246 Reviews for Pure Energy Productions Mobile DJ

Uplighting (2)
Do-Not-Play List (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
132 Pure Energy Productions Mobile DJ Reviews

We can not say enough about DJ Tony! He led the way from the beginning of the ceremony through the entire night at the reception. Our guests can not stop talking about how funny he was and how he mixed and matched music that kept the party rolling. We never had an empty dance floor!
Tony is more than just a DJ! He is a true MC who guides the party, controls the energy in the room, and adds an excellent taste of humor while doing it all. We could not have been more pleased! We paid a little extra money for Tony and it was worth every penny and more. Many guests have said he is the best wedding DJ they have ever seen and we would agree. Thank you Tony!!

Profile Picture William, 5/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Tony is THE BEST! He kept us on our feet all night long. His humor kept peoples attention and laughing! I wouldn't of had my wedding any other way! You rock DJ Tony! Hope to use you sometime again... soon!!

Profile Picture Angie, 5/4/18, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Tony was amazing! Very professional and organized. He made the celebration! He was worth every penny! He really listened and took the time to find out what the Bride and Groom wanted! People are still asking about him!

Profile Picture Shannon, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Tony/ Anthony was so great to work with and helped to make our wedding fun and enjoyable for all of our guests!! He was super easy to work with and helped us to coordinate our day! He had great ice breakers and creative ways to keep the party moving!! Highly recommend him for any special occasion!!

Profile Picture Mimi, 11/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

If you are looking for an exceptional DJ for your event, look no further! We used Pure Energy productions for our wedding on 11/4/17 and he truly made our night so special!!!! We had countless compliments on our DJ and for that we will never be able to repay him! He was lively, fun, had a great variety of music and just overall was a huge hit! Professional and responsive!

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I cannot tell you how awesome Tony is as a DJ, he reads the crowd and plays just the right music. He keeps the energy up and makes everyone laugh and adds so much to the party. We have used his services twice now and wouldn't want any other DJ!!!

Profile Picture Rene, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Anthony was the best!! We have received so many compliments on how fun our reception was!! The communication was excellent from the day we booked and the music was right on with our crowd. Everything was orchestrated beautifully!!
I give Pure Energy Productions my highest recommendations!

Profile Picture Esther, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Anthony was amazing, a perfect addition to your party!

Profile Picture ruthann, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Tony is the best DJ I have ever met! He is incredibly talented at what he does and is a wonderful person to work with. Every guest at our wedding made it a point to tell us how amazing he was and how much fun they had. He knows how to get a party started, no matter what type of crowd he is working with. Our wedding was all family, mostly older, and he STILL had the dance floor packed! He is a phenomenal emcee and constantly checked in on us to make sure we were good and informed us of what would be happening next. It made our time so much more enjoyable. We are from Las Vegas and brought him up to Lake Tahoe where our wedding was held because it was that important for us to have him at our wedding. He made the planning process so easy and stress-free and was just such a pleasure to work with. You MUST hire DJ Tony if you want the most amazing wedding that your guests will never forget! Thank you for all you did for us Tony!

Profile Picture Brittany, 7/7/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

This is a gentlemen with class, respectfulness, and care for others needs, After looking over pictures, videos, and reviews of him I decided to call him up and ask him questions about how things work as a DJ/KJ in the Vegas area. I'm a KJ/DJ new to the city and I had no idea on what to charge people for events, parties etc, This man was so kind an informative in all of the questions I asked him, right from the beginning of our conversation he didn't once hesitate to answer any of my questions about the type of DJ, or the type of personality that people are looking for as a host! I came from the Midwest so the type of music, and personality of the DJ has a different flow to the way it works. There is a picture in his gallery of him assisting an elderly lady at a party, and the genuine look of concern on his face for her well being, said to me that he goes far beyond just showing up and playing some music. I could see the same loving, caring, qualities that I grew up on as a child, and the same qualities that I teach my children and incorporate in my own DJ/KJ business. In my book this man is totally first class, I could hear in the background that he was out being busy in his own careers an life and he still took the time to answer all of my questions. He made me feel relaxed with his caring attituted! So in closing I would like to recommend hiring him for your next event if you want someone that will pay attention to every detail of making your event memorable. If he is willing to give me that type of attention an time when he knows that he isn't going to make any money on me, then imagine the attention he will give you when you are a client!! FIRST CLASS IN MY BOOK!

Profile Picture frank, 6/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tony was a perfect DJ! We had an amazing time in our wedding. To this day, my guests can't stop commenting on how great our DJ was and how fun they had. I would highly recommend Pure Energy Productions to all my friends and family. I would definitely hire Tony again for any event in the future! Thank you for such a great night Tony! You are awesome!

Profile Picture Maria , 5/18/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dj Tony is absolutely amazing! He knows exactly what he is doing, he knows how to bring the party, and he knows the crowd immediately! I've seen many private DJs in my life for different events and no one has even come close to the quality and excellence that Tony brings to every event!

Profile Picture Matthew, 2/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Anthony is not only an amazing DJ, but a wonderful coordinator as well. Since we didn't have a day of coordinator, we really needed to find someone that was experienced in keeping time during our event.

He met with us a couple weeks before hand to go over music choices, traditional dances, MC announcements and every thing else you could think of! We walked out of the appointment with a very well structure itinerary of the nights events. This really helped take some of the stress of myself and the event coordinator at the reception location.

He has such a great laid back attitude but totally contiguous energy. The night of flew by! He selected music that was exactly to our taste. He gave us ample time to prepare for speeches and announcement with subtle cues. He has an uncanny knack of being present and running the show, but keeping it totally natural and not overdoing his microphone power! We got so many compliments on him.

I can't thank Anthony enough for making our special day stress free and so much fun!

Profile Picture User2334735, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Excellent at getting the crowd involved and keeping everyone on the dance floor. Did a great job informing guests of what was going on as an MC and was personable with all guests

Profile Picture User7357119, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Anthony was awesome. He got the crowd engaged and was on top of every time line for the event. I would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture User7330407, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I highly recommend DJ Tony for your musical entertainment for any event! We had him as our DJ for our wedding and it was one of the main highlights of the night. Our guests loved him and so did we. We still have people complimenting us on how much fun and energy DJ Tony brought to our wedding. He contacted us about a week before the wedding and went over the entire schedule for our reception. That definitely calmed my nerves about any unknowns for the night. During the reception he kept us on schedule and made sure my husband and I were taken care of! We loved DJ Tony and can't say enough good things about him and his professionalism! He is a true talent in his industry!

Profile Picture Bridgette, 10/7/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We read great reviews prior to picking Tony and all of the reviews are spot on. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our wedding. He was very responsive and professional. He helped coordinate with everyone and kept the night run smoothly. He went above and beyond to make sure we were happy throughout the night. He kept the crowd going, played songs off our playlist plus so much more. Everyone raved the entire night how great the music was (and how funny he was) and were still talking about it the next day. There wasn't a time the dance floor was empty. I highly recommend him for any event, you will for sure have a fun time!

Profile Picture Karen, 9/24/16, 1 Review

Profile Picture Karen, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Anthony was AWESOME!!!! very energetic and interacted with the guests. HIGHLY reccomended for any event!!!

Profile Picture La Donna, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tony did a terrific job for us at our wedding! He was accessible, responsive and his follow up was great. He played all of the songs we had given him before the wedding, and did a fantastic job as an mc too. Could not have been more pleased.

Profile Picture Tom, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tony is the most amazing DJ/entertainer in Las Vegas. Everyone at our wedding reception had a blast. I would deffenitly use Tony again for any kind of party I may have in the near future.

Profile Picture Nathan, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

If you ever need the best entertainment for your party, dj tony is your man. I couldn't even say how he made my day so amazing. Everyone couldnt stop talking about how amazimg he was amd jow much fun they had. Number one in my books!!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Tony is so much more than the DJ, although he is great a DJ, but Tony is also the Master of the Ceremony. I had already been to several parties where Tony had been in charge of the music and the fun, and I knew he was the guy for our wedding- he did not disappoint! From taking the time to meet in advance to review song selections for our actual wedding ceremony to our reception, he quickly got the theme we were trying to create and also offered other great suggestions to complete the feel of our special day. What Tony does is help guide the events for the entire night, even down to giving my husband and myself reminders about the timing of certain events during the evening, so I could sneak out, touch up my lipstick, and be photo ready :) The best complement I can give is to testify that Tony took the “nervous” feeling out and replaced it with fun. My husband and I were able to let go, party, be in the moment, because we knew DJ Tony, Master of our Ceremony, had our back!

Profile Picture Amber, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I was really nervous for my wedding but Tony did a great job guiding me through the whole thing so I could have a wonderful time with my wife, friends, and family.

Profile Picture Bassem, 3/26/16, 1 Review