Promises to Keep Reviews

39 | Derry, NH

39 Reviews for Promises to Keep

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Heidi · Married on 09/01/2003

My husband and I got married September 1, 2002...2002 wasnt available on ur survey. This place is amazing. Wonderful customer service, vendors, food, venue...all great and an awesome deal.

Catherine · Married on 11/02/1996

One of the happiest days of our lives!! 17 years later we still fondly talk about how wonderful Promises to Keep made us and our guest feel!!!!

Sent on 09/12/2013

We had a perfect day for our wedding. The staff were wonderful and the food was fantastic. A year after the wedding and people are still saying what a great time it was.

Alison · Married on 11/06/2010

Promises to keep provided an amazing wedding for my husband and I and for all of our guest. They were open to all ideas we had. They were accommodating to all our needs. The food is AMAZING!! We fell in love at the first meeting!!!

Stacey · Married on 08/01/2008

Working with Promises to Keep was amazing! It was stress free, and more than anything, everything that I ever dreamed my wedding would be.

Sent on 11/14/2008

Ashley · Married on 12/10/2011

I used this venue recently for my reception, and everything was absolutely perfect. The office staff was amazing, and always answered all my crazy questions and helped me make the whole day perfect. Ron and Sara were the in-house coordinators that helped us through our whole night. They were great. She guided us through everything that we had to do. We looked liked pros! Since we had our wedding near christmas time, the facility was decorated for the holidays. Even though we didn't have a christmas themed wedding, their decor didn't clash... it actually improved it. There was a christmas tree in the foyer that everyone was using to take pictures in front of. They also had lights up outside int heir gardens, making the pictures amazing. They have beautiful garden that are flourishing with flowers in the spring, summer and fall. we saw them during our 6month visit, and it was spectacular. This hall offers wonderful packages for people looking for a stress free wedding. They have a vendor package that includes DJ, photographer, limo, cake and linens for an amazing price. They also offer a winter wonderland package for anyone who wants to suck it up and get married in January, February and March (the price makes it well worth it). This package includes everything in the vendor package, plus food. We used the winter wonderland package. I have nothing but rave reviews for this place. They made my day absolutely perfect. Of all the places we looked at, I am sure that none of them could have made a better day for us.

Sent on 01/03/2012
  • SoonToBeMrs.Foote<3

Melissa · Married on 11/07/2009

Promises To Keep made our day perfect!! Everything was exactly how we wanted it!!! :)

Sent on 11/25/2009

Nicole · Married on 08/09/2008

This place is GREAT! everything was perfect, I highly, highly recommend.

Sent on 08/25/2008

Lyndsay · Married on 09/09/2007

The only thing I did not like was that we were not given the left over meals (for guests that did not attend even though they RSVPed) even though we were told we would receive them. However, this was probably due in large part to miscommunication and my forgetfulness that night. Otherwise, everything was AMAZING. They were always available throughout my year of planning to meet with me at no charge; calm my fears; plan; answer questions; give me prices; etc. The whole day went off without a glitch and I know I owe it all to them. They really do run stress-free weddings!

Sent on 11/26/2007

Brie-Ann · Married on 03/30/2007

Promises was great! The location was beautiful... and everyone LOVED the food! Everyone that works there is extremely helpful. I have nothing but good things to say about them!

Sent on 05/12/2008

Danette · Married on 03/03/2007

Promises to Keep is an absolutely gorgeous facility and affordable, even for larger weddings. The food was great and the drinks affordable. The staff graciously decorated their garden for our pictures - in the beginning of March after a snow storm! There was tulle and lights everywhere, it was gorgeous out there. The photography rooms in the upstairs portion of the facility are a bit cheesy...fake flowers and cheap-looking awnings. Also, an outlet and closet door are behind the awning and visible in all of my group photos. The restrooms are VERY standard - like those in your high school, but very clean. They were easy to spruce up with a big basket of toiletries for our guests. As I was saying good bye to my guests, I was interrupted by our wedding coordinator to pay my bar tab! I found it very inappropriate. They had all of my information. If they weren't able to find a good, appropriate time to discuss the tab with me before I left, they could have mailed me an invoice. But these are my only gripes, trust me, there are worse things that could happen at a wedding reception. I only mention these gripes so other brides can make arrangements beforehand to avoid them. Arrange with the coordinator to pay any residuals the day after the event, warn your photographer to come with creative angles in mind to avoid catching the door and outlet in your photos, and plan to do a little something with the bathrooms. Then it will be perfect! I would DEFINITELY recommend Promises to Keep!

Sent on 05/13/2008

My wedding was back in 2005 and Promises to Keep provided a beautiful and affordable wedding. Their gardens are beautifil, and created a lovely backdrop for our photos. I loved the fact that the room (atrium room) was sunny and bright. I hate dark reception rooms that most venues provide, I was thrilled that PTK was sunny and bright.

Sent on 10/31/2013

Promises to Keep was a wonderful location for my wedding. The grounds outside are beautiful. The pre-wedding planning was done in a timely and professional manner. All the staff there is great. The food was excellent! Everything went smoothly the day of as well.

Sent on 03/21/2014

Ashley · Married on 08/25/2007

3.6
      3.5
      3.0
      3.5

Our reception at Promises was very nice and the room we had was pretty and looked out onto the gardens where our guests could go. The room was a little on the hot side and they weren't able to get it cool and there was another wedding next door. Those are our only complaints. The food was good.

Sent on 10/12/2007