DJ Kenny the Promo Guy Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Keaton Z. Married on 10/09/2021

The best DJ EVER!

Kenny is the absolute BEST DJ ever! From our first phone call, I knew hiring Kenny would be the best decision we could have made. We met with him a week before our wedding, and we felt like we’ve known him forever! He is so easy to talk to and makes sure everything is correct and perfect before the big day. He is so kind and caring and wants you to have the best day. Kenny truly made our reception, and he kept the party going from start to finish. Everyone still can’t stop talking about him and how amazing he was. He was so good, the hotel we had our reception at wants to put him on their vendor list! If you want everyone to be on the dance floor all night, and the best reception ever, hire Kenny! He’s the BEST!

DJ Kenny the Promo Guy's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! What an incredible night. I think we could be partying days, weeks, and months later with your family and friends. This night could have gone on forever. I had such a blast and can't thank you enough for everything.
    Kayla P. Married on 09/17/2021

AMAZING and SO much fun

Highly recommend anyone to Have Kenny DJ your wedding. We had SO much fun , he definitely knows how to read the crowd and keep the party going. Our guests and both of us were on the dance floor all night long. We had the best time. Kenny was super easy to work with and helped guide us through the night. He had so many great suggestions when planning our wedding. He also played all the music for our ceremony too along with providing Mics for our officiant and us. Honestly the best. Very reasonably priced and a great guy to work with !

DJ Kenny the Promo Guy's reply:

Thanks Kayla! This truly was the party that could go on and on and on and on. The dancing never ended and everyone had such a fantastic time. I say the party is always where the couple is and you and Nick were right in the middle of the action on the dance floor. Love you guys!
    Sara G. Married on 07/31/2021

Most Amazing and Fun DJ!!

Everyone and I mean everyone loved Kenny! He was the best DJ we could've asked for on our wedding day! If you are looking for an amazing time please look no further! This is the guy!
    David M. Married on 07/16/2021

Go DJ, that’s my DJ!

Kenny was amazing! He made the day perfect from start to finish, accommodated everything we wanted to do and was a great host! We highly recommend him for any wedding, party or event! You will not be disappointed!

DJ Kenny the Promo Guy's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! Your wedding celebration was absolutely awesome from start to finish. It was a night for the history books.
    Kristen B. Married on 07/09/2021

Highly recommended!!

Kenny was SO great to work with!! He kept everything flowing smoothly from the day we met him to the night of our wedding. Throughout the planning process he responded quickly and efficiently to my hundreds of questions. He met with us multiple times to be sure everything was perfect. He brought the energy the day of our wedding and the crowd was on the dance floor the entire night. 10/10 - I couldn't recommend him more!
    Kecia Married on 06/04/2021

Comfort and fun in one embrace

We loved working with Kenny. We contacted him just prior to pandemic starting and then everything closed. He was amazing at coming up with phone calls and video calls to make us feel comfortable. He was so knowledgeable with wedding timelines and what works best at certain wedding venues. He had a new website to use that was easy and he allowed for music requests from us before the wedding. When we finally met him in person we both gave him a big hug. He made you feel comfortable mad like you’ve known him for years. He really has perfected his craft.

DJ Kenny the Promo Guy's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful experience. I had such a great time celebrating with you. Beautiful ceremony, fun party and a lot of dancing. Can't wait to see what life brings you next!
    Brittany M. Married on 10/17/2020

The most attentive, FUN, and creative DJ!! We could not have done it without him!

Kenny is exactly what we needed to get out of this covid funk. He’s so funny, HELPFUL, and down to earth!! He made my guests feel comfortable and take their minds away from the stressful times that we are living in. The sound quality is incredible, and the music selection is ENDLESS!! He can vibe with any style out there. Kenny played every song that I requested, and he made sure to avoid the songs I attested to. My guests fed off of his energy and professionalism. I saw people dance that I never would have expected! I am still on cloud 9 from my wedding date, and a big piece of that was from Kenny. He’s genuinely one of the kindest people I have ever met. I HIGHLY recommend hiring Kenny to set the mood and tone of your event!
    Claire M. Married on 10/04/2020

Would recommend to anyone looking for a DJ!

Kenny was 100% my easiest vendor to work with for the whole wedding. He always responded to any email no matter day of the week or time of day almost immediately! Everything went so smooth and even with no dancing allowed due to covid he kept everything fun and so smooth or organized!
  • Danielle
    Danielle A. Married on 09/19/2020

Great service and professionalism!

Kenny provided the music for our ceremony and our reception. He did an excellent job, we had people on the dance floor the whole time! I would recommend him to anyone!
  • Casey
    Casey Married on 12/21/2019

Super fun!!

Kenny is THE BEST DJ!! He knows what he is doing, he listens to your needs, answers all your questions right away and is all around a great guy! He played music for my ceremony as well as the reception. Played every song I wanted before the ceremony and knew how to get the party started on the dance floor and keep it going!!
    Samantha W. Married on 12/20/2019

Kenny is amazing!

I cannot recommend Kenny enough! He responded so quickly to all of my questions and made planning my ceremony/reception music SO easy! I had not anxiety about introductions/speeches/first dances running smoothing because I knew Kenny had it under control! Tons of people were on the dance floor all night
    Ann C. Married on 11/02/2019

Kenny was AMAZING!! He made the whole wedding. Everybody danced the entire receptions and had so much fun!!

Kenny had everybody dancing all night. He was great and would recommend him to everybody
    Roxanne L. Married on 10/12/2019

He's simply the best!

Kenny was awesome from start to finish. He's extremely talented and kept the reception rocking all night long, as well as, keeping the ceremony on track. His confidence and ability truly put you at ease because you know that he's going to do everything possible to make night perfection. Highly recommend.
    Katherine Married on 10/05/2019

Incredible DJ

Wow. Kenny did a phenomenal job as our wedding DJ. He went above and beyond throughout the preparation and execution of the event. Kenny was super flexible throughout the entire wedding preparation process, in terms of meeting locations and times. Throughout the process, he gave us suggestions as to different ways to help make our day run smoothly without being pushy and was flexible when we decided to add an hour additional of his service. Kenny was super helpful in helping us achieve our goals for the ceremony. For example, one thing that we really wanted was to have microphones in the ceremony without having the mic stand in the pictures. Kenny helped with coordinating how to have mics for the officiant, us, and 3 readers and not have them visible in pictures. For the reception, instead of picking a lot of individual songs, we gave Kenny a few genres we liked with a few examples of artists we liked and told him to play whatever he thought the crowd wanted. I have never seen classic rock, 90s/2000s pop, and country sound so good played at the same event. He did great reading the crowd and playing just exactly what the crowd wanted at the time. We had such a great time and loved working with such a fun DJ. Kenny- you rock!
    Jessica M. Married on 09/27/2019

Fun entertaining wedding!

DJ Kenny The Promo Guy definitely played a huge role in helping create the wedding of our dreams! He is very easy to work with and we highly recommend him! The day after the wedding so many of our friends and family were surprised to say they never left the dance floor.
  • Kellie
    Kellie Married on 09/21/2019

Awesome!!!

Kenny was absolutely great to work with! From the ceremony, to the last song, we couldn't have picked anyone better. He made planning all of the music so easy and was great with all the requests and changes that kept popping up. He was also great at helping organize the bridal party for their entrances. He is definitely the best in the biz!
  • Nick
    Nick Z. Married on 08/17/2019

So easy to work with

Kenny was so great to work with! He made me feel at ease planning all the different songs that go into a wedding and helped answer all my questions! He was so easy to talk to and made the whole process stress free! I really loved how easy it was to add songs to our playlist for the wedding reception.
    Ashley Married on 06/29/2019

The best dj!

Kenny made the whole DJ process so easy and stress free. He was always an email away and whenever I had a question and he answered so quickly. We met a few weeks before our wedding and he was so welcoming and helpful. The day of our wedding was nothing short of perfect. He played all the music we requested and was a great DJ for our crowd. I HIGHLY recommend Kenny to be your DJ, you won't regret it!!
    Melissa H. Married on 06/15/2019

Wedding @ Tug Hill Vineyards

DJ Kenny was the perfect addition to our wedding. Punctual, prepared, and so easy to work with. We had so many comments from guests and venue staff about how great our DJ was. The dance floor was full all night and he was able to incorporate every little detail we wanted for ceremony, cocktail hour, & reception. Work with Kenny and you won't be disappointed!
    Mariah W. Married on 12/08/2018

Awesome! Kenny is very easy to get along with and keeps everything on schedule for your special day!

Kenny was amazing no one left the dance floor all night!
    Kim Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

Kenny was a fantastic person to work with, all around. He was laid-back and easy to talk to when planning all aspects of our reception. He was confident and professional. His years of experience are truly unmatched. We would recommend Kenny to anybody who wants their wedding reception to be wonderfully exceptional.
    Nicole M. Married on 10/13/2018

Kenny is the best!

Kenny was so easy to work with for our wedding. He met with us to make sure he knew what we liked (and didn’t like). He kept everyone dancing the whole night! I highly recommend Kenny for any event!
    Rebecca Married on 10/06/2018
    Kenny was great to work with, very responsive, very helpful. His website planning tool was easy to use and made planning our music and timeline a breeze. He is so personable and kept our reception moving and kept guests dancing the night away!
    Marlayna Married on 08/25/2018

If I could give him 10 stars I would!

Kenny was fantastic! So much fun to work with and kept everyone dancing! He takes the time to get to know his customers and makes the night so personal, basically like you’re best friends with him! We wish the night didn’t have to end!
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa Married on 08/17/2018
    Kenny was absolutely wonderful! I knew from our first correspondence that he was someone that I not only wanted to work with, but that would do an amazing job keeping the party going! He's very down to earth and easy to talk to, and was so patient with me and my million and one questions. My dad even set up an amazing slideshow/video to play during our father-daughter dance that Kenny kept a surprise till the day of. The whole night he was on top of every request that my guests had, helped guide my wedding ceremony and was the saving grace when there was confusion with the venue on who was playing the ceremony music. He really went above and beyond our expectations. We had a small guest count so only a handful of people danced, but all of those that did said they had an amazing time. We were just blown away by his professionalism and being on top of everything! Kenny, thank you so much, it was the best night of our lives!
    -Mr & Mrs Lewis