Proud To Plan Reviews

Proud To Plan 3
Proud To Plan 4
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 11/09/2018

Erin and her team are amazing!

When I first got engaged my mom said "Allison I want to give you a gift of a wedding planner at least for the day of the wedding." I said I really didn't think it was necessary as my Mom and I are pretty organized and detailed oriented people. Well let me tell you I am so thankful she did and I am even more thankful it was Erin Proud! When I say this is one bad to the bone boss lady that's an understatement! She was absolutely amazing to work with from the beginning to end! A ton of positive energy, super responsive, so organized, and really just cared from the minute I met her. The day of the wedding she had Shannon and Courtney helping her, they were such a bonus and kept checking to see if myself, husband, and anyone in the bridal party needed anything. I didn't have to deal with anything the day of the wedding. Erin and her team knew exactly what we wanted and executed it perfectly if there were any minor hiccups I didn't even know about it. Also they decorated the backdrop of our ceremony and the fireplace to perfection. I can't thank Erin and her team enough for helping to make our wedding day the BEST DAY EVER!

• Christine

Christine · Married on 09/22/2018

Such an amazing team!

Working with Erin was one of the best choices we made for our wedding day!! Erin was 100% on top of every detail from the day we signed the contract and it took SO much stress off knowing a professional was handling all the details.

We referenced Proud to Plan’s planning packet throughout the whole process. Timeline? In the packet. Tipping questions? In the packet! Not that I didn’t email Erin on a regular basis! :D Once we got closer to the wedding I sat down with Erin once in person and then my fiancé and I had two Google Hangouts for the last planning meetings. It was really nice to work with people tech savvy enough to not have any issues with this - especially since we were planning from CA. Soon after our meetings Erin would have updated her master sheet with all the new details and highlight everything we still had open. It was so helpful!

Now for day of. Total godsend. Erin n and her two assistants Stephanie and Shannon were totally on it. One assistant was dedicated just to me and my fiancé, one was dedicated to rental deliveries, and Erin was there overseeing everyone. We still laugh that Stephanie never said a word about it but just had two umbrellas hanging on her arm for our entire photo session (so hours) just in case. But it just shows you how prepared they are!

Book Erin and her team. They are amazing and will make your life so much easier and do a stellar job!

Michelle · Married on 09/15/2018

Hiring Proud to Plan was the best money I spent on my wedding, hands down. While I just used the service for their wedding coordination, Erin and Amanda were always available to answer my questions and suggest vendors where I had gaps, months before my wedding. On the day of our wedding, I felt so relaxed and stress-free because I knew Amanda and team had everything under control - and our wedding was perfect because of Proud to Plan! Could not recommend them more. Thank you!!!

Valerie · Married on 08/18/2018

This was the easiest and best money that I spent on my wedding! I decided to book Proud to Plan for Day of Services and they offered sooo much more than that. We worked closely together for the entire month before my wedding to make sure that every detail was perfect. Erin's team ensured that any and all of my concerns were addressed day of (including last minute weather checks, reception details, microphone placements, last minute rentals, etc.) I did not have to worry about anything due to this team! THEY ARE AMAZING. Book them now to ensure that you get to enjoy your day with absolutely no worries!!

Tracey · Married on 07/21/2018

Hiring Proud to Plan is the best decision a bride can make! Erin, Amanda, and their team made my wedding day (7/21/18) so seamless! I can’t thank them enough for all their hard work in making my wedding day a success :)

Laura · Married on 05/27/2018

Absolutely exceptional!

All I can say is WOW - Erin is absolutely the best on every level, and everyone should work with her. I cannot possibly say enough about how exceptional her coordinating was. From the moment we first met with her to consider whether or not to enlist her services, the bride, groom, and our families felt completely at ease, knowing she was going to ensure everything not only went smoothly - but exceeded our expectations. She went *so far above and beyond* what we felt like we were actually paying her for: the amount we paid would have been well worth it if she'd done half of what we wound up doing for us. She recommended vendors who were equally stellar (and quite good financial values, helping us stay on point with our budget), and her whole team made the day a total dream. We would never have found our unbelievable florist without her guidance, and Erin's connections to different vendors she has worked with before and built strong relationships with helped grease the wheels so that we were treated like VIPs by everybody along the way. Erin was an absolute godsend in terms of sanity when we were planning from afar, and she dedicated an inordinate amount of time to making sure she fully understood what our vision and aesthetic were so that she could essentially execute it for us without us having to do anywhere near as much work as I would have thought with the tier of package that we purchased from her (not the top tier). As an extremely busy bride and groom not living locally, we were concerned about staying on track with to-do's, and she kept track of everything for us, never proving overbearing but at the same time always being completely available and subtly ensuring we were on target so that nothing could fall through the cracks. And on the day of, she made everything absolutely flawless. For instance, there was an issue with the limo arrival that I never even knew about until days after. In short, hire Proud to Plan - you will NOT regret it!

CLAUDIA · Married on 02/24/2018

Erin and her team are amazing! The To Have and To Hold package was a lifesaver and a bargain. I live in Maryland - my daughter and the wedding were in NY. Erin made just one site visit and was able to pull it all together. She kept us on track for the final months and made sure that everything was a go in the last few weeks. We didn't have to sweat any of the details during the weekend of the wedding. She is the consummate professional and so lovely to work with. I've used planners in the past - Erin is by far the best. I'm going to recommend her to everyone I know!

Proud To Plan 5
    Proud To Plan 6
    Proud To Plan 7
    Proud To Plan 8

Lindsay · Married on 11/25/2017

Proud to Plan was amazing! We hired them as our day of coordinators and were so glad we did! They were so helpful and responsive throughout the entire planning process, offering insight and assistance, and were on top of every detail. I didn’t have to worry about a thing the day of the wedding, and they confirmed all our vendors the week of so we didn’t have any last minute stress. We would highly recommend Proud to Plan!

Liliana · Married on 05/20/2017

Proud to Plan is the best of the best! I was an out of towner that had big ideas and big dreams for my wedding, which was to be held in Philadelphia. She made the process a breeze! She was so kind, upbeat, fun, personable, caring, creative, honest, professional, and really listened to you. Planning with her was so much fun throughout our time together before I unfortunately fell ill. She was so kind and understanding when I could no longer use her services. She really wants to get to know her clients and makes the extra effort. I feel confident that my wedding would've been a dream come true with Erin as my planner. I most certainly recommend Erin and Proud to Plan services for anyone but especially out-of-towners. It's difficult being so far from all the planning but she made it so easy! Her expertise and knowledge in the business allows you to receive the best vendors and product for whatever budget you may have. All the detail that was exhibited in her ideas, emails, phone calls, vision boards, Pinterest, etc was so impressive. She was such a pleasure to work with and I would recommend her time and time again. Thank you, Erin!!!!

Margaret · Married on 11/11/2016

i would recommend Proud to Plan to any couple -- regardless of how hands on you'd like to be in the planning process. I was very involved in brainstorming and sharing ideas for our big day, but without Erin and her team, I was feeling completely overwhelmed when it came to putting it all together and bringing it to life. We worked directly with Erin leading up to the day, and she gave us invaluable insight to incorporate each one of our ideas. She provided us with budget information, design boards, and a detailed outline for the entire day. She made coordinating with vendors a seamless process and took so much of the work off of our hands so that we could enjoy the planning process without the stress. Day of, we were able to just focus on enjoying ourselves knowing that Erin and her team had everything covered. Their level of organization was phenomenal. They were absolutely fantastic and brought our dream day to life!

Kristen · Married on 10/29/2016

Where do I even begin with the WONDERFUL recommendation I want to leave for Erin & her Proud to Plan Team?!! When we started the wedding process, Erin was recommended to us by many friends. My mom was hesitant and told me “we did not need a day of wedding planner”, but after ONE MINUTE of sitting down with Erin, she immediately changed her mind! Erin does EVERYTHING (and when I say everything, I mean it!) She made the process SO SO SUPER EASY FOR ME! She met with me 3 times prior to my wedding to discuss all of the ins & outs of the day. The week before our wedding, she called me for one last final phone meeting to confirm all of the plans & then SHE took care of reaching out and confirming with all of my vendors. In fact, as soon as my vendors found out I was working with her, they preferred talking to her instead! (That’s how well known she is in the Philadelphia, Delaware, & Jersey area!)

Of course, the wedding day was absolutely perfect, but let’s be honest, it wouldn’t be a wedding if it didn’t have a hiccup or two, right?! On the night of my rehearsal, we got to the church to find ANOTHER wedding there ready to rehearse as well. The church told me there was a mistake with double booking & then even proceeded to tell me that they didn’t have my wedding in the books for the next day! AH! A NIGHTMARE for a bride to hear the day before her wedding, right?! NOPE-- not for me! Erin took care of it all! She called everyone she needed to immediately and got the situation under control. We were able to rehearse (first, before the other wedding too might I add) and got to our dinner right on time! THAT’S HOW GOOD SHE IS!

I could go on with the endless stories of all the things she did to make my day PERFECT, but then you would be reading a novel (which this is turning into). Bottom line- you HAVE to hire her and her team! They are absolutely worth every single penny! Erin - THANK YOU! Love, Kristen & John Cavanaugh

Karen · Married on 10/08/2016

Best.Decision.Ever hands down! We would give Proud to Plan 6 stars if we could!
    We chose the the "To Have and To Hold" package and then almost at the last minute asked Erin to assist us with our rehearsal. During our consultation, Erin was extremely helpful and immediately very forthcoming with advice and recommendations. She then made the brilliant decision to pair us up with Becky as our Lead Coordinator. Elegant and the consummate professional, Becky worked through last minute changes and overcame obstacles leading to a seamless and unforgettable 12 hour wedding day! Admittedly, the the upfront "homework" took time but on our special day Becky was armed with a big heavy binder complete with the details of what seemed like every minute of our ceremony and reception. We were able to relax and savor our day's events, because we were confident that we were in good hands. Erin even unexpectedly stopped by to help because one of the day-of coordinators was sick. We can not thank Proud to Plan enough!

Emily · Married on 09/18/2016

Your wedding day can be stressful… if you don’t have Proud to Plan by your side! We had the pleasure of working with Erin, Amanda, Gina, and Lindsay, all of whom helped make our wedding day perfect. The Proud to Plan team is on it – they are organized, efficient, and professional. This is my family’s second time working with Proud to Plan; we also had the pleasure of working with them for my sister’s wedding a couple of years ago.

We hired Proud to Plan for day-of wedding coordination. Leading up to the wedding Erin answered our questions, provided guidance, and put our minds at ease that everything would run flawlessly – and it did! Erin created our schedule, made sure she and her team knew what was important to us, and created the most amazing document outlining every detail mapped to every minute of the day. Her team also managed week of vendor confirmations allowing us to enjoy the week leading up to our wedding. Day-of, Amanda and her team were amazing. They executed perfectly, did not leave one detail overlooked, and treated us and our family like royalty. We did not have to worry about anything and instead were able to focus on enjoying our wedding day and could truly be in the moment. We highly recommend Proud to Plan. They are one of the best investments you could make for your wedding!

Jeri · Married on 07/16/2016

Working with Proud to Plan was one of the very best decisions we made during our wedding planning!!! We can not even imagine the day without Erin Proud and her amazing team! At first, we weren't going to book a wedding planner, because we already had most of our vendors booked when Proud to Plan was recommended to us. We are SO happy we decided to contact Erin Proud to get more information and we soon realized that working with Proud to Plan was an amazing decision!!! It's hard to put into words how happy we are that we had a chance to work with this great team! If you are indecisive about booking a planner, do not even hesitate to book with Proud to Plan. Our wedding day would not have been the same without them! During the planning process, Erin and Becky were so informative, professional, organized and knowledgeable. We met with them in person a couple times to go over details, and we even did a site visit at our venue to make sure we were all on the same page and that everything was going to be perfect the day of the wedding. Becky and Erin were so quick to get back to us through email or phone calls, and they answered all of our questions thoroughly. They helped us with planning the timing for the wedding day, communicated with vendors, gave awesome suggestions and listened to what was most important to us so that they could make sure everything ran smoothly the day of. We booked them for the rehearsal dinner too, and we were so thankful we did because they ran the rehearsal and went through the ceremony and made sure everyone knew exactly what to do! The wedding day ran perfectly and Becky went above and beyond all day long!!! I honestly cannot say enough wonderful things about Becky. She was with me throughout the day and she made sure things were perfect! Becky has a friendly, kind, and calm personality and is organized and professional. She is amazing and so is the entire team at Proud to Plan!!!

Katherine · Married on 06/11/2016

Proud to Plan is what made our wedding day possible. Literally. We initially selected Erin because we liked her enthusiasm and the “To Have and To hold” package seemed the most comprehensive compared to other vendors. It also fit our budget, and in the end was worth every penny!!

We were pretty independent with booking vendors and contract review, so Erin’s greatest asset, in my view, was her knowledge of the wedding market. While planning, I was reassured that I could review quotes with Erin before committing.

Erin and our lead planner, Amanda, also have an eye for detail and went above and beyond to understand our “vision” of our wedding day (even when we weren’t quite sure!). We considered ourselves pretty organized, but Proud to Plan’s planning documents helped address many things we overlooked. We also incorporated a few of Erin and Amanda’s perfect suggestions (dance floor monogram, bachelor cake theme song). Those details made our day extra special!

Amanda was, in the words of my mother, a graceful superwoman on our wedding day. We had a few glitches and Amanda addressed them with poise and professionalism. She was also so helpful with the groom’s party, pinning all boutonnieres and making sure everyone was in the right place. :) Later in the night, our Proud to Plan team organized and packed up for us and arranged a smooth exit.

Thank you Erin, Amanda, Gina, and Lauren for all your hard work!! You are so sweet and talented, and we will be recommending your services to anyone and everyone!

Love,

Katherine and John

Colleen · Married on 04/30/2016

You MUST book Proud to Plan for your wedding...they are AMAZING! Erin and her team are the absolute best and our wedding wouldn't have been half as amazing without them. To say that our wedding was great would be a complete and total understatement! Everything was absolutely perfect and it would not have been possible with the Proud To Plan team.

Having worked in the hospitality industry for years, I had very high expectations for a planner I searched for weeks and booking Proud to Plan was the best decision I made in the whole wedding! Erin's extreme patience with all of my questions and emails and her unwavering positivity made the wedding planning experience so wonderful. I’ve spoken to a lot of my friends who say that they would never want to plan a wedding again and I think that they’re crazy because it was such a fun time in my life….and, then I realize, that they didn’t have the Proud to Plan team by their side to help make everything so manageable.

I’m not sure how the Proud To Plan team has that much energy in a single day, but they were running around non-stop to make sure the event was perfect. I can’t tell you how many of my guests came up to me after the wedding to ask who the planners were and to compliment them on how amazing they were throughout the night. If they weren’t pinning my hair back every 20 minutes, they were filling our glasses with champagne, making sure every detail we planned happened and every vendor knew exactly where and when to be and so much more.

For an event with more than 200 people and so many details, I knew that there would be a few things that would go wrong. But, even if something did go wrong, not a single person knew because she fixed it without missing a beat or losing her smile. Everything was just perfect…I can’t thank them enough!

Booking this group will be the best decision you'll make...don't think twice, you're wedding will so much better and you might even save money with their connections!

Awesome and professional. We had to fire our first planner that was with another company so we were reluctant to hire another but Proud to Plan was worth every penny. I was a DIY bride who did about 20 projects and wasn't sure where a planner would be helpful. We did the Day of Coordination package to make sure that all the details were in place the day of. We still have guests two weeks later telling me how on point the planning crew was. There was a team of three that helped up out throughout the day. They handled issues without me having to be stressed about what was going on. They involved me only when necessary and spoke calmly about any issues that came up. I seriously felt like the lead planner Annemarie was a friend. Everything that I requested was done. We were helped throughout getting dressed, at the first look, and they did not leave until we pulled off at the end of the evening. They helped pack up our car and stood out in the cold with us while we attempted to get the last few photos taken with sparklers. They made sure that we were happy and that we sat down to eat. My bustle did not cooperate, but next thing I knew the ladies were crouched down and pulling out large white safety pins to give me a bustle. I have NO complaints. I could go on for days about how meticulous, supportive, and wonderful my team was. I'm thankful for the crisis that were averted, and the memories that Proud to Plan helped us to experience.

Erin, Lisa and their team were everything we needed and more to plan a super fun, stress-free and highly organized wedding. If the building was on fire on our wedding day, we wouldn't have known it because Lisa and her girls would've put it out and would still be smiling, making sure I didn't have lipstick on my teeth. They have so much firsthand knowledge about vendors, traditions, space and time saving techniques... Their expertise is limitless. They know how to throw one hell of a party. We hired them for day of coordination and had two in person meetings and unlimited emails. Everything was perfect and my husband and I could truly sit back and enjoy ourselves on our wedding day thanks to PTP.

Proud to Plan was a dream come true. From the first conversation we had with Erin to Lisa's flawless coordination of our wedding day itself, we could not have asked for more. We had a wedding of over 280 people including older relatives, relatives with dietary restrictions, and a million little details & small touches that our venue refused to take care of for us -- Proud to Plan's team covered everything seamlessly and made us feel utter confidence and relaxation on our special day. We can't recommend Erin & Lisa more highly -- they are efficient, brilliant, organized, and supportive. They gave us great ideas and helped us turn our ideas into reality. We have already referred several friends to them and will continue to do so!

Lindsay · Married on 12/05/2015

Where do I start? As a bride, you worry about every tiny detail of your wedding from the moment you get engaged to the moment you walk down the aisle. I was a little hesitant at first to give up the reigns but looking back now, I am so glad I did. The last thing you need on your wedding day is worrying about something going wrong. From the moment I spoke to Erin on the phone, I knew she would be able to handle anything I threw at her. Her whole team is experienced and professional. We ended up having Lisa coordinate our wedding day who truly made our dreams come true. Lisa was calm and knew exactly what to do. I cannot thank her enough. She made our wedding day go off without a hitch. With her help neither my parents nor I had to worry that day. I recommend Proud to Plan to anyone I know who gets engaged. It was the best money we spent on our wedding. I could never imagine going through the day without them. Erin and Lisa truly made it worry free!

Melanie · Married on 11/21/2015

I hired Proud to Plan after a friend recommended them to me. I hired proud to plan 2 months prior to my wedding and I wished I would of hired them earlier in the planning process. Becky, my lead coordinator, was amazing! Her and her two assistants set up all of our little details we wanted to be incorporated into our wedding and the final product was beautiful! Becky met me where I was getting ready to see how I was doing then went to check on my husband and his groomsmen. She kept all the vendors on track throughout the whole day! And when a shuttle was a few minutes late to the ceremony she already made contact with the bus driver before myself or my mom even realized they were late! Throughout the whole night they made sure we had a drink in our hand and the night would not have went the way it did without them! My husband and I said to each other the day after the wedding ... " Thank God for the proud to plan ladies they were wonderful." They are very professional and fun and are worth hiring!

Kara · Married on 10/31/2015

I highly recommend the team at Proud to Plan for anyone planning a wedding. We worked with Erin, Jen, Laura and Kristin and we could not have asked for a more lovely and professional group to be part of our wedding day! They helped us with everything for the day of the wedding and captured every, and I do mean every, detail. As someone who is super detail oriented this was so appreciated! They definitely lifted a huge weight off our shoulders and allowed us to have the best day of our lives!

Abby · Married on 10/11/2015

I went with the lowest plan because I had time to plan and choose everything but needed to have someone help me on the day of as well as consult during the process and it was the best money I ever spent! Becky was my main coordinator and she was fantastic!! Her assistant Lindsey was also incredible. Any time I turned to get something, they already had it ready before I even had to ask. They kept our glasses full and made sure the entire day went absolutely perfectly. It was so much fun to work with them and I would highly recommend you use them, they most definitely know what theyre doing and you can completely enjoy your wedding day without any worry in the world!!

• Elyse

Elyse · Married on 09/19/2015

Choosing Proud to Plan was by far the best decision I made for my wedding. Erin and Amanda were fabulous and fun to work with while planning. Their ideas, suggestions and guidance allowed me to have a dream wedding that my friends and family can't stop talking about. I've always heard brides say that their wedding goes by so fast and/or they didn't get to enjoy themselves. Thanks to Amanda, Kristin, and Jen I can truly say that I was able to enjoy every single moment of my wedding day.

Amanda was amazing at keeping the day running smooth and I’ve heard nothing but wonderful things about her from my other vendors. Kristin did everything from keeping tabs on all of our VIPs to toting around my lip gloss and shoes. Jen did a fabulous job on the venue. She set everything up to look better than I ever could have imagined.

The girls were the perfect balance of professional and fun. My only regret is that I didn’t hire them sooner to help me navigate the wedding world. I remember Erin telling me early on that her goal was to not only meet, but exceed my expectations. Mission accomplished.

Paula · Married on 09/18/2015

Erin & her team are absolutely phenomenal! They provided wedding planning services for our wedding on September 18th and the day was flawless thanks to all of their help. Through our meetings, they brought so many little details that I had not thought of to my attention.
    On the day of Annemarie, Rhiannon, and Lindset did a fabulous job keeping everything on schedule and running smoothly. It was the absolute perfect day, much thanks to this amazing group of gals!