Prop Star Photo Booth Reviews

14 Reviews for Prop Star Photo Booth

• Lore

Lore G. · Married on 10/25/2019

Wedding must have!

Great experience! The adorable camper photo booth “Peach” was such a hit at our surprise backyard wedding! We loved it, our guest love it, and it was totally worth it! Prop Star Photo booth made a photo album for us to keep as our guest book (in addition to the online album) since we didn’t have one. They had a huge variety of fun props! My husband and I highly recommend their services.

Sent on 01/05/2020
  • Victoria

Victoria M. · Married on 09/28/2019

Such an awesome addition to our wedding!

We were researching photo booth companies in the Baltimore area and knew we wanted someone who kept everyone having fun, was competitive in pricing, and had beautiful setups. Kerry was amazing from the start. She was super responsive, affordable but elegant, and really pulled through. We were in love with the scrapbook and had so much fun looking back at the photos together after our big day. She was a joy to work with and our custom scrapbook and photo strip were the perfect compliments to our dream reception. HIGHLY recommend Kerry for your photo booth needs!!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Prop Star PhotoBooth was fantastic! Kerry was professional, personal, and helped make our day even more special! The guest book is a great idea. She truly went above and beyond for us, our family, and friends. We have some hilarious and awesome pics to capture the memories and we have Kerry to thank for it!!! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 04/22/2016

Jennifer · Married on 10/11/2015

I used PSPB for my October 2015 wedding and must say that I was impressed from start to finish! Kerry was super communicative from my initial inquiry about her services to securing the booking and customized strip design. The attendant that worked the booth on our wedding day was fun & even reminded us (the bride and groom) to hop into the booth. I was so busy socializing with guests, that I would have totally forgotten to do this! :) Hands down, I would highly recommend Kerry and her team and cannot wait to have a reason to use them in the future!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Chris · Married on 08/01/2015

Kerry and Ginger are AWESOME!! Everyone at my wedding loved the photo booth. I can't thank Kerry enough for providing the photo booth service at such a short notice (2 days from the event) and at such a reasonable price. She is a true life saver as my previously booked photo booth fell through. Kerry and Ginger showed up at the agreed upon time and setup in a flash. Both ladies were very friendly and accommodating to our guests. They were very professional and so easy to deal with. I'd definitely recommend them. We had no issues regarding getting in contact with Kerry at anytime as she responded to our emails very timely. They came with a vast assortment of props that my guests absolutely enjoyed. Ginger gave us a USB drive with all the pictures taken which were of excellent quality. Thank you guys so much again!! :) :)

Sent on 08/23/2015

What an awesome group of staff I had working at my wedding! The photo booth was the biggest hit of the night! I can't begin to express how amazing my experience was with MD Photo Rental!!

Sent on 05/11/2015

Luanne · Married on 09/12/2014

I hired MD Photo Memories for my son's wedding that took place on Kent Island in Sept 2014 and I would like to say that I had no problems or issues with the company.
    All my emails were answered in a timely manner when I needed questions answered.
    Also the feed back that I heard from family and friends were nothing but excellent comments.
    They all enjoyed the booth as much as my son and his wife. I would highly recommend MD Photo Memories.

Sent on 01/26/2015

Ally · event on: 12/21/2013

My son had asked for a Photo Booth 3 weeks before his Bar Mitzvah, as he had seen one at a friend of his, and wanted one for his as well. I called, and within minutes, I had one booked with Kerry and her Photo Memories. Both my son, as well as all the guests, absolutely LOVED the photo booth. Kerry provided lots of different costumes and props to enhance the fun. In addition to the fun that was had, Kerry supplied a book with a copy of everyone's pictures for us to keep as a memento. It's so great to go back and see how much fun everyone had. Great experience!!!

Sent on 07/28/2014

Jenelle · event on: 12/13/2013

MD Photo Memories was a hit at our Work Holiday Party. The associates are still talking about how much fun they taking pictures with all of their friends they work with. Without MD Photo Memories, our holiday party would have been boring!

Sent on 02/21/2014
  • User3774168 · event on: 10/26/2013

MD Photo Memories was the perfect addition to our event! They provided high quality photos and service. Will definitely be booking them again in the future!

Sent on 01/02/2014

Nicole · Married on 09/28/2013

Such a great idea for a wedding. Couldn't have been happier with the service. Such great memories. Very professional!

Sent on 10/24/2013

Mary · event on: 09/07/2013

MD Phtoto Memories was a huge hit at our community fundraiser party! This was my first time using Photo Booth at a large scale event. Now I won't do an event without it! Kerry had a lot of fun props (glasses, hats, boas, etc.) that really made the photos sillly and memorable. She customized the photo strip for our event-- a luau--and even bought cool flowers to hang in the photo background so it really looked tropical! Once the adults saw how much fun the kids were having, we couldn't keep them away. This is a terrific way to capture candids of party guests. Guests love having a take away from the party and you get access to all the fun photos online. Kerry is just a delight to work with. She is a big believer in the power of pictures and really encourages people to jump in and take part. With her help, you wind up with a collection of photos that a formal photographer would never capture.

Sent on 10/22/2013

Bonnie · event on: 08/15/2013

MD Photo Memories is an fun, professional and outgoing company with great people who just want to add an amazing time to any event. We had an event called Rock the Dock for about 170 people and they did great! They have tons of props to use for weddings, birthdays, family reunions and more! The pictures were fantastic with the date and clip art of our event printed on the bottom, 2 copies printed out right on the spot and they were even able to load the photos on to facebook after the event which was great to share photos with one another easily. I would recommend this company to anyone who wants to add amazing memories to any event they are having!

Sent on 09/27/2013
  • F

Felicia · event on: 07/05/2014

Kerry was very professional and fun.. The kids loved her. A few of my sons friends commented that they were happy she was pretty. The kids had a ball with the strip booth.. great keepsakes for them to take home

Sent on 09/08/2014