PS Photography & Films Reviews

PS Photography & Films 7
  • Alexa

Alexa Rae · Married on 03/02/2019

Fantastic!

Patty was amazing! We didn't want to spend our wedding day posing for photos the whole time and miss all the fun - she totally got that and was able to capture incredible moments without stealing us away. She was so much fun to have around and made us feel really comfortable. The process after the wedding getting our proofs and album was seamless, and our family and friends absolutely ADORED the photos. We are so happy.

Sent on 04/12/2019

Jennine · Married on 02/16/2019

Patty and Lauren are truly exceptional when it comes to capturing the details from your special day. When we first met them we knew right away that contracting them for photo and video for our wedding was the best decision we could have made. We met with other photographers and videographers and although there are many talented individuals throughout the city that can definitely do a great job the PS girls reassured us that their talent and expertise would capture the most important moments we want to treasure for years to come.
    My advice to couples out there planning on photo and.or video would definitely be to budget a little more for these and definitely do both photography and videography. Although pictures do last a lifetime and "a picture is worth a thousand words", there is nothing like having a video of your most memorable day. Video captures every second of emotion from you and your guests and most importantly it ties the in between moments that aren't all captured in pictures. PS has great options for photo and video packages so I would highly recommend you check them out.
    We did an engagement video clip session that was just way too much fun! This team makes you feel like a true rock star during each shoot. So much fun with them!
    I can't forget to mention that they are truly passionate and dedicated to their work. They took their time at our initial meeting to ask questions to get to know us as a couple but also to learn about our individual styles and ideas for pictures and videos. They are aware that not all couples have the same styles and they are completely open to new ideas. I will again use PS to capture the memories of our future celebrations.
    THANK YOU TO PATTY, LAUREN, AND THE REST OF THE PS TEAM FOR ALL YOU DID FOR US!!! :)

Sent on 07/17/2016

PS Photography & Films's reply:

This just made our day! Thank you for all of your sweet words! We must admit that we had it easy for your wedding, both you and Reggy are a blast and honestly it felt like all fun and no work! One of our favorite weddings for sure!!!! Love you guys! XOXO

Ashley Rosa · Married on 01/19/2019

Best Photographer!

We could not be happier that we decided to go with PS Photography. They did such an amazing job capturing our wedding and we love all of the pictures and video. They were so easy to work with both before the event and the day of. And they really listened to what we wanted. It is also very easy to access, download and share all of the photos which is great. Great choice!

Sent on 03/27/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria Maria · Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing!

Where do I begin! Lauren did my video and I am blown away by how AMAZING her and the team are. They captured every important moment and they way they blend them all together tells the perfect story of my wedding day. Not only do they do a superb job, they are a pleasure to be around and even in stressful moments they remained calm and directed us as need. I can not recommend them enough! Thank you so much Lauren and everyone at PS Photo & Films, I’m so beyond grateful to you all!

Sent on 04/22/2019
  • Chloé

Chloé · Married on 11/24/2018

Thank you, Lauren!

Lauren was the Creative Director behind our gorgeous wedding photos! From the moment we met with Lauren we knew we were in the best hands and I trusted that she would execute our vision. From our engagement adventures to our BIG day, Lauren knew just what to do to make the photos absolutely perfect.

On our wedding day, Lauren was extremely professional, fun, and energetic. She's great at putting together the group shots, details, and capturing the little ones (which was so important to us). Lauren, thank you for making me feel so calm on our big day. I'm so thankful you were able to capture the memories of our special day.

xx

Sent on 02/22/2019
    PS Photography & Films 8
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 09/29/2018

Unbelievable Work, Magical

Patty and her team were truly a blessing to work with right from the get go--she was just lovely...so bubbly, professional, and very easy to communicate with. My husband and I were planning a destination wedding in FL from CA, so we did endless research on Instagram, wedding websites, yelp, etc. and ultimately new that we wanted PS Photography and Films to capture our wedding day. We met with Patty at her office in Miami to see some of their work and it is out of this world!!!! Pedro and I are so incredibly grateful for you and your team, our pictures are beyond our wildest dreams. Each one is more beautiful than the previous. We received so many compliments throughout the evening and next day about how amazing the photographers/videographers--how you just blended in. We feel so fortunate to have our pictures back already, just THREE WEEKS AFTER THE WEDDING

Sent on 11/05/2018

Carla · Married on 02/10/2018

From the moment I met Patty, I knew I wanted to work with PS for our wedding! I immediately fell in love with their professionalism, dedication, passion, and complete understanding of the importance of these special moments in life! ...And I'm SO glad I chose PS! Looking back, it was seriously one of the best decisions I made to have them capture our wedding. Not only were they so diligent and thorough the day of, they were always a step ahead and captured every moment perfectly and seamlessly. Our wedding pictures completely show the essence of each moment and our wedding video (drones and all!) is seriously a DREAM! It all felt like a fairytale. The photos and video make us relive that day over and over again!! Your wedding day truly goes by so quickly... the best investment you can make is to hire an amazing team to capture it all so you can continue to relive those memories forever. To say PS did a great job is an understatement, they did an absolutely phenomenal and flawless job, and I will forever be grateful for their hard work! We will certainly continue to use PS for all of life's best moments because we know they will deliver exactly what we expect and so much MORE! We are still in awe! Thank you Patty, Lauren, and the rest of the PS team!! You made all of our dreams come true! XO

Sent on 04/10/2018
    PS Photography & Films 9

Amber · Married on 01/28/2018

Lauren was our photographer for our January wedding at the Miller estate. A month before the wedding, we met her at different locations to plan out where we wanted to have the first look and family pictures taken. She was always on time and had a good eye for suggestions. The day after the wedding, she sent us sneak peeks and we didn’t have to wait long after the wedding to download the full album online. From there, we worked with her on designing the printed album and it turned out even better than we expected!!! Lauren is the best!!!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Kelsey · Married on 01/20/2018

Susie & the rest of our PS team were not only amazing to work with but we have the MOST magical wedding photos & video. We are forever grateful for PS for capturing our wedding date so perfectly & being so easy & fun to have with us on our most important day. We also had so many people tell us after they didn't even know we had so many photographers or a videographer at all because they were invisible which is yet another positive note about this team! You will not be disappointed if you hire PS!

Sent on 03/20/2018

Alex · Married on 11/18/2017

Amazing job documenting my wedding day! The team was great to work with and my photos and video are beautiful :)

Sent on 02/09/2018

Gail · Married on 07/08/2017

My husband and I hired PS to be our wedding photographers and videographers. We first took our engagement photos and had an engagement video made with them, and we knew right away that we had made the right choice by picking PS to document our wedding. Our engagement photos and video, along with our wedding photos and video, are phenomenal! We couldn’t have made a better choice and we can’t wait to work with them again!

Sent on 02/01/2018
    PS Photography & Films 10
    PS Photography & Films 11

Sara · Married on 06/03/2017

Being in the special event industry, I have worked with dozens of photographers and videographers in Miami and South Florida. When I got engaged, I immediately reached out to PS for both photo and video. I knew that this was the most important part of my wedding day and I needed to hire the best! They worked with me on setting up an incredibly creative engagement session which could not have summed up our relationship better. On our wedding day, they were so sweet to all of our family and friends and captured the evening beautifully. Our photos are absolutely stunning and I cannot wait to receive my album and the albums for our families. If you are looking for a team to capture the best moments from the best day of your life, hire PS!

Sent on 02/01/2018

jessie · Married on 05/28/2017

The best! Patty, Lauren, and their team were amazing to work with on my wedding day. Leading up to our wedding, Patty was very responsive whenever I had questions and she had great suggestions. We wanted editorial style photos and the outcome was magazine worthy! We’ve received tons of compliments and have been asked for the photographers info numerous times. Lauren did such a great job with our video - the highlight video was awesome and is so fun for me and my husband to look back at our big day. I can’t say enough great things about PS and am so happy they captured our wedding so perfectly!

Sent on 02/02/2018
    PS Photography & Films 12
    PS Photography & Films 13
    PS Photography & Films 14
    PS Photography & Films 15
    PS Photography & Films 16

Alexandra · Married on 05/14/2017

5 stars is not enough - Patty and Susie are the ABSOLUTE best photographers in Florida! We got married at the Biltmore and there were so many special shots I wanted. Patty and Susie made sure to capture every single one and we had such a fun time making memories with them! Their pictures captured our wedding day so perfectly and are so timeless. The coloring, angles it's all perfect! Do not look at any other photographers - they are THE BEST!

I can not wait for the rest of my family to get married so we can work together again! Look at their Instagram/website for amazing photos! Their work is perfect!

Sent on 08/11/2018

Shelli · Married on 01/15/2017

Patty and her team were phenomenal to work with for our wedding pictures and video. PS photography truly captured every special moment of the weekend and turned it into a visual dream that we get to relive and cherish over and over again. Patty knew what we wanted before we had to ask. She was able to take every shot without being intrusive during the weekend. Her artistic vision and thoughtful understanding of the impactful moments shone through on the finished product. Her team is also kind, easy to work with, and fun to be around! We are forever grateful for how PS photography commemorated our wedding and recommend them one hundred percent! Thank you Patty! Love, Shelli and Josh Funt xx

Sent on 03/13/2018
  • Z

Zoya · Married on 10/08/2016

Susie and Lauren were our photographers on our wedding day. They are both extremely professional, positive, hardworking and talented photographers. I particularly loved how familiar they were with our wedding venue - Vizcaya Museum and Gardens. They knew all the best spots for photos:) The photos turned beautiful, elegant and timeless. We got so many compliments on our photos :) We are very happy that we chose PS photography!

Sent on 01/18/2017

PS Photography & Films's reply:

Zoya, thank you so much! We were truly happy to be part of your wedding day and capturing moments for you that will last a lifetime!
    xoxox

ashley · Married on 08/06/2016

LOVE the PS team! PS worked with us to create a customized video package - they were so accommodating and willing to go to the extra mile. Lauren and the team had such positive energy the day of the wedding, and definitely made us feel comfortable and relaxed. Our trailer is beyond gorgeous, and it truly captures our style. I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 10/03/2016

PS Photography & Films's reply:

Thank you Ashley! We loved working with you both! Wishing you guys a lifetime of happiness! XOXO

Megan · Married on 06/06/2016

I used PS Photography for my destination wedding in Miami. Planning from afar was quite nerve racking however, prior to my arrival in FL I had a Skype call with Susie to "meet" each other and discuss what types of photos I would like to capture and she totally put my mind at ease. On the big day she was very professional and I could not be happier with the way my photos turned out. I also especially liked the online access to all of my photo's. I was able to download all of them right onto my computer. I highly suggest using PS photography especially if you are planning a destination wedding!

Sent on 09/08/2016

PS Photography & Films's reply:

Megan, thank you for your kind words. I truly enjoyed documenting your wedding day, and I wish you and Carmine a lifetime of love and laughter! xoxoxo.
  • User6720158 · 2+ years ago

PS Photography rocks. They were absolutely amazing partners and Lauren and Susie were such a pleasure to work with. And most of all, the pictures were stunning.

I loved that they came with ideas - Lauren would bring up some examples on her phone and show us which made it easy for us to try a few things. At the wedding, they were there for every key moment, but didn’t interrupt the event or get in the way. Our guests were shocked how many pictures there were when we sent them out -- most didn’t realize they were there the whole time. That was important to us.

A tip: go for the engagement session. We were on the fence, then last minute did a quick session. It really helped on the day of because a) we knew the photographer already and had a relationship with her and 2) we knew what we liked and didn’t like.

Sent on 06/27/2016

Ashley · Married on 03/05/2016

My husband and I used another photographer for our wedding in March and unfortunately we were completely disappointed with our pictures. So we decided to look for another photographer to help capture our love and so we could have beautiful pictures to display in our home. We feel so blessed that we came across PS Photography. Patty is AMAZING!!! From the initial contact all the way to end, PS was quick to respond to my emails and questions. They made it easy to schedule a day and time for our session when it was convenient for us. During the session, Patty was truly an artist. You can tell that she loves her work. She guided us throughout the session on how to pose and made us feel so comfortable by joking around and making us laugh. We received our pictures in no time and they are stunning!!! Thank you Patty for your beautiful work and for capturing our memories that will last forever!

Sent on 09/16/2016

Terri · Married on 11/07/2015

PS Photography was highly recommended to me by a friend. I gave my son & his bride several options to choose from. I'm so glad they chose this one. They so beautifully captured the spirit of the wedding, its joy, its love, & its happiness. The pictures were exceeding abundantly more than all I could have hoped for or imagined. Lauren & Cristina were both lovely & gracious young women who are a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 11/17/2015

Ana · Married on 10/03/2015

I couldn't be happier with this team! They're not only extremely nice but have such a vibrant energy, each and every one of them! We hired them to do our engagement and wedding photos as well as the film for both and we're so pleased. The pictures and film turned out amazing, they truly captured our vision! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/01/2016

Kelly · Married on 03/08/2014

Wow is the best word to describe PS Photography! Patty, Susie, and Lauren were simply the most amazing trio, and I couldn't be happier! They did my engagement pictures, boudoir pictures, welcome cocktail pictures, and finally the wedding pictures. I can't believe how insanely good the pictures are, and I am a hard one to impress! They were consistently professional, punctual, and most importantly, creative. They were also super fun, which is what you want for photographers because they loosen everyone up. I can't wait to use them for more life events down the road! They also dealt with my bridezilla moments with grace and poise, and didn't skip a beat. I wholeheartedly recommend them, they were phenomenonal!

Sent on 03/10/2014

Kelly (and Teddy),
    you are so sweet! Thank you for your kind words!!! We had fun at your wedding, and it was an honor to be a part of it! Can't wait to be there to document all your special moments!
    xoxo,
    the PS Girls
  • Jezabel

Jezabel · Married on 12/10/2011

We feel so lucky to have chosen PS Photography as the photography team for our wedding and we can’t thank them enough. They were very hard working, dedicated and full of enthusiasm during our engagement session, during the “getting ready phase” of the wedding day, and throughout the ceremony and party. They got all of the details we had asked to be photographed and did an awesome job of capturing all of the key shots that a bride dreams of having. Patty and Susie work really well as a team to capture their clients’ once-in-a-lifetime memories. We will never forget everything they did for us and we appreciate it from the bottom of our hearts. There is simply no other choice but PS Photography for your most important events.

Sent on 01/01/2012

PS Photography & Films's reply:

You made us tear up... We are so thrilled to have been chosen to document one of the most important and memorable days of your lives. And, you both were such a pleasure to work with. You made us feel like if we were part of your guests, and not just your photographers. Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo!!!

Dain · Married on 09/24/2011

Patty and Susie make photography feel so natural and FUN. We chose them for our wedding in September 2011. They were so pleasant and kept us smiling our entire day. It rained for our outdoor ceremony and portraits and Patty and Susie kept us calm and assured us that we would still get great pictures and they sure made that happen, and they helped us to just enjoy the moment. They came up with solutions on the fly and made us feel at ease. We were extremely comfortable with them and it felt natural. Patty was fantastic with my 3 year old nephew and even got a bunch of pictures with him smiling and looking at the camera. They are flexible and open to ideas, but come with plenty of their own. Both of them are so energetic yet professional. They have a real skill at capturing amazing candid shots, although we also love the posed shots as well. We were really happy with our photos and highly recommend P.S. Photography.

Sent on 10/25/2011

PS Photography & Films's reply:

Thank you so much! You two were amazing to work with. We loved being a part of your special day, and look forward to many more! Xo.