Professional Touch Caterers Reviews

Professional Touch Caterers 5
Professional Touch Caterers 6
Professional Touch Caterers 7

Samantha · Married on 09/09/2018

My husband and I just got married on March 3, 2018 and we had a wonderful experience with Tiffany and Erik. We used them for catering at an off-site hall. They did an excellent job, answered all of the questions I had ( and I had a ton) and were kind throughout the entire process. They went above and beyond in helping with my set up in terms of communicating with our other vendors when there was some confusion at the reception site. Also, the food was delicious. We would highly recommend them for your events.

LaToshia · Married on 07/14/2018

My mom and I hosted a family reunion in July and I have to commend Tiffany and her staff on such a great job. The food was plentiful and delicious and my family really enjoyed themselves.

Paula · Married on 06/01/2018

My husband and I couldn't believe how amazing our wedding was. It was every thing we hoped for. From the beginning they were flexible and allowed us to add some personal touches to our wedding, and do things a bit different. Their staff was amazing and did all the work for us. They really allowed us to not have to worry about any thing, and just enjoy our wedding. Their ability to handle all the small details made the planning and set-up so very easy. We're so glad we choose to have our wedding with them and highly recommend them to any who are searching for the perfect spot to host their wedding!

Tina · Married on 05/27/2018

We made the absolute best decision when we decided to have Professional Touch Catering provide the catering for our wedding. We were married almost two moths ago and our guest are still complimenting on our catering team and the food. Tiffany & Eric and their staff go well above and beyond to make your day stress free and enjoyable for everyone. Every last detail was covered even with very last minute changes due to rain at our outside venue.
    I have used Professional Touch Catering twice now, once at their facility which is stunning and also off site. Both times they have exceeded our expectations and they have been a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend Professional Touch Catering

Professional Touch Caterers 8
    Professional Touch Caterers 14
    Professional Touch Caterers 15
    Professional Touch Caterers 16

ASIA · Married on 04/21/2018

I absolutely cannot say enough about my experience with Professional Touch. Tiffany, her husband and their entire team are incredibly personable and professional. The value was phenomenal and the food was terrific. They worked with us to come up with a menu that was perfect for our needs! I'm a professional event planner and I know what a good vendor looks like -- this is one of the best! The service was seamless. No complaints, no problems-- just impeccable service.

Kelly · Married on 02/11/2018

All I can say is amazing. Tiffany and all the support staff was truly a blessing. Our wedding day 6/02/2018 was spectacular.

Professional Touch Caterers 17
    Professional Touch Caterers 18
    Professional Touch Caterers 19
    Professional Touch Caterers 20
    Professional Touch Caterers 21
    Professional Touch Caterers 22

Kasha · Married on 11/18/2017

My wedding was fabulous. We had such a great time ! The food was delicious. The hall was beautiful. Tiffany and her husband were fantastic. They were so flexible and very accommodating to our needs. I would definitely recommend them to anyone having an event.

connie · Married on 10/21/2017

Had my sons wedding and reception there on 10/21/17, and it was fantastic. Tiffany was so sweet and accommodating to all request, questions, & nervous parents. The room where the wedding was held was set up very nicely. The reception room was breath taking. The table linens, china, & silverware was 1st. class. The flower centerpieces were absolutely gorgeous (had pumpkin containers which .can be reusable & nice memory & very well made) and lasted 2 weeks beyond the wedding. The food was delicious received so many compliments the night of the wedding & beyond. My son & his wife were just so happy & were beyond words of how everything went & everyone had a great time. Would highly recommend Rosedale Gardens. The quality & staff are a 10+. The Ash Family

Rebecca · Married on 09/30/2017

Very friendly staff. Flexible with appointment scheduling. Decorations were set up beautifully. Food was delicious! Couldn’t have asked for a better wedding reception!

Professional Touch Caterers 23
    Professional Touch Caterers 24
    Professional Touch Caterers 25
    Professional Touch Caterers 26
    Professional Touch Caterers 27

Laurie · Married on 09/23/2017

I couldnt have had a better wedding anywhere else. Tiffany and her husband is so esdy and fun to work with. Tiffany makes the experience easy and rememberable at the same time. I highly recommend them.

lakeita · Married on 08/26/2017

Truly felt like working with family. Both Tiffany, Alek, and the rest of the team made our whole experience and journey from the beginning of planning to the exchange of our vowels easy and memorable. I can not thank this team enough. Very accommodating and personable. I'm ready to do it all over again but with Tiffany and her team ;) Best The Thompsons 8.26.17

• F

Fernita · Married on 07/22/2017

We were married 7/22/17 and everything was beautiful! Tiffany and Arek were very professional from beginning to end. The staff were very attentive and friendly, the food was delicious. Couldn't of ask for a better reception venue and will use them for future events. I highly recommend using this venue. Thank you for everything!

Kristin · Married on 06/10/2017

My husband and I got married 06/10/17!
    Thank you so much Tiffany for making mine and my husbands wedding so beautiful!!! We couldn't be more pleased with the way everything turned out! The food was delicious and everyone had a ball! Thanks again so very much to you and your staff! TIFFANY IS A SWEET AND WONDERFUL COORDINATOR!!! WE ABSOLUTELY RECOMMENDED PROFESSIONAL TOUCH TO ANYONE!!! -MR.&MRS.STUPI

Sherrie · Married on 10/15/2016

My husband and I got married 9/17/2016 and used Professional Touch Caterers for our reception. Tiffany and the whole staff was wonderful. Tiffany answered all questions and was extremely flexible with meeting times. Thank you all so much for our perfect day we will be sure to refer anyone in the future. - Sherrie and John McCoy

Kristen · Married on 10/08/2016

Professional Touch Caterers did such a fabulous job setting up and hosting our wedding. Everything was exactly what I imagined and it looked beautiful! Not to mention that Tiffany was so great to work with. I would highly recommend Professional Touch!

Carolyn · Married on 09/10/2016

Tiffany and the staff at professional touch caterers went above and beyond to help make our day perfect. I had thousands of questions and tiffany was very patient and answered every ome of them! Everything was decorated better then i could have ever imagined. The food was great! Our over all experience was excellent!

• Y

Yaneth · Married on 09/10/2016

From the moment we walked in the door, we were embraced with nothing but professionalism and genuine concern for our needs and expectations. The staff goes above and beyond to make sure you have a carefree/perfect night. Tiffany and Eric went above and beyond any other venues we have used in the past. Top notch service from start to finish! We will definitely be using Professional Touch Caterers for years to come. Love Louis and Yaneth Resto

Chantell · Married on 08/06/2016

Tiffany and her staff made our wedding reception the best experience possible. The price, the food and the venue were awesome. The venue was decorated more beautiful and better than what we pictured. Thanks again everything.

Erica · Married on 07/23/2016

I got married here July 23,2016... Best day of my life besides the birth of my child. Tiffany was so wonderful and she did anything and everything to make sure it was perfect.. Let me just say job well done.. Every dollar was well spent with them. I would advise everyone to see Tiffany of you are deciding on getting married.. Rosedale gardens is a lovely place to get married at, from the set-up to the food you won't be disappointed, I PROMISE.. From the Linares family Thank you Tiffany and staff y'all did an amazing job..

Jennifer · Married on 06/26/2016

I just got married here yesterday 06 26 16 It was one of the most amazing days of my life Tiffany was a God send her staff was amazing if you want to get married somewhere, get married here! They literly treat you like family thank you guys for making my family yours.

Maonry · Married on 06/25/2016

Being able to sample the food made it so much easier to choose what food we wanted for our reception. It was great working with Tiffany, she is flexible, friendly and very accommodating. Great value and quality for the price. You really get the most bang for your money.

Elizabeth · Married on 06/18/2016

I can't say enough about Tiffany & the staff at Rosedale Gardens. The professionalism shown by Tiffany from my first meeting with her up until the day of our wedding was exemplary. She answered every email I sent her promptly and with answers to every question I ever had. Our wedding was PERFECT & I credit that to Tiffany for not only listening but "hearing" what my vision was as far as the reception set up. Her & her staff did a wonderful job of making sure all the decorations were done exactly as I specified. She was patient, approachable & flexible. The vendor recommendation list that she provided was also a big help. I used 4 of the listed vendors & was quite pleased with the professionalism & services provided by each of them.
    Our family & friends have been raving about how beautifully set up the ceremony hall & the reception hall were. I would definitely recommend Professional Touch Caterers to friends & family, as well as use them again myself for any future events.
    Tiffany, thank you for making my special day even more special & for making sure everything moved along in a timely fashion.

• Rhea

Rhea · Married on 06/10/2016

I really love the service Professinal Touch Caters provided for my big day. Tiffany was a great host, she really was very helpful. The food, decorations , and service was wonderful! I highly recommend if you need a venue for your wedding or any other catering services contact this venue. Thank you Tiffany for making our wedding a day to remember.

Brittany · Married on 05/28/2016

Tiffany and Arek at Professional Touch Caterers were absolutely wonderful to work with for our wedding this past May. I appreciated their willingness to work with me when deciding on our menu and making decisions regarding the best options suited for our special day at our venue. I was able to attend a couple of their tasting events and while reviewing the menu options in advance, asked on both occasions if they would be able to prepare some of the items not included in the menu for the group tasting. They were more than willing to accommodate and had the additional tasting items prepared upon our arrival. Our venue did not have refrigeration and we were responsible for set up and break down. One of my primary concerns during the planning process was moving the chairs for the ceremony outside to the reception area during cocktail hour and they made sure everything was taken care along with our day of coordinator. They also set up the dessert table beautifully and made sure my vision was created. The food was delicious (the tenderloin carving station and crab dip were our favorites) and the service throughout the evening was seamless. They came prepared with a fleet of servers and bartenders and Tiffany closely watched to ensure everything was taken care of. If you are looking for good food and top notch service, you've found your match. Thanks for helping make our day so wonderful!