Providence Divine Cakes & Pastries Reviews

60 | York, PA

60 Reviews for Providence Divine Cakes & Pastries

Jessica · Married on 08/25/2018

For our wedding, we ordered a small cake for us, an assortment of cupcakes, and small desserts for the guests to choose from.

We had many compliments on how delicious everything was. Also, the look of everything was beautiful!

Highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Lindsay · Married on 12/17/2016

Providence produced a cake that exactly matched the picture in our minds. It tasted fantastic, and we got a ton of compliments on it. We can't wait to eat it again for our anniversary! Providence's prices were also very reasonable compared to other bakeries we looked at.

Sent on 03/21/2017

Providence is amazing! We were able to go in for a tasting and try the flavors we were interested in. She worked with my florist to add flowers to my cake! Providence cakes are always moist! I love her butter cream frosting!

Sent on 06/08/2016

Kim · Married on 10/31/2015

Loved how we could get a box of cupcakes with samples of cake flavors. Definitely had a tough time deciding which flavor we wanted as they are all delicious. Love the icing on the cakes as well, a true butter crème, light & fluffy!!! Can't wait to see our gothic style cake for our Halloween wedding. Providence is so excited to do this cake as it's like nothing she's done before, but I know it'll be awesome!!!

Sent on 09/17/2015

My guests talked about the cake for weeks!

Sent on 01/18/2016

Holly · Married on 09/26/2015

We ordered funfetti cupcakes for our wedding - They turned out amazing and our guests raved about how amazing they were. Our photographer even said that it was the best wedding cake/cupcake he ever had.

They delivered and setup and the display was lovely. The cupcakes were adorable and looked exactly as I had pictured.

Sent on 10/26/2015

Kayleigh · Married on 03/29/2015

Providence is wonderful! Her up beat personality and honest feedback made us end up with a beautiful wedding cake! Not only was it beautiful but it was the best tasking cake we have ever had. She helped us get the look we were going for and was so easy to work with. I promise you she has the best chocolate peanut butter cake you have ever tasted!

Sent on 04/20/2015

Beautiful and delicious! She did a fabulous job decorating to exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 12/16/2014

Jaci · Married on 09/20/2014

most delicious, beautiful cake ever!

Sent on 10/07/2014

Natalie · Married on 09/13/2014

Hands down best cake I have ever eaten. Everyone at my wedding was raving at how beautiful and tasty the cake was. I love that they make buttercream look like fondant... Because I love the look of fondant but hate the taste

Sent on 12/23/2014

Jennifer · Married on 07/26/2014

The pastries & cake were delicious & beautifully decorated! Overall, the experience was very easy & reasonably priced! Will use them in the future for other occasions!

Sent on 08/11/2014

Our wedding cake was beautiful and delicious! We also had cookies provided for later in the evening and everyone loved those as well!

Sent on 09/04/2014

Katlyn · Married on 05/25/2014

Providence did a fantastic job with our wedding cake. They were flexible and worked with my indecisiveness. After not being able to find a cake design that I loved, they took elements that I enjoyed and combined them together to make a lovely cake; not to mention delicious!

Sent on 07/24/2014

Our wedding cake was absolutely perfect! we loved it-and it tasted delicious! all of our guests said how it was the best cake they ever tasted!!

Sent on 06/02/2014

Anna · Married on 05/24/2014

Providence Cakes did an absolutely fantastic job with our cake! It was a simple cake but was so elegant and so tasty! They were very easy to work with and willing to do whatever we wanted!

Sent on 07/29/2014

Jess · Married on 05/17/2014

My cake was so good everyone kept telling me how amazing it was. She is great to work with super nice and the fact the my cake was including in the price of my vendor (the Yorktowne hotel) made things so much easier. I would recommend her even if your not going to the Yorktowne hotel her cakes are soooo good!!!

Sent on 05/19/2014

Lauren · Married on 04/19/2014

The cake was wonderful and so beautiful!

Sent on 05/05/2014

Morgan & Steve · Married on 08/09/2013

Providence was excellent from start to finish! She was a pleasure when we first meet with her and I knew we were going to get a cake that we loved. I had previously purchased 3 cakes for my husbands 30th birthday there and once we ate the cakes, I knew I wanted her making our wedding cake! She was able to make each tier of the cake a different flavor to suit my husband ;) We had red velvet cake layered with Cheesecake, amaretto cake layered with cheesecake and the top tier cheesecake only! It was to die for and we received so many compliments. The cakes are so moist and the icing is perfectly smooth and not sugary at all. I always have a problem with sugary icings and this icing was perfect!! The design of the cake was exactly what we wanted, very modern and contemporary. We took in several pictures and she took them and combined the ideas perfectly. I wouldn't go anywhere else for another cake!!

Sent on 08/23/2013

Kelly · Married on 07/13/2013

Providence cakes are the best around. I have known her for years and when it was time to pick a cake I went right to her. We had such a great meeting and loved trying each cake! When I showed her a picture I found on pinterest their was no doubt in my mind that she could do it. I knew she would nail it. When I walked into the venue my eyes went right to the cake and my jaw dropped. The most gorgeous cake I have every seen in my life. Everyone their was equally impressed. The smallest details of the cake were perfect- not to mention it was the best tasting cake EVER!!!!! Loved working with her and can't wait to use her cakes in the future!!!!!

Sent on 07/17/2013

Maritza · Married on 06/01/2013

Providence did a wonderful job with our wedding cake! We had a chocolate mousse with vanilla cake and another layer of coconut lemon mousse with vanilla cake. It was delicious and looked beautiful! All our guests commented on how it was the most delicious cake they have had at a wedding. I would recommend Providence Bakery to anyone! Thanks again!

Sent on 06/08/2013

I LOVE everything that Providence makes! It makes my mouth water just thinking about it so when I started planning my wedding and we chose a venue outside of Philadelphia I was really bummed! We went to several bakeries and none of them compared. When I expressed my frustration to Providence she volunteered to bring the cake the 2 hour trip herself! YEAH! It was BEAUTIFUL and tasted even better!!!!!!!! My husband who hates cake loved it! Thank you Prov!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 08/31/2012

Kathryn · Married on 08/04/2012

Our wedding cake was half strawberries and cream flavored, and half dark chocolate and strawberries flavored. Both used fresh strawberries and they were absolutely delicious!! If it's any indication how good this cake was, let's just say I had two and half pieces while at the reception!! It was worth my dress feeling tight the rest of the night!! Thank you Providence for a cake our family and friends are raving about!!

Sent on 08/16/2012

Emily · Married on 06/23/2012

She listened to the design I wanted and made sure it happened.

Sent on 06/29/2012

Cake was great and affordable. Black Raspberry!

Sent on 07/04/2012

Jaime · Married on 05/26/2012

Beautiful and soo yummy. Most delicious cake/cupcakes I have ever had! Still hearing from our guests about the amaaaazing cupcakes! Highly recommend. Cannot wait for our first anniversary cake :)

Sent on 09/17/2012