Public Opinions Soundstage Reviews

59 | South Jordan, UT

59 Reviews for Public Opinions Soundstage

1 User photo

Jolynn · Married on 09/19/2015

The service was exceptional. Very friendly and the DJ set up added the exact ambiance I desired at my reception. I'd highly recommend!

Sent on 11/06/2015

Ashley · Married on 07/28/2015

Our wedding day was perfect. The DJ made the reception feel like a wonderful celebration. We received several compliments from our guests on how fun, amazing, and enjoyable the wedding was. The DJ provided a schedule to keep the party alive. The dancing and music was outstanding. Several guests stayed until the very end because of the music and dancing! I would recommend this vendor to everyone!

Sent on 08/17/2015

Darci · Married on 07/02/2015

Excellent service! Easy to work with, initiated meeting with bride weeks before the event to learn just the right music the bride and groom wanted. Prompt, professional, and FUN!

Sent on 08/19/2015

Sharon · Married on 05/29/2015

Kevin was so easy to work with and very reliable and very professional, he added so much fun to our daughters wedding reception, we didn't have to worry about anything the whole night, everything ran very smoothly. The sparkler send off at the end of the night was perfect, they handed out all the sparklers, lit them and then disposed of them so we didn't have to worry about it. I would highly recommend Public Opinion to Dj your event.

Sent on 01/19/2017

Rachael · Married on 05/29/2015

From the consultation to the night of the big day, these guys were outstanding!!!

Sent on 06/11/2015

Great music, fun, and service. Public Opinions Soundstage helped make our wedding reception fun.

Sent on 04/08/2015

Public Opinions Soundstage did a fabulous job at our wedding. I am so glad I chose them to DJ out wedding reception. I would highly recommend them for any event.

Sent on 04/27/2015

Tiffinie · event on: 01/30/2015

Kevin was great! He was so flexible for our set up and take down of the lights. The equipment was wonderful and made for a really fun glow in the dark party!

Sent on 02/18/2015

Rebecca · Married on 01/24/2015

Kevin and his team were such a life saver! We booked last minute with them and they pulled together an amazing performance and helped make our wedding flow smoothly. The music choices were great, the sound was great, and they made the minister for the ceremony with his guitar sound beautiful. Thank you for helping make my wedding perfect!

Sent on 01/26/2015

Royele · Married on 10/10/2014

Kevin was fantastic. He provided great music for the wedding reception that was perfect. His announcing was also great. Such a relief to not have to announce myself. Thank you!

Sent on 12/21/2014

Mariah · Married on 09/26/2014

Kevin did such a wonderful job at our wedding. It was so nice to have someone that we trusted to run our wedding announcements and provide the music that we wanted. He sat down with us before to get a clear view of what we wanted on our day, and he followed through so well. He kept the flow going with confidence and we didn't have to worry one bit. His services come highly recommended!

Sent on 02/26/2015

Allison · Married on 09/20/2014

Kevin was so professional and organized for my wedding. Everything ran smoothly and I was able to relax and enjoy my big day!!!!!! I would definitely recommend him!! Thanks for making my wedding so amazing!

Sent on 11/12/2014

Bonnie · Married on 08/09/2014

Kevin was great to work with. We had what we thought was great ideas but because of his experience would explain why we should possibly look at things differently. He truly was the planner for the evening and it was greatly appreciated.

Sent on 08/31/2014

Cyndie · Married on 07/12/2014

Very nice and professional, flexible throughout the wedding also!

Sent on 07/26/2014

Rose · Married on 06/13/2014

I work odd hours so the majority of my planing needed to take place via E-mail. Public opinions was very accommodating to this need. Their website made it fun and easy to select a play list for my party. The day of the party they showed up and setup with plenty of time to spare. The lighting was fun their personalities were fun and they even helped us setup the tables and chairs! Public opinions really went above and beyond to make my Wedding celebration special. I had guests in attendance who claim that they never dance. But the Dj's got them up and on the dance floor for several songs. To top it all off I paid about half of what some of the other big name Dj's charge. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/24/2014

We feel that we couldn't not have made a better choice in our DJ services for our wedding. Public Opinions Soundstage did an outstanding job through the wedding ceremony through out the reception. I had a lot of feedback from my guest saying they loved the music and how much fun all the dancing was.

Sent on 06/27/2014

Janet · Married on 05/31/2014

These guys are great! They were so helpful, had super music, were flexible and the price is completely reasonable. I loved their willingness to work with lots of input and in the end, come up with a very nice mix. We danced like crazy, had sound wherever we needed it, and they made my daughter's wedding reception a wonderful event. Thank you!

Sent on 07/15/2014

Very flexible. Made the party flow easily. Reminded me of the time and what was to happen next. Was a valuable asset.

Sent on 06/11/2014

Myrna · Married on 05/02/2014

Kevin with POS was the DJ for our daughter's wedding and we were very pleased with his services. He made an extra effort to meet with my daughter and help her decide on the program for the evening. He listened to what she wanted and MC'd the evening beautifully. I especially liked how he orchestrated the fun without upstaging the bride and groom as we have experienced in the past. Thank you, Public Opinions!

Sent on 06/01/2014

Kassandra · Married on 04/04/2014

So amazing, they did everything to make sure my wedding went perfect! Even when I didn't think we were going to have time to get everything in they took charge and made everything I wanted happen and everything turned out great! I would definitely recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 04/14/2014

Our Dj was Awesome! He played such great music all of my family and friends had a good time, I had a friend even ask me who my Dj. was.

Sent on 11/13/2015

Katie · Married on 08/13/2007

Perfect! We gave him a list of a few songs that we wanted played and the rest he did on his onw. i loved EVERY song he played. He also acted as MC for the event and did a wonderful job of moving things along, announcing whatever needed announcing. When people requested songs, he would check with me before playing them. he did everything so i didn't have to, but he also asked if i was ready to move on to the next thing, which i really appreciated! he took care of things without taking over! THANK YOU! WE SO ENJOYED YOUR SERVICES!

Sent on 08/07/2008

Annette · Married on 08/09/2017

Wow! These guys are right on the money with their music, service, polite and wanting to please. Very affordable. Everyone danced like crazy and enjoyed their music choices. Even the single guys were saying they wanted to get married, just so they could have a party that was as fun as this!!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Public Opinions has always done a fabulous job. They are quick to respond to the mood of the crowd to change music and keep the mood up. They played all of our requests and everyone loved it! Thanks for a great job.

Sent on 12/16/2016

Josh · Married on 04/22/2016

They did an awesome job of keeping the whole wedding and reception moving at a good pace. They helped us create a timeline of events we wanted to happen, and then kept track of the time for us while we were enjoying everything. They were very professional and their equipment was good quality.

Sent on 05/30/2016