PROJECT ORANGE MUSIC Reviews

PROJECT ORANGE MUSIC 4
PROJECT ORANGE MUSIC 5
PROJECT ORANGE MUSIC 6

Anne · Married on 04/20/2013

This is a no brainer. Freedom, Toni, and the rest of Project Orange are THE BEST. They will rock the house, burn it to the ground, build it back up, and burn it down again. Our guests are still talking our ears off about "the band." They are a dream team -- available, responsive, professional, and each member is more talented than the next. I only wish we had another event on the horizon to hire and party with them all over again...but I'm sure we'll think of something!

Sent on 07/30/2013

Erin · Married on 03/09/2013

Project Orange is the best wedding band, that’s all. I almost feel like referring to them as a wedding band limits their talent because they are way beyond that. These guys are true entertainers and they have an impeccable ability to read the room and know that the crowd will respond. Toni and Freedom are both amazing vocalists and you can tell that they put their heart and soul into their work and their business. Once we met with them, it was so obvious to us that they were our only option. They are extremely professional to work with and were always quick to respond with any questions. We always had a feeling they were going to be great, but they were incredible. Literally, every single one of our 100 guests has commented on how amazing the band was. I’ve even heard comments from friends of friends who didn’t even attend my wedding. My step daughter’s friends were treating them at the end of the night as if they were celebrities and they are! I just can’t say enough wonderful things about this band. If you are in the process of wedding planning and you choose Project Orange, I can guarantee you that it will be the best decision you make for your special day!

Sent on 03/29/2013

Dominique · Married on 10/15/2011

Professional, talented, accommodating, willing to work with all the relevant parties to ensure the best possible experience, and bar none, the best band ever! Project Orange played our wedding, and our friends and family continue to rave about them. Thanks to PO, we were on the dance floor all night, laughing and dancing with our loved ones, which is exactly what we were striving for when my husband and I were planning our wedding! Just to reiterate, this band is incredible and will elevate whatever event it is that you would like to use them for. Book this band!

Sent on 11/07/2011

PROJECT ORANGE MUSIC's reply:

Thank you SO much Dominique! We really appreciate the feedback, and hope that we have the opportunity to work with you and Andrew again. We had a blast.

All the best from Hallie and the PO team!

Matt · Married on 05/29/2011

Project Orange rocked our wedding for 200 people. Great high energy and everyone was dancing. They closed with a great version of James Brown’s “I got you (I feel good).” What is really amazing about Project Orange is their versatility. They were amazing with newer music like Usher and Lady Gaga but were also unbelievable with The Police, Lenny Kravetz, and Motown. Highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/08/2011

kristy · Married on 08/14/2010

We fell in love with Project Orange from the moment I spoke to Freedom on the phone. Rather than having us drive into the city to meet, he came over to our house. We listened to the demos, talked about what music and artists we enjoyed, watched a DVD of the bands most recent showcase, drank some wine, and discussed our favorite TV shows- it was as if we were reuniting with a long lost friend. As soon as Freedom left, my "now" husband and I just looked at each other and smiled.

Freedom and Toni were more than accommodating, as we had an unusual need for our wedding. We needed a polish signer to be incorporated into the band for our special night. As if Freedom and Toni had already been doing their research, they immediately sent us some footage and tracks of a polish signer they were familiar with. It was perfect! Freedom and Toni put together a variety of options of how to incorporate the two types of music including different price points.

Throughout the last couple of months leading up to the wedding, Freedom and Toni were willing and able to provide us with input for the big day. They did not hesitate when we asked them to play 3 specific songs that were not included on their very extensive play list and offered us numerous suggestions when we did not know where to start with an introductory song,\ and mother/son, father/daughter dances.

On our wedding day WE WERE BLOWN AWAY! It absolutely was the concert experience we had hoped for and more! Project Orange played music guests of all ages could enjoy, and they did! The entire night the dance floor was packed! Freedom and Toni would come down off the stage, singing through the crowds, igniting an energy on the dance floor that no one could resist!

Project Orange made our wedding exceed all of our hope and dreams of what it would be. Our friends and family often approach my husband and I, and say that we set the standard a little too high and that it was the best wedding they had ever been too. We said from the beginning of this planning process that, the band makes the wedding and we cannot say enough positive, raving, amazing things to say about Freedom, Toni, and the rest of the members of Project Orange.

Sent on 02/22/2011

Naom · Married on 06/28/2010

“Honestly, if any of you here are lucky enough to find someone that you want to share the rest of your life with as I have, and if you can have a celebration like this, I hope you will be blessed to be able to hire this band, Project Orange, they are just the best.”

Sent on 12/15/2010

Eileen · Married on 06/09/2018

We had the highest hopes for Project Orange and they exceeded them! Seeing them perform is like having front row tickets to the most entertaining band you can think of, one you've heard is INSANE live. Honestly, they MADE our wedding because they didn't play like they were at a wedding - its like the band was back together and they were performing their greatest hits!! When we've asked our guests if they enjoyed themselves everyone first says "that BAND!!" Trust me, going with them is the best use of money for your big day - it will be memorable, for sure!!!

Sent on 07/22/2018
  • F

Family First · Married on 01/21/2017

Our company 2017 kick off party was a huge success. Many thanks to Toni and Project Orange are keeping the beat on point thru out the evening. Everyone had a blast!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Katie Blum · Married on 09/07/2019

The best band you will find!

3 of my parents friends had used Project Orange for their children’s weddings and 60th birthday parties after seeing them perform at each others events. My parents insisted we have them for my wedding and it was the first vendor my mom locked down as soon as we had our date. I was not disappointed ... everyone came up to me throughout the night to say how amazing the band was. From ceremony to cocktail hour to reception they killed it. The one thing that I didn’t like was when they announced the dance floor was open and they played an awkward slow song I thought was too slow for that time of night but I ran to toni and she was receptive and shifted to a new tune. Toni is awesome. She tells you to just trust her and it’s true, you should! They know what they are doing and I was so so pleased. Book them!!!!!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Alicia Velez · Married on 09/22/2018

Goes Above and Beyond to Personalize Your Experience

This is not a corny wedding band. This is a band that happens to play weddings (lucky for us). If you want real musicians who take their craft seriously, hire this band. If you want a personable and personalized experience, hire this band.

When searching for a wedding band, we quickly realized that musicians come and go and the onus is to find a band leader that you believe can execute and deliver what you want. We wanted a dance band, a band who would keep the party going as we were not having a sit-down dinner, rather a cocktail style reception with unassigned seating. We wanted our guests to focus on the entertainment, the food, and interacting with the space/venue. Toni Menage, the band leader, absolutely delivered and met our expectations. The band was super tight, some musicians even riffed and solo-ed at times and they knew how to play to the mix of the crowd. As I went around talking to people during my wedding, I received so many compliments and inquiries regarding the band. At times, I even had to leave said people I was talking to because the band would play a song that I liked and I had to run back to the dance floor.

On top of this, Toni and Project Orange went out of their way with extras to make my wedding super special. First, she worked with me to curate the music for my ceremony. My husband walked down the aisle to Salt N Pepa’s, “What a Man” and I walked down to Carl Carlton’s, “She’s a Bad Mama Jama”. I had a specific vision that the hooks of these songs would be performed by singers and not just musicians so the crowd could hear the lyrics and Toni did not even hesitate. She said, “I got you. It’s your day and I want to make sure it’s the best day ever for you.” The crowd giggled as we walked down the aisle and it truly set the tone for the rest of the wedding. It was awesome. Then, she arranged to get an extra speaker because I had to have Prince’s recorded version “Let’s Go Crazy” as my recessional and she did that too. I am sure this was extra work and kind of a pain in the butt but Toni never made me feel like I was being a demanding bride. She heard my wants and delivered. Lastly, for my side of the family which is Latin, she arranged a Latin music set and brought in a Spanish-speaking singer. Toni goes above and beyond to ensure her clients are satisfied and whenever the next big life celebration will be, I will definitely hire Project Orange. Also – you will be supporting a person of color, woman-owned business and to all my brides who are POCs, it is great to support women like Toni.

Sent on 10/19/2018

bill · Married on 09/17/2011

Good morning Hallie ...

We're back and still stunned by what turned out to be one of the most beautiful days of our live. Amanda was so very happy and I can't say enough about the reception and Project Orange. The music selections were great and the performance was superb. "The Voyage" is a special song for Elaine and me and the band's presentation was excellent. I was so pleased that you used this piece to get everyone on the dance floor. It was perfect.

My thanks to you, Toni and the group for helping make this a special day for us. It's something we will always remember.

All the best,

Bill Winter

Sent on 09/20/2011

PROJECT ORANGE MUSIC's reply:

Thank you so much for doing this! We really appreciate it, and we hope to celebrate with you and your family again at any future occasion!

All the best,

Hallie

Amanda · Married on 09/17/2011

Project Orange was amazing our wedding this fall...they literally brought the house down. People are still talking about "the best band they ever heard."
    If you are looking for a band for your event...go to one of their showcases and you will be hooked! We couldn't have asked for a better soundtrack for our reception!

Sent on 10/04/2011

Alex · Married on 08/15/2015

My wife and I planned our wedding in NYC from Paris, where we live. So right off the bat, we needed flexibility during the planning process. And Project Orange couldn't have been more accommodating, both during the planning process (with video conference calls) right up to the week of, day before and day of. We interviewed probably 5 bands, and we immediately loved Project Orange because we clicked with them and their vibe, which was warm, cool and excited to celebrate our wedding, coupled with pure musical talent and professionalism. We loved their sound - raw, energetic, all about good music. And boy did they deliver on the big night: our guests loved them, and my wife and I were right in front of the stage for the full 3 hours they played. Their playlist is lengthy, so we had a lot to choose from - we were mostly into blues and 70s rock, with some pop music - and they so delivered every song we picked, but via their unique sound...and it was awesome. Seriously like being at a concert. And they were good people; our guests hung out with them after they finished their set and ate dessert. Couldn't have loved them more, would recommend them highly! And we'll keep them in mind for friends, family or future occasions! Thanks so much guys.

Sent on 07/15/2017