Pryme Tyme Entertainment Reviews

Pryme Tyme Entertainment 2
Pryme Tyme Entertainment 3

Amanda · Married on 11/11/2018

Best wedding dj in ct!

I can't say enough good things about Aaron and the entire Pryme Tyme Entertainment crew. In the months leading up to our wedding Aaron was incredibly responsive to all my messages, no matter the day or time I sent them, had a positive attitude about everything, and was so so so helpful with any/all questions my fiancee and I had. When it came to our big day, Aaron kept everyone - and I mean everyone - on the dancefloor ALL night. People kept coming up to me saying how great the music was and how much fun they had, due in large part to Aaron and his team working the photobooth. If you can, I HIGHLY recommend adding the photo booth to your wedding. Our guests made multiple trips to the photo booth all night and loved all the props!

Brittany and Sean Mcmahon · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing!!!!!!

Aaron with Pryme Tyme entertainment was amazing!!!! He was so easy to work with from beginning to end and we are so happy that he was our wedding DJ. He genuinely cared for us even though he had just met us and he played all the exact music that we wanted for the ceremony, reception, and cocktail hour. Our guests seemed to have a blast and it had a lot to do with Aaron! We highly recommended him :)

• mtall912

Mary Lynn · Married on 10/13/2018

Wedding 10-13-18

Everything was just perfect for the wedding. Aaron played all the songs we wanted and everyone had a great time. The extra lighting service put it over there top and added so much to the space.

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 08/19/2018

Best DJ in CT!

I highly recommend Pryme Tyme Entertainment! Aaron was such a pleasure to work with for our wedding. He helped us pick all the important songs for the ceremony and reception. Our guests were on the dance floor all night! We received so many compliments on the music and the photo booth was a hit! Aaron really helped my husband and I put all the details together to make sure our guests had the best experience :)

Haley · Married on 07/08/2018

Aaron with Pryme Tyme Entertainment was amazing! His website is super user friendly and makes planning music and planning your wedding really easy. We used him for ceremony and reception audio, and everything sounded beautiful! He really listened to our music prefences and made sure that our reception was a unique reflection of us.

• W

Wesley · Married on 09/16/2017

Giving pryme Tyme entertainment 5 stars on everything. Aaron was great from the first time we met until the time I shook his hand when the wedding was sadly over. No one wanted it to end. He had people on the dance floor from beginning to end. And couldn't have been more flexible even with the last minute stuff as my now sister in-laws wrote and sang us a song and he was able to fit it in without skipping a beat! Even the next morning at brunch everybody kept coming up to me and say where did you get your DJ he did an incredible job. Aaron thank you for making the biggest day of our lives the best day of our lives. The Music makes or breaks a wedding and he absolutely nailed it!!!

Nicole · Married on 09/09/2017

Where do I begin?! We found Aaron through our photographer Bill Fritz and are so beyond thankful we did! He was amazing and we knew he was a perfect fit for us the moment we met him. He was extremely helpful not only the day of the wedding, but in all the months before in preparation. His website provided us with an online planner to help create the perfect wedding day and a huge library of music in categories to help us with all our special song choices! We had our ceremony at a church and then Aaron did the music for our cocktail hour and reception at Lighthouse Point Park in New Haven where he even set up speakers outside the building so guests playing lawn games in the sand could dance while they played! We also had one of their photobooth's at the wedding everyone loved it, it was so much fun!! There is not one thing we would have done differently. Aaron was enthusiastic, personable, attentive and very responsive to all of our guests and had everyone up dancing all night. If you’re looking for the best wedding DJ ever look no further and book Aaron at Pryme Tyme Entertainment! You WILL NOT be disappointed!!

Pryme Tyme Entertainment 4
    Pryme Tyme Entertainment 5
    Pryme Tyme Entertainment 6

Lindsay · Married on 08/05/2017

Aaron from Pryme Tyme did a fantastic job as our wedding DJ! From our first meeting over Skype, he was so professional, knowledgeable, and easy-going. All of my emails leading up to the big day were answered within hours, which was such a relief for a stressed-out bride! He also had a great client portal with hundreds of songs that made managing our music easy and fun. At the wedding, Aaron had our guests literally dancing all night! He made sure that everyone had so much fun!

JoAnn · Married on 07/22/2017

Aaron recently was the DJ at our wedding. He helped make the night extremely memorable. We knew he was a perfect fit for us the moment we met him. He provided us with an online planner to help create the perfect day. We had access to a bank of music for all parts of the day. He also helped us create a timeline for the day which helped our wedding flow seamlessly. Aaron was enthusiastic, personable, attentive and very responsive to all of our guests. Thank you for getting a family that usually does not dance at weddings, up and dancing!

Shannon · Married on 07/21/2017

We had the absolute pleasure of working with Aaron as our DJ for our wedding at The Riverhouse at Goodspeed Station in July 2017. As we began our wedding planning process, it seemed only logical to meet with Aaron, as he had recently worked at my sister’s wedding in July 2016. From our very first meeting, we were consistently impressed by Aaron’s professionalism, knowledge of music, and attention to detail. During the planning process, he provided an online form for us to fill out with the timeline for our reception and other music information such as “do not play” songs and top requests. The form was easy to access and to complete whenever we had spare time to talk about the music. In addition to the online form, Aaron made himself readily available to answer any and all wedding questions—responding to emails quickly with helpful information. His wedding expertise expands far beyond music—for example, when it came to making decisions about lighting for the venue, he was able to provide his input based on the unique needs of the space and approximate cost estimates. Most importantly, he always provided his advice and information with a positive attitude.

His services on our wedding day were out of this world! He went above and beyond our expectations. He called both my husband and I on our wedding morning to check in and see how preparations were going before we both headed to the venue. Then once we arrived at the venue, he paid a visit to each of us in our separate suites as we were getting ready—once again, to check on our preparations and to see if there was anything that he could do to help. The reception ran smoothly from beginning to end due to his organization. In addition, the dance floor was packed for the entire night! We could not be happier with the services we received from Aaron of Prymetyme Entertainment and are genuinely looking forward to seeing him at future weddings happening in our family during 2018. Thank you, Aaron!

Tanya · Married on 07/02/2017

Thank you, Pryme Tyme entertainment for making all my wishes for music and entertainment come true. All of my guests were dancing from start to finish. Thanks for making the time to listen and being able to merge our music styles in such a seamless way. We couldn't have asked for more. Love you always!!!
    Tanya and John Sullivan
    July 2nd wedding

Jaimie · Married on 06/03/2017

We had Aaron DJ our wedding, I can honestly say that we had the most crowded dance floor I've ever seen at a wedding. All of our guests said the same thing too. He was wonderful and did a great job with mixing up all the songs. We had a ton of variety and he was able make songs flow. He worked with us through the process of the wedding and even called to check up on us (not having to do with music).

I highly recommend Aaron for any event. He is very dedicated to his job and you will not be disappointed!

Gina · Married on 05/27/2017

If you are looking for the perfect DJ, we highly recommend Aaron! He has the best sense of humor and really got to know us ahead of time to make our day special. Our wedding was a blast thanks to him! The music and the energy were perfect and he really helped to tie our wedding together. He even called us the morning of to ask if we needed anything! Great experience with Pryme Tyme Entertainment!

Normary · Married on 11/20/2016

My husband and I learned about Pryme Tyme Entertainment through our wedding venues preferred vendors list. We were not disappointed and were so happy we went with the recommendation. Aaron DeMarest met and exceeded our expectations from the first time we met to the day of our wedding. His services became of more than that of just a DJ. He guided us with his extensive experience on the layout of our wedding flow with the music and the activities such as walk in music, dedication songs, first dance, entrance songs, the list goes on. He made it a point to meet with us prior to our wedding date and was very accommodating to us. We live 2 hours away from our venue and vendors and Aaron was very helpful by guiding us through our online meeting forum. The day of our event Aaron was intricate to making us feel at ease. As the bride I was very anxious and had a lot to do with getting dressed to setting up tables and making sure everything was in order. It definitely spiraled quickly. Aaron was very supportive and went above the call of duty by checking in on me and ensuring I kept my cool, he even made sure I had a nice pre-wedding drink to calm my nerves and gave my husband his coat to keep warm while we took pictures outdoors on a snowy day.  My husband and I loved working with Aaron and could not imagine our day being as successful with anyone else. Pryme Tyme Entertainment is the best choice if you want above and beyond service for a very reasonable rate.

I booked with Pryme Tyme Entertainment because the Djs were so enthusiastic about their job and having the perfect entertainment for your event. Their main goal is to get people dancing at your wedding. I recently went to a wedding that the Dj hid the majority of the time in the room his booth was in. Hardly anyone was dancing, he also played outdated music. Safe to say, Pryme Tyme is the way to go.

Michael · Married on 07/02/2016

We had both the DJ services from Aaron from Pryme Tyme, as well as the photobooth services. Leading up to the ceremony, Aaron was very easy to work with, setting up just a few skype meetings and very responsive to emails/providing suggestions. Then when it got to the Aaron was absolutely awesome throughout the entire night. He made sure everyone in the bridal party was confident and comfortable the entire night, as well as gave the best man and maid of honor little pep talks before their toasts, and kept people dancing throughout the party. I felt like there was never a dull moment or a poorly picked song, and it showed by how many people were always on the dance floor. Really the only thing I heard from guests that could be considered a "complaint" was that they had a hard time choosing between the food and all the fun dancing. He really kept the party going, and worked together seamlessly with our event coordinator. There was a slight misunderstanding with the photobooth printouts prior to the party, but he and his team corrected quickly and none of the guests ever even noticed. It was a great blend of professionalism and entertainment, and it really made for an amazing night.

On the photobooth specifically, we were EXTREMELY pleased with the decision to include this. I can't count how many compliments we got on it and how many people said they wished they had it at their wedding. It also provided some instant photos of all our friends and family for us to enjoy right away, while we wait for our professional photos. It was a good compliment to the dancing for entertainment, as I found the few people who weren't big dancers made multiple trips to the photobooth throughout the night. It also was a great alternative to a traditional guestbook, as we got to see all our guests and it provided them with something to remember the night with in return.

Samantha · Married on 06/18/2016

Aaron is an amazing DJ and person. He went above and beyond to ensure that our big day was extra special. Aaron's attention to detail and care about the couple he is working with is very evident. And his DJ skills are awesome! I was approached many times throughout the night by our guests who just raved about the music choices and the way Aaron got everyone up dancing and having fun! We had SO MUCH fun on the dance floor. Aaron also did the music and sound for our ceremony and it was beautiful and flawless. If you are looking for a DJ with great entertainment skills Aaron is you man. But he is also even more than that, he was so kind and accommodating and really took care of us. We will always be grateful to him for helping make our wedding unforgettable.

Colette · Married on 10/30/2015

My husband (being a wedding photographer himself) and I, saw Aaron work a backyard wedding one summer night for a couple who's family traveled from Australia and had arrived the day of the wedding. Talk about jet lag! Yet, he was able to keep these people dancing all night long, never missed a beat and rolled with any changes that came his way. He was upbeat and entertaining and kept a good flow of the wedding the entire day. We knew we had found our DJ that night. Finally our day had come and Aaron went above and beyond our expectations! The lighting and dry ice he arranged for our Halloween Themed Wedding was PERFECT! Photos from our first dance are some of my favorite because of the use of the dry ice and lighting. it really captured the mood we wanted for our party. The song choices kept our friends and family (who don't usually dance much) dancing all night! Even when we were stolen away for photos, the party kept going. Thanks to Aaron, our guests just can't tell us enough about all the fun they had and that is SO special and important to us, the memories are priceless. Aaron is more than just a DJ to us, he has become a close friend. He really cares about the couples he works with, and loves what he does and it shows. I already had a friend book him for an event after seeing him work our wedding! Book Pryme Tyme Entertainment if you are looking for DJ/Lighting services. You will have the party of your life! Thanks Aaron! -Bill & Colette

Bill · Married on 10/30/2015

I am a wedding photographer and first met Aaron a year ago at a wedding we worked together. I see DJs every weekend but Aaron made a serious impression on me. So much so that I hired him for my own wedding this past October. He is one of the kindest guys I have ever met, down to earth personality, and one heck of a DJ! If you are looking to get your guests on the dance floor and KEEP them there, then give Pryme Tyme Entertainment a call! You won't regret it! I'm sure glad I did.

Chris · Married on 10/19/2014

Aaron is the man. He worked really hard to make the day great. The music was everything we could ask for. He was great at announcing and keeping the party going. What a great person. I would recommend him for any event. Great value and great person!!!

Sent on 11/23/2014

Chris & Wyeth,

Thank you so much for trusting me with your special day. It was an absolute pleasure to entertain your family and friends. I wish you nothing but the very best!

Katie · Married on 10/18/2014

We couldn't have been happier to work with Aaron from Pryne Tyme Entertainment. He is amazing!! He was flexible about meeting times since my husband and I work the overnight shift. He is well organized and prepared for everything. He is well versed in all events and gave great advice on flow of entrances and dances. Attentative to us and our families.

Sent on 10/19/2014

Katie!

Your wedding was an absolute blast! I am so happy that I could help you celebrate your special day. Have a wonderful holiday and best wishes to you in the future.

jackie · Married on 09/19/2014

Aaron was great!!! I was able to enjoy my day knowing that he would handle any issues that may arise amd myself and all our guests had a great time with great music!

Sent on 10/26/2014

Congrats Jackie & Don!

When Don had called me to set up an appointment, I was honored to be considered to entertain you and your guests. Don is a peer of mine and when a peer has seen so many other DJs in his travels and picks you, it is a very humbling experience. Thank you so much for inviting me to celebrate your wedding with you. Best wishes to you both. :)

-Aaron

Aaron was an excellent DJ at our wedding! He was extremely professional and thoughtful. He got to know us as a couple and played songs that we were all interested in hearing. Aaron was extremely flexible and was always quick to answer all of my last minute questions. Aaron greatly helped with the flow of the wedding and helped us all stay on schedule beginning before the ceremony started all the way until the last dance. Our wedding day went smoothly thanks to Aaron. Everyone had such a great time. I would highly recommend Aaron from Pryme Tyme Entertainment. Thank you for helping us have our perfect wedding day, Aaron!

Sent on 07/18/2014

HI Allie & Aaron!

Your wedding was such a pleasure to be a part of. I knew from the moment I met you both for the first time that we would be a great pairing. Your down to earth approach to your wedding was very cozy, loving, and of course a lot of fun. Thank you for trusting me with your special day and congratulations on your marriage!

Kathryn · Married on 06/29/2014

Aaron at Pryme Tyme was really great. He was very attentive an made sure all out needs were met.

Sent on 07/18/2014

Thanks Kate!

Meghan · Married on 06/14/2014

When it came to choosing a DJ for our wedding, Aaron was our number one choice! The day went of without a hitch and a large part of that was all due to Aaron. He was incredibly organized, made sure the reception ran smoothly, and had everyone out on the dance floor all night long. I would highly recommend Pryme Tyme Entertainment. It was such a wonderful day and it wouldn't have been the same without Aaron!

Sent on 07/01/2014

WOW!

Meg,
    Thank you for such kind words. I am grateful that I could help you and Alex celebrate your marriage with your family and friends. Your love for ballroom dancing and guilty pleasure of 90's boy bands made for a fun atmosphere. I wish you and Alex the absolute best. Thanks again for trusting me with your special day.