Pulse Event Group Reviews

90 | Englishtown, NJ

90 Reviews for Pulse Event Group

Katherine R. · Getting married on 02/09/2022

Incredible Night!

Sergio and Frankie were the most amazing MC and DJ duo for our wedding. They got the party started and it never stopped. Our guests have not stopped talking about how much fun they had. Our night was absolutely incredible. Thank you so much Serg and Frankie!

Sent on 09/29/2020

Diana D. · Married on 05/10/2021

Pulse Party

Our wedding was amazing thanks to Pulse! After having to reschedule our wedding three times, Pulse made our Monday night wedding feel like a Saturday night. The music had our guests on the dance floor until the very end. The energy they brought was felt by everyone throughout the room. During the night, Andrew and his team made sure we knew exactly what was going on and what to expect next. We couldn’t have asked for a better team to keep us entertained all night! A couple days later we still have guests commenting on how amazing our DJ and MC were. Thank you for making our wedding even more perfect than we could have ever imagined. We have already recommended them to all our newly engaged friends!

Sent on 05/13/2021

Alexandra S. · Married on 03/26/2021

Pulse entertainment

Amazing night with great music

Sent on 04/03/2021

Amanda V. · Married on 11/21/2020

Simply the BEST!

Pulse Event Group is truly amazing to work with. They did a fabulous job and went above our expectations. Not only did they make our reception great, they helped us live-stream our ceremony for all our guests to see who were unable to attend due to the restrictions. It was not easy being a covid bride, but working with Sergio and his crew, I can say for sure made it easy. His attentiveness and professionalism is out of this world. Pulse Event Group truly cares about making your night memorable and it shows. I highly recommend you book your next event with Pulse Event Group, they won’t disappoint! Thank you so much for making our wedding day special and amazing!

Sent on 11/23/2020

Donna F. · Married on 09/18/2020

Perfection

Pulse Event Group went ABOVE AND BEYOND. From start to finish with Andrew has been nothing but incredible. Everything from the lighting, video screens, and photo booth blew our expectations away. Andrew introduced himself to the wedding parties early on and got everyone super hyped for the event. He kept coming up to my husband & I asking what we may need or if there was anything he could do better. It’s hard to put into words how stressful this entire wedding process was but Andrew took it upon himself to entertain literally everyone while we could sit back and just enjoy the moment!

Sent on 09/20/2020

Elissa D. · Married on 09/12/2020

Perfection.

I booked Pulse Event Group for my wedding this past weekend. I would book them 100x over. My wedding was a blast. They helped me plan and manage the timeline to perfection. My guests could not stop telling me how great my DJ & MC were. Frankie, Sergio, Curry, you were all great. You made my day and my husband's day perfect and we cannot thank you enough for that.

Anyone looking for a DJ should look no further.

-Elissa

Sent on 05/05/2021
  • F

Frank · Married on 09/05/2020

Amazing experience

Pulse event group brought the party. They were able to read the mood of the wedding and brought the house down. Thank you guys for everything

Sent on 09/07/2020
  • Z

Zachary M. · Married on 07/03/2020

Pulse Event Group Was Awesome!

Pulse Event Group really made our wedding night one of the most memorable events of our lives. They made sure everyone had an incredible time!

Sent on 03/10/2020
  • Jenna

Jenna L. · Married on 05/20/2020

The Absolute Best!

Andrew, Frankie, and Curry were a dream to work with. From first contact to the last song of the evening, they went above and beyond! Andrew was not only an amazing MC, making sure everyone was having a blast and getting hype on the dance floor, but also an extremely helpful contact throughout the entire planning process, from timing to song suggestions! Frankie read the crowd perfectly mixing the perfect mesh of country and party for this 1/2 jersey 1/2 South Carolina wedding! And Curry kept the lighting perfect for the party and for pictures. Everyone couldn’t stop raving about what an amazing time they had at our wedding!! Thank you Pulse Event Group for helping make our day perfect!

Sent on 04/14/2021

Mallory S. · Married on 03/21/2020

Dec 2020 wedding

Pulse Event group was beyond amazing for our wedding. I would book them again one thousand times over. The energy in the room was palpable, everyone was dancing all night and having a blast which is exactly how we envisioned our big day to be and it was well worth the wait. We had to change a lot of things around due to what is going on and this group was nothing more than accommodating and helpful to our needs. Sergio and his crew are truly awesome, I would highly recommend them to family and friends! Thank you guys so much for making our night so memorable and fun!

Sent on 12/19/2020
  • Tonianne

Tonianne S. · Married on 03/13/2020

Best DJ in NJ!

They are the best! Had our wedding at park chateau and they made our wedding great! helped me the whole time along the way since the minute I booked them to the end of our special day can’t thank them enough! Everyone at our wedding raved about them so thankful they were part of this. They won’t disappoint book them!!

Sent on 03/15/2020
  • Toniann

Toniann G. · Married on 01/01/2020

Ambrasiunas Wedding

My husband and I hired Pulse Event Group for our wedding this past weekend. It was a no brainer for we’ve known Frankie for years. Frankie, Sergio and the videographer were absolutely amazing. They really brought the party. Highly recommend this group for any wedding or event you need a DJ for. Also highly recommend adding a highlight reel to your package because it did NOT disappoint. If you’re not booking Pulse Event Group for your party.. you’re doing yourself a disservice.

Sent on 01/12/2021

Amanda K. · Married on 12/28/2019

Amazing amazing amazing.

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING.

From day one of selecting Pulse for our wedding, Frankie was there to answer all our questions and help us every step of the way.

I do not even have the words to explain how perfect the night was, because of Pulse.
    It was way more than I could have imagined.

My guests did not sit down at any point in time. Everyone was coming up to us saying what an amazing wedding it was, and that it was the best music they have had at a wedding in long time! That speaks measures as to how awesome they were!

Sent on 01/01/2020
  • Audrey

Audrey · Married on 11/15/2019

Still Raving Months Later

We could not be happier with the amazing night that Pulse Event Group gave us.

Starting with the ceremony music, Pulse Event Group set everything up perfect where nothing was too loud or too quiet. The microphones were in the perfect spot for the priest and us to be heard, the music was at the perfect volume for the procession and recession, and everything was timed perfectly.

For the reception:
    The music was spectacular, uplighting was gorgeous, and special effects took people's breaths away.

Frankie knew exactly how to play to our guests, he didn't miss a beat. EVERYONE was on the dance floor the entire time. Frankie helped us throughout the whole process, not just the night of the wedding, from song recommendations to other vendors, he never let us down. He knew our music taste better then we did and played the perfect sets throughout the night. He told us from day one that he would make this night perfect, and he delivered.

Sergio was a great MC who kept everyone engaged and our photo booth attendant was there to make sure that everything from the photo booth to us dancing on the clouds went smoothly.

Our guests are still talking about how incredible the music was and how much fun they had. The sparklers blew everyone away and the dancing on the clouds took their breath away.

We had the perfect wedding and couldn't have done it without them.

Sent on 01/07/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/08/2019

Out of this world AMAZING!!!

I can’t say enough amazing things about Pulse Event Group!! Our friends and family were up on the dance floor from beginning to end! The blend of music for the older crowd with a mix of what my husband and I love was absolutely incredible! Our MC Andrew was fantastic about making people laugh and cry with the beautiful montages they created with our personal pictures! The zap photographer was super stealth and got the most amazing shots throughout the night and we didn’t even realize he was mixed in with the crowd all night! Extremely professional I would give them 100 stars if I could! Can’t wait until our next event so Pulse can wow us again! Thank you from the bottom out our hearts for making our wedding day truly magical!

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • I

Ileana · Married on 10/19/2019

Truly the best!

I cannot thank pulse event group enough! Andrew and his crew were amazing from start to finish. They worked with me to customize exactly what my husband and I wanted. We had dancing on the clouds and a Gobo. They are extremely affordable. They had everyone on the dance floor all night. It’s deifntet a night we will never forget. Thank you guys again for everything!!!

Sent on 03/22/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca R. · Married on 10/19/2019

Fun Wedding 10/19/19

We hired Pulse because we wanted to hire a DJ company that would feel the vibe of our party and get people dancing, and not just rely on ourselves to make a playlist that people might not enjoy. Definitely not a plug and play DJ company. We worked with Frankie to plan for the wedding, and he was super helpful and quick to respond to any questions/comments we had and helped me out with some special music requests I had for happy hour. We met Sergio at the wedding, and he was a super professional and awesome MC to keep our event moving smoothly. All our guests had a great time, Pulse played a little something for every generation and we got great feedback from our guests after the reception. And no corny line dances..yay!! I even believe a newly engaged couple grabbed their business card! They didn't play *every* single song on our request list, but that's okay since we trusted their expertise to keep the party moving. Hire Pulse if you want an experienced DJ company that knows how to party! P.S. They were also very reasonably priced, so they are an exceptional value!!

Sent on 11/01/2019

Mike P. · Married on 09/28/2019

Could not of picked a better DJ group

Sergio and the Pulse Event Group were the absolute best choice for my wife and my wedding last weekend. Leading up to our day, Sergio was in constant contact with us making sure we had been thinking about all of the details we initially discussed the first time we met in person. We could not be happier with how professional and prepared Pulse event Group was and Sergio was unbelievable as an MC and we definitely are grateful we went with them. Cannot give enough praise. Would advise anyone who is in search for a DJ group

Sent on 10/06/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon L. · Married on 09/20/2019

Unforgettable

Hire Pulse Event Group for our music/DJ experience. Our guests haven't stopped talking about how amazing the music was. Every single guest was up out of their seats the entire night!

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Jade

Jade O. · Married on 09/14/2019

The best wedding DJ out there !!!

DJ Sergio and his MC Andrew put on an amazing show for myself, husband and our wedding guests this past Saturday. He played all of the latest hits, made sure he played our special requests in a timely fashion and mixed enough old school and new school music that kept my guests on their feet the entire evening. They went above and beyond to help me when I had an emergency minutes before walking down the aisle even extending their time to make sure my husband and I can still have the best wedding night possible. MC Andrew lead the entire evening with a refreshing mix of comedy and charm that was definitely needed during such an exciting and stressful day. I would definitely recommend adding the photo booth and Co2 guns when booking your event with them. My guests got to memorialize our event with some great photos from the photo booth, which also will be great additions to our wedding scrapbook. And the CO2 guns aded flare to the party vibes. My guest have not stopped talking about how amazing the music was and how it was the best wedding they have ever been to ! There was not an open spot on the dance floor and there was something for everyone . If you want to have the absolute best wedding/event ever look no further than pulse event group !!

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Karen

Karen Y. · Married on 09/12/2019

Great time!

Pulse was great! We spoke with Sergio prior to our wedding so he could get a sense of what we wanted and he did a great job putting it together. Our MC Andrew was awesome! He got our crowd pumped and entertained all night. And of course our DJ played all the right songs! Would definitely recommend!!

Sent on 05/11/2021

Alyssa G. · Married on 08/04/2019

Absolutely Perfect

Sergio and his team made my wedding an absolute dream come true! There was not one part of the night where the dance floor wasn’t packed! Even as the the bride I was dancing the entire night and had the best time of my life! My guests are still telling me to this day how much fun they had at my wedding and it’s all thanks to Pulse! Sergio is a true professional and so sweet to work with as well! Thank you Pulse Event Group! I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 07/04/2019

BEST Party Ever!

Our experience with Pulse Event Group was outstanding! Our MC, Andrew, helped us plan, organize, and execute what we envisioned our reception to be. He was always readily available throughout the planning process to answer questions and to offer suggestions, which is extremely appreciated. The day of the wedding, Andrew made sure to explain what to expect throughout the night and (along with our DJ) didn't fail to keep the dance floor packed. He was very personable, approachable, and full of energy. We had a last minute tradition to include to our reception, and Andrew took it and knocked it out of the park. This definitely made our wedding day more special. I can't thank Andrew and Pulse Event Group enough for helping us celebrate our most special day in the most FUN way ever!

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Clorinda

Clorinda · Married on 06/29/2019

The best of the best

From the moment Sergio sat down with us we felt a weight lifted off our shoulders We knew we found our entertainment for my daughters sweet 16. He was very sincere to all of our wants and needs to make her party a success. From the music that he tailored for this generation he made it enjoyable for everyone to get up on that dance floor. Everything he did for us was always professional. I would give them 100 stars if I could.

Sent on 07/02/2019

Jennifer W. · Married on 06/29/2019

They are Absolutely amazing music was great very professional Sergio was great was contacting me and Andrew who is our house from our wedding was amaz

Pulse entertainment is the way to go everything about them is perfect we just got married on June 29, 2019 and the performance they put on for my wedding was amazing they did everything I asked and they made it a really good time for my guests and my husband and I very professional Sergio was always on top of calling me and asking me questions to prepare for the day and Andrew my host was absolutely great If you’re looking for a DJ this is the one

Sent on 07/09/2019