ProfessionalWeddingDJ® Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

1 User photo

Markus K. Married on 07/30/2022

Pure professionality.

Jody was our DJ for our wedding and we can fully recommend him! Before the wedding we had many video calls and Jody was always ready for those and really flexible. Like normal,, we had of course a bit stress about scheduling and music before the wedding but Jody made us to calm down always and he made us to feel comfortable with his professionality.

Jody is such a lovely and warm person as well, that is also what you really need and want during your wedding day! Also our guests loved him and his music, personality and professionality. We did gave him some of our favourite songs and wishes and regarding to those he also chose the other music what he played during the wedding apero and party. So also because of that, you can trust him perfectly!

If you ask (enough early) he is also having a team/friends who are playing saxophone and violin. We booked them as well to our wedding and it was perfect! And also such a lovely persons.

We can only recommend Jody, sweet and warm personality, trustful and professional still with relaxed approach! With love Noora and Markus
    Katherine E. Married on 12/05/2020

Perfect evening!

Jody and Marco are very professional! Our evening was really exciting. Especially I want to note the ability to work with the guests, feeling their mood to play the perfectly right music!
    Thank you!
    Katerina, wedding planner, Russia
    Cynthia R. Married on 02/09/2020

My amazing wedding party

We had DJ Jody: he was amazing, super helpful and responsive! From our first conversation on Skype with him we immediately realized that we were talking to a person who loves his job! The guests kept telling me how great he was, keeping everyone on the dance floor. For the aperitif, we had a classy lounge DJ set with the sax player. The uplighting exceeded our expectations, turning the hall into a disco. Thanks Professionalwedding dj!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Tatiana
    Tatiana N. Married on 09/14/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Professional and nice. Highly recommend!

Very professional and very nice guys. They did a great job at our wedding. Everyone was dancing and enjoying the music. Special thank you to the saxophone player- was amazing performance!
    Emma A. Married on 07/19/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

DJ for an American/German Wedding in Italy!

Jody with Professional Wedding DJ was fantastic. His DJing talents formed the backbone of our party from start to finish and we could not have been happier with the experience. On top of his superb skills as a DJ, Jody is a really kind guy, who clearly loves what he does. We wholeheartedly recommend Professional Wedding DJ to anyone. Many of our American guests wish he would do weddings in the U.S.!
    Matthew D. Married on 06/14/2019

Wedding and pool party

They were amazing to work with. Very easy helpful and reasonable. He did a great job at keeping the party going all night along with battling the brutal heat to keep our pool party upbeat. Thankful we chose professional Weddjng Dj for our wedding!
  • I
    Isabel Married on 08/31/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    JODY IS AMAZING! Do not hesitate to book him for your wedding! I found a video online of a wedding Jody had done at our wedding reception venue. I was planning our wedding in Italy from the US and so we booked Jody via email. He was amazingly responsive. He did an EXCELLENT job with the music and creating the perfect atmosphere with lighting and glow sticks. He took all our requests on board to plan the perfect mix of music - transitioning from laid back dinner music to a late night party that got everyone up and dancing! Above all, Jody is a really nice and kind person! I cannot recommend him highly enough!!!!
    Miryana D. Married on 06/23/2018

Elegant wedding on Como Lake

DJ Jody was really helpful and professional. We couldn’t have asked for more. He was able to accompany all the wedding day with modern music, suitable for the moment. We chose to have the live sax during the aperitif: it certainly gave an extra touch of class.
    Antoinette P. Married on 12/09/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Super recommended if you want your party to be special

We chose Stefano thanks to a friend of mine and I must say that we really enjoyed the party! We had an interview where we were able to talk about what we liked or not, about our musical tastes and what they preferred to play during our party. Stefano was really good and also his colleague with the sax! Ah he also did an inspection in the local thing that seemed really professional.
    Super recommended if you want your party to be special, super funny and classy !!! They all danced !!!!! Thanks Stefano !!!!!!!!!
    Guido Z. Married on 06/22/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Our wedding party in very good hands

ProfessionalWeddingDJ made an excellent work! A special thanks to Jody Belli who coordinated all the staff during the event, and proved to be an excellent consultant, available (he also made an on-site inspection) and professional. We enjoyed very much all the members of the jazz quartet, especially the saxophonist, a top player. The icing on the cake was the Silent Disco which allowed us to continue with the outdoor celebrations until the small hours. Finally, our opinion on the set-up provided: very cool DJ booth and wonderful uplighting equipment. Absolutely recommended.
    Guido & Stefania

ProfessionalWeddingDJ®'s reply:

Thanks guys!
    I still have a wonderful memory of your silent disco wedding party, guys; it has been a pleasure and an honor to have to do with you. I wish you the best! Jody Belli
    Cara Married on 10/16/2021
    1 out of 5 rating

Worst Decision Ever

We thought Jody was so nice, but it turns out we were very wrong. He ruined my walk down the aisle song with my dad, the audio feedback sucked during our party, he turned on our slideshow music half way through (that my husband slaved over making), and even delayed our exit claiming he had not been paid. The worst part was he had, and after being yelled at in Italian by one of our friends, admitted to trying to pull one over on us and pulled the money out from his box. Extremely disappointed in this horrendous behavior. Do not ruin your wedding by trusting these people.

ProfessionalWeddingDJ®'s reply:

All this does NOT correspond to the truth…

Firstly, about the misunderstanding about the payment… for me is very, very important to talk about this aspect.

If I was called aside, before or after the party, not during, and if I was given an envelope, explaining in what capacity it was delivered to me, it did not happen!!

During the evening, while I was busy playing the music, in the dark and with loud music, I was given some money, but I didn't know who gave it ... I thanked (I thought it was a tip as sometimes happens) and put it aside , and I haven't had a chance to count it until the end of the party, when you were going home, as you can imagine….

I didn't know I had already received the money until your father came to tell me that he had paid me before. I checked the money I had put aside and I found that all the money was there... for me it was not possible to notice it sooner because I was busy as i explained before. I was very, very disappointed that you could have imagined that I tried to scam someone .... also because as soon as I saw the money I apologized to the father of Cara and we cleared up the situation right away.

About the other part:
    “He ruined my walk down the aisle song with my dad, the audio feedback sucked during our party, he turned on our slideshow music half way through (that my husband slaved over making)”

I had a call with the bride checking post by point the music, and she expressed the desire to use the same song for processional parents, bridal party and bridal walk. I edited the word file with her live, in the video call on whatsapp video! So I wonder why she asked me to remove the song that she would have wanted instead (and which I managed to put on during the ceremony after she was asked).

About this sentence:
    “the audio feedback sucked during our party”,

The audio was fine, and nobody, including spouses, complained about it. We took care of the sound system inside and outside in all four areas where the party took place, and all without moving or moving speakers or consoles during the wedding so as not to disturb.

"he turned on our slideshow music half way through (that my husband slaved over making)"

About the slideshow: Although I asked for the slideshow in advance, mine was sent the same day (not a saying: same day, and I have proof: see attachment) via google Drive: my recommendation was due to the fact that I needed some time to verify it. Instead of appreciating the fact that, even if at the last moment, I managed to organize the projection, do they come to complain that for a few seconds there was no music at the correct volume level?

Mohammed H. Married on 10/16/2021
    1 out of 5 rating

Warning: Buyer Beware

Jody seemed like a good pick for our wedding day DJ but we were sorely wrong. He messed up our ceremony music. He was relaxing on a couch with his associate while the wrong music was playing for dinner. He did not perform an audio check for our wedding slideshow until we pointed out to him that there was no audio. He also tried to con my father-in-law out of an additional $767 usd by saying he did not receive the money after he was paid in cash directly. He later admitted to his own lie. For any American's or foreigners planning a wedding in Italy I highly recommend to stay away from Jody Belli.