Puerto Rico Destination Weddings Reviews

184 | Isabela, PR

184 Reviews for Puerto Rico Destination Weddings

• Heather & Eric

Heather · Getting married on 01/01/2021

I contacted Ashley about two weeks before we got married. I realized our wedding planning was getting over the top and away from the small, simple wedding I wanted. So, we decided to elope with just a few of our friends! Ashley provided detailed information on how to complete the paperwork (if you are wanting to have a puerto rico marriage license) and she was flexible with us. We literally picked out the exact spot on the beach where we wanted to exchange vows on our wedding day. She also has a florist that was able to get boutonnieres and a bouquet for us. Ashley's words during our ceremony were amazing, she put everything together that we had told her about us and created a memorable ceremony for us, which is all that was important to us.

Sent on 04/22/2015
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 08/20/2020

Destination micro wedding

So happy to have found Puerto Rico Destination Weddings. Not having a clue where to start, they walked me step by step and helped me to organize our documents and details for our special day. They took off all the stress from having to plan from the states and through covid restrictions. They were also extremely flexible. Their site, el vagón, made the perfect location with spectacular views, rustic style, and dreamy ambiance. Ashley’s words during the ceremony were beautiful and I couldn’t have asked for a better day.

Sent on 08/27/2020
  • Cori

Coral Cruz · Married on 03/28/2020

Amazing Experience!

Working with Ashley and her team was easy. Communication was prompt and they were flexible and considerate of our requests. I am grateful we found them because everything was special... from the decor, to the photographs and the video to the words she spoke during the ceremony... all of it! I can strongly say, they go above and beyond for their customers. Thank you for an amazing experience!

Sent on 03/10/2020
  • Sam

Sam · Married on 03/13/2020

Fantastic experience

Ashley and her team did a great job. The communication was very easy beforehand, and we were prepared for all we had to do to get the documents we needed in PR. We are from Ohio, and she walked us through each step needed to legally get married in paradise. Her photographer and hairdresser did a fantastic job. We are very happy with the photos. There were over 200 taken with all angles of the wedding covered. We are able to print out any moment we want from the day. Ashley did a great job giving us suggestions on the ceremony and location for the wedding while not pressuring us to take her suggestions if we had other ideas. The team was punctual and timely - we had our photos within a week. If you wash to get married in PR, call Ashley.

Sent on 04/04/2020
  • Joseph

Joseph Soto · Married on 03/01/2020

Stress-Free and Perfect

We decided to get married a couple of months before we left for Puerto Rico for the holidays, we hadn’t planned very much, and we knew we wanted things simple and stress free. Ashley was so flexible and understanding. She performed a beautiful ceremony that perfectly suited our lifestyle and relationship and smiled through our disorganization and family chaos. We were so impressed with how easy she made the business end of things. We were truly able to just enjoy the day and those after.

Sent on 01/18/2020
  • Angela

Angela Reiter · Married on 02/20/2020

Amazing team, Incredible skills and service!

To anyone looking for an AMAZING TEAM on their wedding day, please contact PRDW! My husband and I were searching for the perfect destination wedding spot and came across Ashley and her team! I had a bunch of questions and left a very long email in hopes they would respond with most of the questions I had.. no. Ashley responded within minutes to my email and gave me her cell phone number for an even quicker response! The entire team is very helpful and amazing at what they do, but most importantly, SO MUCH FUN!!! Ashley, words will not be able to express my gratitude for what your team did for us on our big day!! Many, many thanks! And to Angel, our photographer and Marquez, the videographer.. the masterpieces you guys have given us.. truly incredible!

Sent on 03/11/2020

B.gardner · Married on 02/05/2020

Elope and Hire PR Destination Weddings!!

We had a phenomenal experience with PR Destination Weddings! Ashley and her whole team are great, so helpful and really thoughtful in putting together our wedding. Overall such a wonderful and easy experience. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 02/27/2020

Ed A. · Married on 11/29/2019

"Perfecto"!!

WOW, Where do I begin? So, I wanted to surprise my wife of 15 years with a renewal of our vows while visiting Puerto Rico. As your typical husband, I am not a very good planner with this sort of thing. That is where Ashley, Joanna, Angel and her team of professionals stepped in and took my surprise idea and made it a "forever" loving memory. My wife had no clue and was so shocked and surprised of what Ashley arranged for us. From a beautiful ceremony on top of a scenic rooftop in Old San Juan to a 5 star ceremonial dinner. (Thank you 352 Guest House) For me, my wife, our children and friends, PERFECTO says it all for a day that built a lifetime memory. Thank you.

Ed and Julie

Sent on 12/08/2019

Puerto Rico Destination Weddings's reply:

Hi Ed! Thank you for your kind review! We were so honored to share in your beautiful day. We will see you in 5 years for your next vow renewal 😉.
  • Casey

Casey · Married on 10/19/2019

Book with Puerto Rico Destination Weddings. You will not regret it!

Puerto Rico Destination Weddings was amazing!
    When we started planning our wedding, my now husband and I were starting to feel very overwhelmed with all of the decisions we would have to make. With neither of us being very decisive people, this was starting to cause anxiety. That's when we started looking into doing a destination wedding. I'm SO Happy we found Ashley and Puerto Rico Destination Wedding!
    After my first email with Ashley, I knew we made the right choice. Having to only really make a few decisions, and not having to get our own vendors (photos, video, flowers, hair/makeup) was so great for us. Ashley and her team made the our wedding so easy. We literally just showed up the day of.
    The wedding turned out more beautiful than we could ever imagined and it was so nice going into it relaxed and not stressed or worrying about all of the little details.
    We cannot thank Ashley and her team enough. If you are thinking about doing a destination wedding, please book with Puerto Rico Destination Weddings. You will not regret it!

Sent on 11/14/2019

Elizabeth Garner · Married on 07/22/2019

Beautiful and wonderful

Ashley was wonderful to work with. She took care of everything, including recommendations for dinner afterwards. The site was stunning, the ceremony was perfect. We couldn't have asked for anything better.

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Kate

Kate Hamilton · Married on 05/30/2019

Dream Come True

Ashley was AMAZING! She provided up with an incredible location, as well as a photographer and videographer that brought our experience to life! I will recommend her services for as long as I can!!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Jantte Schocke · Married on 02/02/2019

Everything I dream of...

I just wanted to say that Puerto Rico Destination Weddings, Inc. made my dream wedding come true. Ashley helped me plan a small intimate wedding on February 2, 2019 with 40 of my closest family and friends. Due to our increasing numbers my first location would not accommodate my 40 guest. She recommend a new location. We had to trust Ashley because the location was never used before. I am so glad I did. The view was breathe taking. My guests are still talking about it. She was able to capture everything I wanted. She even went above and beyond and played live music for my now husband. Lorena Black and Thiago Rouge did an amazing job singing and playing guitar for my guests. Ninah Gil completed my look with a beautiful up do and amazing make-up. I am able to relive the moment with the amazing videography by Marquez Photography and the beautiful pictures by AJR Photo Studios. The best part of my experience was all I had to do is show up. Ashley took care of all the details of my ceremony. I had an amazing experience and recommend Puerto Rico Destination Wedding to anyone wanting a destination wedding in Puerto Rico. The island is beautiful and people are friendly. We plan to go back every other year.

Sent on 06/14/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 01/19/2019

Highly Recommend!

Wow! I highly recommend Ashley Wright and her team (Puerto Rico Destination Weddings)! Our wedding was beautiful and effortless. I felt like without needing to ask, the team knew exactly what I wanted and provided it! Ashley's energy as the officiant was calm, easy going, excited, and loving. Everything I had hoped for. The photographer and videographer were top notch. You could tell that this team was highly experienced. I was worried that my wedding day would be hectic or disorganized but the team made it flawless and fun. I cannot thank you all enough! If I could go back in time, I wouldn't change a thing.

Sent on 02/27/2019

Andrea · Married on 11/30/2018

Knowledgeable & Professional

Ashley is super easy to work with and knows all the ins-and-outs about what needs to get done and how to get it done in time for your big day. She really takes the time to get to know you and your partner to create an overall personalized and intimate experience. My husband and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect way to get married in PR

Sent on 12/28/2018
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 11/20/2018

PR Destination Weddings is everything you need

Ashley was AMAZING. She was always quick to respond and so flexible with me when I couldn't make up my mind. We changed plans a few times and she always took it in stride. We hit a little bump when we got down there and found out government offices were closed for PR Discovery Day, but Ashley went out of her way to meet us first thing the next morning and get our process expedited. She also went above and beyond to make the decor of our ceremony PERFECT for us. She took my simple vision, ran with it, and made it incredible. Call her...you will not regret it!

Sent on 11/26/2018
  • Brisbane

Brisbane · Married on 11/16/2018

Pr destination weddings is simply the best!

If you want to get married in a beautiful Puerto Rican beach then Ashley is your go to! I promise you will not regret it!! She is very easy to communicate with and will answer every single one of your questions and concerns. The whole process was very easy and stress free! The location where my husband and I got married exceeded our expectations. The flowers and the photographer were phenomenal! Thank you so much Ashley!!!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Puerto Rico Destination Weddings's reply:

Awwww, thanks for the kind words, Brisbane! We loved working with you and Jarrod, and I wish you all the best!! Xoxo
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Gilleland · Married on 10/12/2018

Mr. and Mrs. Gilleland

We are absolutely so happy we choose PR destination wedding to help us create a special memory for our special day. We contacted Ashley on Thursday, left on Tuesday, and got married on Friday. It was that easy. Everything was flawless from our first contact, to my hair and makeup, cake, champagne, and don’t get me started on how beautiful our photos and wedding video are!! We couldn’t have asked for anything better. Ashley is a NC girl (which is where we are from) and knew right away how important the little details can be to a southern girl. I didn’t have to worry for a moment. We were able to relax and focus on each other which is what it’s all about. She was even able to help us include our son that had recently passed in the most beautiful pictures ever. I can’t wait to go back and renew our vows in the future.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Puerto Rico Destination Weddings's reply:

From one southern girl to another.....your words mean the world to me! We tried so hard to find that perfect mix of celebrating your love while honoring your son's recent death. I am so proud of our team for doing just that, from the decor to the video capturing those special heavenly moments. Love and blessings!! Xoxo

Stacey Branch · Married on 10/10/2018

Outstanding Experience - Could not have been better!

Ashley was the absolute best. Very relaxed, fun and quite professional as well. She was very in-tune with our hopes for our wedding day and we had an absolute ball! She has an excellent team in terms of photography and videography, which made for the perfect witnesses as well! I would highly recommend them for any couple who is looking for an ,intimate. unique and relaxing wedding day experience with all the magic of Puerto Rico!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Troy · Married on 09/14/2018

I'm not much of a "leave feedback/review person, BUT, Ashley was tremendously awesome! Our wedding was at Puerto Hermina. I can't say it was the most beautiful place because to me all of Puerto Rico is beautiful. I can say that this was the perfect place for our wedding though. Ashley was so kind and helpful before our special day and the day of. She even got a hair stylist and makeup person for my now lovely wife as time was running out and she wanted to look gorgeous. (Which she did. But she always looks gorgeous and beautiful to me.) Ashley, thank you so much for what you did! The photographer and videographer were excellent as well. We, along with everybody else, loved the pictures and video/drone footage. We will be leaving reviews for Angel and Marquez. Again, Thank you to all. You guys really made us happy!

Sent on 10/06/2018

Puerto Rico Destination Weddings's reply:

Hola Wanda and Troy!! Thank you so much for the lovely words. It was indeed a pleasure amazing day and we are so happy to have been a part of it! Xoxo

Robyn · Married on 09/06/2018

OMG!!!! Our wedding was perfect! Ashley managed to put together our wedding in under a week!!! I loved every second of our day with Ashley and Angel. The pictures Angel took are gorgeous and document the entire experience. If you want to get married in Puerto Rico, Ashley and her team are your go to people. I couldn't be happier. Thanks for being AMAZING!!!!

Sent on 09/20/2018

valerie · Married on 08/19/2018

There are just not enough words to describer how in awe we were with how everything turned out it was more than we could have ever dreamed of(well me of course its honestly is a girl thing). Ashley was amazing throughout the whole process down to the very moment Felix saw me come around the corner. Our photograph Angel was simply on point with every photo I received back. I just love the fact that every single photo I got back is beautiful in its own way. This forever will be the best moment of my life and i can not thank Ashley and her team enough!!

Sent on 08/31/2018

E · Married on 08/03/2018

Ashley kindly answered all our questions as we considered a destination wedding during a cruise San Juan port call. As a same-sex couple we were a bit unsure, but Ashley put those worries to rest immediately. Her professional support was the key to our decision to go ahead. The planning process and assistance was seamless. Unfortunately, high seas canceled our stop into San Juan. Ashley went above and beyond to assist but we couldn't make the island flights work with our ship schedule. We were crushed but Ashley kept our spirits high. We flew back to San Juan a few months later for a great celebration. Ashley's presence and support felt like an old friend at our side all along the way. The celebration itself was beautiful and deeply touching (even after nearly 30 years as a couple!) We can't imagine any improvement in the experience. (Even the bad weather and cancellation makes for a good story now that its over!) We recommend Ashley and her photography colleagues without hesitation. You'll be in great, caring hands!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Heather · Married on 07/20/2018

Ashley was amazing! She was extremely helpful and flexible! The entire team was awesome! I highly recommend Puerto Rico Destination Weddings!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Dolores · Married on 07/07/2018

Ashley was Awesome! She was helpful, professional, punctual, presentable and personable. We couldn't have asked for a better officiant! We very highly recommend Mrs Wright for your special day!!

Sent on 07/14/2018

Ashley · Married on 07/05/2018

Ashley made our process SUPER EASY and simple! We 100% recommend her to anyone who plans to get married in PR! We will definitely return to PR to visit and hope that we will get a chance to see her again! Thanks again, Ashley!

Love, Ashley & Thomas A.