Pryme Tyme Entertainment Reviews

Pryme Tyme Entertainment 2
Pryme Tyme Entertainment 3
Pryme Tyme Entertainment 4

Kathryn · Married on 06/29/2014

Aaron at Pryme Tyme was really great. He was very attentive an made sure all out needs were met.

Sent on 07/18/2014

Thanks Kate!

Meghan · Married on 06/14/2014

When it came to choosing a DJ for our wedding, Aaron was our number one choice! The day went of without a hitch and a large part of that was all due to Aaron. He was incredibly organized, made sure the reception ran smoothly, and had everyone out on the dance floor all night long. I would highly recommend Pryme Tyme Entertainment. It was such a wonderful day and it wouldn't have been the same without Aaron!

Sent on 07/01/2014

WOW!

Meg,
    Thank you for such kind words. I am grateful that I could help you and Alex celebrate your marriage with your family and friends. Your love for ballroom dancing and guilty pleasure of 90's boy bands made for a fun atmosphere. I wish you and Alex the absolute best. Thanks again for trusting me with your special day.

Karyn · Married on 05/24/2014

Aaron far succeeded our expectations! He went above and beyond for us at our wedding- always checking in with us to see if we needed anything. I highly recommend Aaron as a DJ!!

Sent on 05/28/2014

Hi Karyn & Tim!

Thank you for your wonderful review! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful. It was an honor and a privlege to be able to entertain you and your guests. I wish the absolute best to you both. Have a wonderful 2014! Congratulations! :)

-Aaron

Aaron is the absolute best. He was always available to answer questions and guide us through the music selection process. At our wedding the dance floor was full the entire night. Would highly recommend to any bride and groom.

Sent on 05/27/2014

Dear Jen & Sean,

Thank you so much for your great review and for choosing me to be a part of your wedding.

Kim · Married on 05/10/2014

Aaron was fantastic, coordinated all the music from the guests arrival and ceremony to the very end of the reception and kept everyone on the dance floor, Was extremely accommodating to our guests requests and extremely attentive to the needs of the bride and groom. Made our wedding a night that everyone is still talking about. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ.

Mr. & Mrs. Williams

Sent on 05/20/2014

Hi Kim & Alika!

Thank you so much for trusting me with your special day and for this fabulous review! I absolutely loved entertaining your family and friends. Have a wonderful 2014 and congratulations again on your wedding!

Carolyn · event on 12/07/2013

Aaron was so great from the beginning of the planning of the party to the very end of the evening of the event.
    He suggested a photo booth and it was the biggest hit ever!
    Aaron took charge of the dinner in the room by calling up tables to get their food at the buffet which is something I did not even think of having to worry about.
    He was VERY attentive to my needs during the evening, checking on me several times throughout the party to see if there was anything he could do for us.
    I will without question call Aaron again for my function!!

Sent on 12/30/2013

Lauren · Married on 10/26/2013

Can't say enough about Pryme Tyme Entertainment! They made our wedding the party we wanted!!!! All our guests said it was one of the best weddings they've been to, what amazing music was playing, AND the photo booth took the cake!!!!! Aaron was so responsive, willing to make it whatever myself and my now husband (!) wanted, always being available up until the last hours of the wedding day! What great service, great people! It was a pleasure to work with you and your co-workers. Thank you for making it such a great celebration, more than we could've dreamed! :)

Sent on 10/27/2013

Lauren & Chris,

Thank you so much for those kind words. It's reviews like this one that really push us further to offer the best for our clients. On behalf of Mike, Elizabeth, Mark & Myself, thank you so much for trusting us with your special day. You guys were an absolute pleasure to work for! Please keep in touch and have a fantastic honeymoon in Jamaica!

Rebecca · Married on 09/14/2013

Aaron was flexible, played all the songs we requested and all guests enjoyed the variety of songs. Would definitely recommend him as a DJ for any event.

Sent on 09/21/2013

Tiffany · Married on 08/30/2013

Aaron did an amazing job for our wedding reception!! He was accommodating to our every request, very professional, and just the nicest guy you can meet! Not only was he able to keep every one in the room dancing till the very last second, but was able to transition through our very eclectic (country to rock to rap) selection without missing a beat! Thanks again Aaron for "raising the roof" at our wedding party and making our special day a blast! Pryme Tyme Entertainment is the only way to go if you want great music and fun for any occasion!

Sent on 09/02/2013

Tiffany,

You guys were amazing to work with. Your reception was all about having fun and enjoying the moment. It's weddings such as yours that make what we do so rewarding. Thank you again for choosing me to be a part of your celebration! Congratulations on your new journey and best wishes!

Rose and Faye · Married on 07/04/2013

Aaron is an amazing DJ and party host. Not only did he cater to our needs but he made sure our guests were happy at all times, accommodating them in any way that he could. During planning period, Aaron was always available to answer our questions and provide any recommendation that he thought would make our reception better. During the reception Aaron had a lot of energy and always had the crowd on their feet dancing. Many of our guests came up to my wife and I and exclaimed how wonderful he was. Also being a lesbian couple, Aaron made us feel comfortable and treated us with respect and love! We highly recommend him for any party!

Sent on 07/06/2013

Pryme Tyme Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your special day. You guys were wonderful to work with. It was my pleasure to entertain you and your guests. Congratulations on the start of your new life together!

-A

Monica · Married on 05/25/2013

Aaron was a pleasure to work with. He DJ'd a friend of mine's wedding so I knew he would be good. What I like most about him is that he wants the wedding music to be what YOU want, and that's what he actually plays. I was so happy to find someone that didn't give me a high nose when I requested Britney Spears and Backstreet Boys songs. We had multiple skype sessions where he asked questions about what type of music we wanted, and he had a well-organized excel sheet where you put what song you want for each part of the wedding (ie first dance, wedding party intro, etc) as well as songs you would like played and must NOT songs. He also goes around the crowd and asks for music requests (and also plays them). We had a young crowd at our wedding, and the dance floor was packed all night. He's courteous, organized, and very friendly. Highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/28/2013

Monica,

You guys were a blast to work with! Everyone has a song or a group that has special meaning to them. Music brings back memories for people and creates new ones that last a lifetime. Thank you so much for choosing us to entertain your family and friends on your wedding day! Congratulations!
  • User3326833 · event on 04/28/2013

Pryme Tyme has done dances and proms for our high school for several years.
    Always professional, fun, and easy to work with. Seems to know what kind of music students like
    and will do mix-ups if he needs to change the scene on the dance floor.
    Highly recommend.

Sent on 06/15/2013

Krissy · Married on 02/10/2013

Aaron was not only a great dj but a great person to calm me down! he also asked me on multiple occasions throughout the night if I needed anything and what could he do for me. He was very personable, enthusiastic, professional, and an overall joy to have as an entertainer/dj. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a memorable night!

Sent on 02/11/2013

Hi Krissy!

Thank you for your wonderful review! I especially liked reading, "Was a great person to calm me down". Wedding planning can be stressful and making sure that all of the pieces come together is a monumental task. That being said, I am happy that you had peace of mind and were able to enjoy your special day. Thanks again for allowing me to celebrate it with you!

Michael · Married on 12/28/2012

Exceptional, we could not be happier with the service provided. Professional DJ with the ability to read a crowd, our night was seamless! Michael & Michelle Bower

Sent on 12/29/2012

Michael & Michelle,

Thank you for choosing us to be a part of your special day. It was a pleasure to entertain you and your guests.

Amanda · Married on 10/07/2012

Aaron was incredibly easy to work with, responsive to our needs, and gave us a day that we still remember as the best day ever. He kept our schedule perfect, kept the dance floor moving, and worked with our band to make sure that our guests were entertained. Aaron provided lighting, sound, and a ton of effort to make sure that everything was exactly as we wanted it to be. We were so fortunate to have him, and we'll continue to recommend PrymeTyme.

Sent on 12/21/2013

Lauren · Married on 09/29/2012

We used wedding wire to help with picking most of our vendors. When I started researching DJ's, it was clear by all of his reviews that Aaron with PRyme Tyme Entertainment would probably be a good choice. My husband and I had a very non-traditional wedding and didn't do a sit down dinner. One of our biggest concerns was that it would be a hard transition from first dance (slow) straight into dancing and partying all night long. From our first discussion with Aaron, he assured us that he would take care of that and our job was to just enjoy. Of course, being the panicking bride that I was, I was constantly emailing Aaron for updates, changes and questions. Without any hesitation, he answered and helped with everything!! And the best part, thanks to him, our wedding was SPECTACULAR! People never left the dance floor and were constantly telling me it was the best time they've ever had at a wedding and couldn't believe the amount of time everyone spent on the dance floor. Not only that but Aaron was constantly checking on my husband and I all night long just to make sure we were having a great time and if there was anything we needed. Needless to say, if you're looking to have the best DJ  you could imagine, Pryme Tyme entertainment is the way to go!!!

Sent on 09/30/2012

Lauren & Jon,

You guys ROCK! Thank you so much for trusting us with your special day and for the spectacular review. Enjoy hawaii!

To see pictures from Lauren & Jon's wedding, visit our FB page at www.facebook.com/discjockeysinct
    and be sure to hit the LIKE button!

Austin · Married on 09/15/2012

Aaron was awesome! We had a magical night and it is largely thanks to his amazing lighting, awesome song selection, flexibility, great mixing, etc. He was able to do the sound for the ceremony, provide mics for speeches, light up the room for dancing, and interacted with all the guest to get the right mix for a various diverse.

We strongly recommend him to all!

Sent on 11/12/2012

Austin & Connie...

You definitely win the award for most eclectic wedding of 2012. There was no stone unturned when it came to the atmosphere, the food, and of course the music. Thank you so much for inviting me to be a part of your celebration! Congratulations on your anniversary coming up!

Aaron was great! From scheduling late appointments to our HUGE song list, he made it work! We had the greatest night of our lives and PTE definately contributed to that! PTE made everything so easy and quick, it was refreshing in comparison to the other vendors we worked with. Aaron was super professional, organized, on time and enthusiastic. We felt like PTE's #1 priority! Also, we went for the lighting and photo booth.....it was epic! Our guests ALL said the same thing, IT WAS THE FUNNEST WEDDING THEY HAD EVER ATTENED!

Sent on 09/27/2012

Kate n Chris,

Thank you for being such a fantastic couple to work for. You guys are the best.

If you would like to meet Kate in person come join us January 6th 2012 from 11-5pm for the Aqua Turf bridal show in Plantsville, CT! Stop by our booth and say hello!

If you would like to see pictures from Kate & Chris' wedding, visit our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/discjockeysinct. Don't forget to hit the LIKE button!

Anita · Married on 07/28/2012

I hired Aaron on short notice for my son and daughter-in-law's picnic reception. From the very first contact he was helpful and professional. This was not a typical wedding reception and Aaron was very flexible and willing to do whatever we needed, even volunteering to help with other duties. The music choices were varied, he accomodated some of our strange requests and was a pleasure to work with. I would definately hire him again as well as recommend him to my friends.

Sent on 07/30/2012

Anita,

Thank you for calling on us to entertain your family and friends at your son and daughter in law's reception. It was refreshing to be in a casual environment and just dance the night away.

To see pictures from this wedding, visit our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/discjockeysinct and don't forget to hit the LIKE button!

brenda · Married on 07/21/2012

Aaron was an excellent dj and made it very easy to choose the types and specific songs that you wanted without it being a hard task. Had a huge selection of music to choose from and believe he would be a great choice for any type of event.

Sent on 08/12/2012

Hi Brenda & Dave!

Thank you for choosing us for your special day. You guys were a blast to work with. Best wishes to you both! See you on the road!

If you would like to see pictures from Brenda & Dave's wedding, visit our Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/discjockeysinct and don't forget to hit the 'LIKE' button!

Lee · Married on 07/14/2012

Aaron was truly a life saver. We started planning our 100-person wedding with just 2 months to spare. Aaron was very informative from the start. His rates were VERY reasonable (this guy should be charging way more). He DJ'd our backyard wedding and kept the crowd going until late into the night. The transitions were great, he was fun to work with, and he setup and took down very quietly. This guy is a class act. Highly recommended!!!!!

Lee,

You guys definitely win the award for 'BEST LUAU WEDDING' this year. It was a blast. Thank you for inviting us to your home and making us feel like family. It was one of the most fun weddings all year for sure. Best wishes to you both!

If you would like to see pictures of this wedding, please visit our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/discjockeysinct and don't forget to hit the 'LIKE' button!

Karen · Married on 07/07/2012

Aaron was great to work with! Many guests remarked to us both during and after the wedding how impressed they were with him Thought he was the best DJ they had seen and we agree!! Great music selection, great personality, you won't be disappointed if you hire him.

Arianne · Married on 07/07/2012

Aaron was great and super helpful. He played a great mix of music and was really attentive to how everyone was responding to the atmosphere. He hooked is up with an awesome acoistic solo gutarist for the ceremony too. Our DJ Aaron has a really nice speaking voice which was nice too. A number of guests at our wedding remarked on how much they liked the DJ. I would definitely recommend using Aaron from Pryme Tyme :-)

Sent on 08/13/2012

The dj Aaron was wonderful he had all the people playing games and dancing on the dance floor he had the kids playing games to..

Sent on 02/17/2013

Laureen · Married on 04/14/2012

Aaron is a true professional. He presented his services to us and helped us create a wedding package that met our needs and respected our budget. Aaron was a perfect fit for our reception! He was attentive and checked in with us throughout the reception. Aaron has excellent attention to detail and played all of the music that we wanted during the cocktail hour, dinner, and when it was time to hit the dance floor. Aaron was able to build an excellent playlist from the few songs we requested and he kept Steve and me, along with our guests, on the dance floor the entire night!

Sent on 05/04/2012

Pryme Tyme Entertainment's reply:

To see Steve & Laureen's wedding highlights, visit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJTMu5uJMMA&feature=g-upl