Pure Bliss Ministries Reviews

12 Reviews for Pure Bliss Ministries

1 User photo

Pure Bliss Ministries 1

Erika Kuck · Married on 03/13/2019

Highly recommend! Easy to work with!

Susan was so easy to work with and so accommodating! We really felt like she took the time to get to know us and understand what our couple style was. We had a very small, intimate ceremony with only immediate family. Susan was so understanding of what we wanted our wedding day. Also in terms of the ceremony, she was helpful with sending us drafts and letting us cherry pick exactly the words we wanted used. Originally we thought we would write our own vows but last minute decided we wanted to go with something more traditional. Susan sent us samples for us to read but recommended one specifically that she thought would best match us and she was 100% right! I highly recommend Susan, we really felt at ease with her as our officiant and felt like she truly cared about our day!

Sent on 04/07/2019
    Pure Bliss Ministries 2

Craig McKay · Married on 12/08/2018

It was easy

OK, our plans were about as simple as they come, but having said that, Susan was completely accommodating to all of our wishes and a pleasure to work with. We wrote our own vows, but Susan provided a framework for them and she also explained all of the necessities the ceremony must contain. Our ceremony was performed in our home, in the presence of a few friends and was a wonderful experience. Thank you, Susan!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Pure Bliss Ministries's reply:

Thank you so much Craig. I hope your wedding celebration was amazing! Such a pleasure meeting you and Caroline.

Many blessings,
    Rev. Susan
  • Adam

Adam Wilpert · Married on 10/28/2018

Perfection!

My wife and I were married on October 28 2018 by Rev. Susan. We met with her early on and were instantly put at ease. She is very easy to talk to and is natural when it comes to listening to what you are looking for. My wife and I have a blended family. She figured out an amazing way to incorporate all of our children by having a beautiful sand ceremony. The entire wedding ceremony was perfect from the readings to her beautiful message to us. We felt as if Susan became a part of our family that day. By choosing Susan for your wedding, rest assured, you have chosen someone who will go out of their way to be accommodating and will help create a moment that you will remember forever.

Sent on 01/28/2019

Pure Bliss Ministries's reply:

Thank you so much for this beautiful review, Adam and Nicole. You made me cry!

It was an honor to help you co-create the wedding of your dreams and to meet, and spend time with, your beautiful family.

Much love and many blessings,
    Rev. Susan

Kristin · Married on 08/31/2018

We chose Susan Cloutier from Pure Bliss ministries as our wedding officiant after I met her at a bridal expo. I could tell that she was kind and very passionate about her work. As soon as I reached out to Susan, she responded right away and said she would love to officiate our wedding. She went above and beyond to try to get to know us. Being that we had moved to TX and she was in NJ, we first set up a phone conference where we talked about what we wanted out of our ceremony. On one of our trips to NJ before our wedding, Susan made every effort to meet us for breakfast at a local dinner so she could "officially" meet my fiance as well. We were sent questionnaires to fill out so that Susan could get a better idea of why we wanted to marry and incorporate them into our wedding ceremony.
    When our wedding day was coming closer, Susan even offered to help us put together our favors and pick up any last minute decorations that we had forgotten about!
    Standing at the altar on our wedding day, Susan spoke with grace, ease, and confidence. She helped keep our ceremony very personalized and all of our guests got a feel for the real reasons we wanted to marry. We wanted to write our own vows and Susan was very encouraging when we had questions. Our ceremony was even better than I could have imagined despite the pouring rain that forced us to move it inside. All of our guests spoke to me about how wonderful it was and how it made them cry. They loved how heartfelt it was. I can honestly say, Susan is not just another person we hired for our wedding, she became a friend and someone I plan to keep in touch with for the years to come! If you are looking for someone to officiate your wedding, look no further, Susan will go above and beyond to make sure it is magical!

Sent on 09/02/2018

M · Married on 06/09/2018

We really enjoyed working with Rev. Susan for our wedding in June 2018. She worked with us to make the Perfect ceremony and to make it both special and exactly what we wanted. We were in constant contact through the process and you can really tell she has a passion for wedding couples. Thank you for being part of our special day, we couldn’t have imagined it any other way!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Jacqueline · Married on 05/20/2017

Excellent service for our wedding!!! Many compliments!!! Perfect day!!! Couldn't ask for better!!!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Susan, we’ve only known you for a few short weeks, but you now have a special place in our hearts. Thank you for listening and understanding what we felt and what we wanted, and for putting together a beautiful wedding ceremony. Thank you for your guidance, and for stepping up to help us out with some last-minute preparations. We wanted to have a simple, no frills event, and with you as our Minister we had a very special, heartfelt wedding that we will cherish for the rest of our lives.

We wish you much happiness and success in your future endeavors. We will always love you for being there for us!

Sent on 12/10/2013

Nancy · Married on 12/29/2012

We had scheduled our wedding ceremony with another minister who had to cancel on us at the last minute. Susan stepped right in and happily met with us within a day to review what we were looking for. Our personalities clicked immediately and we felt things certainly worked out for the best! Susan helped us tailor our vows and listened to what we were looking for in our ceremony. It was all perfectly planned and then it snowed! Susan made sure she was able to get there, and she was even there early. Our guests enjoyed her comments and loved how down to earth she was...we were very happy working with Susan and would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 11/26/2013

Janna · Married on 10/13/2012

All dealings with Susan have been wonderful. Upon making her acquaintance in May, I felt instantly at ease and it was clear to see the overwhelming positivity and passion for her chosen profession! Susan immediately came across as a warm-hearted, accommodating individual who truly wishes the best for others. Our initial meeting lasted for an hour and a half; she was in depth and brought some intriguing questions to light for both my fiance and I, which was fantastic! I am confident that Susan will work with you closely to personalize your ceremony as little or as much as you'd like, and tailor it precisely to your needs and wishes.

I would recommend Susan any day.

Sent on 12/30/2013

We feel it was a happy and positive twist of fate that we found Susan for our ceremony. A different minister had left us hanging until the last minute, but once we met with Susan, we knew it was what was meant to be and it would be smooth sailing from there.

We didn't have a lot of time, but Susan worked with enthusiasm and joy to get to know us, to listen to what we were looking for, and to guide us through the process. She was more than accommodating, freely taking and giving ideas and in the end, was able to give us exactly what we wanted. We received so many complements on our beautiful and tailor-made ceremony.

Susan clearly loves what she is doing and cares very much about creating something beautiful and personal for you. We would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 12/30/2013

Krissy · Married on 06/22/2012

Susan was a very caring and attentive Reverend. She took a considerable amount of time to get to know me and my husband before she officiated our wedding. She personalized and made sure that our ceremony was exactly how we wanted it and did a wonderful job. She was more than accommodating and helpful throughout our entire experience, and even tried to plan her attire around our wedding theme! She was very professional, had our crowd in laughs and tears of joy and she seemed very poised and comfortable at the alter.

Sent on 12/22/2013