PURE Bridal Boutique Reviews

1 User photo

PURE Bridal Boutique 1
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 02/23/2019

Wonderful boutique with a great variety of dresses. Heather was helpful and patient :)

Sent on 08/23/2018

Christena · Married on 11/10/2018

Christine & Heather were amazing! They listened to everything I said. Let me try on every amazing dress that I loved but ultimately knew what I would look best in. I fell in love with something they Christine picked out and cannot wait for my wedding day!

Sent on 10/01/2017

PURE Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Christena! We are thrilled you are a Pure Bride!!
  • Meg

Meg Cohen · Married on 11/10/2018

Bridal dress

Pure Bridal had THE dress for my daughters wedding. Wonderful to work with and gorgeous dresses. Loved this mother-daughter experience

Sent on 11/18/2018
  • Jen

Jen · Married on 11/03/2018

I absolutely loved working with Christine! She is super sweet and so very helpful. I found a dress I loved at the first appointment. Came back for a trunk show for a different designer and ended up going with the other dress. I love it and I am super excited to come back when it gets here!!

Sent on 03/23/2017

PURE Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Jen for the kind review! Your dress couldn't be more perfect for you! I can't wait to see it on you when it comes in either! xoxo Christine
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 06/02/2018

I had such a wonderful experience at Pure! First, I thought I made my appointment on a different day, and Christine was so accommodating and helped me reschedule with no problem. The boutique itself is absolutely stunning. Gorgeous, classy, and refreshingly minimalist. They have such a beautiful selection of gowns in varying price points, and I am so happy that I found mine there! Christine gave us champagne to celebrate as well! Do not hesitate to go...it's the best bridal experience in the area.

Sent on 01/21/2017

Heather,
    Your dress is absolutely perfect for your Tennessee destination wedding! Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day!

Leslie · Married on 05/05/2018

This is where you need to find you dress. Period. Heather and Christine were so wonderful to work with. I'm a little bit curvier than some of the dress sizes they keep in stock, but that never once was an issue. Trying on dresses can be such an anxiety-provoking situation, but Christine made sure that I was comfortable and was on a mission to help me find the perfect dress. I cannot recommend this boutique enough...they have dresses for every budget and style!

PURE Bridal Boutique 2
    Sent on 06/13/2018

Nicole · Married on 03/24/2018

My experience was great. Heather made me and my family feel very comfortable. She fit right in with my family and she made the whole proccess pleasurable. I reccomend all first time brides to go to pure bridal boutique.

Sent on 08/07/2017

Luana · Married on 02/11/2018

Awesome place, with beautiful

Sent on 10/02/2017

megan · Married on 12/15/2017

My experience at Pure Bridal Boutique was great! Thank you!

Sent on 01/15/2017

Thank you Megan!

Jill · Married on 11/11/2017

Do not hesitate to make your appointment today!!! Christine and Heather are providing a very special bridal shopping experience. They lock the shop and focus solely on YOU and your guests. I ended up getting my dress elsewhere - but the only hesitation i had was because we so wanted to work with Pure! The service is unmatched, the selection and prices are varied so there is something for everyone. EXCEPTIONAL EXPERIENCE!!! Thank you Christine and Heather!! Jill N.

Sent on 01/06/2017

Jill,
    THANK YOU!! We would have loved for you to have been a PURE bride, but we are so excited for you that you found your dress! We had so much fun with you and your family and wish you the very best wedding day ever!! If there is ever anything we can do to help in any way, let us know! xoxo

Jaclyn · Married on 10/20/2017

This is an amazing new boutique and such a great addition to the downtown Fort Myers area. The boutique is really pretty and they only schedule one bride at a time, which is really nice! It was much more relaxing to take my time and look at dresses and not feel like some other bride was anxiously waiting behind me.

Heather was super fun and helpful, and was genuinely interested in making my dress shopping experience a good one. After a horror show of a first-ever wedding dress shopping experience at a different place, I was really apprehensive about a second trip. Heather to the rescue! She made my mom, sister-in-law and I feel welcome in her boutique and offered some great suggestions about trying different style dresses. I went into the appointment just hoping to look around, but wound up finding my perfect dress! I would definitely recommend PURE to any bride in the Fort Myers area!

Sent on 02/16/2017

PURE Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you for the amazing review! Our primary goal is to give brides a VIP experience while they shop for the most important dress of their life! So happy we were able to send you away with such a big smile (and THE dress!!) xoxo

Kelly · Married on 10/07/2017

Christine & Heather are quite an amazing duo. After looking at three bridal shops before going to PURE, my experience with them could not have been any better! You have their undivided attention the entire time and they are so accommodating. I purchased my dress, veil, earrings, and my bridesmaids dresses from them as well! I highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Talya · Married on 05/05/2017

PURE Bridal Boutique really gives you a special dress shopping experience. During your appointment, the store is open only to you and your guests. You don't feel rushed while browsing through the collection of dresses that has been carefully curated by the owners. You can tell that a lot of thought and care went into the selection of each item in the store. This was the first and only store I needed to find my dress! Christine was such a pleasure to have at the appointment! She was sweet, kind, and HONEST about which styles and dresses were more (or less) flattering. She understood my vision, was familiar with the venue and was able to suggest dresses that matched these (and my figure). I was on a bit of a time crunch, having only 5 months until my wedding and she went out of her way to let me know the dress I wanted could be delivered in time for my wedding, at 10pm the same night as my appointment. It's a pleasure when you can work with people who are passionate about what they do. The entire process, all through the fittings was seamless. I couldn't wait to wear my dress- I practically jumped into it! I'm so grateful to Christine and proud to be a PURE bride!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Megan · Married on 04/02/2017

I cannot say enough good things about PURE bridal boutique and the owners, Christine and Heather. They had a beautiful selection of dresses and I enjoyed sipping on mimosas while finding my dream dress. It was a great experience and I would definitely recommend checking them out!!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Christleen · Married on 04/01/2017

There aren't enough stars to give Pure Bridal Boutique! Christine and Heather were so helpful in making my bridal vision a reality. Their expertise in weddings and fashion are what sets them apart from all other bridal stores locally. If you are looking for a unique wedding look that is truly your own and the most incredible bridal experience, I highly recommend Pure!

Sent on 12/22/2016

PURE Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you for the warm review! We are so excited to see how our finishing touches are going to put your wedding day look over the top!
  • Merritt

Merritt · Married on 01/07/2017

I couldn't be happier with my experience at Pure Bridal...the space is calming & romantic, and the choice of gowns are not the run-of-the-mill options. I enjoyed a mimosa while browsing and will definitely recommend the shop to friends & fam!

Sent on 12/18/2016

PURE Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Merritt! We loved watching you twirl around in your amazing dress!