Puff 'n Stuff Catering Reviews

301 Reviews for Puff 'n Stuff Catering

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

301 Puff 'n Stuff Catering Reviews

Emily · Getting married on 11/04/2018

We hired Puff n Stuff to cater our engagement party. Booking and coordination was seamless, and all of the staff were very responsive. At the party, the staff were friendly and professional. And the food... I cannot say enough to describe how incredible! We've never received so many compliments! Thank you Puff n Stuff!

Jennifer · Married on 09/30/2018

Great Food and People

Puff 'n Stuff Catering did an amazing job at our wedding. The food, from the Hors d'oeuvres to the main course was delicious. We received many complements from the guests. The staff was courteous and professional. Puff 'n Stuff has an almost endless menu, anyone looking for them to cater an event will find something that you'll want to eat. Also, the tasting is an awesome experience as well. Thank you for everything.

Ariel · Married on 09/04/2018

When considering our fully vegan wedding at Orlando Science Center we knew we had to find a caterer that fit our needs. Several reviews, and a recommendation from our venue, brought us to PnS and we were beyond happy with this team and our meal selections! Working with Theresa was a breeze as we worked through a menu that wasn’t too “weird” for our pickier eaters, but also fit our lifestyle needs. The waitstaff, bartender, and Theresa were the perfect touch to our wedding, and our guests raved about the food!

A huge benefit was the team packing to go boxes for my husband and I to enjoy later, if we didn’t get our fill during the reception from all the guest interactions and wedding adrenalin. If we could do it all over again we would definitely pick PnS time and time again!

Jane · Married on 06/08/2018

Puff N' Stuff did an amazing job at my wedding! Not only was the food delicious but the staff was very responsive and helpful. The bartender even mixed up my signature cocktail for me!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Puff 'n Stuff Catering's reply:

Thank you for trusting our team of experienced professionals with your wedding day.

Abigail · Married on 05/26/2018

Our guest are still talking about how amazing our food was. We worked with Kathy Wilson and she took care of anything and everything!!! We had buffet style services with serves filling drinks and serving salads. They were on top of it all night keeping the tables clean and our guest so happy. They boxed up our left overs and made sure they got home to us! We requested a lot of things that aren’t directly on our website and ways we wanted the food displayed based off of things from Pinterest and they had no problem bringing them to life for us! Highly highly suggest using this service! The food and the service at your wedding is nooot something you want to cut corners on!

Sent on 06/16/2018

Puff 'n Stuff Catering's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. Our entire team, from Sales to Service, takes each event seriously and as such, does their best to exceed expectations. We are honored to have been chosen to serve you and your guests.

Kristin · Married on 04/14/2018

Puff 'n Stuff was a fantastic caterer for our wedding day! We wanted to use them because they are super professional, and the quality of food is always top notch! We worked with Mary in Sales, and she was wonderful with the tastings. She made sure everything we wanted, down to the Eggplant Lamour napkins was spot on! The setup of the reception area was phenomenal and the food was bomb! We highly recommend. We also did a plated dinner, and it went so smoothly, and the guests loved it!

Sent on 06/11/2018
    Puff 'n Stuff Catering 1
    Puff 'n Stuff Catering 2
    Puff 'n Stuff Catering 3
    Puff 'n Stuff Catering 4

Puff 'n Stuff Catering's reply:

Thank you! It is our goal to "Passionately Perfect Life’s Celebrations" for all of our couples. With each event, our team focuses on the details, because those are the moments that make each celebration memorable.

Tiffany · Married on 04/13/2018

Such an amazing and impressive company! When I first reached out to Puff N' Stuff, I was dealing with Ed and he was absolutely amazing! He let my mom and I come in and spend about an hour with him trying to figure out what kind of food we wanted and such! He was so very patient and made sure to let us know some of his thoughts as well, which I absolutely appreciated because he knows more about catering a large even than I did! Also, when my mom and I first got to their facility in Tampa, we were super impressed! i literally knew I wanted to book them once I saw the amazing up to date facility they were working in! Also, they bring their own ovens to your venue! The food is served HOT to your guests, as it should be! Closer to my wedding, Lauren became our consultant and she was just as amazing as Ed! Again, she sat down with my mom and I for over an hour so we could go over EVERY detail of everything. She was also super helpful with getting the right number of hors d'oeuvres. The day of my wedding, the staff arrived promptly and set everything up beautifully! I had rented glassware and some linens from them! All of which was exactly as ordered! During cocktail hour, a waitress was strictly for my husband and I and brought us a few of each of the hors d'oeuvres (and for our wedding party) before we went out for pictures. They even got our drink order and brought it to us outside! Throughout my entire wedding, the same two people would check on my husband and I to make sure we didn't want ANYTHING else! Our drinks were never empty, they were on top of it! My guests were very impressed with the food and the service, as was I! This company is stellar to work with during the planning process and even more amazing during the actual event! My stepmom owns a restaurant so she is super picky, she has been raving about their food!

Jenn · Married on 04/05/2018

book them. food tasting was beautiful and delicious...we were blown away with how special and personal the menu was. Heidi has been great to work with! can't wait for the actual wedding day!

Caitlyn · Married on 03/24/2018

Our experience with Puff 'n Stuff was PERFECT! From our very first meeting, to our tasting, right up to the big night, everyone we spoke with was pleasant, prompt, accommodating and flexible. We primarily worked with Sarah, who went above and beyond to make the whole experience of planning a wedding so special. The food was unique, hot and delicious - at the tasting AND at the wedding! We had a seated dinner with 4 meal options (one being a vegan option for some of our guests who have dietary restrictions). Everything was flawless! I highly recommend Puff 'n Stuff! Thank you Sarah and team for making our wedding night so unforgettable!

Erin · Married on 03/18/2018

Yes and yes! Puff N Stuff was one of my favorite vendors for the wedding. They were incredibly flexible, helping us to decide on a meal that would fit our price range and taste. The tasting was AMAZING and the meals during the ceremony were equally good. Sometimes when you are cooking for a large group, the food doesn't come out as good as the tasing, but not so with Puff N Stuff. We got so many compliments on the food. The staff was SO attentive on the day of the wedding, making sure we had food right away and even bringing us in water and snacks prior to the ceremony while they were still in the process of setting up. Highly recommend!

Gillian · Married on 03/17/2018

Puff N Stuff recently catered our wedding (we did a buffet and provided our own alcohol). The food was great, staff was awesome, they were accommodating to last minute changes, the catering manager brought us cold towels to put on our necks because it was so hot outside. They made sure we had everything we needed and our guests complimented the staff as well. They were dancing and singing a little bit with our music which made them even more fun! The manager got back to our emails quickly and they were efficient with all the details. They made it super easy. They packed up our leftover food and sent it home with us, we had it again the next day and it was delicious! Thank you guys so much!

• Bridtle2Bee

Ghislaine · Married on 03/15/2018

Puff N Stuff catered our March 15 2018 wedding at Ballroom at Church Street. I am going to try to make this review short because thinking back on how everything tasted is making my mouth water! Firstly, we loved that there was an array of menus and prices to suit our tastes and budget. We are fans of Italian food so we opted for the buffet style Tuscan menu. The exquisite mushroom cannelloni by itself was an experience. I vividly remember attending the menu tasting and thinking about how our guests will probably be sending us thank you cards! Later on, the dinner and the appetizers (my favorite were the shrimp ones) tasted just as delectable during our wedding reception and much later as the boxed up leftovers in our hotel room. I was told our guests were running back for seconds!! :) The catering/beverage staff were professional, friendly, and provided service excellent enough to rival "fictional dancing furniture" (haha). Puff N Stuff was perfect! Thank you Brittany, Amy, and your team for making our wedding delicious!

• Saya

Saya · Married on 03/02/2018

Working with the Puff n' Stuff Team was an absolute pleasure! From working with Lucille, Angel, and Kim on planning our menu and the lead-up, to the staff that worked our cocktail hour and reception, to the chefs, we couldn't be happier with the way the food and the meals turned out - and neither could our guests! So many guests raved to us the night of and even after our wedding how good the food was (especially the short rib entree and the coconut shrimp hors d'oeuvres)! The staff that waited on our guests at cocktail hour were constantly walking around making sure our guests always had food. They even brought separate plates for my husband and I while we were taking our pictures and to our family, as well, when we were taking our family pictures so none of us went hungry! As we were leaving, they even packed us a take-home bag with some leftovers so my husband and I could eat once we got back to our hotel. We were so happy with the food and service by the Puff n' Stuff team and we would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great and affordable caterer!

Jennifer · Married on 02/11/2018

The food & staff was AMAZING. I keep receiving compliments about the food from our wedding. Would definitely use again. Thank you guys for everything!

Alex & Jenn Posada

Selika · Married on 02/03/2018

Their food was amazing!!!!!! I cannot stress it enough! If you are in the Tampa bay area or Orlando area anywhere they are located book their catering service. My husband and I are I guess what people call foodies and my husband is very picky about his food and how it tastes. Their food was phenomenal! I'm glad I got to taste the food before because to be honest I wasn't able to enjoy it at my wedding, could have been the nerves but I couldn't bring myself to eat and I am still really upset about that. Our guests raved about the food though. I did ask them to box up any salvageable left over food but unfortunately my dad was only thinking about himself and ate them before we could. Definitely a must!! Thank you!! I wonder if I could stop by and get a plate to mimic what we had.

Hannah · Married on 01/20/2018

Puff & Stuff is known as the best for a reason, and I could not stop dreaming about the stuffed chicken before my wedding day! They were great about making alterations to our order, and keeping us informed about the final plan. They also worked with the venue to make sure that everything ran smoothly, and I our guests couldn't stop raving about the food. I hope some of our newly engaged friends choose Puff & Stuff so we can have their mouth-watering creations again, so so good!

Loina · Married on 01/14/2018

The food was so good! Everyone loved the food. The crab cake and the grilled cheese with tomatoes soup was my favorite for the appetizer and the braised wine ribs were AWESOME.

Christina · Married on 01/12/2018

I worked with Puff N Stuff for my wedding at Armature Works. I was in love with them from the first bite I took at my tasting! Everyone that I worked with was extremely professional, and responsive to emails or phone calls. They also worked seamlessly with my day of coordinator to finalize details. I received endless amounts of compliments from guests about how kind and attentive the servers were, and how delicious the food was. They were also extremely accommodating when we needed an espresso maker, and when we were short several heads, they were able to accommodate out menu. I would definitely keep Puff N Stuff in mind for future events.

Katelyn · Married on 12/01/2017

If you are considering hiring Puff N Stuff to cater your event my advice is to DO IT right away. I’ve been to so many weddings where the food was bland or not cooked evenly and I’ve heard from a few people that had amazing tastings but when the food was cooked in large quantities it was nothing like what they had at the tasting.

This will NOT be the case with Puff N Stuff: all of my guests were RAVING about the food all night and asking the staff for containers of leftovers to go because it was so good. Puff n stuff gave my groom and I individually packaged meals of everything to take home and it was even amazing the next day! Our passed appetizers were so good that some of our guests had competitions to see who could steal the most appetizers from each other during cocktail hour.

In addition to the food being amazing, the staff was so friendly and professional I was blown away: I felt happy and comfortable from the moment I went to our tasting and met Nicole until the day of the wedding when out event supervisor Kelly came up to us and said “I’ll take care of you all night, don’t worry about a thing.” She kept a drink in our hands and a smile on our face all night – we could not be any happier with our choice to have Puff n Stuff cater our wedding. Thank you for the best wedding food I’ve ever tasted and the best service we could ask for!

April · Married on 11/11/2017

I loved working with Puff'n Stuff for my wedding in November. I was trying to decide between PS and another comparable caterer. I ended up choosing PS based on the tasting and the event planner, Mary Brumley. Mary was very easy to communicate, very accommadating and professiona. lOn the day of my wedding, as soon as PS arrived at the venue they took control of everything and coordination with other vendors were taking care of seemlessly. Also Tommy, the manager of the night, was so helpful and took good care of us. The food was exceptional. Everyone was raving about how delicious were the salmon, mashed potatoes, the beef tenderloin and everything else.
    Thank you PS!

Courtney · Married on 10/28/2017

Lauren & her team at Puff 'n Stuff are second-to-none, truly. We were lucky enough for Puff to cater our wedding, and they did not disappoint, coming up with a gorgeous one-of-a-kind menu that reflected our unique tastes as well as what was seasonal and special. Unfortunately on the day of our wedding, it rained (and not a light sprinkle!), but Lauren orchestrated service and quality that was not dampered by our weather, ensuring that all the meals were kept piping hot and not wet from the transitions between tents. Our guests kept telling us how every where they turned, there was food--and not just food, but incredible tasting, perfectly presented food. Lauren, you are the best!

Bryan · Married on 09/16/2017

After our destination wedding was cancelled because of Hurricane Irma destroying our venue, rescheduling was not a choice because of health concerns with a few of our main guest and all of our friends and family had already booked flights. We were left with 4 days to re plan an entire wedding. Lauren was quick to lend a helping hand with our catering needs even with the last minute request. She was a huge help with everything including finding us a dance floor when the DJ couldn't. The food was delicious and we had plenty for all the guest, including a few boxes to go. The wait staff was extremely friendly, helpful, and professional. We could of never pulled off a wedding like we had without the help of Lauren and her team, I would recommend them to anyone that has any catering needs. Thank you again.

Lori · Married on 06/03/2017

Everything absolutely perfect!! This company you can not go wrong with!! Nicole and Christina covered it all. Food and service top notch!!! Thank you all!!

Kristine · Married on 06/03/2017

Puff n Stuff is AMAZING! The entire experience couldn't have been any more perfect! The service and food were both professional and delicious! They were on top of everything the entire night of the wedding. We chose to have a plated meal with filet, chicken, and salmon and from what I heard, everyone loved their dish! Can't recommend them enough!

Natalia · Married on 05/27/2017

Puff n’ Stuff did an amazing job start to finish, from the first tasting to the wedding day, they were on point. Lauren and Angel were a pleasure to work with, and the staff was very professional. Puff n’ Stuff provided the food for our cocktail hour and reception dinner. My husband and I received so many compliments about the food and service. Puff n’ Stuff caters all the major events at my work, and I was always impressed with the food and service they provided. They did not disappoint for our wedding either and I would recommend them to anyone!