Project Floral Reviews

58 | Denver, CO

58 Reviews for Project Floral

58 Project Floral Reviews

Kaly · Married on 06/22/2018

Okay Project Floral, way to take our breath away. My husband and I just got married in Conifer, CO and used Project Floral for all our decor. We were a little bummed we weren't able to have our reception outdoors at the venue we chose, so the team at PF brought the outdoors into the lodge to create our "woodland wedding". It was beyond stunning. From the greenery draped from each chandelier, to the moss and candle lit centerpieces, to the actual pine tree inside my bouquet - they nailed our vision and created something even greater than our wildest dreams. It was "natural" and so very "us", the two words we used to describe what we wanted in our first meeting.

We couldn't be happier with the final look, and each step of the process getting there was also enjoyable. Tristin and her team were so accommodating, were willing to meet with us anytime we wanted to adjust our vision or had questions, and made sure that we weren't worried about ANYTHING on the day of our wedding. They are such kind and creative artists who just love people.

Thank you for making our wedding a dream. And for being the loveliest. - Kaly &Marc

Jessica · Married on 06/09/2018

We are so in love with the floral done at our wedding by Project Floral. Tristan and her crew were so thoughtful and knew exactly what we were going for. The flowers/greenery were arranged beautifully! They were also understanding and budget conscious! Offered to utilize pieces in multiple rooms to help with the budget! We would strongly recommend!!!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Project Floral's reply:

Wow Jessica and Stephanie, we were so honored to be a part of your wedding day! Thank you again for being so amazing! All the love, -Tristin and the Project Floral Team

Alison · Married on 05/27/2018

Lauren and the team at Project Floral completely exceeded our expectations. The flowers and decor on our wedding day was so beautiful. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing flowers/decor for their wedding or event!

Project Floral 1
    Project Floral 2
    Project Floral 3

Amanda · Married on 10/22/2017

Lauren and the Project Floral team were a DREAM to work with!!! I did not even feel the need to "shop around" for other florists after my first meeting with Lauren. They have a ton of great items to rent to save you the time of filtering through more vendors and purchasing center piece or more decor items. As a person who is more type A, I meshed so well with the team and felt very comfortable letting them be creative and use their best judgement for different areas of floral. They are truly an all start team and I cannot recommend them enough! A+ all across the board for project floral!!!

Laura · Married on 10/07/2017

Project Floral did an INCREDIBLE job with our wedding. Tristin was such a joy to work with-she so patient with our ever-changing, hard to explain vision, and nailed it PERFECTLY. We received so many compliments on our flowers! She not only made the most beautiful bouquet and table arrangements that I have ever seen, but she crafted an incredible installation that transformed our venue.

Project Floral 4

Lucy · Married on 09/23/2017

The most perfect beautiful night which would not have been possible with out Project Floral!

Project Floral 5
    Project Floral 10
    Project Floral 11
    Project Floral 12

Anya · Married on 09/17/2017

Tristan was awesome to work with, she has a great process and was super helpful as I was very unsure what direction I wanted to go with flowers. She gave a lot of suggestions and helped to create a vision for the day. I left a lot of the creativity up to her team and my flowers turned out beautiful!

Project Floral 13
    Project Floral 14

Kelsey · Married on 09/16/2017

Wow, where do I even begin with Project Floral?! The entire process of working with Tristin was so incredible, she was so creative and had such wonderful ideas and knew exactly what I wanted. She was even able to find the flowers I wanted that weren't in season! She had such an incredible vision and the execution was an absolute dream. The flowers and decor could not have been more perfect and my wedding felt like an absolute dream. I would highly recommend Project Floral to anyone looking for flowers and decor for their event!

• Ellie

Ellie · Married on 09/09/2017

We loved working with Project Floral and had so many compliments on our flowers! The initial consultation was one of the most fun parts of wedding planning. They worked with our budget and executed our vision perfectly! Our hairstylists loved that the hair flowers had wired stems so they could be easily secured. Tristin is wonderful and made our day absolutely stunning.

Marianne · Married on 09/02/2017

My wedding flowers came out absolutely beautiful thanks to the help of Lauren and the Project Floral team. Lauren did an amazing job of bringing my vision to life, and I couldn't be happier with the outcome. She was also always responsive via email or phone in the months/weeks/days leading up to my wedding. I received so many compliments on how beautiful everything was and would wholeheartedly recommend the Project Floral team.

Laura · Married on 08/19/2017

To find the perfect florist was one of the most important part for our wedding planning process. We made the best decision in hiring Lauren and her lovely team for our dream wedding.
    I knew at our first meeting that I had to go with her, she understood exactly what I wanted! I loved that she put all my vision into follow up emails with all those beautiful pictures.
    Not only are they very creative and came up with lots and lots of ideas to make it perfect- but they are so awesome to work with.
    I never felt not understood and even when we changed things around the last month before the wedding and even days before, Lauren was absolutely helpful and understanding.
    I was amazed with all those beautiful and big flowers at our wedding day! Everything was more than perfect and still days after the wedding my guests can not stop talking about the flowers on our wedding day!

Lauren, thank you for all your patience with me and I can't wait to get all our wedding pictures!

Sent on 09/08/2017

Project Floral's reply:

Dear Laura, We loved being apart of your special day! Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a joy to plan with you! -Kindly, Lauren and Project Floral Team

Linda · Married on 07/08/2017

Our wedding was July 8th of this year and Lauren and her team did an unbelievable job providing the flowers for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. The bouquets and centerpieces were perfect (and huge!) and had a beautiful variety of flowers in the arrangements. We had a dozen centerpieces, a gorgeous flower framed arch, accent flowers on all of the tables, wonderful bouquets, a flower girl crown, and of course, cake flowers! Our guests are still asking who the florist was and let us know often how elegant the flowers were. Thank you Lauren! Your'e the best.

Sent on 08/15/2017

Project Floral's reply:

Linda, You are so sweet! It was such a joy to plan and design for you. XO

Haley · Married on 07/06/2017

Our experience with Project Floral was wonderful! Tristin is a joy to work with - full of energy, talent, and creativity. We showed her some pictures of flowers that we liked for inspiration but the arrangements she put together ended up exceeding our expectations! She has a knack for getting "the vibe" of her client's style.

The flowers were delivered in a timely fashion and they were in beautiful condition.

We highly recommend Project Floral for your wedding or event!

lindsey · Married on 05/27/2017

Project Floral did an amazing job on our wedding flowers. We met with Tristin at the beginning and went through tons of different options for center pieces. I told her what colors we were looking for and she did an awesome job of finding flowers and putting together a story board to show what our flowers would look like the day of our wedding. She was super easy to work with as we made modifications and changes through the time.
    The day of our wedding her and her team came and set everything up, dropped off bouquets without any issues or hiccups. She even let us keep the flowers for brunch we were hosting the next day and her and her team came the flowing day to pick them up and clean up. I also love that Tristin donates $100 per event she does for a charity.
    I would 100% recommend Project Floral for flowers for any event - not just weddings!

Shauna · Married on 05/20/2017

Absolutely amazing! I loved everything about Tristin and Project Floral. People loved the smores bar too!

cheri · Married on 05/20/2017

I have nothing but amazing things to say about Project Floral. We worked with Lauren and she is just the best - so nice, communicative, and wants to make your vision happen. The only thing I told her was that I wanted peonies, and then I'm pretty sure I said it again about a million times! We then had a lot of different visions for the floral piece of our wedding, and Lauren was so patient with us as we really put together what we wanted. Project Floral delivered beyond our expectations. We had the most peony-filled wedding and all of the floral setup everywhere - entry, cocktail tables, ceremony tables, my bouquet - was exquisite. You should hire Project Floral as your florist hands down. You will not regret it!

emily · Married on 05/13/2017

Project Floral is amazing!! Not only is Lauren absolutely delightful to work with, but she knows what she's doing. When I had a florist that didn't work out at the last minute, Lauren stepped in and made all of my flower dreams come true!! Project Floral is not only reasonably priced but made the whole experience stress-free. Do yourself a favor and hire them immediately!!

• O

Olivia · Married on 04/29/2017

We loved loved loved working with Lauren. Our flowers were absolutely gorgeous. We received so many wonderful compliments.

Lauren was able to pull together a beautiful story without much direction. I gave her references and talk through what I was thinking but never gave her a color palette or particular flowers to use.

Our wedding was magical, and I thank Project Floral for helping to make that happen. I have no idea how much flowers should cost and was a little taken back by the price, but it was worth every penny!

I would definitely recommend project floral to friends and family.

Eri · Married on 01/07/2017

Tristin and Orchid Princess Floral were simply amazing. I just had some photos of what I was looking for, and a few words to describe the feel I wanted. On the day of the wedding, I saw all of the table decor and it was exactly as I had imagined. Tristin has a way of taking what you're picturing in your mind and making it a reality. I trusted her 100% and everything was stunning. Thank you so much Tristin!

Molly · Married on 11/12/2016

This is a review that is embarrassingly long-overdue, but there is no way I can allow myself to continue reliving my magical wedding day without finally giving Project Floral (formally Orchid Princess Floral) the credit it deserves.

My now-husband and I are from Chicago and chose Denver as a destination wedding location for our November 2016 wedding. When we selected Moss Denver as our venue and learned about the florist ON SITE, we were intrigued. Their work looked nice and their prices seemed fair (we had no idea, really), but the convenience sold us, and we reserved their services for our wedding date without even talking with another florist. That was a bit of a gamble for someone like me whose one little-girl vision of her wedding day was of something botanical and beautiful, but it worked in our favor.

We scheduled a single pre-wedding trip to Denver to meet with vendors, and during that time, we met with Lauren at an adorable coffee shop in the neighborhood. She wrote down all of our likes/dislikes, bridal party allergies (eucalyptus, who knew?), and browsed through all of my obsessively-pinned floral inspiration photos. She is also unbelievably kind, and I found out, shared my desire to give “used" flowers a new purpose, if possible. At the time, Denver didn’t currently have a program to reuse flowers, so when I told her that I’d love for some of my wedding flowers to get a second life somewhere local, she humbly shared that she’d been doing that type of thing as a hobby for a little while. Too cool.

We left things in her very capable hands and returned in November to flowers that were EXACTLY what we had in mind. Project Floral’s work was stunning, and I will forever remember the moment before the ceremony when I walked into our reception space and had my breath taken away by its beauty and simple elegance. These people truly know what’s up, and have such a magical way of making a vision come to life. You should book them.

Julia · Married on 11/06/2016

Tristin was great! She was incredibly easy to work with and quick on follow up. She greatly impressed me really understanding what I want. We discussed ideas what my vision was. She hit it right on the nose! I will continue to recommend her to any bride getting married!

Stella · Married on 10/02/2016

The flowers and everything are exactly like what I expected, one of the key things that make the wedding perfect. They are so beautiful and everyone loves them!

Madison · Married on 09/24/2016

Orchid Princess Floral did an AMAZING job with my wedding flowers! Tristin helped me visualize what I wanted for my wedding and they were the most amazing flowers I had ever seen! She captioned my vision and reproduced it perfectly! She was amazing to work with and I always felt like a priority! Definitely use her to do your flowers!!!

Alex · Married on 09/17/2016

Wish I could give Tristin & Orchid Princess Floral 10 stars! She was honestly one of the most amazing vendors that we worked with for our wedding. After sitting down for a consultation, Tristin was able to perfectly asses my vision for our wedding and was happy to work within our stated budget. As Tristin was professional, quick to respond to any emails/questions and a pleasure to work with, I knew that our floral and decor would be amazing the day of the wedding. The reality of the "finished product" however, exceeded my expectations. Everything from the archway design to the adorable floral crown for our flower girl was perfectly executed and stunning. Tristin and the Orchid Princess Floral team are truly a Colorado gem!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Project Floral's reply:

Alex, It was a true delight creating your wedding flowers! We are so happy to hear that they made your beautiful wedding day even more joyful! Hugs! -T

Jackie · Married on 09/17/2016

Orchid princess floral was the absolute best!! I really wanted bouquets and arrangements that appeared more full and green with a more wild look. Lauren and her team delivered the most gorgeous wild greens with the most beautiful white, merlot and blush blooms!!! My favorite was the full yet elegant dahlias!!! My guests, my bridesmaids and I were stunned when we arrived to the venue! It was everything I had asked for yet the displays and bouquets were brought to a level of beauty I didn't know was possible. It made the entire theme of the wedding come together. And what an amazing group of people to work with! They really listen and are very detailed in working with you! Thank you for everything :)

Sent on 12/26/2016

Project Floral's reply:

Jackie, we loved your design and enthusiasm for floral. We loved being your florist!