Doremixx Audio Visual Reviews

Doremixx Audio Visual 7
  • Madeline

Madeline Franco · Married on 07/03/2019

Excellent!!!

Best decision we made was hire Doremixx. Ivan and his crew were awesome! We sent them a spotify playlist and then told them to choose accordingly as long as the dance floor was full. And boy, was our dance floor packed! Our guests raved about the DJ and talked about how much they danced. Doremixx was competitively priced and a much better deal than using the resort's dj. Our package included a light-up dance floor, lights, cold fireworks and 4 hours of service. We added an extra hour for cocktails. Hands down Ivan and Doremixx made our reception memorable! We highly reccomend them.

Sent on 07/09/2019
    Doremixx Audio Visual 8
    Doremixx Audio Visual 9

Joann · Married on 04/11/2019

Wedding dj

Doremixx made our wedding day so special! He really kept everyone dancing all night long!

Sent on 05/03/2019
    Doremixx Audio Visual 10
    Doremixx Audio Visual 11
    Doremixx Audio Visual 12
    Doremixx Audio Visual 13

Stephanie W · Married on 03/09/2019

Greatest Decision of our Wedding !

Using Doremix as our destination wedding DJ at the Royalton Riviera was hands down the best decision we made. After the speeches NO ONE sat down the rest of the evening as they were dancing the entire time, myself and husband included! It was an absolute blast and he kept the party going exactly as we wanted it to. Did a great job taking our recommended playlists and adding his own and mixing songs perfectly. We could not be happier and HIGHLY recommend you use Ivan front Doremixx. You will not be disappointed. Thank you Ivan SO MUCH. Our guests are still raving about the DJ and how their feet hurt from dancing so much the next day. Do not hesitate to book them as your DJ for such an important day. We got the largest package and it was worth every penny.

Sent on 03/13/2019
  • Andrea

Andrea Duran · Married on 03/09/2019

DJ Doremixx was Awesome

We had our Wedding at Finest Playa Mujeres and we hired DJ Doremixx and he was awesome! We only requested a few songs and trusted him to handle the rest and he did not disappoint! He was great at reading the crowd and keeping people on the dance floor. Played Great music during the dinner.

We also rented the photobooth and it was a hit with all our guests! If you have the money I highly reccomend it.

If you are searching for a DJ, DJ Ivan is your guy! His wife Lupita is awesome to work with also!

Sent on 03/17/2019
    Doremixx Audio Visual 14
    Doremixx Audio Visual 15
    Doremixx Audio Visual 16
    Doremixx Audio Visual 17

Amy Smith · Married on 01/31/2019

The Best Wedding DJ!

DJ Doremixx was so awesome! He responded fast and in a timely manner. He set up well before the ceremony and when he was supposed to start- I even send them to the wrong place at the resort and he didn't complain or seem mad at all! (Sorry again!) He played all of the right songs, played the ones we had on our "Do Play List" and avoided the ones on the "Do Not Play List." What I loved most was he changed the songs and played different ones according to how our guests were dancing and the tone of the event! All of our guests commented on how great he was and the music played. Everyone also loved the white balloons, light up dance floor and LOVE sign! Best DJ out there! Hire him and his team- You wont regret it!

Sent on 02/13/2019

Tara Doucette · Married on 01/30/2019

Devin & Tara’s Wedding

Ivan and his crew were top notch! They provided very professional services, that kept our party going all night long!

Sent on 02/07/2019
    Doremixx Audio Visual 18

Alex · Married on 01/19/2019

Beach wedding

We had a beautiful wedding at Dreams Playa mujeres this weekend. The DJ set up way before the event and our ceremony went off without issue. Sound quality and workmanship was great. After the ceremony we proceeded to wedding photos and arrived at the reception where the DJ had everything set up. We gave him songs for certain portions of the wedding and the rest we asked to play the usual hits and make it flow. We ran behind and he had to cut down the song selection. Instead he melded all the song perfectly. All of our guests danced non stop to all the great english and spanish hits. His transitions were extremely smooth. I highly recommend them for any event. Great MC as well.

Sent on 01/24/2019

Carrie Callaway · Married on 01/11/2019

It was Amazing!!

I could not be happier that we chose to use them for our destination wedding. Communication was always quick and made me feel completely comfortable choosing them without ever meeting them or even talking on the phone.

Our reception was amazing and they are a huge part of that. We had people on the dance floor the entire time!!

Sent on 01/24/2019

Timothy Smith · Married on 01/05/2019

Best Wedding DJ in Cancun!

Ivan and his team provided the best night of our lives! Our wedding guests still talk about how amazing our DJ was. We danced all night until they kicked us out. We didn’t want to stop. So glad we went with Ivan. Muchas Gracias!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Molly Bergstrom · Married on 12/06/2018

Excellent DJ!

Doremixx was great! Every request sent at him was accepted. He worked with my wedding coordinator to utilize sparklers and cold fireworks, and altered my father/daughter dance song to exclude some of the live cheering portion that didn't fit. We didn't have to communicate much leading up to the wedding, but everything turned out great! I had a few song requests, but mostly let him do his thing, and the vibe was perfect. Thanks again!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Ashley Herle · Married on 12/03/2018

Amazing DJ!!

Ivan Gomez was so amazing being our DJ for our big day!! He played the best music and people danced all night and everybody loved it!!! We didn’t want the night to end!! I wish I could dance to his music all the time!!! THE BEST!!
    I would highly recommend this DJ! I give him 10+ out of 5 stars!!! :)

Sent on 12/16/2018

Linda Carranza · Married on 12/02/2018

Amazing and reliable DJ!!

Ivan was our Dj! He kept all of our guests on the dance floor all night!! I've never seen everyone swarm onto the dance floor at the first song!! It was a true dance party and I couldn't believe this amazing party was our wedding!! Everyone had the time of their life!! Ivan announced all the important things throughout the evening! We were very happy with the turnout of our reception!! Hightly recommend him!!!

Dasha · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing beyond belief. We Partied all night!

They completely exceeded our expectations beyond belief. We provided them with a list of songs to play, and they way the mixed them I would've never thought of. Additionally, they were flexible to substitute songs and even played baby shark for our baby girl upon request! I would recommend them time and time again. So professional and talented. They kept the party going all night. Everyone danced!

Sent on 01/05/2019

Lindsay Vandermeer · Married on 11/29/2018

Amazing experience-don't hesitate to book!

We were so impressed with this company! Planning a wedding in Mexico from Canada can be stressful-they took all the stress away! Super responsive, amazingly priced packages, and most importantly-they played amazing music throughout cocktail hour, dinner, and the reception! They kept our guests on the dance floor all night. We couldn't have asked for more. Highly recommended!

Katie · Married on 11/25/2018

Love love love

We could not be happier. Ivan kept the party going all night! Our guests loved the music and dance floor!

Doremixx Audio Visual 19

Luis · Married on 11/19/2018

Had everyone dancing all night

This DJ was amazing and the setup was perfect with a better value than the hotel vendor even after external vendor fee. He had everyone dancing all night with great music and good vibe. My wedding was perfect. Highly recommend his service.

Elaina · Married on 11/13/2018

AMAZING - Partied all night!!!

Absolutely loved working with them, so fast on all their emails, the music library was easy to us and had a very good range of music! I email sent over a special song that was a mashup for my father and I and everything was perfect! We had a little thing happen with the power – not even sure what exactly happened but they worked so hard and fast to get everything up and running again! The party lasted all night, guests loved the music, light up dance floor and all the lights. It was amazing and if I had to do it over again I would 100% go with Ivan and his team!! LOVED THEM!!! Thank you for making our wedding the talk of our families!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Julie Sabourin · Married on 11/13/2018

Fantastic DJ

DJ doremixx was so easy to work with! We gave a brief description of the type of music we liked and he provided a service that was beyond what we could have hoped for! He kept the party going all night and even the guests that don’t usually dance, danced the night away! Ivan also did a fantastic job as our MC! Don’t hesitate to book this DJ.

Sent on 12/21/2018

Amber · Married on 11/12/2018

Best Choice for DJ/Photo Booth

They were great! I didn't give too much direction as far as the music selection and they hit it out of the park! Also, nailed it as emcee. The mirror photo booth was also well worth it. It was a big hit.

Deidre · Married on 10/26/2018

Dance floor crowded at all times.

DJ Doremixx lived up to all the hype. A pleasure to work with, the whole experience was top notch. Thanks for making my reception something I won’t soon forget!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Veronica · Married on 09/07/2018

Best DJ ever

Ivan was great! I’m so glad I chose him
    He kept the party going all night long, dance flor was never empty, even with only 28 guests.
    I got a lot of compliments on the light up dance floor. The DJ also provided some white ballons in the beginning of the party which was great because even do not speaking the same language my guests were all connect by the good vibe/ dance and love.
    Ps: my husband had so much fun that 15 minutes after opening the dance floor he ripped his pants off dancing haha

Doremixx Audio Visual 20
    Doremixx Audio Visual 21
    Doremixx Audio Visual 22

Keanna · Married on 08/25/2018

My wedding was on August 25, 2018. I contacted Ivan Gomez and his company approximately a year and a half prior to my event. From the very beginning he was professional, pleasant, and responsive. Ivan was the last of 4 DJ’s I had contacted, and he was the first to respond to me. Later during my planning, once he contacted me for a timeline and play list, I was worried about how he would play and mix my list, the genre of music I selected was club/house music. Ivan assured me I had NOTHING to worry about. Well..let me tell you...he kept my wedding rocking! We all danced non-stop!!! He did an AMAZING job! All of my guests we were so very impressed! During the reception, several of my guests asked him for the CD to my play list. They wanted to buy the music!!! Let me add, just prior to us being announced, Ivan came over and introduced himself to us. It was as if we had known each other FOREVER!!! This small gesture meant the world to me, and put us at ease!

I also rented the light up dance floor, LOVE letters, and the Mirror Me photo booth from him. It all set my destination wedding apart from any other! My experience with Ivan and his team made me want to just have a party in Mexico just so he can be the DJ.

Future brides, if you are looking to hire a DJ for your wedding or event, Ivan Gomez and his team are the way to go! I can assure you, YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!

Sent on 09/07/2018
    Doremixx Audio Visual 29
    Doremixx Audio Visual 30
    Doremixx Audio Visual 31

Melanie · Married on 08/18/2018

Ivan was amazing. When we did our site preview in January we were able to meet with him at our resort Dreams Playa Mujeres. He was very professional and kind, we went over all the details. I was in communication through e-mail with him for months up until our wedding on 8/18/2018. He did everything I asked him to do, for example cutting the father/daughter dance short, and doing a shout out for my in-laws wedding anniversary (same day as our wedding). We had him for our reception from 7-11 pm, and I did not want the night to end. I had SO much fun dancing along with our 81 guests. We had music that was fun, upbeat and kept things lively. So good that people at the resort wanted to join in our reception. I highly recommend Ivan. He was an outside vendor and I'm happy I chose an outside vendor!! Thank you, Melanie & John Pugh

Sent on 09/12/2018

Diana · Married on 08/18/2018

Danced ALL night long!

Working with Ivan was a breeze. He was the first vendor I hired and he emailed me back very quickly. Using his music website was a breeze. He followed it and even downloaded music that wasn't on the list. I used his DJ service, dance floor and LOVE letters. You can't beat his prices.

Sent on 02/07/2019

Mary · Married on 08/11/2018

DJ Ivan kept the dance floor going all night! Dance floor was completely packed and it was the dance party I had hoped for. Loved the light up dance floor and guests loved the white balloons. Definitely one of the best parts of my wedding!

Sent on 09/07/2018