PROJECT ORANGE MUSIC Reviews

PROJECT ORANGE MUSIC 2
  • Joseph

Joseph · Married on 05/11/2019

Best Band Ever!

Wow how do I even begin to describe how unbelievably amazing Project Orange's performance at my wedding was. From start to finish they were lively, energetic and blew the roof off the venue. My guests have not stopped raving about how much fun they had and how much they loved the music. Toni, the band's leader is very dedicated to her craft and delivering the best performance possible each and every time. She really took the time with us to get that exact vibe we wanted and delivered it perfectly. She is also an incredibly talented singer and performer, as was every member of her awesome band. PO also provided music for our ceremony and cocktail hour and that was beautiful and fit each event so well. My wife and I also had a very unconventional request for our first dance, which they delivered on to our exact specifications, it truly blew us away. During my engagement I literally watched over 40 wedding bands that left me underwhelmed until I discovered Project Orange. In a world full of boring, by the numbers wedding bands, Project Orange stands far above the fray. If you want true artists, who will deliver a one of a kind performance this band is for you. Do not miss out, short of saying "I Do", Project Orange was the best decision we made that day. Thank you so much for the best night of our lives!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Monica R. · Married on 04/27/2019

Simply Dynamite!

Project Orange provided a one of a kind experience for my milestone birthday celebration. It was a pleasure to work with Toni and she delivered on her promise to provide an outstanding entertainment for my party. All of my guests are still talking about what a great time they had dancing the night away!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Demetrea Hardiman · Married on 12/01/2018

Extraordinary

What an experience this band is!! We first saw them in NYC at the food & wine festival last October. They were mesmerizing. Non stop! It was almost like listening to a DJ. They played everything from the the classics to the best of the top 40 seamlessly! We just HAD to have them for our company’s annual event in California. Toni was wonderful to work with.
    We initially wanted the 8 package to keep cost down but Toni Menage worked to make the numbers reasonable enough for us to have the 10 piece band that we saw originally! They were unbelievable from start to finish. Our staff and guest are still raving about this band! If you want a band that has your guest dancing all night long, Project Orange Music is it!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Melissa Shapiro-Bey · Married on 11/17/2018

More than a "just" wedding band

Toni likes to get to know her clients personally so that on The Day it's as if you have an old friend preforming at your wedding. No corporate feel nor hard-and fast rules. A collaboration.

The band knows how to read and room and keep momentum up and up and up! We have received non-stop compliments on their sound, sound selection and overall vibe. Most frequent feedback is "best wedding band I've ever heard".

Sent on 12/24/2018
    PROJECT ORANGE MUSIC 3
    PROJECT ORANGE MUSIC 4
  • Talia

Talia Seidel · Married on 11/11/2018

They deserve much more than just 5 stars!!

Project Orange isn't the typical "wedding band." They are an entire experience and if you want your wedding to stand out in the best way possible, THEY ARE THE ONLY WAY TO GO! Toni and her band performed at my sister's wedding in 2011 and ever since then, it was my dream to have them perform at mine. I got in touch with Toni and after one phone conversation, we booked them. My husband was a bit worried going for a band that he had never seen perform, but, I can't express enough just how amazing they were! Their talent is unparalleled and their ability to "read the room" is exceptional. They knew what vibe was needed at every point of the night. This is the type of band that you put your faith in and say "play what you think will get the party going" and they take it from there! My husband and I genuinely cannot imagine what our wedding would have been like without them. We are forever grateful for making our night the best ever!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Mel K · Married on 11/10/2018

Absolutely perfect and seamless- they made the party

I can’t say enough about how amazing Toni and her team were for our recent wedding. They seriously made the party. Her and the band’s performance at the wedding literally left us speechless- there were moments when my husband and I stopped dancing just to turn and stare, we were completely dumbfounded by their range of voices and instrumentals. It was insane. Everyone raved about them and people of all ages kept the dance floor covered and hopping throughout the night. Their talent for keeping the energy going and their off the chart renditions of every song they played was unlike anything I’ve ever seen. As a bonus, Toni’s communication was excellent and the process was seamless from start to finish. One example- our space had unique sound challenges and Toni made sure to arrive early to do extra checks. She and her team were such a pleasure to have around. I honestly could rave forever about how terrific and talented they were- I want them to be at every single event I ever attend.

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • Bevin

Bevin Padgett · Married on 10/26/2018

Hiring Project Orange Music was the best wedding decision we could have made

This band will be the most raved about part of your wedding. We knew wanted a really awesome wedding band. We did not know how to pick one. I filled out forms on countless band websites, watched every YouTube video, and scheduled showcases. I still had no idea who to pick. Almost every band came across as a little cheesy. I didn’t want that. Through word of mouth from two different sources, we were recommended Project Orange Music. I actually already had a quote from Toni but almost overlooked her band because they don’t have much of an internet presence. I saw a short clip on YouTube of the band performing a Lauryn Hill song and sent it to my dad who agreed it wasn’t much to go by, but they certaininly seemed different and to stand out from the other bands. We decided to take a chance and hire Toni without ever hearing anything live. My wedding day was truly perfect, but looking back on how certain things were executed there are definitely changes I would have made. Hiring Toni and Project Orange Music is not one of them. They were flawless. They brought so much energy to the party. Everyone had such a good time, their song selection was fantastic, and they kept people on the dance floor all night. My husband and I could not be happier and all of our guests are still talking about how this is the best wedding band they’ve ever heard. I have been to dozens of weddings with bands and I completely agree with all our guests that Project Orange Music is by far the best.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Venus Davis-Minor · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing and Professional

This band is unbelievable, They fulfilled all of our special request and exceeded our expectations. When they covered my mothers favorite song, I thought the band was taking a break and the DJ was playing it. I then notice how the crowd around the stage was growing and realized that the band, was singing her song. I made my way to the front of the stage and saw Olutayo singing to my mom and the look on my mothers face was priceless. He personalized the song and sung to her like she was the only person in the room of 180+ people. His performance will stay ingrained in my mothers memory forever. My 27 year old nephew said that the band is the Lebron James of entertainment. They made the party unforgettable. It was worth every penny.
    TONI MENAGE AND HER IMPRESSIVE, INCREDIBLE, MAGNIFICENT, WONDERFUL, SPECTACULAR, EXTRAORDINARY, SUPREME, BAND made my mother’s 80th birthday unforgettable.. Save your time, energy and stress looking for a band and go straight to the BEST. Project Orange Music is all the entertainment that you need.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Deana · Married on 10/06/2018

HANDS DOWN BEST BAND. Do not look any further than Project Orange for your wedding or any event you are hosting. My husband and I hired them for our wedding, after meeting with multiple big name bands in NYC area... we decided to go with Project Orange. And they did NOT let us, our families, or any of the guests down. Words cannot explain how talented each of their musicians are; and how FUN each of them are. They played every song we requested and more. They know how to read a large room and play the type of music the crowd wants to hear. They put their hearts and soul into every song, enjoying themselves, and make the crowd go crazy ( in a good way!) I cannot tell you how pleased we are and how MUCH FUN WE HAD BECAUSE OF PROJECT ORANGE. Every single guest could not get over how amazing they are. I still have people reaching out to me a week later saying how great they were and they were the best band they had ever seen. Hire Project Orange at your next event. Toni, the lead vocalist, will exceed every expectation you ever had. We want to get married again just so we can see them play again!!!!
    Love, Deana and Adam

Sent on 10/12/2018

Tori · Married on 06/29/2018

This is the only wedding band that you’ll need. Toni and her team of extraordinary musicians put on a show that my husband and I will never forget! They were professional, extremely easy to work with and played everything we could have wanted and more! Their artistry and talent shined through in every song and we wish we could relive the music of our wedding all over again. I highly encourage you to choose Project Orange for your wedding. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 07/15/2018

Allison · Married on 03/10/2018

If you don’t want a regular wedding band you MUST call Project Orange! We had wanted a classy, funky vibe and Toni brought it ALL! Everyone was on the dance floor the entire night - young, old - it didn’t matter! The band played such an awesome mix of jams, people are still texting and calling asking about them! No one wanted to stop dancing and used dinner as a commercial break in between dance sets! We cannot wait for another excuse to party and have Project Orange make it epic! They are worth every cent and just hope I get invited to a party where they are performing soon!

Sent on 03/14/2018

Destiny · Married on 11/25/2017

November 25th was the best day of my life. It's the day I became Mrs. Marko, and I must say... Having Project Orange there was the highlight of our night. As I've heard in previous reviews, they truly keep a party going and the reviews were NOT lying. They do just that. Everybody was raving about the band, and asking who they were all night long! This is a band you need!!! Love me some Project Orange...

Sent on 12/05/2017

Josh · Married on 06/30/2017

Project Orange is incredible and kept the crowd going and had everyone raving throughout the night. Their repertoire is diverse and their performance is dynamic. Toni is a true professional who knows her stuff and was a pleasure to work with. High praise and wholehearted recommendation for Project Orange!

Sent on 07/22/2017

Samantha · Married on 03/11/2017

There are really no words to express how Awesome and Amazing Project Orange band is!!!! I was comfortable since the moment I first spoke with Toni Menage (The Band Leader/Owner) of the band. She made it her business to make me and my spouse feel comfortable and at ease with the planning the entertainment of our wedding.

I highly HIGHLY recommend Project Orange. Such a blast and all my guest were so happy with the outcome. We loved the band! They sang from the oldies to the new school and everything in between. We kept getting compliments of choosing the right band and how much fun everyone was having. It was just what we wanted, we wanted everyone to enjoy themselves and let loose, and that is exactly what happened. I could not have asked for anything better, the night went perfect.

From the beginning to the end the band has been exceptional, from arriving to the venue to leaving. They came prepared before the start of the wedding and when guests arrived they band was showcased with their White and Orange signature look (which looks awesome by the way). Great energy all night and they knew what to play at the exact time. Everything went flawless and I kind of want to re-do the day because of the amazing time we had!!!!

Anyone who is getting married this is the band to have. You will not regret it, and Toni is an amazing human being as much as she is a singer and band leader. Project Orange is the way to go. Thank you so much for a great time and experience.

Sent on 12/08/2017

This if my first online review, but I felt compelled to write it because Project Orange is an exceptionally awesome band that just so happens to play weddings. They are so good that if you're planning a wedding, care about the music, and Project Orange is not available, then you should seriously consider moving the wedding date. I fretted over which band to choose because we knew our guests loved to dance - young and old alike - but we didn't want 4 hours of only Motown or just the new hits our parents wouldn't recognize. And we wanted them to actually sound good. Project Orange hit exactly the right note. Everyone, including my grandmother in her wheel chair, hit the dance floor and stayed all night - despite the fact that it was about 88 degrees and windless at our outdoor wedding! I think all of our guests lost 10 pounds that night (an unexpected bonus, haha!).

Apart from the music, Toni Ménage - the band leader and manager - totally gets the business aspect of managing a band and also a stressed out bride. She was gracious, responsiveness, and kind throughout her dealings with me and my wedding planner. They also had wedding gear and outfits that matched the vibe of the wedding we were going for, which was an added bonus. In short, they were amazing, as all of our guests remarked to us over and over again. My husband and I can't recommend them highly enough.

Sent on 08/27/2015

Jason · Married on 06/06/2015

"Best Band I've ever seen." "Where did you find these guys." "This is the tightest and sickest band I've ever seen." "I've never seen a dance floor so crowded."

This is what I heard all night from my guests who kept coming up to me during the wedding. I have attended close to 30 weddings in the last 5 years. Now that it was my wedding I was on a mission to feature the absolute best band to date and Project Orange allowed me to fulfill that promise to my guests. Project Orange brought the exact vibe I was looking for of not being a typical cookie cutter wedding band. This is a band you would pay good money to see in a top concert hall and brings that style and energy to a wedding. Toni and crew absolutely brought it and not only met my unbelievably high expectations, but exceeded it.

Sent on 06/08/2015

Jamie · Married on 05/16/2015

Project Orange is AMAZING. The band is in a class of its own and cannot be compared to other "wedding bands." We spent a lot of time looking for a band that would be unique and not your average wedding band. We wanted to music at our wedding to be memorable. We wanted a band that could play both classics and new songs, but with a twist. Through a lot of research, we somehow found Project Orange, and we're so happy we did. First off, Toni and Freedom are amazing -- they are incredibly talented musicians, but also genuinely nice people. The other band members were fantastic. Simply put, our guests were absolutely blown away. Many said this was the best wedding band that they had ever heard. While we agree with that sentiment, we think another guest hit the nail on the head when he said "this is not a good wedding band - this is just a great band period." We would highly recommend Project Orange!!!

Sent on 06/12/2015

jordan · Married on 05/02/2015

Project Orange was the wedding band for our Brooklyn wedding and it could not have worked out better!

Toni is the lead singer and she is amazing. Her voice is mindblowing and she's great at setting the mood for the guests. She made sure everything we requested was played and had all of our guests on their feet the whole time. We got so many compliments from everyone on the energy from the band.

The actual band and backup singers are unbelievable as well. We could not be happier with our choice and we plan on going to see them perform at the groove soon!

Sent on 06/21/2015

Katja · Married on 07/19/2014

It's one thing finding a band with a range as expansive as Project Orange, BUT it is practically unheard of for an event band's cover version to match or indeed out do the original! Listen to Toni Menage's "Blurred Lines" (original by Robin Thick) or Ms Kennedy's take on Change The World (original Clapton - whom I adore) and tell me I'm not right. What more could you wish for?

Sent on 12/09/2014

Candice · Married on 06/14/2014

This band was AMAZING! Guests young and old were left in shock and talking about how unbelievable the band was. Within the three weeks since the wedding we have had multiple people ask us for the band's contact information. The band was unique and different from any other wedding band. People were dancing all night just as I wanted. They played the type of music I asked for and really listened to all of my requests (while still keeping it their own). We and our families would definitely recommend this band to anyone (my dad has already said he wants to use them for my younger two siblings weddings and neither even are dating anyone!). This band will help make your wedding unforgettable.

Sent on 08/15/2014

Jerry and Fayella · Married on 09/07/2013

This band was absolutely incredible. They were fabulous in everyway. We watched and interviewed almost 50 bands...To be honest all the others were the same. Project Orange was the only band that stood out...We never got to see them preform live b-4 our event. Only through video...But i need to say that they were even better in person than on video...We went with a 16 piece band...3 lead singers (Freedom, Toni and Monifah...3 backup singers...horn section...the whole 9 yards...They were worth every penny and then some.

After 1 year of working together planning this event I feel like they are family. They preformed for us like we were family. The cared for us..Loved us...and were so genuinly happy for us...

It has been 3 days since the wedding and I have already gotten over 50 txt messages asking me the name of the incredible..incredible band.

I cannot say enough wonderful things about the band...They were just fabulous...I had read the other reviews about Project Orange..and they were all wonderful...But none of the reviews do them justice...Including mine. The only way you will really be able to understand what I am talking about is seeing them in person.

I was worried that people would be dissapointed because I hyped them up so much b-4 the event. I was concerned that there would be a let down...Trust me..NO LET DOWN...It is because words just don't do them justice. THANK YOU TONI AND FREEDOM...FAYELLA AND I ARE FOREVER GRATEFUL FOR MAKING OUR DAY THE GREATEST DAY OF OUR LIVES!

Sent on 09/10/2013

Amanda · Married on 08/31/2013

Wow is perhaps the best way to describe the performance Project Orange gave at our wedding. This is so much more than a wedding band. Project Orange is an amazing band who are all at the top of their craft. Project Orange is not a glorified DJ who you give a song list to and they play it, rather they play an actual show for your wedding. Obviously, they allow for some customization, but they perform and react to the crowd to provide a truly wonderful concert for you and the attendees.

And boy can they play; everything from Motown to funk to standards to classic rock to current R&B. To be specific, I, the groom, requested Louis Armstrong's "West End Blues" to dance with my mother to. Not only did a fantastic trumpet player nail the challenging opening, the entire band put a cherry on top of an amazing rendition. This was also true of my wife's dance with her brother to Tom Petty's Wildflowers. Project Orange also played a pitch perfect version of Louis Prima's "Buona Sera" for the dance between my wife and me. This is a truly remarkable band that handles Stevie Wonder to Kiss, Sam Cooke to Jackie Wilson, Journey to Kanye ... And a killer Hora!

Every guest we spoke with indicated Project Orange was the best band they had ever heard at a wedding. My wife and I of course think/know this, but perhaps our guests comments are most valuable as a reference. Beyond being such an incredible band, Project Orange also handled MCing the various speeches and interludes with aplomb.

If the words above don't give an indication, or those reading this skipped to the end, Project Orange was absolutely amazing and we cannot recommend them enough. We want to get married again just to have Project Orange play again for us. (Perhaps we can just sneak into another wedding they play and dance the night away.)

Toni, Freedom, and all ... Thank You! We couldn't have asked for anything more.

Amanda and Chris

Sent on 09/19/2013

Anne · Married on 04/20/2013

This is a no brainer. Freedom, Toni, and the rest of Project Orange are THE BEST. They will rock the house, burn it to the ground, build it back up, and burn it down again. Our guests are still talking our ears off about "the band." They are a dream team -- available, responsive, professional, and each member is more talented than the next. I only wish we had another event on the horizon to hire and party with them all over again...but I'm sure we'll think of something!

Sent on 07/30/2013

Erin · Married on 03/09/2013

Project Orange is the best wedding band, that’s all. I almost feel like referring to them as a wedding band limits their talent because they are way beyond that. These guys are true entertainers and they have an impeccable ability to read the room and know that the crowd will respond. Toni and Freedom are both amazing vocalists and you can tell that they put their heart and soul into their work and their business. Once we met with them, it was so obvious to us that they were our only option. They are extremely professional to work with and were always quick to respond with any questions. We always had a feeling they were going to be great, but they were incredible. Literally, every single one of our 100 guests has commented on how amazing the band was. I’ve even heard comments from friends of friends who didn’t even attend my wedding. My step daughter’s friends were treating them at the end of the night as if they were celebrities and they are! I just can’t say enough wonderful things about this band. If you are in the process of wedding planning and you choose Project Orange, I can guarantee you that it will be the best decision you make for your special day!

Sent on 03/29/2013

Dominique · Married on 10/15/2011

Professional, talented, accommodating, willing to work with all the relevant parties to ensure the best possible experience, and bar none, the best band ever! Project Orange played our wedding, and our friends and family continue to rave about them. Thanks to PO, we were on the dance floor all night, laughing and dancing with our loved ones, which is exactly what we were striving for when my husband and I were planning our wedding! Just to reiterate, this band is incredible and will elevate whatever event it is that you would like to use them for. Book this band!

Sent on 11/07/2011

PROJECT ORANGE MUSIC's reply:

Thank you SO much Dominique! We really appreciate the feedback, and hope that we have the opportunity to work with you and Andrew again. We had a blast.

All the best from Hallie and the PO team!