Puerto Rico Destination Weddings Reviews

Puerto Rico Destination Weddings 4
Puerto Rico Destination Weddings 5
Puerto Rico Destination Weddings 6
Puerto Rico Destination Weddings 7

Ashley was very helpful with providing all the information needed for our Puerto Rico ceremony. She was very responsive to all my questions and finally, was great at officiating the ceremony. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/20/2015

Jamie&David · Married on 06/06/2015

Words can't even express how amazing and special Ashley helped to make our wedding. I have to say, being a bride living in New York City, planning a wedding in Puerto Rico, I was at times quite anxious to say the least. I had no idea how all of my hard work was going to pan out, how all of my decorations were going to look, and most important to me how was the ceremony going to go? I had discussed this with Ashley and she had just replied, "Don't worry, its going to be absolutely beautiful." Not really knowing Ashley as a person, I tried to put my faith in her, but I have to say at times I was still very anxious. Her emails regarding the information on how to obtain the marriage license once in PR were perfect. Clear, concise and to the point. Made the transaction very seamless. I was also nervous about never meeting Ashley, face to face, prior to our wedding. She assured me, once again, that it would be okay and everything would work out perfect the day of. We had a great phone conversation with her the day before, to kind of ease our minds and hearts, and that is exactly what she did. The day of the wedding is somewhat of a blur to me but there are a few things that really stick out to me. One of them, without a doubt, is Ashley. From the moment I saw her at the ceremony I felt more comfortable, and at ease. She conducted our beachfront ceremony with such sincere professionalism, joy, and love. It was strange because it seemed as if she really knew Dave and I, and our reason for our love and marriage. She did a great job at just allowing the ceremony to flow in the way we had wanted it to, and she jumped right in the middle and made it perfect. I cant thank Ashley enough for her good energy and friendly smile at our wedding. I would recommend her to ANYONE considering a PR wedding. She will definitely make it memorable, and stress free! Thank you, Ashley!!

Sent on 07/16/2015

Puerto Rico Destination Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the beautiful and heartfelt words, Jamie! They brought tears to my eyes, just as the love that you and David showed on your wedding day did! You are both so beautiful and I wish you all many many days of peace, love and happiness! Congratulations!

Darah · Married on 06/06/2015

Ashley was simply amazing! She made everything easy and stress free! She was extremely responsive and answered all of my many questions very fast. Our experience getting the proper wedding documents was smooth and easy thanks to her detailed instructions. She picked the perfect location for our elopement and truly made it an extremely special day! Our wedding day was exactly what we wanted and envisioned thanks to Ashley. We highly recommend her to anyone who wants a wonderful wedding in Puerto Rico!

Sent on 08/03/2015

Provided great service, reliability and a calming feeling during the nervous time. :)

Sent on 07/09/2015

Madeline · Married on 05/26/2015

Working with Ashley was such a great experience! She worked around our short notice schedule and made our ceremony so personal and unique to us! She was also great with our little boy :)

Sent on 06/02/2015

Puerto Rico Destination Weddings's reply:

Awww, your son is so precious, and I enjoyed getting to know all of your family, as well as you and Hunter! Thanks so much for letting me a be a part of your special day!

Kevin · Married on 05/18/2015

Ashley was amazing! She helped us navigate the special paperwork that Puerto Rico requires, was extremely professional, and timely in answering all of our questions. There was so much going on in our lives in preparing for this wedding, and Ashley was able to alleviate some of the stress by walking us through the process. We wanted to get married on a secluded beach, and Ashley provided the most amazing venue. I can not even describe how beautiful this beach was! I highly recommend Ashley. Trust her, she knows what she is doing!

Sent on 06/02/2015

Puerto Rico Destination Weddings's reply:

Hi Kevin, thanks for your kind words, and I'm so glad that you and Callie feel the same about the beautiful 'secret' beach I took you to! It was such a pleasure to get to know you both, and I wish you all the best as you start this new chapter of your lives together!!

Rebecca · Married on 04/28/2015

Ashely was an awesome officiate for our wedding I am so thankful to have her part of such a special day!!!

Sent on 05/06/2015

Morgan · Married on 04/20/2015

Ashley did an amazing job officiating our wedding! She was always available in a timely fashion with questions or concerns we had before the wedding. She helped us find a venue in Puerto Rico that captured the beauty of our love and style. she helped us through the legal process perfectly with no hassle, and made it much easier than we were expecting it to be and also provide an amazing photographer to capture the magic. We would highly recommend her for anyone looking to have a destination wedding!

Sent on 04/27/2015

Christina · Married on 04/18/2015

Ashley was the absolute perfect person to officiate our wedding in Puerto Rico. I couldn't have asked for a better fit. She's very professional, informative and incredibly easy to work with. All around just a cool person that immediately makes you feel at ease. When we arrived a few days before our ceremony we had no plans set in stone. We didn't decide the exact time or location until the night before and Ashley was completely flexible with us. Throughout the process she was always quick to respond and make suggestions if needed. We had some last minute issues with affidavit paperwork and she quickly found a solution for us without hesitation. There were about 10 close friends who attended and every single one mentioned to us afterwards how impressed they were with our officiant and how beautifully worded the ceremony was. I couldn't agree more:)

Sent on 04/23/2015

Puerto Rico Destination Weddings's reply:

Thanks for the kind words, Christina, and I wish you and Granger all the best in this new chapter of your lives together! You are both such beautiful people, inside and out! See you back in Isabela, or on the water, some day!!!
  • Heather & Jerod

Heather · Married on 04/16/2015

I contacted Ashley about two weeks before we got married. I realized our wedding planning was getting over the top and away from the small, simple wedding I wanted. So, we decided to elope with just a few of our friends! Ashley provided detailed information on how to complete the paperwork (if you are wanting to have a puerto rico marriage license) and she was flexible with us. We literally picked out the exact spot on the beach where we wanted to exchange vows on our wedding day. She also has a florist that was able to get boutonnieres and a bouquet for us. Ashley's words during our ceremony were amazing, she put everything together that we had told her about us and created a memorable ceremony for us, which is all that was important to us.

Sent on 04/22/2015

Andrew · Married on 04/02/2015

What a beautiful service! Extremely professional and pleasant. Really made the day a success.

Sent on 04/14/2015

Andrea · Married on 04/01/2015

Ashley was wonderful. She was patient with all my questions regarding paperwork and planning, and her guidance document was spot-on with all the details we needed to put all the pieces together.

Her flexibility regarding our choice of venue was fantastic, and her great attitude and relaxed demeanor was a perfect fit for us. She made an already special day even more fun.

Sent on 04/13/2015

Elayne · Married on 03/29/2015

We just got back from our wedding in PR and are still glowing about it. We found Ashley on Wedding Wire and she was the first to respond to our inquiry. She was down-to-earth, easy to work with and most of all has a great sense of humor. My husband and I were pretty wishy-washy and last-minute about plans, and luckily Ashley was able to roll with our procrastination - right up to the day of the wedding. When it came to writing and performing our ceremony, she totally nailed it - right down to mentioning our kitties. Our ceremony was personal, meaningful and most of all lead by a warm and charming officiant. I will definitely use Ashley for my next wedding (kidding!!!) but I would highly recommend her to my friends or family.

Sent on 04/11/2015

Puerto Rico Destination Weddings's reply:

How could I not mention Tootsie Roll and KitKat? :). Seriously you and your families were absolutely wonderful and I loved getting to know you all! As well as presiding over the most unique dowry I've ever seen!!! :). Look me up when you decide to move to Puerto Rico!!!

Sydney · Married on 03/19/2015

Although we'd been 'planning' our destination wedding (just the two of us!) for a while, we hadn't really made any concrete decisions. Thankfully, just a few short weeks before our wedding, I found Ashley. She made everything SO SIMPLE. She helped with our paperwork, sent us a comprehensive checklist, found us a photographer, and brought along a witness. She served as our officiant, and her officiating was so much better than I could have imagined. She was also super flexible - we didn't chose our location until a day before our wedding because it was just the two of us and we were still exploring parts of San Juan. Our photographer (Arturo Ayala) was also really amazing! Worth every penny and more!

Sent on 03/31/2015

Denise · Married on 03/14/2015

Ashley performed our wedding at Villa Montaña and she was fabulous! We had met prior to our wedding on skype. She was very warm and welcoming. She sent us a questionnaire to complete to get to know us better and she actually used our words in the middle of her beautifully written ceremony. All out family was in tears and said it was the best ceremony they had been to...beautiful and intimate! Can't say enough great things!
    Thanks Ashley for making our special day unforgettable!

Sent on 03/22/2015

She was extremely professional, provided a lovely ceremony, and was able to recomend caterers and other services in the area (Puerto Rico). I don't know how we could have done it without her, since we were unfamiliar with the region and don't speak Spanish.

Sent on 03/29/2015

Ashley was wonderful. We did not speak Spanish and were unfamiliar with the area. She recommended catering, who to contact about other local activities unrelated to the wedding, was timely, receptive, and extremely professional. I cannot imagine how we would have done it without her. She also allowed us to pay entirely upfront by credit card while were still in the continental US, so that everything was taken care of before we arrived in Puerto Rico.

Sent on 03/29/2015

Laila · Married on 02/11/2015

Ashley was a pleasure to work with. We planned a very spontaneous and a bit unconventional wedding in a 2 week period and she is the main reason we were able to pull it off. She was very responsive, professional, & helpful with all the paperwork needed for a destination wedding in Puerto Rico . She did not shy away from our odd request to have the ceremony on a 31' fishing boat and shared the most beautiful words for our special moment. She traveled to meet us and fished with us afterward. I was so happy she was part of our wedding day, she was the perfect fit! I highly recommend using Ashley Wright if you get the opportunity.

Sent on 02/19/2015

Puerto Rico Destination Weddings's reply:

Hola Laila and Matthew! I don't often have the pleasure of performing a wedding on a deep sea fishing charter :), but it worked. A special venue for a very special couple. Have a wonderful trip to Iran, and see you next time you're in PR!

Phil · Married on 02/02/2015

Ashley was wonderful and very helpful before and after the wedding.

Sent on 02/23/2015

Rachel · Married on 01/24/2015

Ashley Wright was such an amazing Officiant for our Puerto Rico destination wedding! From making sure we knew what paperwork we needed to making our ceremony absolutely perfect! She was just so awesome and made our day so very special! We really can't thank her enough! I was worried that having someone marry us that doesn't really know us would feel impersonal, but she did an amazing job of getting to know us and putting that into our ceremony, she had us all in tears!

Sent on 03/05/2015

Michelle · Married on 01/18/2015

I can't say enough about how happy we are that we found Ashley to officiate our wedding. We had contacted several other officiants in the San Juan area but couldn't find anyone we liked. Once we opened our search to the area of Isabela we found everything we wanted - Ashley, our incredible venue, and our awesome photographer! Ashley was helpful every step of the way from suggesting venues and a photographer, to walking us through the paperwork process, to proof-reading our vows. The ceremony she performed was perfect (though I have to admit I only actually remember half of it - it was such a whirlwind!). She was warm and friendly throughout the process and made us fell relaxed and comfortable every step of the way.

Sent on 01/23/2015

Brenda · Married on 01/15/2015

We asked Ashley to officiate a symbolic, pool side ceremony for us & provide a photographer to shoot the event. We did not write vows, instead asking Ashley to provide some verse appropriate for the non-denominational ceremony. Ashley did a beautiful job of personalizing prose and vows for us. John, the photographer captured great shots of our early am ceremony. They were both flexible and creative, making this very informal event work on the fly. We also got some great tips from them on places to see and visit during our stay on the island. Very happy with the whole day and would suggest Ashley's services to anyone who is looking for original options on their special day. Great job, Ashley!

Sent on 01/22/2015

Erica · Married on 12/12/2014

Ashley was phenomenal! She is a fabulous wedding officiate and our ceremony was that much better because of the wonderful job she did. We are so pleased that Villa Montana in Isabela helped us find the perfect officiate.

Sent on 01/27/2015

We can’t speak highly enough of Ashley! She brought a calm, personalized vibe to the ceremony and was incredibly professional. Many of our guests commented on what a good job she did and we couldn’t agree more. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 02/24/2015

Jennifer · Married on 09/26/2014

Ashley was absolutely WONDERFUL as our officiant. She was prompt, professional and had so much insight for us on things we just wouldn't have thought about. She knows the area so very well and with us coming from out of town, that was also tremendously helpful. We would whole-heartedly recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant in the Outer Banks :) Thank you Ashley, for absolutely everything!!

Sent on 10/11/2014