Puerto Rico Destination Weddings Reviews

Puerto Rico Destination Weddings 6
Puerto Rico Destination Weddings 7
  • I

Iesha · Married on 08/18/2017

Ashley and her team were absolutely amazing. They were all very nice and did anything to accommodate us. The entire experience was well worth it and I wouldn't change a thing. My photos, video, and ceremony was everything I wanted.

Sent on 09/06/2017

Margiebell · Married on 07/14/2017

Ashley was able to take the stress out of planning this for us as it was kind of a last minute decision we decided to make. We could not have had an easier transition. She was able to accommodate us in less than 2 weeks time and help us out with everything that we needed, including the date and time we wanted to get married. If I had to do it all over again I would not change a thing!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Andrea · Married on 07/01/2017

Ashley made everything so easy for us during the process before, during, and after the wedding. Highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/16/2017

Jeffrey · Married on 06/11/2017

Ashley and her team gave us the most beautiful, fun (a little crazy) Wedding Day on the boat in San Juan Harbor. Don't hesitate call her now !!!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Shelby · Married on 05/31/2017

Ashley was wonderful! She took our random idea to get married while in port in San Juan and turned it into a stunning reality. Every last detail was well thought out and Ashely had us prepared and at ease. The location she picked for us is seriously the most beautiful place I have ever been, and she customized our ceremony to fit our requests. Angel and Marquez were amazing as well and I've had people tell me that our wedding video is the most beautiful wedding video they've ever seen. I highly highly recommend Ashley!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Chelsea · Married on 05/31/2017

Our special day ended up being so amazing! It was like being in a fairy tale! Ashley's words during our ceremony were touching and flowed right with our vows. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Greer · Married on 05/20/2017

Ashley and her team are incredible! We cannot say enough, from an almost immediate response time to guiding us to a beautiful location for our ceremony to a calmness that Ashley and her team have that made our ceremony stressfree. We loved having options and never felt pressure in any way. We could not imagine a better experience. Our hearts are broken in the aftermath of the hurricane for such a wonderful place/people and we hope those searching for a destination wedding consider Puerto Rico Destination Weddings-what better way to celebrate while helping local businesses and amazing people!

Sent on 09/24/2017

Raven · Married on 05/16/2017

Ashley and her team were beyond amazing. I made a rash decision to do a destination wedding, and I am so glad I did! The whole process with her was simple and stress free. She answered any question I could come up with about the whole thing. If you are on the fence about using her, go for it!!! It was worth every penny!

Sent on 08/20/2017

Lamara · Married on 05/06/2017

I can't say enough about our experience with Puerto Rico Destination Weddings. I never wanted it to end! Two weeks later watching the video brings me back right back to the ceremony. If you are getting married in PR and want the best experience these are the people for you.

Sent on 05/21/2017

Shay · Married on 04/29/2017

Ashley is so nice and professional. She was very patient and kind with my wedding party and family. She responded quickly via phone and email whenever I had questions. She also made great suggestions to better fit my needs. I would definitely recommend using her and her team to coordinate your wedding. It was everything my fiancée and myself wanted and more!

Sent on 05/18/2017

Lindsay · Married on 04/21/2017

Ashley was a wonderful person to work with and very responsive to emails because let's be honest, if you're planning a destination wedding, you rely on email heavily! She also made our ceremony incredibly personal and special.

Sent on 05/12/2017

Brittany · Married on 04/20/2017

Ashley and her team were simply amazing!!!!! Very prompt responses, professional, and very flexible. She kept me calm throughout the whole process of planning the wedding(by myself) , and answered any & all questions I had no matter what they were. My husband and I thank her from the bottom of our hearts for her beautiful spirit and for making our wedding the most beautiful day of our lives!!!! It was truly magical!

Sent on 05/04/2017

Puerto Rico Destination Weddings's reply:

Your words bring tears to my eyes......it was truly an amazing day for all of us! Thank you so much, Brittany & Reggie! xo

Jeanne · Married on 04/18/2017

Ashley and her team were AMAZING!
    Having only exchanged a quick preliminary phone call and doing the remaining planning via email, I was beyond thrilled!
    The assistance that she provided was so helpful for two people who had never been to Puerto Rico and had no idea what the needed to do! Ashley helped to make the whole process so incredibly easy!
    Ashley found the most perfect location, the ceremony, and our pictures are perfect!
    Ashley gave us our dream wedding and I couldn't recommend her enough!

Sent on 05/03/2017

Puerto Rico Destination Weddings's reply:

Thanks so much for the beautiful words, Jeanne! It was sincerely our pleasure and we wish you and Courtenay all the the best!! xoxo

Paulina · Married on 04/12/2017

Ashley is beyond amazing. She is very responsive and helpful to all questions and concerns. She made our elopement amazing and her assisted staff were great our video and pictures are priceless ?

Sent on 05/08/2017

Puerto Rico Destination Weddings's reply:

Thanks so much, Paulina! You and Jonathan were so amazing to work with, and we're so happy for you both and for your future together! Come back to see us soon!!

Alina · Married on 04/06/2017

Ashley and her crew were fantastic!
    Having never met in person, and having only spoken previously via email, we weren't really sure what to expect when we finally arrived at our destination in Puerto Rico. We found Puerto Rico Destination Weddings through a google search and based our choice off of the reviews. Everyone raved about how awesome and easy going Ashley and her team was on their special day and how attentive she was- they were all right! Ashley welcomed us with open arms (literally)! She made sure we were comfortable, helping us to be 100% ourselves- which in turn made for great photos! Highly recommended!

Sent on 04/11/2017

jeff · Married on 04/04/2017

Book today! Ashley is the absolute best! This was the best we could have hoped for! I definitely recommend her!

Sent on 04/13/2017

Matt · Married on 03/25/2017

Our entire experience with Puerto Rico Destination Weddings was perfect, from the very first phone call with Ashley, to the time we parted ways after the ceremony.
    If you are at all nervous about the process of getting married in Puerto Rico (like we were), then worry no more. Ashley will provide you with all the information you need to know up front about getting married in Puerto Rico. Every detail is covered, and Ashley is always available to answer questions you might have.
    The location of our wedding was absolutely breathtaking. Ashley and her team really know the areas they cover well, and they can help you find a venue that meets your specific needs.
    Fortunately, we opted to use accommodations and photography as recommended by Ashley, and we are so glad we did. Staying where we did really allowed us to immerse ourselves in the community and explore the town, nearby beaches, and local restaurants. We met so many lovely people along the way. It was truly a special experience that we will never forget. The photography team, lead by Angel, was so awesome. Angel knew the venue and was able to capture some breathtaking moments from our ceremony.
    I have no doubt that you will have the best possible wedding experience (it's truly an experience you won't forget) if you choose PR Destination Weddings!

Sent on 03/31/2017

Alex · Married on 03/25/2017

Our wedding was amazing with just the two of us in a beautiful place! Ashley is kind, responsive, helpful, and a pleasure to work with. Her words during our ceremony were meaningful and perfect. We are grateful to her for helping to plan and for officiating our wedding, would highly recommend!

Sent on 04/15/2017

Rachel · Married on 03/03/2017

Ashley is absolutely phenomenal!! She provides an excellent professional service and made our wedding experience perfect. Just a quick back story, my now husband and I decided to elope on a vacation we had already planned ehh about 4 weeks out. Totally on a gut feeling we knew it would be right for us. I saw the reviews with ashley and her company and quickly reached out. She was extremely helpful and very responsive. I must have asked her a billion questions and she answered every single one. From ceremony details, locations to the paperwork needed for the marriage license. I was over the moon with the experience and loved loved loved everything! All of her recommendations for flowers, photographer and videographer were exceptional with every detail!

Sent on 03/15/2017

Puerto Rico Destination Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the glowing review, Rachel. You and Ray are such an amazing couple and we are so honored to have been part of your special day! xo

Sarah · Married on 02/25/2017

I would not assist a wedding (as a travel agent) with out the help of this local professional. Knowledgeable, efficient, friendly, and most of all comforting. Thank you for your services.

Sent on 03/10/2017

Puerto Rico Destination Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Sarah! It was such a pleasure working with you and your clients on this beautiful Puerto Rico destination wedding!

Vicki · Married on 02/23/2017

I can't not say enough about Ashley! She became part of our wedding story in so many ways!! Thank you Ashley for your kindness and patcience. Ashely helped us to get the marriage stamp and license since we had a short amount of time. The process she sends her clients makes things easy and seamless. I wasn't sure what to expect with the ceremony. We hadn't provided much feedback and gave her very little to work with yet her words are still with us. Just thinking about our ceremony brings tears to my eye. She couldn't have found a better balance of fun, romantic, spontaneous feelings with her words. It all felt like it was written just for us. We can't thank you enough!

Sent on 03/06/2017

Puerto Rico Destination Weddings's reply:

Awww, such beautiful words, Vicki...thank you!! You and Adam are such a gorgeous couple and I am so happy to have been a part of your amazing wedding day!! xoxo

Beth Ann · Married on 01/28/2017

Ashley was great at officiating our ceremony! She even gave us a handmade Puerto Rico keepsake afterwards. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 02/16/2017

Puerto Rico Destination Weddings's reply:

Thanks for the glowing endorsement, Beth Ann! It was such a pleasure working with you both, and congratulations!! xo

Kimberly · Married on 01/28/2017

Ashley did an amazing job for us, planned our elopement in three days! She did a lovely ceremony and is such a gracious person with wonderful energy. She chose the most beautiful spot in Isabella and a great crew. She made it so easy, all we had to do was show up! It was a perfect experience for us and we would not have changed a thing. We put a lot of faith in her as we did not know anything about the area at all and she did not disappoint. We even got to meet some local people and experience the local coconuts! If you are eloping Ashley is definitely your go to person and Isabella is the place!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Puerto Rico Destination Weddings's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words, Kimberly! We loved working with you and James, and are so happy we were able to make your dream wedding experience happen, especially on short notice!! All the best to both of you! xo

debbie · Married on 12/28/2016

I loved working with Ashley she did a great job and made my family of 11 feel important at our vow renewal.

Sent on 01/13/2017

Puerto Rico Destination Weddings's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words, Debbie! Every member of your family IS important, and we had a blast getting to know them. What a meaningful day and vow renewal ceremony, and thank you for letting us be a part of it!!!

Alexa · Married on 11/13/2016

Sooo much fun! Laid back and oh so beautiful. Our music were the waves crashing in the background! We even danced to it. And Ashley's words were very touching, meaningful and appropriate to our relationship. Very very happy I found Ashley!

Ashley was very responsive at all times with any questions I had before, during, and after the wedding. I had my photos, drone video, and marriage certificate ready to order within 10 days. I couldn't ask for a better group of professionals to organize, guide me and capture the moments on one of the most special days of my life. I wanted an intimate wedding where I just had to show up for and live the moment and Ashley, AJR Photo Studio and Marquez Photography (drone footage) over delivered.

Sent on 01/01/2017

Puerto Rico Destination Weddings's reply:

What a wonderful review - thank you Alexa! We loved working with you and your family....and of course you had to have a first dance to the sound of the waves! It's only fitting for such a beautiful couple who met dancing in New York City many years ago! Come back and see us again soon! xo