89 Reviews for Proud To Plan

Partial Planning (3)
Full Planning (2)
Non-Religious (2)
89 Proud To Plan Reviews

Hiring Proud to Plan is the best decision a bride can make! Erin, Amanda, and their team made my wedding day (7/21/18) so seamless! I can’t thank them enough for all their hard work in making my wedding day a success :)

Profile Picture Tracey, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Erin and her team are amazing! The To Have and To Hold package was a lifesaver and a bargain. I live in Maryland - my daughter and the wedding were in NY. Erin made just one site visit and was able to pull it all together. She kept us on track for the final months and made sure that everything was a go in the last few weeks. We didn't have to sweat any of the details during the weekend of the wedding. She is the consummate professional and so lovely to work with. I've used planners in the past - Erin is by far the best. I'm going to recommend her to everyone I know!

Profile Picture CLAUDIA, 2/24/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Proud to Plan was amazing! We hired them as our day of coordinators and were so glad we did! They were so helpful and responsive throughout the entire planning process, offering insight and assistance, and were on top of every detail. I didn’t have to worry about a thing the day of the wedding, and they confirmed all our vendors the week of so we didn’t have any last minute stress. We would highly recommend Proud to Plan!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 11/25/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Religious, Day-Of Coord., Ceremony, Reception

Proud to Plan is the best of the best! I was an out of towner that had big ideas and big dreams for my wedding, which was to be held in Philadelphia. She made the process a breeze! She was so kind, upbeat, fun, personable, caring, creative, honest, professional, and really listened to you. Planning with her was so much fun throughout our time together before I unfortunately fell ill. She was so kind and understanding when I could no longer use her services. She really wants to get to know her clients and makes the extra effort. I feel confident that my wedding would've been a dream come true with Erin as my planner. I most certainly recommend Erin and Proud to Plan services for anyone but especially out-of-towners. It's difficult being so far from all the planning but she made it so easy! Her expertise and knowledge in the business allows you to receive the best vendors and product for whatever budget you may have. All the detail that was exhibited in her ideas, emails, phone calls, vision boards, Pinterest, etc was so impressive. She was such a pleasure to work with and I would recommend her time and time again. Thank you, Erin!!!!

Profile Picture Liliana , 5/20/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Full Planning, Partial Planning

i would recommend Proud to Plan to any couple -- regardless of how hands on you'd like to be in the planning process. I was very involved in brainstorming and sharing ideas for our big day, but without Erin and her team, I was feeling completely overwhelmed when it came to putting it all together and bringing it to life. We worked directly with Erin leading up to the day, and she gave us invaluable insight to incorporate each one of our ideas. She provided us with budget information, design boards, and a detailed outline for the entire day. She made coordinating with vendors a seamless process and took so much of the work off of our hands so that we could enjoy the planning process without the stress. Day of, we were able to just focus on enjoying ourselves knowing that Erin and her team had everything covered. Their level of organization was phenomenal. They were absolutely fantastic and brought our dream day to life!

Profile Picture Margaret, 11/11/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Where do I even begin with the WONDERFUL recommendation I want to leave for Erin & her Proud to Plan Team?!! When we started the wedding process, Erin was recommended to us by many friends. My mom was hesitant and told me “we did not need a day of wedding planner”, but after ONE MINUTE of sitting down with Erin, she immediately changed her mind! Erin does EVERYTHING (and when I say everything, I mean it!) She made the process SO SO SUPER EASY FOR ME! She met with me 3 times prior to my wedding to discuss all of the ins & outs of the day. The week before our wedding, she called me for one last final phone meeting to confirm all of the plans & then SHE took care of reaching out and confirming with all of my vendors. In fact, as soon as my vendors found out I was working with her, they preferred talking to her instead! (That’s how well known she is in the Philadelphia, Delaware, & Jersey area!)

Of course, the wedding day was absolutely perfect, but let’s be honest, it wouldn’t be a wedding if it didn’t have a hiccup or two, right?! On the night of my rehearsal, we got to the church to find ANOTHER wedding there ready to rehearse as well. The church told me there was a mistake with double booking & then even proceeded to tell me that they didn’t have my wedding in the books for the next day! AH! A NIGHTMARE for a bride to hear the day before her wedding, right?! NOPE-- not for me! Erin took care of it all! She called everyone she needed to immediately and got the situation under control. We were able to rehearse (first, before the other wedding too might I add) and got to our dinner right on time! THAT’S HOW GOOD SHE IS!

I could go on with the endless stories of all the things she did to make my day PERFECT, but then you would be reading a novel (which this is turning into). Bottom line- you HAVE to hire her and her team! They are absolutely worth every single penny! Erin - THANK YOU! Love, Kristen & John Cavanaugh

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/29/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Ceremony, Reception, Religious

Best.Decision.Ever hands down! We would give Proud to Plan 6 stars if we could!
We chose the the "To Have and To Hold" package and then almost at the last minute asked Erin to assist us with our rehearsal. During our consultation, Erin was extremely helpful and immediately very forthcoming with advice and recommendations. She then made the brilliant decision to pair us up with Becky as our Lead Coordinator. Elegant and the consummate professional, Becky worked through last minute changes and overcame obstacles leading to a seamless and unforgettable 12 hour wedding day! Admittedly, the the upfront "homework" took time but on our special day Becky was armed with a big heavy binder complete with the details of what seemed like every minute of our ceremony and reception. We were able to relax and savor our day's events, because we were confident that we were in good hands. Erin even unexpectedly stopped by to help because one of the day-of coordinators was sick. We can not thank Proud to Plan enough!

Profile Picture Karen, 10/8/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception

Your wedding day can be stressful… if you don’t have Proud to Plan by your side! We had the pleasure of working with Erin, Amanda, Gina, and Lindsay, all of whom helped make our wedding day perfect. The Proud to Plan team is on it – they are organized, efficient, and professional. This is my family’s second time working with Proud to Plan; we also had the pleasure of working with them for my sister’s wedding a couple of years ago.

We hired Proud to Plan for day-of wedding coordination. Leading up to the wedding Erin answered our questions, provided guidance, and put our minds at ease that everything would run flawlessly – and it did! Erin created our schedule, made sure she and her team knew what was important to us, and created the most amazing document outlining every detail mapped to every minute of the day. Her team also managed week of vendor confirmations allowing us to enjoy the week leading up to our wedding. Day-of, Amanda and her team were amazing. They executed perfectly, did not leave one detail overlooked, and treated us and our family like royalty. We did not have to worry about anything and instead were able to focus on enjoying our wedding day and could truly be in the moment. We highly recommend Proud to Plan. They are one of the best investments you could make for your wedding!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/18/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Working with Proud to Plan was one of the very best decisions we made during our wedding planning!!! We can not even imagine the day without Erin Proud and her amazing team! At first, we weren't going to book a wedding planner, because we already had most of our vendors booked when Proud to Plan was recommended to us. We are SO happy we decided to contact Erin Proud to get more information and we soon realized that working with Proud to Plan was an amazing decision!!! It's hard to put into words how happy we are that we had a chance to work with this great team! If you are indecisive about booking a planner, do not even hesitate to book with Proud to Plan. Our wedding day would not have been the same without them! During the planning process, Erin and Becky were so informative, professional, organized and knowledgeable. We met with them in person a couple times to go over details, and we even did a site visit at our venue to make sure we were all on the same page and that everything was going to be perfect the day of the wedding. Becky and Erin were so quick to get back to us through email or phone calls, and they answered all of our questions thoroughly. They helped us with planning the timing for the wedding day, communicated with vendors, gave awesome suggestions and listened to what was most important to us so that they could make sure everything ran smoothly the day of. We booked them for the rehearsal dinner too, and we were so thankful we did because they ran the rehearsal and went through the ceremony and made sure everyone knew exactly what to do! The wedding day ran perfectly and Becky went above and beyond all day long!!! I honestly cannot say enough wonderful things about Becky. She was with me throughout the day and she made sure things were perfect! Becky has a friendly, kind, and calm personality and is organized and professional. She is amazing and so is the entire team at Proud to Plan!!!

Profile Picture Jeri, 7/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Proud to Plan is what made our wedding day possible. Literally. We initially selected Erin because we liked her enthusiasm and the “To Have and To hold” package seemed the most comprehensive compared to other vendors. It also fit our budget, and in the end was worth every penny!!

We were pretty independent with booking vendors and contract review, so Erin’s greatest asset, in my view, was her knowledge of the wedding market. While planning, I was reassured that I could review quotes with Erin before committing.

Erin and our lead planner, Amanda, also have an eye for detail and went above and beyond to understand our “vision” of our wedding day (even when we weren’t quite sure!). We considered ourselves pretty organized, but Proud to Plan’s planning documents helped address many things we overlooked. We also incorporated a few of Erin and Amanda’s perfect suggestions (dance floor monogram, bachelor cake theme song). Those details made our day extra special!

Amanda was, in the words of my mother, a graceful superwoman on our wedding day. We had a few glitches and Amanda addressed them with poise and professionalism. She was also so helpful with the groom’s party, pinning all boutonnieres and making sure everyone was in the right place. :) Later in the night, our Proud to Plan team organized and packed up for us and arranged a smooth exit.

Thank you Erin, Amanda, Gina, and Lauren for all your hard work!! You are so sweet and talented, and we will be recommending your services to anyone and everyone!

Love,

Katherine and John

Profile Picture Katherine, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

You MUST book Proud to Plan for your wedding...they are AMAZING! Erin and her team are the absolute best and our wedding wouldn't have been half as amazing without them. To say that our wedding was great would be a complete and total understatement! Everything was absolutely perfect and it would not have been possible with the Proud To Plan team.

Having worked in the hospitality industry for years, I had very high expectations for a planner I searched for weeks and booking Proud to Plan was the best decision I made in the whole wedding! Erin's extreme patience with all of my questions and emails and her unwavering positivity made the wedding planning experience so wonderful. I’ve spoken to a lot of my friends who say that they would never want to plan a wedding again and I think that they’re crazy because it was such a fun time in my life….and, then I realize, that they didn’t have the Proud to Plan team by their side to help make everything so manageable.

I’m not sure how the Proud To Plan team has that much energy in a single day, but they were running around non-stop to make sure the event was perfect. I can’t tell you how many of my guests came up to me after the wedding to ask who the planners were and to compliment them on how amazing they were throughout the night. If they weren’t pinning my hair back every 20 minutes, they were filling our glasses with champagne, making sure every detail we planned happened and every vendor knew exactly where and when to be and so much more.

For an event with more than 200 people and so many details, I knew that there would be a few things that would go wrong. But, even if something did go wrong, not a single person knew because she fixed it without missing a beat or losing her smile. Everything was just perfect…I can’t thank them enough!

Booking this group will be the best decision you'll make...don't think twice, you're wedding will so much better and you might even save money with their connections!

Profile Picture Colleen, 4/30/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Religious, Full Planning, Ceremony, Reception

Awesome and professional. We had to fire our first planner that was with another company so we were reluctant to hire another but Proud to Plan was worth every penny. I was a DIY bride who did about 20 projects and wasn't sure where a planner would be helpful. We did the Day of Coordination package to make sure that all the details were in place the day of. We still have guests two weeks later telling me how on point the planning crew was. There was a team of three that helped up out throughout the day. They handled issues without me having to be stressed about what was going on. They involved me only when necessary and spoke calmly about any issues that came up. I seriously felt like the lead planner Annemarie was a friend. Everything that I requested was done. We were helped throughout getting dressed, at the first look, and they did not leave until we pulled off at the end of the evening. They helped pack up our car and stood out in the cold with us while we attempted to get the last few photos taken with sparklers. They made sure that we were happy and that we sat down to eat. My bustle did not cooperate, but next thing I knew the ladies were crouched down and pulling out large white safety pins to give me a bustle. I have NO complaints. I could go on for days about how meticulous, supportive, and wonderful my team was. I'm thankful for the crisis that were averted, and the memories that Proud to Plan helped us to experience.

Profile Picture User4496877, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord.

Erin, Lisa and their team were everything we needed and more to plan a super fun, stress-free and highly organized wedding. If the building was on fire on our wedding day, we wouldn't have known it because Lisa and her girls would've put it out and would still be smiling, making sure I didn't have lipstick on my teeth. They have so much firsthand knowledge about vendors, traditions, space and time saving techniques... Their expertise is limitless. They know how to throw one hell of a party. We hired them for day of coordination and had two in person meetings and unlimited emails. Everything was perfect and my husband and I could truly sit back and enjoy ourselves on our wedding day thanks to PTP.

Profile Picture Katie, 3/19/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Proud to Plan was a dream come true. From the first conversation we had with Erin to Lisa's flawless coordination of our wedding day itself, we could not have asked for more. We had a wedding of over 280 people including older relatives, relatives with dietary restrictions, and a million little details & small touches that our venue refused to take care of for us -- Proud to Plan's team covered everything seamlessly and made us feel utter confidence and relaxation on our special day. We can't recommend Erin & Lisa more highly -- they are efficient, brilliant, organized, and supportive. They gave us great ideas and helped us turn our ideas into reality. We have already referred several friends to them and will continue to do so!

Profile Picture User6228603, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Religious, Ceremony, Reception

Where do I start? As a bride, you worry about every tiny detail of your wedding from the moment you get engaged to the moment you walk down the aisle. I was a little hesitant at first to give up the reigns but looking back now, I am so glad I did. The last thing you need on your wedding day is worrying about something going wrong. From the moment I spoke to Erin on the phone, I knew she would be able to handle anything I threw at her. Her whole team is experienced and professional. We ended up having Lisa coordinate our wedding day who truly made our dreams come true. Lisa was calm and knew exactly what to do. I cannot thank her enough. She made our wedding day go off without a hitch. With her help neither my parents nor I had to worry that day. I recommend Proud to Plan to anyone I know who gets engaged. It was the best money we spent on our wedding. I could never imagine going through the day without them. Erin and Lisa truly made it worry free!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 12/5/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Ceremony, Reception, Religious

I hired Proud to Plan after a friend recommended them to me. I hired proud to plan 2 months prior to my wedding and I wished I would of hired them earlier in the planning process. Becky, my lead coordinator, was amazing! Her and her two assistants set up all of our little details we wanted to be incorporated into our wedding and the final product was beautiful! Becky met me where I was getting ready to see how I was doing then went to check on my husband and his groomsmen. She kept all the vendors on track throughout the whole day! And when a shuttle was a few minutes late to the ceremony she already made contact with the bus driver before myself or my mom even realized they were late! Throughout the whole night they made sure we had a drink in our hand and the night would not have went the way it did without them! My husband and I said to each other the day after the wedding ... " Thank God for the proud to plan ladies they were wonderful." They are very professional and fun and are worth hiring!

Profile Picture Melanie, 11/21/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Ceremony, Reception

I highly recommend the team at Proud to Plan for anyone planning a wedding. We worked with Erin, Jen, Laura and Kristin and we could not have asked for a more lovely and professional group to be part of our wedding day! They helped us with everything for the day of the wedding and captured every, and I do mean every, detail. As someone who is super detail oriented this was so appreciated! They definitely lifted a huge weight off our shoulders and allowed us to have the best day of our lives!

Profile Picture Kara, 10/31/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Religious, Day-Of Coord., Ceremony, Reception

I went with the lowest plan because I had time to plan and choose everything but needed to have someone help me on the day of as well as consult during the process and it was the best money I ever spent! Becky was my main coordinator and she was fantastic!! Her assistant Lindsey was also incredible. Any time I turned to get something, they already had it ready before I even had to ask. They kept our glasses full and made sure the entire day went absolutely perfectly. It was so much fun to work with them and I would highly recommend you use them, they most definitely know what theyre doing and you can completely enjoy your wedding day without any worry in the world!!

Profile Picture Abby, 10/11/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Choosing Proud to Plan was by far the best decision I made for my wedding. Erin and Amanda were fabulous and fun to work with while planning. Their ideas, suggestions and guidance allowed me to have a dream wedding that my friends and family can't stop talking about. I've always heard brides say that their wedding goes by so fast and/or they didn't get to enjoy themselves. Thanks to Amanda, Kristin, and Jen I can truly say that I was able to enjoy every single moment of my wedding day.

Amanda was amazing at keeping the day running smooth and I’ve heard nothing but wonderful things about her from my other vendors. Kristin did everything from keeping tabs on all of our VIPs to toting around my lip gloss and shoes. Jen did a fabulous job on the venue. She set everything up to look better than I ever could have imagined.

The girls were the perfect balance of professional and fun. My only regret is that I didn’t hire them sooner to help me navigate the wedding world. I remember Erin telling me early on that her goal was to not only meet, but exceed my expectations. Mission accomplished.

Profile Picture Elyse, 9/19/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Erin & her team are absolutely phenomenal! They provided wedding planning services for our wedding on September 18th and the day was flawless thanks to all of their help. Through our meetings, they brought so many little details that I had not thought of to my attention.
On the day of Annemarie, Rhiannon, and Lindset did a fabulous job keeping everything on schedule and running smoothly. It was the absolute perfect day, much thanks to this amazing group of gals!

Profile Picture Paula, 9/18/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

There are no words to accurately convey how highly I would recommend Proud to Plan, to convey how grateful and thankful I am to their services. My husband and I made the decision to hire a day-of wedding coordinator to help facilitate our dreams of a DIY wedding. A DIY wedding that we had meticulously been planning for the length of our 2 year long engagement. Our wedding venue, while beautiful, was a blank space that we had to entirely make into the serene, picnic-style, casual, garden theme we had dreamt of. My poor fiancé, prior to hiring their services, would have been entirely responsible for creating this wedding himself, including unloading an entire rented Uhaul truck full of decorations in just 3 hours time. Needless to say, we made the best decision of our lives, the best money we spent of our entire wedding, to hire Proud to Plan after reading their reviews on this website. I myself, am now proud to say that Proud to Plan was my weddi

Profile Picture User5181043, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Lisa with Proud to Plan was so amazing! Her and her team helped with everything throughout the day - making sure people were on time, fixing a mix-up with our cake company before the reception even started, and even going above and beyond to drive and pick up our late-night snack when we found out the day before that their delivery ended too early to have fresh food at 10pm for our guests.

I would recommend Proud to Plan to any bride who either just needs help the day-of to make everything run smoothly, or for a bride who wants the full planning service. They are professionals and do a great job!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 5/16/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Thanks to Erin, Lisa and the team at Proud to Plan, my husband and I, and most importantly, my daughter and son-in-law were able to enjoy their special day with no worries, no stress and no problems. Lisa is truly superhuman and anticipated our every need. I don't know how she did it - I swear, she's got super powers. Besides coordinating the vendors and taking care of the "business" of the wedding, Lisa and her team kept us calm and happy. I knew we were in great hands from the moment the day started, early in the morning for hair and makeup until the wedding ended, late in the evening. I was so happy to relinquish control of the day to Lisa and the team. That allowed me to think of nothing but enjoying myself at the wedding. What a relief having Lisa there was! I will not undertake another event without having Proud to Plan coordinate it. They are the BEST!

Profile Picture Melody, 3/29/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Things I am thankful for...Proud to Plan and how they made my wedding day so stress free!! I knew I wanted a wedding coordinator/planner at the very beginning however my family didn't think we needed such a service. "We can handle it"- they would say. Our wedding day has come and gone and everyone now agrees with me! Caitlin and Erin were my main point of contacts throughout the months of planning and Caitlin was the day of coordinator along with her 2 assistants. We got only the day of coordination with Proud to Plan, but PtP was available every single day for questions and guidance. I can't tell you how valuable that is. They do so many weddings, however I felt that they had all the time in the world for me and my questions especially when I have so many!! Erin's response time to emails is second to none. I barely click send and I've got a response - its the best. On the day of the wedding, Caitlin and her team were so calm and level-headed even with so many things going on. They helped out wherever we needed it. I literally did not have to worry about a single thing. I can not even imagine how the day would have went without someone like Caitlin. I am pretty sure I would not have enjoyed a single moment of my wedding day when actually I enjoyed every second! Many brides do not get to say that. I feel very fortunate to have worked with Erin, Caitlin and PtP and would recommend them highly to anyone and everyone who was planning a wedding.

Profile Picture Samata, 11/15/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I am so excited to write this review because Erin and her team are so amazing. I am very much a details person and could have easily spent my reception busy worrying about all the details...however it was quite the opposite. I had the chance to spend the night out on the dance floor with all my guests!!!

From the moment I decided to work with Proud to Plan to the moment I gave Lisa (my lead planner) a hug before I walked through a line of sparklers... they made my wedding planning and the day of so amazing. I used Proud to Plan for day of coordination services ("To Have and To Hold") and leveraged them before the day of for many e-mails. I asked all types of questions via notes... anything from "how many programs should I order?" to "where can I find tuxedos that do not look like the groomsmen are attending prom?" and all of my questions were answered so quickly with even more information than I ever expected!!

On the day of the wedding, Lisa visited my house to check in on me before heading to the church. She kept me calm and helped to remind me what this day was all about. This calm continued even when I asked her to help one of the groomsmen when she got to the church as his pants had ripped! She handled that situation without even breaking a sweat!! She even bustled my dress in what must have been record time which was one of my biggest concerns.

I cannot thank Proud to Plan enough for the time they dedicated to making sure my wedding was all that I wanted it to be and more. I would recommend (and have already done so) that any friend who is getting married work with Proud to Plan. I am so happy that we did and I would do it again.

Thank you, Proud to Plan for making my day so special and giving me the chance to create endless memories from that night!! I cannot thank you enough.

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/8/14, 8 Reviews