Puerto Rico Destination Weddings Reviews

Puerto Rico Destination Weddings 7
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 11/20/2018

PR Destination Weddings is everything you need

Ashley was AMAZING. She was always quick to respond and so flexible with me when I couldn't make up my mind. We changed plans a few times and she always took it in stride. We hit a little bump when we got down there and found out government offices were closed for PR Discovery Day, but Ashley went out of her way to meet us first thing the next morning and get our process expedited. She also went above and beyond to make the decor of our ceremony PERFECT for us. She took my simple vision, ran with it, and made it incredible. Call her...you will not regret it!

• Brisbane

Brisbane · Married on 11/16/2018

Pr destination weddings is simply the best!

If you want to get married in a beautiful Puerto Rican beach then Ashley is your go to! I promise you will not regret it!! She is very easy to communicate with and will answer every single one of your questions and concerns. The whole process was very easy and stress free! The location where my husband and I got married exceeded our expectations. The flowers and the photographer were phenomenal! Thank you so much Ashley!!!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Puerto Rico Destination Weddings's reply:

Awwww, thanks for the kind words, Brisbane! We loved working with you and Jarrod, and I wish you all the best!! Xoxo
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Gilleland · Married on 10/12/2018

Mr. and Mrs. Gilleland

We are absolutely so happy we choose PR destination wedding to help us create a special memory for our special day. We contacted Ashley on Thursday, left on Tuesday, and got married on Friday. It was that easy. Everything was flawless from our first contact, to my hair and makeup, cake, champagne, and don’t get me started on how beautiful our photos and wedding video are!! We couldn’t have asked for anything better. Ashley is a NC girl (which is where we are from) and knew right away how important the little details can be to a southern girl. I didn’t have to worry for a moment. We were able to relax and focus on each other which is what it’s all about. She was even able to help us include our son that had recently passed in the most beautiful pictures ever. I can’t wait to go back and renew our vows in the future.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Puerto Rico Destination Weddings's reply:

From one southern girl to another.....your words mean the world to me! We tried so hard to find that perfect mix of celebrating your love while honoring your son's recent death. I am so proud of our team for doing just that, from the decor to the video capturing those special heavenly moments. Love and blessings!! Xoxo

Stacey Branch · Married on 10/10/2018

Outstanding Experience - Could not have been better!

Ashley was the absolute best. Very relaxed, fun and quite professional as well. She was very in-tune with our hopes for our wedding day and we had an absolute ball! She has an excellent team in terms of photography and videography, which made for the perfect witnesses as well! I would highly recommend them for any couple who is looking for an ,intimate. unique and relaxing wedding day experience with all the magic of Puerto Rico!

Troy · Married on 09/14/2018

I'm not much of a "leave feedback/review person, BUT, Ashley was tremendously awesome! Our wedding was at Puerto Hermina. I can't say it was the most beautiful place because to me all of Puerto Rico is beautiful. I can say that this was the perfect place for our wedding though. Ashley was so kind and helpful before our special day and the day of. She even got a hair stylist and makeup person for my now lovely wife as time was running out and she wanted to look gorgeous. (Which she did. But she always looks gorgeous and beautiful to me.) Ashley, thank you so much for what you did! The photographer and videographer were excellent as well. We, along with everybody else, loved the pictures and video/drone footage. We will be leaving reviews for Angel and Marquez. Again, Thank you to all. You guys really made us happy!

Sent on 10/06/2018
    Puerto Rico Destination Weddings 12
    Puerto Rico Destination Weddings 13
    Puerto Rico Destination Weddings 14

Puerto Rico Destination Weddings's reply:

Hola Wanda and Troy!! Thank you so much for the lovely words. It was indeed a pleasure amazing day and we are so happy to have been a part of it! Xoxo

Robyn · Married on 09/06/2018

OMG!!!! Our wedding was perfect! Ashley managed to put together our wedding in under a week!!! I loved every second of our day with Ashley and Angel. The pictures Angel took are gorgeous and document the entire experience. If you want to get married in Puerto Rico, Ashley and her team are your go to people. I couldn't be happier. Thanks for being AMAZING!!!!

Puerto Rico Destination Weddings 15
    Puerto Rico Destination Weddings 16
    Puerto Rico Destination Weddings 17
    Puerto Rico Destination Weddings 18

valerie · Married on 08/19/2018

There are just not enough words to describer how in awe we were with how everything turned out it was more than we could have ever dreamed of(well me of course its honestly is a girl thing). Ashley was amazing throughout the whole process down to the very moment Felix saw me come around the corner. Our photograph Angel was simply on point with every photo I received back. I just love the fact that every single photo I got back is beautiful in its own way. This forever will be the best moment of my life and i can not thank Ashley and her team enough!!

Puerto Rico Destination Weddings 19
    Puerto Rico Destination Weddings 20
    Puerto Rico Destination Weddings 21
    Puerto Rico Destination Weddings 22

E · Married on 08/03/2018

Ashley kindly answered all our questions as we considered a destination wedding during a cruise San Juan port call. As a same-sex couple we were a bit unsure, but Ashley put those worries to rest immediately. Her professional support was the key to our decision to go ahead. The planning process and assistance was seamless. Unfortunately, high seas canceled our stop into San Juan. Ashley went above and beyond to assist but we couldn't make the island flights work with our ship schedule. We were crushed but Ashley kept our spirits high. We flew back to San Juan a few months later for a great celebration. Ashley's presence and support felt like an old friend at our side all along the way. The celebration itself was beautiful and deeply touching (even after nearly 30 years as a couple!) We can't imagine any improvement in the experience. (Even the bad weather and cancellation makes for a good story now that its over!) We recommend Ashley and her photography colleagues without hesitation. You'll be in great, caring hands!

Heather · Married on 07/20/2018

Ashley was amazing! She was extremely helpful and flexible! The entire team was awesome! I highly recommend Puerto Rico Destination Weddings!

Puerto Rico Destination Weddings 23

Dolores · Married on 07/07/2018

Ashley was Awesome! She was helpful, professional, punctual, presentable and personable. We couldn't have asked for a better officiant! We very highly recommend Mrs Wright for your special day!!

Puerto Rico Destination Weddings 24

Ashley · Married on 07/05/2018

Ashley made our process SUPER EASY and simple! We 100% recommend her to anyone who plans to get married in PR! We will definitely return to PR to visit and hope that we will get a chance to see her again! Thanks again, Ashley!

Love, Ashley & Thomas A.

Eva · Married on 06/27/2018

Hands down the best decision we ever made. Ashley and her team were amazing and made what could have been a chaotic and nervous filled day an absolute dream! From the timeless photos to the unbelievable video shot partially by drone- Ashley and her team completely delivered on our vision! She took the time to not only get to know us, but to incorporate that into our ceremony and we couldn’t be happier. Thank you Ashely!

Puerto Rico Destination Weddings 25
    Puerto Rico Destination Weddings 26
    Puerto Rico Destination Weddings 27
    Puerto Rico Destination Weddings 28
    Puerto Rico Destination Weddings 29

Brent · Married on 06/08/2018

Ashley was amazing!! She was everything you ever want in a wedding coordinator. I will recommend her to everyone wanting a destination wedding

Jen · Married on 05/04/2018

Most incredible experience that went way beyond expectations. Not only did Ashley and her team of extraordinary people make the process easy, she helped us to create and personalize the best day of our lives. We were married in Old San Juan and we felt as if the entire town was celebrating with us. Ever since that day, we have looked at each other and said we wish we could do it all over again, because it was just that amazing!

Puerto Rico Destination Weddings 30
    Puerto Rico Destination Weddings 31
    Puerto Rico Destination Weddings 32

Tiffany · Married on 03/22/2018

We are embarrassed that it has taken so long to write this review (our wedding was late March) but it is partially because we can't even begin to put into words how wonderful Ashley is. From our first communication, we knew that we had made the right decision. Ashley walked us through the process of obtaining all the paperwork necessary for our license and answered our many questions via email. Her responses were immediate, and she was so patient with us. Due to hurricane Maria, we postponed from our original date in October. Following the hurricane, Ashley kept in touch (which was extremely difficult, I know) and we were easily able to reschedule. When we finally met with her in person she made us feel so comfortable. Ultimately, the ceremony was perfect. She knew exactly what we wanted without having to ask. Again, it is truly impossible to verbalize our gratitude for everything she has done. She even delivered our Marriage Certificate to us in Rincón! She is without a doubt an all around amazing person!

Stephanie · Married on 03/19/2018

Ashley and her team are exceptional! After Hurricane Maria, Ashley checked on our chosen venue and let us know all was well there. We had a small snafu with paperwork and Ashley stepped in to make sure everything was squared away. Ashley really made sure that our special day was truly perfect! I'm so happy with Ashley's service and I definitely recommend her... she goes above and beyond!

Puerto Rico Destination Weddings 33
    Puerto Rico Destination Weddings 34
    Puerto Rico Destination Weddings 35
    Puerto Rico Destination Weddings 36

Melissa · Married on 03/03/2018

Ashley and her team are beyond amazing. From my first email exchange with Ashley, I knew I had made the right decision. We had our wedding planned before Hurricane Maria hit the island. While I had no plans of cancelling our wedding in PR, Ashley didn't miss a beat and was there every step of the way, pre and post Maria. She assured me this would still be the best day of my life, and boy was it, and then some. She and her team love what they do, and that shows in every little thing they do. Our ceremony was INCREDIBLE. Words can't truly do the experience justice. To have these memories to share with our family and friends is something I will cherish forever. Ashley is professional, kind, genuine, thoughtful and I'm so thankful we chose to work with her. She even went above and beyond to help us determine a gorgeous waterfront local and vendors for our reception. If you are considering a wedding in PR, don't look any further.

Puerto Rico Destination Weddings 37

Theresa · Married on 01/05/2018

Considering the hardship they had to endure with Hurricane Maria, they all came through to go out of their way to make this the absolute best day of our lives!!

Puerto Rico Destination Weddings 38
    Puerto Rico Destination Weddings 39
    Puerto Rico Destination Weddings 40

Timothy · Married on 11/10/2017

Ashley was great right from the start. Our wedding was planned long before the Hurricane hit Puerto Rico. We were terrified that everything was going to be ruined. Ashley was able to communicate with us, help us find alternative accommodations that were actually nicer then what we had planned and was able to calm our nerves. On the day of the wedding, Ashley was able to walk us through the license process and then took the time to show us 3 different sites to choose from. In the end, everything went perfect and we couldn't have been happier. If you are considering getting married in Puerto Rico, don't hesitate to do so. There were plenty of restaurants open and things to do in the area. We highly recommend Ashley and her team!!

Alexandra · Married on 09/19/2017

So let me just tell y'all what an experience we had. We were a "hurricane couple", right before Maria struck the island. I was in full panic mode and blew up Ashley's email and phone for weeks and always received an instant answer or reply. My husband and I came to Puerto Rico to elope and it was probably the craziest 44 hours of our lives. All of the government offices starting shutting down in preparation of the hurricane and Ashley made sure that they fit us in last minute and followed us every step of the way so we would not get lost in a new city. After that, we thought we were in the clear unitl the airline told us we had to leave the next morning (our original wedding day) or be stuck with no shelter til friday. I asked Ashley at 3:00 if there was any chance she could marry us that day, and she said of course and picked out the most beautiful location for us and called her photographer, Angel, to meet us there. Fast forward three hours and we were at the most beautiful beach at sunset getting married. We got evacuated the next morning and by the time we got off the plane and home, Angel had put a rush on our pictures so we had something to look at in light of the circumstances, all while getting ready to be without power. I seriously can not say enough good things about the responsiveness and work this team puts out, even with a natural disaster hurling towards their island they put us first and met every single one of our wants and needs. They know the most beautiful secret spots on the island and truly give you the ceremony of your dreams. In a situation where I thought I would be defeated, I ended up smiling and laughing the whole time. 3675647856/5 stars.

• I

Iesha · Married on 08/18/2017

Ashley and her team were absolutely amazing. They were all very nice and did anything to accommodate us. The entire experience was well worth it and I wouldn't change a thing. My photos, video, and ceremony was everything I wanted.

Margiebell · Married on 07/14/2017

Ashley was able to take the stress out of planning this for us as it was kind of a last minute decision we decided to make. We could not have had an easier transition. She was able to accommodate us in less than 2 weeks time and help us out with everything that we needed, including the date and time we wanted to get married. If I had to do it all over again I would not change a thing!

Andrea · Married on 07/01/2017

Ashley made everything so easy for us during the process before, during, and after the wedding. Highly recommend her.

Jeffrey · Married on 06/11/2017

Ashley and her team gave us the most beautiful, fun (a little crazy) Wedding Day on the boat in San Juan Harbor. Don't hesitate call her now !!!

Shelby · Married on 05/31/2017

Ashley was wonderful! She took our random idea to get married while in port in San Juan and turned it into a stunning reality. Every last detail was well thought out and Ashely had us prepared and at ease. The location she picked for us is seriously the most beautiful place I have ever been, and she customized our ceremony to fit our requests. Angel and Marquez were amazing as well and I've had people tell me that our wedding video is the most beautiful wedding video they've ever seen. I highly highly recommend Ashley!