Puget Sounds Reviews

Puget Sounds 4
Puget Sounds 5
Puget Sounds 6

Becky Adams · Married on 01/13/2019

Kelli and their team were great to work with

Kelli and their team were great to work with for our January 2019 wedding. Our wedding guests loved the music Kelli played (as did the bride and groom!) and danced the night away! Additionally Kelli and their team were extremely responsive and professional in all of our dealings w/ them. 100% recommend!

Abby Martin · Married on 12/31/2018

We couldn't have been happier with the music and the wonderful energy

We couldn't have been happier with the music and the wonderful energy Kelli brought to our wedding! Kelli helped me achieve my goal of getting every single guest on the dance floor-including a 95 year old and an uncle who had never danced before in his life! Kelli had rave reviews from all of our guests-young, old, in between, and self proclaimed music critics. Everyone loved her. We can't wait for another excuse to have a party to have Kelli back to DJ

David Tucker · Married on 12/15/2018

Kelli was AMAZING!!!

Kelli was AMAZING!!! They played the best music at our daughter's wedding. We were totally blown away and so were our guests!!! We couldn’t have asked for anyone better! Kelli was wonderful in every detail. We can't thank you enough for making the party a huge success!!!!

Kaitlyn Black · Married on 11/10/2018

Kelli --You guys were great. Thank you. You put a great collection of new and old music and kept us on the dance floor. And as I hope you recall, I told you I am poor at distinguishing music I love from music that other folks love to dance to. You're great at it. In fact, I had told our friend in advance that Erasure Give a Little Respect was a complete party dud. You showed me wrong! And Once in a Lifetime -- I love the song, but I'd never have recommended you play it!

Consider us not only satisfied customers and future clients, but also true fans. You were great.

Jeff Nielson · Married on 10/27/2018

They are just great!!!

First off, I've had the pleasure of interacting with Kelli and their team twice - once for my own wedding and another for my cousin's wedding. They did a great job both times! For my own wedding, we used their MC/DJ services and it was awesome.

For my cousin's wedding, they provided the DJ/MC services and photobooth and were excellent! The photobooth was also amazing, the backdrops and props were high quality and there were a lot of classic moments there!

Dane Smart · Married on 09/15/2018

I was so incredibly happy with the service provided by Puget Sounds

A wedding is one of the biggest moments of your life. Most people give themselves years of time to prepare for it, because you want it to be perfect. Those are the most nerve-wracking times. Decisions decisions decisions to make! Location? Food? How many guests? And some of the more important elements...Choosing ambiance, music, entertainment, who will you entrust to capture the moments. So many things to think about! But I have to say, I was so incredibly happy with the service provided by Puget Sounds. These guys know how to do weddings! They have experience to put it together for you and they know how to make the couple happy. And their work is beautiful. Dale and Kelli became my wedding advisors and helped with coordination. They are detail-oriented and hustle to make sure things are done in perfect fashion. They do a great job because they want to make their customers happy, and they will not let sloppy work tarnish their name. Thank you Puget Sounds!

Andrew Bartush · Married on 08/26/2018

We highly recommend DJ Kelli at Puget Sounds!

They were easy to work with and everything went very smoothly.
    They had a quick response time and the payment system was easy to use. They were very thorough and they even had an online portal so that they could individually adapt their services to suit our style!!
    They promptly answered all our questions and were in constant contact with our wedding planner to ensure the sound systems and lighting on the day were ready to go.
    As for the actual wedding reception, Kelli was polite and personable and they did a great job in parts where they needed to address the crowd and provide directions. The music was fabulous and the dance floor was going off! Thank you!!

Stephanie Moore · Married on 08/24/2018

Kelli is an amazing DJ

Kelli is an amazing DJ. She tailored her playlist to what I wanted, and my main concern was that no one was going to dance. But nope, by mid reception, 80% percent of people were dancing and having a great time! Even family members that generally don't dance participated in a conga line! She helped make my wedding reception the most memorable night ever!

Jennifer · Married on 08/18/2018

Kelli is an amazing DJ

• O

Olivia James · Married on 08/17/2018

Kelli at Puget Sounds is phenomenal

Where to even begin with Kelli. She is absolutely amazing and is hands down the best DJ to get for your wedding. No ifs, ands or buts about it. In our meetings and communication prior to mine and my husband's wedding, she was always finding ways to ensure everything was perfect. We went over a timeline with her, she gave tips about the flow of the event and even gave her input on the floor layout. We took her advice for everything and it definitely made our reception 10x better! She went above and beyond to make sure not only the music at the reception was perfect but that our entire reception was perfect. My husband and I are pretty particular about music and love a huge range of it but that was no problem to Kelli. She knew exactly what to play, when to play it and for how long. She is not a DJ that hits play and just stands at his table. She is constantly mixing music, added last minute requests by me and gets a good feel of the atmosphere to determine how/if she needs to mix things up a bit as far as genre of music. Kelli is professional, fun and truly cares about making your day special.

James Warfield · Married on 08/11/2018

DJ Kelli and Manager Dale were So Awesome!

DJ Kelli and manager Dale were so awesome! From beginning to end, planning meetings to wedding reception, they couldn't have made it easier for us. We went away from the reception wishing it wasn't over, and much of that was due to the music and the fun we were all having on the dance floor. We had a wide range of ages attending the reception and Kelli and Dale worked really hard to help us have something for all. We've had comments from from so many on how much fun the music was. The dance floor was never empty. Also, must say the photo booth was quite a hit as well. Loved getting the great photo album with all the fun pics to look back on. Thank you Kelli and Dale, you're the best!

Jessica Quay · Married on 08/04/2018

Kelli at Puget Sounds is phenomenal

Kelli at Puget Sounds is phenomenal. Not only are they great at keeping any vibe going that you wish (country/rock/rap/line dances), they are 5 star-highly recommend from me because of their ability to pick up social cue’s. There were multiple times (mother-son dance, father-daughter dance) that we needed songs to simply end and move on, and Kelli only needed quick eye contact, and would flow into the next moment with no awkward pause. Over 100 people at the wedding commented on the song selections and how there was never a dull song or moment. They made our entire evening seem like a dream, and I truly attribute that to the music. Thank you Kelli at for making our wedding the best night of our lives!

Brian · Married on 04/07/2018

This company is awesome! Kelli was our DJ, and we LOVED Her! She was fun and professional! Highly recommend this company!

Cristina · Married on 04/01/2018

Admittedly, I was HORRIFIED to find out that 3 weeks before the wedding my venue manager who was also coordinator and event DJ quit work. The venue fulfilled their end of the bargain by providing us with DJ Kelli, but I was very apprehensive because I’m a musician having already spent lots of time discussing plans for music on this VERY important day. After countless phone calls with Dale, the manager, he worked SO diligently to see that ALL of my plans were fulfilled. He helped add an overlay thank you message to our parents when doing the father/bride & mother/groom dance. Dale got us connected with Kelli. She agreed to a face to face meeting with us the weekend before the wedding. I felt SO confident that we were in good hands after that initial meeting. So confident that when the power went out in the entire town, I had a small backup BOSE speaker & the brilliance of Kelli who would amplify the speaker using a bucket. Power went back on JUST-IN (Groom’s Name Pun) Time. Kelli arrived early to help set up the microphone & speaker for bride to play guitar during the ceremony. Kelli stuck with our music preferences and gave credit to Bride for her music selections. Kelli kept EVERYTHING together and made the night flow like MAGIC! She was flexible and adaptable to having choreographed dances led by the bride, helped orchestrate bride playing guitar during the ceremony, she accepted only the couple’s approved song requests (cute dance from nephews without giving into aunt’s need for polka), and adjusting the schedule as needed due to the temporary POWER OUTAGE! We were SOOOO BLESSED to work with DJ Kelli!! LOVE THEM SO MUCH and would definitely recommend them to ANYONE getting married in Washington!

Daniel · Married on 03/10/2018

These guys were the best - really were. They were punctual, professional, fun, and the quality of the music was on point. They were able to play my requested songs and great with interacting with the guests. A lot of my guests and family members have commented on how good Kelli was. I wish I had another event coming up because I would definitely book them. Will be sure to recommend to my friends as they get married.

Marla · Married on 02/10/2018

We hired DJ Kelli for our wedding in Seattle a couple weeks ago. She was GREAT! Although our venue had recommended DJ Kelli to us, we still did our research first. And as you can tell they have amazing reviews! DJ Kelli was awesome and so fun to work with. She was so easy going and listened to exactly what songs we wanted and didn't want. She also came up to me during the night to let me know of things and ask what I wanted. I loved that instead of assuming things she always asked us. Kelli also was very easy to understand and pronounced our names correctly. Which seemed to be a issue with many other vendors. She really listened when we told her that was extremely important to us! And we couldn't be happier that we got her!!

Jennifer · Married on 10/07/2017

DJ Kelli was a blast to work with! See was very professional and fun at the same time. When we had our 1 on 1 meeting before the event, we knew he was the perfect match. I can't even count how many of our guests came up to us and told us how fabulous DJ Kelli was! She helped keep the reception moving along in a timely manner and made sure everyone had fun.

Puget Sounds 7
    Puget Sounds 8
    Puget Sounds 9
    Puget Sounds 10
    Puget Sounds 11
    Puget Sounds 12

Emily · Married on 09/16/2017

My husband & I used Puget Sounds for our wedding in Seattle a couple weeks ago, and we absolutely LOVED working with them! We worked with both Kelli & Dale, and they helped us out so much and truly made our wedding & reception run so smoothly. I think a lot of couples underestimate how much a DJ/MC is needed to help the flow of the event, but it is so necessary! We met with them ahead of time & they got to know us as a couple & our music preferences. They were also super flexible with working with us on last minute changes, and gave great advice for cutting down our first dance song. Thanks so much guys! You're truly the best!

Carly · Married on 09/02/2017

Puget Sounds was one of the easiest/best decisions we made throughout the entire wedding planning process. They handled everything, so we didn't have to worry about it. Highly recommend!

Kelly · Married on 05/20/2017

We had an outstanding experience with Puget Sounds. They showed up with plenty of time to set up, and the setup was incredible. Much cooler than I had expected, with colorful lights and great sound from speakers. They were extremely nice, professional and very accommodating. Even when a few people decided to sing (we only requested music), they had the soundtrack and mics ready to go within minutes. The dance floor was packed, and the guests really got into dancing to the great selection of songs. So many of my guests made a point to tell me how great the DJ was. I would highly recommend these guys.

Lindsey · Married on 05/06/2017

Where do I even begin, I am so happy with the service that I received! They took in all requests, the professionalism, the way they pumped the people to dance, everyone in attendance was very impressed and I will definitely be requesting them again shall another event come up. Thank you sooo much!

Sharron · Married on 10/11/2014

The DJ, Kelli, was professional, timely, accommodating, easy to work with, enthusiastic, polite, friendly, helpful and experienced. Everyone was dancing all night long and they played a great variety of songs. He was also a great emcee for directing the entire evening. We sent Puget Sounds our playlist just a couple of days before our wedding and they were able to find all the special music we wanted for our ceremony and reception in time. All of our guests commented on what a great time they had. Kelli was excellent for my Wedding Reception & Ceremony! We would definitely use them again!

Sharron · event on: 09/20/2014

My experience in working with Chicago Mobile Entertainment was just delightful. They are very courteous and professional. They set up quickly and our evening went smoothly without any incidents. They played a variety of music that everyone enjoyed very much. They kept the party going all night long and even stuck around for an extra half-hour upon our request. I would recommend them to anyone who asks. We will definitely use them for our future events. Thanks Dale for making our party success!!!