Public Opinions Soundstage Reviews

54 | South Jordan, UT

54 Reviews for Public Opinions Soundstage

54 Public Opinions Soundstage Reviews

Heather · Married on 08/18/2018

Took plenty of time to chat before the wedding to make sure it was exactly as we wanted. They helped us throw a great party!

Lauren · Married on 07/07/2018

Kevin was so great and helpful throughout the entire process; they really helped to make both our ceremony and reception run so smoothly. We really appreciated having them be such a great help on our special day!

K · Married on 06/09/2018

Kevin was a great DJ and we are so glad that we hired him for our wedding. Leading up to our day, he met with us and talked to us about the different types of songs and playlists for the wedding. We had asked out guests to pick a song they would like to hear at the reception and he played all of them, which was really awesome. He also was very helpful when we were discussing speeches and the order of the events. He also played a ton of songs that really got everyone involved for the dancing. All throughout the night, guests were telling my husband and I how awesome the DJ was and how they really enjoyed all the songs they played. Kevin is great to work with and we really enjoyed everything that he did for us. We will definitely recommend him to all of our other friends that need any type of DJ services in the future.

Liz · Married on 06/02/2018

We found Public Opinions Soundstage at a Bridal fair when my oldest daughter got married in 2016. Garrett and Kevin were fun and attentive through the entire process of planning. They were supportive of letting us pick the playlist. They were great at incorporating the secret flashmob surprise we planned. I love their quick wit and positive attitudes! They wanted our party to be fun and understand that it is part of their job to make it happen!
    Because of the great experience we had, we used them again when my second oldest daughter got married in 2017! Same great service and attention to detail! We love that they are patient when they interact with guests as guests seem to have questions - the first people they would ask was the DJ :)
    Keeping up with a yearly tradition, we used them for my retirement party in 2018. It was a different kind of party as it wasn't a wedding, so we were worried if we could get people to dance! I appreciated that I got to choose the playlist. After teaching dance for 20 years, I had a lot of songs that were important. Garrett took the time to announce info I had provided about the songs and what they meant to the guests. So many people complimented on how fun the music and the dance floor were.
    I appreciate the professionalism of Public Opinions Soundstage! They recognize that the events they work are important to customer and they do everything they can to make it a positive experience. I plan to use Public Opinions for future DJ needs!

Allison · Married on 02/10/2018

Kevin was great with helping us come up with a timeline for our wedding reception and directing the flow of the night. We were able to choose the songs we wanted played and what songs we did not want at all. They're really adaptable to what you want for your event!

Jami · Married on 01/01/2018

I used Public Opinions Sound for my daughters 16th birthday party. They were great at finding the perfect music to keep both the teenagers and the mom happy!

Jane · Married on 12/29/2017

Even the reception center commented at how wonderful you were to work with! I love every minute of the music! We had many guests comment that you were so informative as to why traditions are in place! Thank you for making Madison's evening wonderful!!!

Trish · Married on 11/17/2017

I have used Public Opinions for dances and corporate events - they don't disappoint! Very accommodating! I recommend them for any event you have.

Hannah · Married on 11/10/2017

They were awesome! They were amazing!! At one point during the reception we had forgotten to get bubbles for the send off and Kevin volunteered to have one of his guys go out and get some for us. They were so accommodating and professional I would seriously recommend them to anyone.

Carisa · Married on 10/13/2017

These dudes really know what they're doing! They were so great to work with and had everything covered, from lighting to the shoe game questions to the bubble sendoff! Would definitely hire again!

Seth · Married on 10/12/2017

They caitered to our every need and made the entire expierence memorable!!!

Public Opinions Soundstage 1

Alex · Married on 09/30/2017

Kevin made our event one of a kind! Everyone has an amazing night. Great service and great value. Would definitely use again in the future.

Leila · Married on 07/01/2017

Kevin was so helpful and seriously made our day so special. He gave us great pointers and advice. Very professional and courteous. He is highly recommended from us!!! Thank you!!

Shannah · Married on 08/06/2016

Kevin and Garret were both awesome. They are so attentive and help your vision come to life. They helped my dream wedding become a reality, and they kept everyone on the dance floor.

Pam · Married on 07/30/2016

Public Opinions Soundstage provided excellent service. They were professional and easy to work with. The setup happened unobtrusively behind the scenes. The sound quality was excellent, for both the outdoor ceremony and the indoor reception. They have an endless music inventory ( so provide a playlist of your must-haves!). And the bubble send-off for the bride and groom was a delightful end to the evening.

Shanel · Married on 05/11/2016

They did an amazing job and made it so I didn't have to think about running the show or the music.

Rebecca · Married on 03/05/2016

We had our wedding at the Draper Cactus & Tropicals, I had seen Public Opinions there before at a bridal show a couple of years ago and I thought their set up was great. When we actually booked the venue, I asked for a vendors list and they were on it. I reached out to them for a quote and Kevin gave us a good deal for the time that we needed a DJ, they also had the ability for a sparkler exit. Kevin was very patient with me, I had a lot of questions and I changed the music list about four times. When we first sat down for the consultation, I was not sure what to expect and I had been writing questions down for weeks. Kevin shared his experience with some of my questions and it helped make some of the decisions a little easier. After the consultation, I worked on a program and a play list. That was tough, because music kept popping in my head and you have so many options but limited all at the same time especially since you can really only play about 20-25 songs in a hour. Kevin helped with the program and did his best to keep me on time, because when it is your day and there are a lot of people wanting to see you and give congratulations, it is really easy for time to get away from you. I honestly could not have done it without him. They were accommodating and all of my guests had a great time, the music kept flowing and I am glad that he was there to keep that part moving. We would hire him again for another event in the future. Great job, thank you!

Cindy · Married on 02/04/2016

Extremely affordable and they know exactly what they are doing. They listen and accommodate to exactly what you want as well. Highly recommended.

We had a great experience with POS. They were on time, they didn't overshadow the program, and they worked great with the bride and groom. We would highly recommend them to anyone needing fun, professional DJ's for their event.

• User5620027 · 2+ years ago

Very professional and easy to work with. We had clear communication with one another and the night went magically.

Jolynn · Married on 09/19/2015

The service was exceptional. Very friendly and the DJ set up added the exact ambiance I desired at my reception. I'd highly recommend!

Darci · Married on 07/02/2015

Excellent service! Easy to work with, initiated meeting with bride weeks before the event to learn just the right music the bride and groom wanted. Prompt, professional, and FUN!

Sharon · Married on 05/29/2015

Kevin was so easy to work with and very reliable and very professional, he added so much fun to our daughters wedding reception, we didn't have to worry about anything the whole night, everything ran very smoothly. The sparkler send off at the end of the night was perfect, they handed out all the sparklers, lit them and then disposed of them so we didn't have to worry about it. I would highly recommend Public Opinion to Dj your event.

Rachael · Married on 05/29/2015

From the consultation to the night of the big day, these guys were outstanding!!!