Pure Energy Productions Mobile DJ Reviews

284 | Henderson, NV

284 Reviews for Pure Energy Productions Mobile DJ

Gabby P. · Getting married on 03/02/2023

Best wedding DJ I could have asked for!

I honestly cannot say enough about how grateful I am to have had DJ Tony as my DJ on our wedding day. He was perfect. Literally everything I could ask for, got the party started, and kept it going. Literally made the wedding day.

Sent on 03/14/2021
  • Myles

Myles A. · Getting married on 05/02/2022

vital part of the party

Dj Tony was awesome and got the party going for our wedding reception. He made sure everyone was involved and there was no dull moment. He met with us to discuss music and how we want the night to flow. He is a vital part of the party, he is definitely blessed with his talent of being able to get people up on their feet. His voice on the microphone, his energy, and positive vibe really was felt by everyone that night. We highly recommend DJ Tony for your DJ/emcee needs for any occasions. Thanks again for being a part of our celebration that we will always remember for the rest of our lives. Keep up the great job. God Bless you sir and your loved ones.

Sent on 03/06/2020
  • Deana

Deana W. · Getting married on 02/09/2022

DJ Tony was the best

Working with DJ Tony was a pleasure. He got to know us as a couple and really made the reception a night to remember. All of out guests loved his demeanor and he was so fun.

Sent on 10/26/2020

Sabrina H. · Getting married on 01/03/2022

The best dj out there!

I have seen Tony DJ many events, and our wedding was no different. This man is the ultimate MC, making sure every moment is coordinated well so we didn't have to think twice about when we were doing what. He keeps the crowd engaged, reads the energy and adjusts accordingly. He is constantly engaging, cracking jokes and making the whole night so much fun, entertaining, and high-energy! Don't think twice about another DJ - Tony is your guy!

Sent on 04/11/2021
  • Kim

Kim Q. · Married on 05/23/2021

DJ Tony Gets it!!!!

Honestly, I have been to a lot of weddings but I have never seen a DJ that understands the pace of the event and reads the crowd as well as DJ tony. I would let this dude DJ a funeral if it was allowed.

Sent on 05/28/2021
  • Demetria

Demetria K. · Married on 05/02/2021

Far exceeded my expectations

Tony was awesome - professional, courteous, entertained the crowd (both adults & kids) at our event, made everything more fun and just an overall great experience. Will definitely hire again for our next event. Thank you Tony - you rock!

Sent on 05/04/2021
  • J Money

J Money · Married on 04/09/2021

Highly recommended DJ

This guy is more than a DJ ! It felt like he was a DJ/Event planner. He made the reception, energetic, gave more energy to the room with his professionalism. My guest enjoyed the wedding thanks to him aside from the food and drinks. A lot of my guests came up to me and they said " we really liked the DJ". I highly recommend this guy he worked with a game plan, how its going to be from beginning to end. I would say this guy is worth every penny. Thanks again Mr. Anthony Johns for hosting my special day. www.djinlasvegas.com

Sent on 10/07/2019

Christie G. · Married on 03/04/2021

Excellent Wedding DJ Experience!

DJ Tony was incredible at our wedding and really brought the entire night together! I'm so thankful we hired him!

Sent on 04/29/2019

Jessica S. · Married on 02/13/2021

He was so Amazing!

Tony is hands down the best Dj I’ve ever seen. He’s so good at what he does. He interacts with the guests, funny and outgoing!!!

Sent on 02/15/2021
  • Rhonda

Rhonda · Married on 11/21/2020

Birthday Girl

DJ Tony was Awesome! He played all the songs I requested as well as took requests. This was a themed 80/90s throwback Birthday bash! The music was at a perfect volume and he even had fun lights set up. He did a fun “Roast” and I had a few friends make a couple speeches. I would definitely hire him in the future. Thank you for making my Birthday extra fun!! ☺️

Sent on 11/25/2020
  • Brittini

Brittini M. · Married on 11/14/2020

Dj Tony is the best!

Dj Tony did exactly what I wanted, got everyone on the dance floor. He was a great MC as well. He was very responsive and easy going when it came to planning. I’m so happy with our choice to book Tony. My husband and I had a long wedding reception and he kept the crowd partying and dancing until the last very last minute. He even got on the dance floor for a song to join us! If you are looking for an AMAZING DJ to liven up the party, I highly recommend booking DJ Tony.

Sent on 11/21/2020
  • Carmen

Carmen · Married on 09/25/2020

Extraordinary!!!

DJ Tony was amazing from start to finish. Every single one or our guests, and I mean every single one (100+ guests) raved about DJ Tony. There was not a dull moment with him and he kept us all on our feet. My guests literally danced for two hours straight. Thank you Tony for making it so amazing at our wedding. I would highly recommend DJ Tony - there really is nobody better. I mean, WOW!!!!!

Sent on 05/17/2021

Jenn A. · Married on 02/28/2020

Daddy/Daughter Dance

Once again, he has done an excellent job! We always look forward to having him dj our events. :)

Sent on 03/01/2020

Jennifer · Married on 01/17/2020

Best wedding dj

I’ve been to a lot of weddings where the detail play a couple good songs have everyone dancing then have everyone sitting we had two different cultures there and he had everyone dancing the entire night along with coordinating all the wedding details I highly recommend him

Sent on 01/22/2020

Joseph V. · Married on 11/08/2019

The BEST in Town

If you are needing a real live DJ, this is the BEST DJ in town!! DJ Tony is the life of your party and will make it so fun no one will forget!!! Thank YOU DJ TONY!!!

Sent on 11/09/2019

Jodie M. · Married on 10/31/2019

Best DJ in Vegas

We have used DJ Tony several times. Twice for Elementary Events and once for a Halloween work party. He is our go-to and totally makes the party a party. You tell him where to go and you never have to worry about him again. He gets the job done and has always exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 11/01/2019

Lisa K. · Married on 10/08/2019

Anthony Johns is amazing at what he does and is a pleasure to work with!

I booked DJ Tony months in advance. He rolled with various changes I had leading up to the 50th birthday party celebration. He was very involved in the surprise and kept the party going with a great song selection throughout the evening. Totally recommend him for any type of party.

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Megan

Megan A. · Married on 10/04/2019

Best DJ in town!

Thank you Tony for the best wedding we could have ever asked for. Everyone was dancing all night and I’ve had multiple people call me and tell me it was the best wedding they have ever been to. Tony is the sweetest guy and is great at keeping the party flowing. He even made us a nice keepsake CD with all of our wedding songs. Hands down, the best DJ in town!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Raquel · Married on 09/09/2019

Energetic and friendly

Tony was awesome and knew his music well.
    His questionnaire helped in being organized. He communicated in a timely fashion and is easily to talk to. He made sure he was doing a good job by following up with us throughout the night. I liked how he would try to gather the crowd by announcing when things were going to happen, like warning the best man that his speech was coming soon. And also engaging with the party and even dancing with us. He was great! I would recommend him to my friends and family. Thanks again for your hard work!

Sent on 09/13/2019
  • Tiffany

Tiffany E. · Married on 08/11/2019

Interactive DJ.

DJ Tony was involved from the very beginning. He organized the flow of the party and kept everyone smiling and laughing throughout the night. He looked as though he was having as much fun as everyone else there.

Sent on 11/12/2019

Rosa C. · Married on 07/27/2019

Best DJ in Vegas!!!

We contracted Tony for my son’s wedding and it was a great decision. Tony was a great Master of Ceremony and a great DJ!!!
    His level of professionalism is impecable, puntual, and a lot of fun!
    I will totally recommend Tony!
    Thank you Tony for making my Michael’s and Michelle’s wedding a total success and must of all fun!

Sent on 08/30/2019

Julie M. · Married on 07/06/2019

Couldn't have been better!

Tony was awesome. Arrived on time and kept the party going until the very end. Would absolutely use him again! Thank you Tony!

Sent on 07/06/2019

Kathleen B. · Married on 05/23/2019

So much fun!

I cannot say enough about DJ Tony!!! He is just amazing! Responsiveness for when scheduling to getting there early for set up to making sure the event went on without a hitch . He is funny and got everyone engaged. We will do whatever we can to make sure DJ Tony is at all of our events. He keeps it fresh and fun and very professional. What’s not to love about about him?!?

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 05/19/2019

Best wedding DJ ever

The best pet of DJ tony is his ability to manage the crowd and the flow of the party. I had multiple people come up to me throughout the night raving about DJ tony. As a bride, he made the night easy which let me actually enjoy myself. I highly recommend him and if I have any parties in the future he’s the one I’ll be calling!

Sent on 05/31/2019
  • Daryl

Daryl T. · Married on 04/25/2019

Tony is simply the best.

Choosing a DJ is such an important part of planning a wedding. For our wedding we wanted a party and needed someone to keep everything moving. Tony is “the guy”. He was recommended by our coordinator, so we went with him after looking up his reviews and we could not be more happy with the result. He had all of our music for the ceremony and reception and was an amazing MC. After the wedding, he was the number 1 thing people complimented us on. He played such a great variety of music, he always kept people on the dance floor! He even improvised some songs during our bridal party speeches which made them THAT much better! If you’re looking for a DJ to execute the perfect party, look no further because Tony is your guy!!!

Sent on 06/13/2019