23 Reviews for PROJECT ORANGE MUSIC

Reception (1)
Music During Breaks (1)
Willing to Travel (1)
23 PROJECT ORANGE MUSIC Reviews

If you don’t want a regular wedding band you MUST call Project Orange! We had wanted a classy, funky vibe and Toni brought it ALL! Everyone was on the dance floor the entire night - young, old - it didn’t matter! The band played such an awesome mix of jams, people are still texting and calling asking about them! No one wanted to stop dancing and used dinner as a commercial break in between dance sets! We cannot wait for another excuse to party and have Project Orange make it epic! They are worth every cent and just hope I get invited to a party where they are performing soon!

Profile Picture Allison, 3/10/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

November 25th was the best day of my life. It's the day I became Mrs. Marko, and I must say... Having Project Orange there was the highlight of our night. As I've heard in previous reviews, they truly keep a party going and the reviews were NOT lying. They do just that. Everybody was raving about the band, and asking who they were all night long! This is a band you need!!! Love me some Project Orange...

Profile Picture Destiny, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Project Orange is incredible and kept the crowd going and had everyone raving throughout the night. Their repertoire is diverse and their performance is dynamic. Toni is a true professional who knows her stuff and was a pleasure to work with. High praise and wholehearted recommendation for Project Orange!

Profile Picture Josh, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Entertainer

There are really no words to express how Awesome and Amazing Project Orange band is!!!! I was comfortable since the moment I first spoke with Toni Menage (The Band Leader/Owner) of the band. She made it her business to make me and my spouse feel comfortable and at ease with the planning the entertainment of our wedding.

I highly HIGHLY recommend Project Orange. Such a blast and all my guest were so happy with the outcome. We loved the band! They sang from the oldies to the new school and everything in between. We kept getting compliments of choosing the right band and how much fun everyone was having. It was just what we wanted, we wanted everyone to enjoy themselves and let loose, and that is exactly what happened. I could not have asked for anything better, the night went perfect.

From the beginning to the end the band has been exceptional, from arriving to the venue to leaving. They came prepared before the start of the wedding and when guests arrived they band was showcased with their White and Orange signature look (which looks awesome by the way). Great energy all night and they knew what to play at the exact time. Everything went flawless and I kind of want to re-do the day because of the amazing time we had!!!!

Anyone who is getting married this is the band to have. You will not regret it, and Toni is an amazing human being as much as she is a singer and band leader. Project Orange is the way to go. Thank you so much for a great time and experience.

Profile Picture Samantha, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

This if my first online review, but I felt compelled to write it because Project Orange is an exceptionally awesome band that just so happens to play weddings. They are so good that if you're planning a wedding, care about the music, and Project Orange is not available, then you should seriously consider moving the wedding date. I fretted over which band to choose because we knew our guests loved to dance - young and old alike - but we didn't want 4 hours of only Motown or just the new hits our parents wouldn't recognize. And we wanted them to actually sound good. Project Orange hit exactly the right note. Everyone, including my grandmother in her wheel chair, hit the dance floor and stayed all night - despite the fact that it was about 88 degrees and windless at our outdoor wedding! I think all of our guests lost 10 pounds that night (an unexpected bonus, haha!).

Apart from the music, Toni Ménage - the band leader and manager - totally gets the business aspect of managing a band and also a stressed out bride. She was gracious, responsiveness, and kind throughout her dealings with me and my wedding planner. They also had wedding gear and outfits that matched the vibe of the wedding we were going for, which was an added bonus. In short, they were amazing, as all of our guests remarked to us over and over again. My husband and I can't recommend them highly enough.

Profile Picture User5384856, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

"Best Band I've ever seen." "Where did you find these guys." "This is the tightest and sickest band I've ever seen." "I've never seen a dance floor so crowded."

This is what I heard all night from my guests who kept coming up to me during the wedding. I have attended close to 30 weddings in the last 5 years. Now that it was my wedding I was on a mission to feature the absolute best band to date and Project Orange allowed me to fulfill that promise to my guests. Project Orange brought the exact vibe I was looking for of not being a typical cookie cutter wedding band. This is a band you would pay good money to see in a top concert hall and brings that style and energy to a wedding. Toni and crew absolutely brought it and not only met my unbelievably high expectations, but exceeded it.

Profile Picture Jason, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Band

Project Orange is AMAZING. The band is in a class of its own and cannot be compared to other "wedding bands." We spent a lot of time looking for a band that would be unique and not your average wedding band. We wanted to music at our wedding to be memorable. We wanted a band that could play both classics and new songs, but with a twist. Through a lot of research, we somehow found Project Orange, and we're so happy we did. First off, Toni and Freedom are amazing -- they are incredibly talented musicians, but also genuinely nice people. The other band members were fantastic. Simply put, our guests were absolutely blown away. Many said this was the best wedding band that they had ever heard. While we agree with that sentiment, we think another guest hit the nail on the head when he said "this is not a good wedding band - this is just a great band period." We would highly recommend Project Orange!!!

Profile Picture Jamie, 5/16/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Project Orange was the wedding band for our Brooklyn wedding and it could not have worked out better!

Toni is the lead singer and she is amazing. Her voice is mindblowing and she's great at setting the mood for the guests. She made sure everything we requested was played and had all of our guests on their feet the whole time. We got so many compliments from everyone on the energy from the band.

The actual band and backup singers are unbelievable as well. We could not be happier with our choice and we plan on going to see them perform at the groove soon!

Profile Picture jordan, 5/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Band

It's one thing finding a band with a range as expansive as Project Orange, BUT it is practically unheard of for an event band's cover version to match or indeed out do the original! Listen to Toni Menage's "Blurred Lines" (original by Robin Thick) or Ms Kennedy's take on Change The World (original Clapton - whom I adore) and tell me I'm not right. What more could you wish for?

Profile Picture Katja, 7/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

This band was AMAZING! Guests young and old were left in shock and talking about how unbelievable the band was. Within the three weeks since the wedding we have had multiple people ask us for the band's contact information. The band was unique and different from any other wedding band. People were dancing all night just as I wanted. They played the type of music I asked for and really listened to all of my requests (while still keeping it their own). We and our families would definitely recommend this band to anyone (my dad has already said he wants to use them for my younger two siblings weddings and neither even are dating anyone!). This band will help make your wedding unforgettable.

Profile Picture Candice, 6/14/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Band

This band was absolutely incredible. They were fabulous in everyway. We watched and interviewed almost 50 bands...To be honest all the others were the same. Project Orange was the only band that stood out...We never got to see them preform live b-4 our event. Only through video...But i need to say that they were even better in person than on video...We went with a 16 piece band...3 lead singers (Freedom, Toni and Monifah...3 backup singers...horn section...the whole 9 yards...They were worth every penny and then some.

After 1 year of working together planning this event I feel like they are family. They preformed for us like we were family. The cared for us..Loved us...and were so genuinly happy for us...

It has been 3 days since the wedding and I have already gotten over 50 txt messages asking me the name of the incredible..incredible band.

I cannot say enough wonderful things about the band...They were just fabulous...I had read the other reviews about Project Orange..and they were all wonderful...But none of the reviews do them justice...Including mine. The only way you will really be able to understand what I am talking about is seeing them in person.

I was worried that people would be dissapointed because I hyped them up so much b-4 the event. I was concerned that there would be a let down...Trust me..NO LET DOWN...It is because words just don't do them justice. THANK YOU TONI AND FREEDOM...FAYELLA AND I ARE FOREVER GRATEFUL FOR MAKING OUR DAY THE GREATEST DAY OF OUR LIVES!

Profile Picture Jerry and Fayella, 9/7/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Wow is perhaps the best way to describe the performance Project Orange gave at our wedding. This is so much more than a wedding band. Project Orange is an amazing band who are all at the top of their craft. Project Orange is not a glorified DJ who you give a song list to and they play it, rather they play an actual show for your wedding. Obviously, they allow for some customization, but they perform and react to the crowd to provide a truly wonderful concert for you and the attendees.

And boy can they play; everything from Motown to funk to standards to classic rock to current R&B. To be specific, I, the groom, requested Louis Armstrong's "West End Blues" to dance with my mother to. Not only did a fantastic trumpet player nail the challenging opening, the entire band put a cherry on top of an amazing rendition. This was also true of my wife's dance with her brother to Tom Petty's Wildflowers. Project Orange also played a pitch perfect version of Louis Prima's "Buona Sera" for the dance between my wife and me. This is a truly remarkable band that handles Stevie Wonder to Kiss, Sam Cooke to Jackie Wilson, Journey to Kanye ... And a killer Hora!

Every guest we spoke with indicated Project Orange was the best band they had ever heard at a wedding. My wife and I of course think/know this, but perhaps our guests comments are most valuable as a reference. Beyond being such an incredible band, Project Orange also handled MCing the various speeches and interludes with aplomb.

If the words above don't give an indication, or those reading this skipped to the end, Project Orange was absolutely amazing and we cannot recommend them enough. We want to get married again just to have Project Orange play again for us. (Perhaps we can just sneak into another wedding they play and dance the night away.)

Toni, Freedom, and all ... Thank You! We couldn't have asked for anything more.

Amanda and Chris

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/31/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

This is a no brainer. Freedom, Toni, and the rest of Project Orange are THE BEST. They will rock the house, burn it to the ground, build it back up, and burn it down again. Our guests are still talking our ears off about "the band." They are a dream team -- available, responsive, professional, and each member is more talented than the next. I only wish we had another event on the horizon to hire and party with them all over again...but I'm sure we'll think of something!

Profile Picture Anne, 4/20/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

Project Orange is the best wedding band, that’s all. I almost feel like referring to them as a wedding band limits their talent because they are way beyond that. These guys are true entertainers and they have an impeccable ability to read the room and know that the crowd will respond. Toni and Freedom are both amazing vocalists and you can tell that they put their heart and soul into their work and their business. Once we met with them, it was so obvious to us that they were our only option. They are extremely professional to work with and were always quick to respond with any questions. We always had a feeling they were going to be great, but they were incredible. Literally, every single one of our 100 guests has commented on how amazing the band was. I’ve even heard comments from friends of friends who didn’t even attend my wedding. My step daughter’s friends were treating them at the end of the night as if they were celebrities and they are! I just can’t say enough wonderful things about this band. If you are in the process of wedding planning and you choose Project Orange, I can guarantee you that it will be the best decision you make for your special day!

Profile Picture Erin , 3/9/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Professional, talented, accommodating, willing to work with all the relevant parties to ensure the best possible experience, and bar none, the best band ever! Project Orange played our wedding, and our friends and family continue to rave about them. Thanks to PO, we were on the dance floor all night, laughing and dancing with our loved ones, which is exactly what we were striving for when my husband and I were planning our wedding! Just to reiterate, this band is incredible and will elevate whatever event it is that you would like to use them for. Book this band!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Dominique, 10/15/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

Project Orange rocked our wedding for 200 people. Great high energy and everyone was dancing. They closed with a great version of James Brown’s “I got you (I feel good).” What is really amazing about Project Orange is their versatility. They were amazing with newer music like Usher and Lady Gaga but were also unbelievable with The Police, Lenny Kravetz, and Motown. Highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Matt, 5/29/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

We fell in love with Project Orange from the moment I spoke to Freedom on the phone. Rather than having us drive into the city to meet, he came over to our house. We listened to the demos, talked about what music and artists we enjoyed, watched a DVD of the bands most recent showcase, drank some wine, and discussed our favorite TV shows- it was as if we were reuniting with a long lost friend. As soon as Freedom left, my "now" husband and I just looked at each other and smiled.

Freedom and Toni were more than accommodating, as we had an unusual need for our wedding. We needed a polish signer to be incorporated into the band for our special night. As if Freedom and Toni had already been doing their research, they immediately sent us some footage and tracks of a polish signer they were familiar with. It was perfect! Freedom and Toni put together a variety of options of how to incorporate the two types of music including different price points.

Throughout the last couple of months leading up to the wedding, Freedom and Toni were willing and able to provide us with input for the big day. They did not hesitate when we asked them to play 3 specific songs that were not included on their very extensive play list and offered us numerous suggestions when we did not know where to start with an introductory song,\ and mother/son, father/daughter dances.

On our wedding day WE WERE BLOWN AWAY! It absolutely was the concert experience we had hoped for and more! Project Orange played music guests of all ages could enjoy, and they did! The entire night the dance floor was packed! Freedom and Toni would come down off the stage, singing through the crowds, igniting an energy on the dance floor that no one could resist!

Project Orange made our wedding exceed all of our hope and dreams of what it would be. Our friends and family often approach my husband and I, and say that we set the standard a little too high and that it was the best wedding they had ever been too. We said from the beginning of this planning process that, the band makes the wedding and we cannot say enough positive, raving, amazing things to say about Freedom, Toni, and the rest of the members of Project Orange.

Profile Picture kristy, 8/14/10, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

“Honestly, if any of you here are lucky enough to find someone that you want to share the rest of your life with as I have, and if you can have a celebration like this, I hope you will be blessed to be able to hire this band, Project Orange, they are just the best.”

Profile Picture Naom, 6/28/10, 1 Review
Category: Band

Our company 2017 kick off party was a huge success. Many thanks to Toni and Project Orange are keeping the beat on point thru out the evening. Everyone had a blast!

Profile Picture Family First, 1/21/17, 1 Review

Good morning Hallie ...

We're back and still stunned by what turned out to be one of the most beautiful days of our live. Amanda was so very happy and I can't say enough about the reception and Project Orange. The music selections were great and the performance was superb. "The Voyage" is a special song for Elaine and me and the band's presentation was excellent. I was so pleased that you used this piece to get everyone on the dance floor. It was perfect.

My thanks to you, Toni and the group for helping make this a special day for us. It's something we will always remember.

All the best,

Bill Winter

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture bill, 9/17/11, 1 Review
Category: Band

Project Orange was amazing our wedding this fall...they literally brought the house down. People are still talking about "the best band they ever heard."
If you are looking for a band for your event...go to one of their showcases and you will be hooked! We couldn't have asked for a better soundtrack for our reception!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/17/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

My wife and I planned our wedding in NYC from Paris, where we live. So right off the bat, we needed flexibility during the planning process. And Project Orange couldn't have been more accommodating, both during the planning process (with video conference calls) right up to the week of, day before and day of. We interviewed probably 5 bands, and we immediately loved Project Orange because we clicked with them and their vibe, which was warm, cool and excited to celebrate our wedding, coupled with pure musical talent and professionalism. We loved their sound - raw, energetic, all about good music. And boy did they deliver on the big night: our guests loved them, and my wife and I were right in front of the stage for the full 3 hours they played. Their playlist is lengthy, so we had a lot to choose from - we were mostly into blues and 70s rock, with some pop music - and they so delivered every song we picked, but via their unique sound...and it was awesome. Seriously like being at a concert. And they were good people; our guests hung out with them after they finished their set and ate dessert. Couldn't have loved them more, would recommend them highly! And we'll keep them in mind for friends, family or future occasions! Thanks so much guys.

Profile Picture Alex, 8/15/15, 1 Review