154 Reviews for Puerto Rico Destination Weddings

Accommodations (6)
Parking (6)
Covered Outdoor (1)
153 Puerto Rico Destination Weddings Reviews

Ashley and her team are exceptional! After Hurricane Maria, Ashley checked on our chosen venue and let us know all was well there. We had a small snafu with paperwork and Ashley stepped in to make sure everything was squared away. Ashley really made sure that our special day was truly perfect! I'm so happy with Ashley's service and I definitely recommend her... she goes above and beyond!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 3/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant

Ashley and her team are beyond amazing. From my first email exchange with Ashley, I knew I had made the right decision. We had our wedding planned before Hurricane Maria hit the island. While I had no plans of cancelling our wedding in PR, Ashley didn't miss a beat and was there every step of the way, pre and post Maria. She assured me this would still be the best day of my life, and boy was it, and then some. She and her team love what they do, and that shows in every little thing they do. Our ceremony was INCREDIBLE. Words can't truly do the experience justice. To have these memories to share with our family and friends is something I will cherish forever. Ashley is professional, kind, genuine, thoughtful and I'm so thankful we chose to work with her. She even went above and beyond to help us determine a gorgeous waterfront local and vendors for our reception. If you are considering a wedding in PR, don't look any further.

Profile Picture Melissa, 3/3/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Scenic Views

Considering the hardship they had to endure with Hurricane Maria, they all came through to go out of their way to make this the absolute best day of our lives!!

Profile Picture Theresa, 1/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant

Ashley was great right from the start. Our wedding was planned long before the Hurricane hit Puerto Rico. We were terrified that everything was going to be ruined. Ashley was able to communicate with us, help us find alternative accommodations that were actually nicer then what we had planned and was able to calm our nerves. On the day of the wedding, Ashley was able to walk us through the license process and then took the time to show us 3 different sites to choose from. In the end, everything went perfect and we couldn't have been happier. If you are considering getting married in Puerto Rico, don't hesitate to do so. There were plenty of restaurants open and things to do in the area. We highly recommend Ashley and her team!!

Profile Picture Timothy, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant

So let me just tell y'all what an experience we had. We were a "hurricane couple", right before Maria struck the island. I was in full panic mode and blew up Ashley's email and phone for weeks and always received an instant answer or reply. My husband and I came to Puerto Rico to elope and it was probably the craziest 44 hours of our lives. All of the government offices starting shutting down in preparation of the hurricane and Ashley made sure that they fit us in last minute and followed us every step of the way so we would not get lost in a new city. After that, we thought we were in the clear unitl the airline told us we had to leave the next morning (our original wedding day) or be stuck with no shelter til friday. I asked Ashley at 3:00 if there was any chance she could marry us that day, and she said of course and picked out the most beautiful location for us and called her photographer, Angel, to meet us there. Fast forward three hours and we were at the most beautiful beach at sunset getting married. We got evacuated the next morning and by the time we got off the plane and home, Angel had put a rush on our pictures so we had something to look at in light of the circumstances, all while getting ready to be without power. I seriously can not say enough good things about the responsiveness and work this team puts out, even with a natural disaster hurling towards their island they put us first and met every single one of our wants and needs. They know the most beautiful secret spots on the island and truly give you the ceremony of your dreams. In a situation where I thought I would be defeated, I ended up smiling and laughing the whole time. 3675647856/5 stars.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 9/19/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking

Ashley and her team were absolutely amazing. They were all very nice and did anything to accommodate us. The entire experience was well worth it and I wouldn't change a thing. My photos, video, and ceremony was everything I wanted.

Profile Picture Iesha, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning

My husband and I had some reservations about eloping. Traveling to a place without any contacts and potential language barriers. We simply wanted to spend time with and honor each other without the stress. Ashley surpassed our expectations. She clearly knows the island as reflected in her ceremony choices. The locations are beautiful. Her clear and thorough instructions made getting our wedding license a breeze. In the future my husband and I hope to return to celebrate our anniversary with our family.

Profile Picture Karen, 8/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography

Ashley was able to take the stress out of planning this for us as it was kind of a last minute decision we decided to make. We could not have had an easier transition. She was able to accommodate us in less than 2 weeks time and help us out with everything that we needed, including the date and time we wanted to get married. If I had to do it all over again I would not change a thing!

Profile Picture Margiebell, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant

Ashley made everything so easy for us during the process before, during, and after the wedding. Highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Andrea, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Scenic Views

Awesome experience. Ashley took all the worry away. She planned everything so all we had to do was show up. The make up and hair artist did a fabulous job. The flowers from Pompon were beautiful and the photographer and videographer captured the ceremony exquisitely. We couldn't have planned it more beautifully if we had done it ourselves. Our heartfelt thanks to you and your staff Ashley!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant

Ashley and her team gave us the most beautiful, fun (a little crazy) Wedding Day on the boat in San Juan Harbor. Don't hesitate call her now !!!

Profile Picture Jeffrey, 6/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant

Ashley was wonderful! She took our random idea to get married while in port in San Juan and turned it into a stunning reality. Every last detail was well thought out and Ashely had us prepared and at ease. The location she picked for us is seriously the most beautiful place I have ever been, and she customized our ceremony to fit our requests. Angel and Marquez were amazing as well and I've had people tell me that our wedding video is the most beautiful wedding video they've ever seen. I highly highly recommend Ashley!

Profile Picture Shelby, 5/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography, Videography

Our special day ended up being so amazing! It was like being in a fairy tale! Ashley's words during our ceremony were touching and flowed right with our vows. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 5/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Photography, Videography
Services Used: Parking, Scenic Views

Ashley and her team are incredible! We cannot say enough, from an almost immediate response time to guiding us to a beautiful location for our ceremony to a calmness that Ashley and her team have that made our ceremony stressfree. We loved having options and never felt pressure in any way. We could not imagine a better experience. Our hearts are broken in the aftermath of the hurricane for such a wonderful place/people and we hope those searching for a destination wedding consider Puerto Rico Destination Weddings-what better way to celebrate while helping local businesses and amazing people!

Profile Picture Greer, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor

Ashley and her team were beyond amazing. I made a rash decision to do a destination wedding, and I am so glad I did! The whole process with her was simple and stress free. She answered any question I could come up with about the whole thing. If you are on the fence about using her, go for it!!! It was worth every penny!

Profile Picture Raven, 5/16/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations

I can't say enough about our experience with Puerto Rico Destination Weddings. I never wanted it to end! Two weeks later watching the video brings me back right back to the ceremony. If you are getting married in PR and want the best experience these are the people for you.

Profile Picture Lamara, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant

Ashley is so nice and professional. She was very patient and kind with my wedding party and family. She responded quickly via phone and email whenever I had questions. She also made great suggestions to better fit my needs. I would definitely recommend using her and her team to coordinate your wedding. It was everything my fiancée and myself wanted and more!

Profile Picture Shay, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant

Ashley was a wonderful person to work with and very responsive to emails because let's be honest, if you're planning a destination wedding, you rely on email heavily! She also made our ceremony incredibly personal and special.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 4/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ashley and her team were simply amazing!!!!! Very prompt responses, professional, and very flexible. She kept me calm throughout the whole process of planning the wedding(by myself) , and answered any & all questions I had no matter what they were. My husband and I thank her from the bottom of our hearts for her beautiful spirit and for making our wedding the most beautiful day of our lives!!!! It was truly magical!

Profile Picture Brittany, 4/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning

Ashley and her team were AMAZING!
Having only exchanged a quick preliminary phone call and doing the remaining planning via email, I was beyond thrilled!
The assistance that she provided was so helpful for two people who had never been to Puerto Rico and had no idea what the needed to do! Ashley helped to make the whole process so incredibly easy!
Ashley found the most perfect location, the ceremony, and our pictures are perfect!
Ashley gave us our dream wedding and I couldn't recommend her enough!

Profile Picture Jeanne, 4/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant

Ashley is beyond amazing. She is very responsive and helpful to all questions and concerns. She made our elopement amazing and her assisted staff were great our video and pictures are priceless ?

Profile Picture Paulina, 4/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant

Ashley and her crew were fantastic!
Having never met in person, and having only spoken previously via email, we weren't really sure what to expect when we finally arrived at our destination in Puerto Rico. We found Puerto Rico Destination Weddings through a google search and based our choice off of the reviews. Everyone raved about how awesome and easy going Ashley and her team was on their special day and how attentive she was- they were all right! Ashley welcomed us with open arms (literally)! She made sure we were comfortable, helping us to be 100% ourselves- which in turn made for great photos! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Alina, 4/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant

Book today! Ashley is the absolute best! This was the best we could have hoped for! I definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture jeff, 4/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our entire experience with Puerto Rico Destination Weddings was perfect, from the very first phone call with Ashley, to the time we parted ways after the ceremony.
If you are at all nervous about the process of getting married in Puerto Rico (like we were), then worry no more. Ashley will provide you with all the information you need to know up front about getting married in Puerto Rico. Every detail is covered, and Ashley is always available to answer questions you might have.
The location of our wedding was absolutely breathtaking. Ashley and her team really know the areas they cover well, and they can help you find a venue that meets your specific needs.
Fortunately, we opted to use accommodations and photography as recommended by Ashley, and we are so glad we did. Staying where we did really allowed us to immerse ourselves in the community and explore the town, nearby beaches, and local restaurants. We met so many lovely people along the way. It was truly a special experience that we will never forget. The photography team, lead by Angel, was so awesome. Angel knew the venue and was able to capture some breathtaking moments from our ceremony.
I have no doubt that you will have the best possible wedding experience (it's truly an experience you won't forget) if you choose PR Destination Weddings!

Profile Picture Matt, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant

Our wedding was amazing with just the two of us in a beautiful place! Ashley is kind, responsive, helpful, and a pleasure to work with. Her words during our ceremony were meaningful and perfect. We are grateful to her for helping to plan and for officiating our wedding, would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Alex, 3/25/17, 1 Review