Purdy Art Company Reviews

14 Reviews for Purdy Art Company

• Danya

Danya D. 路 Getting married on 01/06/2022

Amazing experience

Melodye was recommended to us by Beaver Lake Cabins, little did we know the experience we were about to have with her. On top of amazing photos from our ceremony, she also toured us around Eureka Springs to take the rest of the photos with one of a kind back drops. She genuinely cares about each and every couple that she comes into contact with and its reflected in her photos. Couldn't recommend enough!!

Sent on 07/23/2020

Purdy Art Company's reply:

We had a great time didn鈥檛 we?! It was so cool to be with you in this beautiful day. It was such an honor to be witness to your new beginning as husband and wife. 馃挏馃挏

Alexandra H. 路 Married on 05/10/2021

Outstanding Company!

I could not say enough great things about Melodye! She truly cares for each of her clients and gets to know their entire story. She was very interactive with my wedding party, getting people on the dancefloor and having fun! The quality of her work is outstanding and has provided myself and my family with so many great pictures and memories! I would suggest Purdy Art Company to anyone wishing to have their story told through photographs and wishing to work with a very professional and personable team!

Sent on 11/03/2020

Purdy Art Company's reply:

It was so heartwarming to see the love the two of you share. What a true honor to be witness to your beginning. I can鈥檛 wait to see the love journey from here. Thank you again.

Elizabeth 路 Married on 04/03/2021

She made us feel on top of the world!

Let me start by saying Melodye is AMAZING, FUN AND ENERGETIC!! Never did I think an elopement of just myself and now husband would be so much fun and exciting....but with Melodye it was just that! From our zoom meeting from different states to actually meeting in person we felt like we knew her and we were so comfortable around her. I highly recommend using her for whatever photos you may need done. She will exceed your expectations!

Sent on 04/12/2021

Purdy Art Company's reply:

How fun it was to be with you both. The chemistry between you two is magical!!! I can鈥檛 wait to hear where your lives lead you!! Hope to see you again soon in Eureka Springs!!!!

Amy C. 路 Married on 08/31/2020

Amazing photographer

Melodye and her assistant were so great to work with during our elopement in AR in August. They captured the most beautiful pictures and we even used them to live stream our wedding. She created a fb page for our wedding leading up to the event. I had no ride from the venue and since just the 2 of us she even swung by at the last minute and took me to the Thorncrown Chapel herself to keep our wishes of romantic first encounter at ceremony alive. She spent extra time getting just the right photos. We felt so at ease while taking the pictures they all came out so perfect that we love ALL of them! If you are looking for a photographer in the area, she is hands down the perfect one for your wedding!!

Sent on 09/24/2020

Purdy Art Company's reply:

We had the best time with you both. I hope you will return again for your anniversaries! Thank you again for letting us be a part of this day. More importantly thank you for your service to others.
  • JoAnn

Joann W. 路 Married on 04/20/2019

No One Compares!

Melodye is such an absolute joy to work with! She is just such a ball of energy while knowing how to keep the timeline going. She captured some of my most precious memories from our big day and I鈥檒l never be able to thank her enough for them!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Purdy Art Company's reply:

JoAnn, thank you! I enjoyed you and your entire family so very much. It brings me such joy, knowing that on this day you laughed, you cried, and you were surrounded by so much love. I look forward to seeing you again in the future for more memory making activities!!

Laurie M. 路 Married on 03/07/2019

Wonderful to work with

She was so personable, prompt, did a beautiful job, and had the pictures ready very quickly. She also made an impromptu offer to follow the wedding couple to a beautiful cave, to take additional pictures... and they are some of my favorites!!! Very happy customer.

Sent on 05/24/2019

Purdy Art Company's reply:

You all were such a joy to be with. Lots of love all around. Friends and family!!! Thank you so very much for the honor of being your memory maker.
  • W

Walter B. 路 Married on 05/19/2017

Better than Real Life

Melody always delivers more than one would expect. I don鈥檛 know how she does it but she can make a picture look better than the real life imagine she was taking a picture of. I would recommend her for any occasion. You can鈥檛 go wrong with Melody Purdy.

Sent on 09/12/2019

Purdy Art Company's reply:

I am so thankful you are in my life. Thank you so much for these kind words. It鈥檚 always been a pleasure and an honor to collaborate with you.

Jc Breaux 路 Married on 06/14/2014

A true pro....

Working with Melodye was delightful and professional. She was thoughtful about the whole portfolio to capture our Moroccan themed reception - from the early 'just us' photos to the little things unfolding during our event to the finished product. Her photos were expressive and fun...but mostly she listened to what I wanted and delivered. Thank you, Mel...you did a beautiful job documenting our a once-in-a-lifetime party!

Sent on 09/19/2019

Purdy Art Company's reply:

Can you say 鈥淓pic鈥. That鈥檚 how I felt on your wedding day. The food, the venue, all the little extras. You throw a party like no other. But then again you and Kevin are two of the most unique and loving people I know. It was my honor and pleasure to be witness to this world class event. Thank you dear one.

Derek H. 路 Married on 08/01/2010

Made our wedding day great!

Purdy Art Company photographed our wedding for us. She was very easy to work with and has a wealth of knowledge when it comes to making your wedding day flow smoothly through the lens of her camera. She was fun to work with prior to our wedding during the planning process.

Sent on 09/12/2019

Purdy Art Company's reply:

I cherish all the memories we made that day. It鈥檚 been so much fun to see your love grow over the years. Your family is beautiful.
  • Jennifer

Jennifer B. 路 Married on 08/31/2008

Outstanding!

Melodye was recommended to me by our wedding venue and I couldn't have been more grateful. From the beginning she calmed a nervous bride's nerves and helped me navigate the wedding planning process. Melodye was so friendly and professional. Her pricing was more than fair and her work is exquisite. I still look at my wedding pictures and smile. Anytime someone mentions going to Eureka Springs or the surrounding area to get married or for a special occasion; I ALWAYS recommend Purdy Art Company for their special event photography. You won't regret using this business.

Sent on 09/11/2019

Purdy Art Company's reply:

Meeting you and Stacey was the beginning of a great friendship. I cherish each of our memories together. I look forward to many more!!
  • Terri

Terri H. 路 Married on 08/08/2008

Great Quality, great experience

If you are looking for the Best then this is who you want! The quality of capturing the moments, helping guide you through the event and so easy to work with. Mel is so great...the pictures I have from my wedding are just fabulous....

Sent on 10/11/2019

Purdy Art Company's reply:

When you have loved your friends as much as you have...it鈥檚 no wonder when the atmosphere on your wedding day was loving and beautiful. Thank you for letting me be witness to this day and I look forward to capturing even more as your journey together spans the hands of time.

Nicole 路 Married on 06/30/2007

Melodye was much fun to work with, she actually was an impromptu MC for the reception as well!

Sent on 03/19/2008
  • Angela

Angela P. 路 Married on 06/25/1983

One of her first weddings and amazing photographs!

I got married in 1983. Melodye was new to the business and did an amazing job! Could not have asked for better! She is an amazing photographer!!! She has the gift!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Purdy Art Company's reply:

I remember it well. I think I was only 18years old at the time. Boy how time flies. I am so thankful that Uncle Clyde took me under his wing and taught me so much. I think the most important thing he showed me was to enjoy the people and have fun along with them. I am so lucky to still be doing this after all these years.

Ben 路 Married on 03/30/2007

Melody is great... you can even get her to take trash the dress photos!

Sent on 03/06/2008