Puff 'n Stuff Catering Reviews

Puff 'n Stuff Catering 3
Puff 'n Stuff Catering 4
Puff 'n Stuff Catering 5

Lynda Hoyos · Getting married on 11/27/2019

Great customer service and delicious food

Puff and Stuff is an amazing company! If you are getting married or even having a corporate event, I highly recommend that you check them out! They have a very organized factory-like system, however, they make sure to personalize the experience. I met with Mary Brumley, and she was incredible and knows a lot about weddings. I only eat fish (which Mary did not know) and since all of my choices for my food tasting were meat and chicken, she had the chef make me a salmon on the spot! It was such an unexpected gesture and made me feel very special! They have the ability to do so much, I believe due to their organized company. This company will make you feel special and excited about your event.

Sent on 03/18/2019

AnnMarie · Married on 05/04/2019

Great food

The food and drinks were great! Only complaint- wish the leftover food was put on ice for transport.

Sent on 05/13/2019

Kim richow · Married on 04/06/2019

So glad we hired Puff N Stuff

Mary B and Sara E. and all the staff were wonderful. Not only was the food great, everything looked nice and the staff was so eager to please. I originally thought it was more expensive, but they actually included more than other vendors and I was very pleased with the price and quality. It is important when looking at vendors to make sure the contracts are equal when looking at prices. Mary was also and excellent source of advice. She really is experienced and knows the business. I will definitely use them in the future for any catering needs. My daughter was married at the Winter Park Farmers Market. It takes an excellent caterer to transform this place into an elegant wedding in two hours after the actual farmers market closes!

Sent on 04/11/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 04/04/2019

From dinner to donuts everything was amazing

We got the pleasure to work with Brittany for our wedding at the Orchid Garden. Everything was from our tasting to our wedding was amazing. They are so easy to work with and they made sure we got the exact food we wanted for our wedding. We added on the blazing donut station which was the best decision ever. Our guests loved it!!!! We found out a guest had switched to a vegetarian diet about 3 days before our wedding. Even with little notice they were able to accommodate a special meal for her. They truly want you to be happy. We switched a couple of things after we finalized our menu after our tasting and again it wasn’t a big deal to them at all. The quality of the food was great. Everything was hot and the food was fresh. We were very happy with Puff N Stuff from beginning to end. If you are lucky enough to work with Brittany just know you are in good hands! She responds quickly to emails and suggests things to personalize the food at your wedding. That is how we found out about the blazing donuts.

Sent on 04/14/2019

Caitlin · Married on 03/23/2019

Food that EVERYONE keeps talking about!

If you want wedding food that all your guests rave about, please go with Puff N Stuff! All our guests could talk about all night was how amazing the food was. On top of that, the head supervisor for the night was extremely accommodating and made sure me and my husband were well taken care of. They truly care about their customers and the service was top notch!!

Sent on 03/28/2019

Reenie · Married on 02/17/2019

Best Food Ever!

Amy and Brittany were amazing throughout the entire planning process! Every single guest complimented the food and the Puff N Stuff staff was friendly and attentive the entire wedding! Thank you for helping to make my day perfect!

Sent on 02/20/2019
  • Kirsten

Kirsten · Married on 02/17/2019

Pre-Wedding Party AND Reception

We used Puff N Stuff to cater our wedding AND our "pre-wedding party" at our home. Two days before our wedding we hosted a party for approximately 100 guests at our home and Puff N Stuff DELIVERED! Holy moly, they were great! They provided all the food, they brought a bartender, they brought linens and even a couple extra bar tables. The food was PHENOMENAL and there were only 2 leftover boxes at the end of the night. Everyone LOVED the food. They were clean and professional and set up and broke down everything! It was great! We then used them as our caterers for our wedding. The cocktail hour appetizers were amazing and had a buffet with a carving station as our reception dinner. Everything was delicious and gorgeous! Definitely appealing to the eye and the tummy! Haha! Again, we only had about 4-5 leftover boxes from the reception dinner. The food was so good and the staff was phenomenal! I would absolutely recommend them for weddings, parties.... anything that needs to be catered!

Sent on 03/08/2019

Hannah Sullivan · Married on 02/16/2019

Flexible, affordable and professional

Puff n Stuff was amazing. Angel was our event coordinator, and there was seriously not one thing she couldn't do for us. I feel like we had so many requests that kept piling up, and she just made everything come together perfectly. She was truly a pleasure to work with! We got so many compliments on the appetizers, meals and drinks! If I ever plan a catered event again, I will not hesitate to contact Puff n Stuff.

Sent on 03/04/2019
  • Karina

Karina Concepcion · Married on 02/09/2019

Palmetto Bed & Breakfast 2.9.2019

Lauren and the Puff N Stuff dream executed our vision flawlessly and our guests are still talking about it! Since we first met with Lauren, she took the time to really walk us through all our options and during our "tasting" she was able to accommodate our parents to be part of the day. Our families are blended with mine being Cuban and my husbands from Germany. We wanted to really showcase our love for food to our guest. I grew up in Spain and knew I had to have a paella station! When we had our tasting, the Chef did a wonderful job but my parents had a few "recommendations" they wanted and Puff N Stuff was quick to accommodate. The day of our wedding the paella was the highlight! We had a wonderful cocktail hour with passed hors d'oeuvres to include these adorable "Cuban cigars" and lamb chops-SOOOO delicious our guest couldn't stop talking about them. Our dinner was "interactive food stations" with a total of 3 stations and they were all wonderful. The day of our wedding, the Puff N Stuff team made our guest experience so wonderful. My husband and I had two wonderful wait staffs that catered to our every need including serving our special "wine" we had saved to enjoy during our meal. Lastly, the Puff N Stuff team helped with our signature drinks, "Hers" and Aperol Spritz and "His" a Martini and Lauren was patience enough to listen to exactly how we wanted the drinks made for our guest to enjoy. Great team, great food, great customer service and personalization to your day. Don't look further and book your wedding or event with Puff N Stuff!

Thank you again Lauren and team.

Karina & Kyle

Sent on 03/05/2019
    Puff 'n Stuff Catering 6

Alexandra Collette · Married on 01/12/2019

Yummyyyyyyy

Puff N Stuff catered the food for my wedding at Orchid Garden on 1/12. It was AMAZING!! I was surprised how flavorful it tasted and how well it was presented. I also have to give major props because I, as well as a few of my guests, have dietary restrictions and they were able to make an amazing vegan and gluten free dish (and no it was not just a salad!) that was yummy and filling. The other main dishes included the seabass and beef short rib and according to my husband and guests- it all tasted great and cooked to perfection! So glad PNS was able to cater at my wedding!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Tom · Married on 12/15/2018

Fantastic Partner for your upcoming Wedding or Event

The Puff & Stuff team was outstanding. From our initial visit to the end of our wedding they were attentive, understanding and extremely helpful. HIGHLY recommended for any catering needs.

Sent on 01/02/2019

Puff 'n Stuff Catering's reply:

Tom, congratulations on your recent wedding. Thank you for your review. We are glad we were able to passionate perfect your wedding day!
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 11/04/2018

We hired Puff n Stuff to cater our engagement party. Booking and coordination was seamless, and all of the staff were very responsive. At the party, the staff were friendly and professional. And the food... I cannot say enough to describe how incredible! We've never received so many compliments! Thank you Puff n Stuff!

Sent on 04/15/2017
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/21/2018

Mary and Megan are worth every penny

To be completely honest they were going to be our first choice but after our experience they will be our first choice no matter what. Mary brumley started planning our wedding and with experience and skills you’re just completely reassured everything is going to go right. She honestly was like a planner & caterer & gave us really good advice for everything. Every time we met with her we left feeling so much better and a lot less stressed. We can’t imagine what we would have done without her. Everybody at Puff n Stuff makes you feel like you’re cared about and appreciated. Even when Mary ended up having to go out of town the week before our wedding we had no worries. Megan who was the one on site for our wedding was on top of everything and took it over seamlessly when Mary found out she’d be gone during our wedding weekend. We even had a few last minute changes with guest counts and meal changes and they were super nice about it and flexible.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Puff 'n Stuff Catering's reply:

Emily, we are so glad to hear about your wonderful experience with Mary and Megan. We understand that planning your wedding is one of the most stressful experiences and it is uplifting to hear how Mary helped you through your planning process. Congratulations and we cannot wait to work with you again!
  • Carianne

Carianne · Married on 10/20/2018

So good!!!

The food was amazing and their staff was so great and friendly! We are so happy with the food. It was delicious!!!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Puff 'n Stuff Catering's reply:

Congratulations, Carianne! Thank you for your review and for sharing your experience with our staff.

Jennifer · Married on 09/30/2018

Great Food and People

Puff 'n Stuff Catering did an amazing job at our wedding. The food, from the Hors d'oeuvres to the main course was delicious. We received many complements from the guests. The staff was courteous and professional. Puff 'n Stuff has an almost endless menu, anyone looking for them to cater an event will find something that you'll want to eat. Also, the tasting is an awesome experience as well. Thank you for everything.

Sent on 10/18/2018

Puff 'n Stuff Catering's reply:

Jennifer, we are thrilled that you selected our team to catering your special day and had a wonderful tasting experience. Our tastings are a great time to taste and select the perfect menu for your wedding day. Also, our extensive menu definitely has something for everyone on it. Thank you again and we look forward to serving you at future life events.

Ariel · Married on 09/04/2018

When considering our fully vegan wedding at Orlando Science Center we knew we had to find a caterer that fit our needs. Several reviews, and a recommendation from our venue, brought us to PnS and we were beyond happy with this team and our meal selections! Working with Theresa was a breeze as we worked through a menu that wasn’t too “weird” for our pickier eaters, but also fit our lifestyle needs. The waitstaff, bartender, and Theresa were the perfect touch to our wedding, and our guests raved about the food!

A huge benefit was the team packing to go boxes for my husband and I to enjoy later, if we didn’t get our fill during the reception from all the guest interactions and wedding adrenalin. If we could do it all over again we would definitely pick PnS time and time again!

Sent on 09/22/2018

Puff 'n Stuff Catering's reply:

Ariel, our chefs and planners love doing events that challenge them to create unique and creative menus like yours. Thank you for choosing us and we hope to work with you again in the future.

Ashley · Married on 09/01/2018

Everything we expected and more!

Puff 'n Stuff catering was perfect from start to finish! Although my mom was the one dealing with communicating with vendors the majority of the time, she shared with me that communicating with the staff at Puff 'n Stuff was very easy. They were always available to answer any questions we had and their response time was quick! Definitely go hungry when you go to try some of the menu items - the portion sizes were very generous! We chose to purchase our own alcohol for my wedding, but we were able to deliver all of our beverages to Puff 'n Stuff before the wedding. They delivered it to the venue for us, which made everything so much easier! The day of the wedding ran very smoothly and their food was AMAZING! Their staff was so friendly and were all very good at their jobs! My guests were completely taken care of. All of my guests raved about how delicious the food was and there was more than enough to go around! Puff 'n Stuff packed up all of the leftovers and my husband and I got to take them home with us!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Jane · Married on 06/08/2018

Puff N' Stuff did an amazing job at my wedding! Not only was the food delicious but the staff was very responsive and helpful. The bartender even mixed up my signature cocktail for me!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Puff 'n Stuff Catering's reply:

Thank you for trusting our team of experienced professionals with your wedding day.

Abigail · Married on 05/26/2018

Our guest are still talking about how amazing our food was. We worked with Kathy Wilson and she took care of anything and everything!!! We had buffet style services with serves filling drinks and serving salads. They were on top of it all night keeping the tables clean and our guest so happy. They boxed up our left overs and made sure they got home to us! We requested a lot of things that aren’t directly on our website and ways we wanted the food displayed based off of things from Pinterest and they had no problem bringing them to life for us! Highly highly suggest using this service! The food and the service at your wedding is nooot something you want to cut corners on!

Sent on 06/16/2018

Puff 'n Stuff Catering's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. Our entire team, from Sales to Service, takes each event seriously and as such, does their best to exceed expectations. We are honored to have been chosen to serve you and your guests.

Kristin · Married on 04/14/2018

Puff 'n Stuff was a fantastic caterer for our wedding day! We wanted to use them because they are super professional, and the quality of food is always top notch! We worked with Mary in Sales, and she was wonderful with the tastings. She made sure everything we wanted, down to the Eggplant Lamour napkins was spot on! The setup of the reception area was phenomenal and the food was bomb! We highly recommend. We also did a plated dinner, and it went so smoothly, and the guests loved it!

Sent on 06/11/2018
    Puff 'n Stuff Catering 7
    Puff 'n Stuff Catering 8
    Puff 'n Stuff Catering 9
    Puff 'n Stuff Catering 10

Puff 'n Stuff Catering's reply:

Thank you! It is our goal to "Passionately Perfect Life’s Celebrations" for all of our couples. With each event, our team focuses on the details, because those are the moments that make each celebration memorable.

Tiffany · Married on 04/13/2018

Such an amazing and impressive company! When I first reached out to Puff N' Stuff, I was dealing with Ed and he was absolutely amazing! He let my mom and I come in and spend about an hour with him trying to figure out what kind of food we wanted and such! He was so very patient and made sure to let us know some of his thoughts as well, which I absolutely appreciated because he knows more about catering a large even than I did! Also, when my mom and I first got to their facility in Tampa, we were super impressed! i literally knew I wanted to book them once I saw the amazing up to date facility they were working in! Also, they bring their own ovens to your venue! The food is served HOT to your guests, as it should be! Closer to my wedding, Lauren became our consultant and she was just as amazing as Ed! Again, she sat down with my mom and I for over an hour so we could go over EVERY detail of everything. She was also super helpful with getting the right number of hors d'oeuvres. The day of my wedding, the staff arrived promptly and set everything up beautifully! I had rented glassware and some linens from them! All of which was exactly as ordered! During cocktail hour, a waitress was strictly for my husband and I and brought us a few of each of the hors d'oeuvres (and for our wedding party) before we went out for pictures. They even got our drink order and brought it to us outside! Throughout my entire wedding, the same two people would check on my husband and I to make sure we didn't want ANYTHING else! Our drinks were never empty, they were on top of it! My guests were very impressed with the food and the service, as was I! This company is stellar to work with during the planning process and even more amazing during the actual event! My stepmom owns a restaurant so she is super picky, she has been raving about their food!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Jenn · Married on 04/05/2018

book them. food tasting was beautiful and delicious...we were blown away with how special and personal the menu was. Heidi has been great to work with! can't wait for the actual wedding day!

Sent on 03/05/2018

Caitlyn · Married on 03/24/2018

Our experience with Puff 'n Stuff was PERFECT! From our very first meeting, to our tasting, right up to the big night, everyone we spoke with was pleasant, prompt, accommodating and flexible. We primarily worked with Sarah, who went above and beyond to make the whole experience of planning a wedding so special. The food was unique, hot and delicious - at the tasting AND at the wedding! We had a seated dinner with 4 meal options (one being a vegan option for some of our guests who have dietary restrictions). Everything was flawless! I highly recommend Puff 'n Stuff! Thank you Sarah and team for making our wedding night so unforgettable!

Sent on 04/05/2018

Erin · Married on 03/18/2018

Yes and yes! Puff N Stuff was one of my favorite vendors for the wedding. They were incredibly flexible, helping us to decide on a meal that would fit our price range and taste. The tasting was AMAZING and the meals during the ceremony were equally good. Sometimes when you are cooking for a large group, the food doesn't come out as good as the tasing, but not so with Puff N Stuff. We got so many compliments on the food. The staff was SO attentive on the day of the wedding, making sure we had food right away and even bringing us in water and snacks prior to the ceremony while they were still in the process of setting up. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/31/2018

Gillian · Married on 03/17/2018

Puff N Stuff recently catered our wedding (we did a buffet and provided our own alcohol). The food was great, staff was awesome, they were accommodating to last minute changes, the catering manager brought us cold towels to put on our necks because it was so hot outside. They made sure we had everything we needed and our guests complimented the staff as well. They were dancing and singing a little bit with our music which made them even more fun! The manager got back to our emails quickly and they were efficient with all the details. They made it super easy. They packed up our leftover food and sent it home with us, we had it again the next day and it was delicious! Thank you guys so much!

Sent on 06/10/2018