Professional Party Planners Reviews

11 | Carol Stream, IL

11 Reviews for Professional Party Planners

Shawn · Married on 09/03/2016

Professional party planners did a fantastic job covering all 4 of our events. She made sure that everything we asked for she was able to provide. There wasn't anything she couldn't do! We made sure our photographer took pictures of the decorations because they were so nicely done! She made our wedding perfect!

Sent on 12/08/2016
  • User6004932 · event on: 12/10/2016

They did an amazing job! The decorations for our event were wonderful, everyone was impressed!

Henna did a great job putting my vision into the decorations and she delivered stunning results. So glad I chose them. You won't regret working with Henna, she is truly professional and does a great job.

Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/22/2016
  • W

Waheeda · Married on 10/21/2012

Very professional and efficient
    Nicely done
    Clear about pricing
    Would definitely recommend to friends n relatives and would hire again.

Professional Party Planners's reply:

sorry for the inconvenience--can you go back and rate our services---you didnt rate us

Loved working with PPP!! They were great!

Sent on 01/31/2013

They did a nice job setting for my wedding even though it was really last minute.

Sent on 01/10/2013
  • Amer

Amer · event on: 01/20/2013

Great value, great expertise, and more importantly they are not willing to comprise on quality. I've used them for my wedding reception and now our 1st anniversary and have been thrilled with the results. Bottom line you can't go wrong with professional party planners.

• W

D · Married on 05/21/2011

We arranged for this almost a week before the event. But they were able to pull it off nicely. The decor was just as expected. Actually even better than expected. Thanks.

Sent on 06/02/2011

Rahul · Married on 04/27/2013

I had an extraordinary experience with Henna at Professional Party Planners. We met with Henna about 1 month before our wedding after having met with other decorators (and not finding their decorations up to par). Henna was excellent; the decorations, stage backdrops, lighting, and table decor was beyond what we had expected, and she was very thorough in meeting with our hotel coordinator as well. The flower arrangements were exactly like the photos I had sent her (and even better looking in person!). Her fabrics are high-quality. We were able to rent chiavari chairs for 3 events for one price. The setup of all of the events (which were all in the same rooms at different times, thereby increasing their difficulty in setup) was timely and efficient. Henna was very good at responding to our questions and concerns as well. I would definitely recommend Henna and Professional Party Planners for anyone's wedding or special event.

Sent on 05/12/2013

3.2
      2.5
      3.0
      2.5

I originally did not want to hire PPP for a few reasons, but had some last minute things I needed, so I hired them.

My main issues when I first spoke to them were that:
    -they were a bit too pricey
    -their e-mails were very unprofessional which made me feel uncomfortable. They almost always ended with "Sent from my iPhone" and often times they did not reply with even a full sentence.
    -their portfolio was only on facebook, which I do not have, so it was difficult to pick the design that I wanted.
    -I wanted 36" baloons (something like this: http://rifferaff.typepad.com/.a/6a00d834557c7069e20120a91111eb970b-800wi) but my planner, Lala, told me it was childish. This was something I had always wanted so I did it anyways, but I used someone else because I felt uncomfortable asking her because she told me that.

At the last moment, when I needed to hire them, they did deliver on what I asked, which was nice. I did pay a lot though. Though their e-mails were still very unprofessional. Here is an example:

"Yes ill send a contract - u have to do a deposit today via chase or PayPal

Sent from my iPhone"

If you don't care about professionalism, but want a cheaper south asian decorator, try Mumtaz Decorators. They're also unprofessional, but at least the price is cheaper.

Sent on 10/19/2013

0.4
      0.5

Professional Party Planner was in charge of both my mehndi and wedding. Unfortunately, my experience with them was unprofessional to say the least. As a client, my responsibilities were to share with Henna my vision of how I wanted my stage decorations to look on my wedding events. Henna did not deliver on my wishes and actually ignored many of my requests. Few things being that the curtains on the mehndi day all looked like one colour. I asked her for specific hanging crystals to hang from center of the stage which too was not delivered. On the wedding day I payed for a bouquet to hold while walking in during my entrance which I never received. My family had to pull the runner off last minute because she didn't tape it down and everyone was falling. The centerpieces were not put in the right spots as I had asked. During the meetings she made it seem like she would do everything. Henna didn't keep any of the pictures I sent her of the design I wanted. There came a point where I drew out my stage which was extremely detail oriented and sent her pictures of all the materials, specific colour pallets, and centerpiece design. I felt more of a decorator then herself. She was very hard to talk with especially since I was communicating with her all the way from Canada. Not only was she rude to me, but also to my family members and my husband. I was also informed by the banquet hall staff members that she was quite rude with them too. I had to apologize to them as this was very embarrassing for me. She made my wedding very hard for me and extremely stressful. I would definitely not recommend Henna to anyone for any type of event. If you want to be happy with your event, then you should stay away from Professional Party Planner!

Sent on 09/30/2016

Mustansir · Married on 08/18/2013

0.0

Horrible! Henna was unprofessional, uncaring and rude. She screwed up everything and ruined my wedding. She was going to cancel on me couple days before event. Don't use her. You have been warned.

Sent on 08/20/2013