ProPhoto by MK Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Denise
    Denise S. Married on 08/27/2021

Nothing but awesome!

I only got my sneak peaks from my wedding & im in shock how amazing they are ! I cannot wait to get all of my other pictures from the wedding. Amazing!!!!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 11/02/2019

Beyond Magical

Maria is phenomenal. She captured everything. We were all so comfortable! The price wasn’t crazy, she’s honest and explains all the pricing; words can’t explain all of the greatness. She listens and just captures moments that you don’t realize are so intricate and special until you see the photos yourself. I’m beyond happy with my photos and her work. She truly has a gift!
    Brittney Married on 08/27/2017
    Maria is an amazing photographer! She did our engagement photos and our complete wedding day photos- and they were all absolutely perfect! Even pictures where most people would say, "eh I don't like how I look in that picture" --even those pictures looked amazing! We can not thank you enough for you and the quality of your service! Looking at all of the pictures can never get old, she did a great job capturing all those rare little moments, as well as those memorable must have moments. Once again thank you so much! Britt & Dave ~ 8.27.2017 ~
    Vivian Married on 10/30/2016
    Just got our engagements pictures done with Mariya and we absolutely loved it! She is an amazing photographer and made us feel so comfortable during our session, making our pictures come out natural and more importantly beautiful. She has an outstanding customer service as well and is very fair when comes to pricing, understanding client's needs and budgets! I cannot wait for our wedding next year and have her register our memories from that day! I highly recommend her work!

ProPhoto by MK's reply:

Thank you Vivian for your kind words! We also are looking forward to your wedding day!!!
    Lana Married on 08/31/2016
    Highly recommend her. You will not be disappointed.
    Bianca Married on 08/28/2016
    Mariya was fantastic! She was absolutely lovely in demeanor and coached us through an engagement session. We had our photos throughout the entirety of the Art Museum and in a fountain near City Hall. Furthermore, she had the great idea to take a few night shots atop a parking garage with a beautiful view of Liberty Place and the Philadelphia skyline. Our photos came back quickly and beautifully. All in all, this was an amazing and easy experience. Thanks Mariya!

ProPhoto by MK's reply:

Thank you Bianca! It was a pleasure working with you guys! We cannot wait for your and Zack's wedding this year!
    Sophia Married on 07/28/2016
    I loved our photos from our family photoshoot. Maria was such a pleasure to work with.
    Sally Married on 04/09/2016
    From the moment me & my husband saw Mariya's work, we knew that this is the person that we wanted to photograph our special day in our life. She's an amazing photographer that works wonders. She's friendly, flexible, responsive and easy to work with. The weather wasn't being nice to us on our wedding day but Mariya captured all the sweet and special moments on our wedding day using her creativity. Our wedding pictures turned out to be more stunning than what we could imagine due to the weather. We got a lot of compliments when we showed our wedding pictures around to our family and friends. Thank you so much Mariya for your great work! Looking forward to work with you again in the future :)
    Jennine Married on 09/12/2015
    our wedding was a day i will never forgot! It was an outdoor, BBQ style but it unfortunately completely down poured. The venue somewhat flooded, the dj wouldnt play, i was a soaked bride.. yet Mariya had nothing but smiles. She was calm .And understanding. She got some of the most beautiful images i could have imagined. I am SO thankful for all of her hardwork and smiles on that day.

ProPhoto by MK's reply:

Thank you, Jennine, for your kind words! Your wedding was one of a kind phenomenal, and your positive attitude to the weather made a huge difference as well! It was a pleasure working with you and Ben!!!
  • User2505197 2+ years ago
    ABSOLUTELY AMAZED by how our photographs turned out! Maria and her team did a great job. From our consultation I knew that she is professional and very knowlegeable, she gave us a lot of helpful info, her pricing was very adequate and she was very accomodating. On the day of the wedding she was great - very creative yet patient and she did everything we expected and then some more! Josh and I could not be happier! And the best part is now, looking at the gorgeous album we got from the wedding!!! So if you are looking for a great great great photographers and a nice people to work with - pick Maria and her team, you won't be disappointed.
    PS. The only thing I personally regret is not getting an engagement session, we decided to use that as a credit toward the wedding album, as my husband insisted. :(

ProPhoto by MK's reply:

Thank you for the review and for your kind words, it's highly appreciated!
  • I
    Inna Married on 09/28/2014
    Prophoto by MK provided photo and video coverage at our wedding. We are extreemly hapy with the finished product. Mariya was very professional, creative and accomodating. Highly recommend her services.
    Rada Married on 06/15/2013
    We used Mariya for maternity and newborn shoot. Not only she is talented, but she is also accommodating and friendly. She agreed to all my crazy ideas for the maternity shoot and was very patient and helpful with dealing with our son for his shoot. Mariya delivered the pictures promptly and made sure we liked them. She even provided more pictures than promised because she truly loves what she does and wants to make sure her customers are happy!!
    Steven Married on 04/27/2013
    Hired ProPhoto by MK in the past, and all superb work! A++++ all the way on quality, responsiveness, professionalism, value and flexibility.

Elena Married on 08/27/2011
    The weather on my wedding day was horrible! But Mariya was great, even with the weather being so terrible, I got amazing photos! I was plesantly surprized! My husband was also pleased with our wedding album and photos, and I have to say he is not so easy to impress. Mariya, we are thankfull for your amazing job, keep up the good work you do!

ProPhoto by MK's reply:

Thank you for the positive review! It was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding!
    Maya Married on 08/20/2011
    Mariya photographed our wedding this past August. She did an awsome job! Her wedding packages were very reasonably priced, included everything that we were looking for as well as neat little extras with a personal touch. On the wedding day she gently guided the bridal party and our family members through some formal poses and captured great candid shots as well. Our guests were extremely impressed with her politeness and professionalism. The photographs were excellent in quality and captured our day in creative and personal way. Our families and guests enjoyed the convinience of an online gallery and ability to order prints online. Overall, we couldn't wish for a better photographer and I would recommend Mariya to anyone who is looking for an awsome wedding photographer!

ProPhoto by MK's reply:

Thank you! Your event was great and it was an honor to be a part of it!
    Valerie Married on 06/18/2011
    Great photographer!
    Our pictures turned out so beautiful. She was very professional and did an amazing job.

I would definitely recommend her to my friends.

ProPhoto by MK's reply:

Thank you for taking time to post the review! It was a pleasure working with you.
  • I
    Irina Married on 06/18/2011
    Mariya, thank you so much for being so flexible and great! We can't express how happy and satisfied we are with the images! You did an amazing job! You captured every moment of the day, but at the same time you were so unintrusive. With your patience and keen eye we now have lots and lots of great photographs! Without a doubt I could say this was one of the best investments we did for our wedding day. Thank you!

ProPhoto by MK's reply:

Thank you for your kind words!