Pure Energy Productions Mobile DJ Reviews

275 Reviews for Pure Energy Productions Mobile DJ

• Myles

Myles Amante · Getting married on 05/02/2022

vital part of the party

Dj Tony was awesome and got the party going for our wedding reception. He made sure everyone was involved and there was no dull moment. He met with us to discuss music and how we want the night to flow. He is a vital part of the party, he is definitely blessed with his talent of being able to get people up on their feet. His voice on the microphone, his energy, and positive vibe really was felt by everyone that night. We highly recommend DJ Tony for your DJ/emcee needs for any occasions. Thanks again for being a part of our celebration that we will always remember for the rest of our lives. Keep up the great job. God Bless you sir and your loved ones.

Sent on 03/06/2020
  • J Money

J Money · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Highly recommended DJ

This guy is more than a DJ ! It felt like he was a DJ/Event planner. He made the reception, energetic, gave more energy to the room with his professionalism. My guest enjoyed the wedding thanks to him aside from the food and drinks. A lot of my guests came up to me and they said " we really liked the DJ". I highly recommend this guy he worked with a game plan, how its going to be from beginning to end. I would say this guy is worth every penny. Thanks again Mr. Anthony Johns for hosting my special day. www.djinlasvegas.com

Sent on 10/07/2019

Christie Glavic · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Excellent Wedding DJ Experience!

DJ Tony was incredible at our wedding and really brought the entire night together! I'm so thankful we hired him!

Sent on 04/29/2019

Jenn Arndt · Married on 02/28/2020

Daddy/Daughter Dance

Once again, he has done an excellent job! We always look forward to having him dj our events. :)

Sent on 03/01/2020

JENNIFER · Married on 01/17/2020

Best wedding dj

I’ve been to a lot of weddings where the detail play a couple good songs have everyone dancing then have everyone sitting we had two different cultures there and he had everyone dancing the entire night along with coordinating all the wedding details I highly recommend him

Sent on 01/22/2020

Joseph Villas · Married on 11/08/2019

The BEST in Town

If you are needing a real live DJ, this is the BEST DJ in town!! DJ Tony is the life of your party and will make it so fun no one will forget!!! Thank YOU DJ TONY!!!

Sent on 11/09/2019

Jodie Melton · Married on 10/31/2019

Best DJ in Vegas

We have used DJ Tony several times. Twice for Elementary Events and once for a Halloween work party. He is our go-to and totally makes the party a party. You tell him where to go and you never have to worry about him again. He gets the job done and has always exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 11/01/2019

Lisa Keim · Married on 10/08/2019

Anthony Johns is amazing at what he does and is a pleasure to work with!

I booked DJ Tony months in advance. He rolled with various changes I had leading up to the 50th birthday party celebration. He was very involved in the surprise and kept the party going with a great song selection throughout the evening. Totally recommend him for any type of party.

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Megan

Megan Allen · Married on 10/04/2019

Best DJ in town!

Thank you Tony for the best wedding we could have ever asked for. Everyone was dancing all night and I’ve had multiple people call me and tell me it was the best wedding they have ever been to. Tony is the sweetest guy and is great at keeping the party flowing. He even made us a nice keepsake CD with all of our wedding songs. Hands down, the best DJ in town!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Raquel · Married on 09/09/2019

Energetic and friendly

Tony was awesome and knew his music well.
    His questionnaire helped in being organized. He communicated in a timely fashion and is easily to talk to. He made sure he was doing a good job by following up with us throughout the night. I liked how he would try to gather the crowd by announcing when things were going to happen, like warning the best man that his speech was coming soon. And also engaging with the party and even dancing with us. He was great! I would recommend him to my friends and family. Thanks again for your hard work!

Sent on 09/13/2019
  • Tiffany

Tiffany Ergun · Married on 08/11/2019

Interactive DJ.

DJ Tony was involved from the very beginning. He organized the flow of the party and kept everyone smiling and laughing throughout the night. He looked as though he was having as much fun as everyone else there.

Sent on 11/12/2019

Rosa Castro · Married on 07/27/2019

Best DJ in Vegas!!!

We contracted Tony for my son’s wedding and it was a great decision. Tony was a great Master of Ceremony and a great DJ!!!
    His level of professionalism is impecable, puntual, and a lot of fun!
    I will totally recommend Tony!
    Thank you Tony for making my Michael’s and Michelle’s wedding a total success and must of all fun!

Sent on 08/30/2019

Julie Mcdougall · Married on 07/06/2019

Couldn't have been better!

Tony was awesome. Arrived on time and kept the party going until the very end. Would absolutely use him again! Thank you Tony!

Sent on 07/06/2019

Kathleen Brooks · Married on 05/23/2019

So much fun!

I cannot say enough about DJ Tony!!! He is just amazing! Responsiveness for when scheduling to getting there early for set up to making sure the event went on without a hitch . He is funny and got everyone engaged. We will do whatever we can to make sure DJ Tony is at all of our events. He keeps it fresh and fun and very professional. What’s not to love about about him?!?

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 05/19/2019

Best wedding DJ ever

The best pet of DJ tony is his ability to manage the crowd and the flow of the party. I had multiple people come up to me throughout the night raving about DJ tony. As a bride, he made the night easy which let me actually enjoy myself. I highly recommend him and if I have any parties in the future he’s the one I’ll be calling!

Sent on 05/31/2019
  • Daryl

Daryl Telios · Married on 04/25/2019

Tony is simply the best.

Choosing a DJ is such an important part of planning a wedding. For our wedding we wanted a party and needed someone to keep everything moving. Tony is “the guy”. He was recommended by our coordinator, so we went with him after looking up his reviews and we could not be more happy with the result. He had all of our music for the ceremony and reception and was an amazing MC. After the wedding, he was the number 1 thing people complimented us on. He played such a great variety of music, he always kept people on the dance floor! He even improvised some songs during our bridal party speeches which made them THAT much better! If you’re looking for a DJ to execute the perfect party, look no further because Tony is your guy!!!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Ginger Odor · Married on 01/30/2019

Excellent DJ

So many of our family and friends have specifically commented, unsolicited, on how great DJ Tony was at daughter’s wedding reception. I think everyone appreciated his personal touches, professionalism, talent at getting crowd participation, and general friendliness. His part was huge, and he did it well. We are very pleased and very grateful.

Sent on 01/03/2020

Diana · Married on 10/06/2018

DJ Tony is awesome!! We needed a dj for a short period of time for our ceremony at the Neon Museum and Tony hooked us up! He is professonal, fun, nice and kept everyone rockin' during the ceremony and even after while we were taking pictures. He even made us a cd of all of the music that was played for our ceremony. You will not be disappointed when choosing him!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Jenny · Married on 09/09/2018

DJ Tony was incredible! He truly made our event wonderful. He brought so much fun and energy to our event!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Tina · Married on 09/01/2018

DJ Tony created a perfect atmosphere for our 60th Bday party. Energy, humor, and interactive. We were a multigenerational group, and he had us all dancing ... ages 5 to 85. He also emceed the roast/toast speeches with great skill and humor. We highly recommend him.

Sent on 09/14/2018

Sarah · Married on 06/09/2018

DJ Tony provided nonstop entertainment from beginning to end. He kept our guests on the dance floor the whole time. His sound system and lighting made the venue seem even more amazing. If I ever need a DJ for another event I would call him in a heartbeat! Fantastic!

Sent on 06/13/2018
  • O

Oliver · Married on 06/08/2018

DJ Tony was great! He kept our wedding fun and exciting. He eased our mind when it came to the timeline by ensuring us that we would get through everything quickly to make room for open dancing. Our friends and family loved him, and we received many compliments about him during and after the wedding.

Sent on 06/17/2018

Jasmine · Married on 05/31/2018

By far the best DJ I have ever experienced. So interactive and kept the fun going the entire time. I would reccomend him to anyone for any event. You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Paul · event on: 05/31/2018

Pure Energy Productions Mobile DJ provided DJ services for the City of Henderson's Slide Into Summer event on June 1st at the Anthem Hills Park. DJ Tony was communicative throughout the whole booking process, offered competitive pricing, arrived promptly on time and was incredibly engaging with event participants throughout the evening. DJ Tony was an absolute pleasure to work with and we received positive feedback from all guests regarding his services.

Sent on 06/04/2018

Haley · event on: 05/27/2018

DJ Tony was a lot of fun and very interactive with our group, he made it a very memorable experience!

Sent on 06/01/2018