ProDJMusic Reviews

41 | Sacramento, CA

41 Reviews for ProDJMusic

Vanessa · Married on 10/28/2018

Wonderful DJ & incredible wedding

DJ Viktor was well organized & easy to work with! Vizcaya was our venue & it was a brunch wedding reception so I was super happy to see friends, family, & kids all dancing & having a blast on the dance floor. Photo booth was also a hit - my family loved the copies they took home & the endless props & backgrounds. Thank you Viktor again - we had so much fuuun!

• Ashlee

Ashlee · Married on 09/23/2018

Wonderful services provided! DJ reaponded to texts and emails very quickly and was very energetic during the reception!

Amy · Married on 09/22/2018

Viktor was such a pleasure to work with as our wedding DJ. He was very easy to work with from the moment we reached out to him and we felt confident in his ability to serve as our DJ and emcee during the ceremony and reception. It was so helpful to have a professional there to help with lineups, introductions for speeches, and dance timeline. Many guests commented on how great the DJ was and commended his music choices. We highly recommend Viktor if you need a DJ for your wedding or other event. He definitely gets people out on the dance floor!

Valerie · Married on 08/18/2018

We hired Pro DJ Music to be our reception dj/emcee team for our wedding reception a couple weeks ago and very happy with that decision. The sound and up-lighting worked out pretty good for our venue size. Viktor was great at hyping up the guests for an amazing exciting wedding reception entrance for us. He helped us stay on schedule (as much as possible) through the evening. Also getting peoples attention to keep everyone informed about the photo booth, speeches, bouquet toss etc (which isn't always easy when an open bar is available!). Several of our guests mentioned to us about how good the music was and were really cool to our guests. Some even thought they were our good friends :) Really friendly and good at what they do. We really appreciated having them at our wedding because good music and emcee really does set the vibe for the evening.

It was very easy working with them, all the way up through the event. Viktor is very responsive in answering any questions we had, gave us all the information we needed upfront. He provided a questionnaire to get an idea about what music we might want to play, any special requests, and songs to get people out on the dancefloor. They even accommodated us for some uncommon reception entrance song for one of my bridesmaids :) Their team went above and beyond what we were hoping for and really show they cared about our event. Price wise were also pretty good so I really wanted other's to know our experience with them.

Veronica · Married on 06/01/2018

Viktor did a great job with our daughter's wedding! He kept everything flowing and when we were a little bit ahead of schedule at one point, he did a great job improvising to stall briefly. We highly recommend Viktor/ProDJMusic for your next event.

Hannah Hamm · Married on 06/01/2018

It was great having DJ Viktor be a part of our day!

He helped make our day fun and stress-free!

Debbie · Married on 04/14/2018

Victor was great and easy to work with. His enthusiasm and love for what he does showed as he mc’d for the reception. I would recommend victor anytime.

Peninnah · Married on 10/28/2017

Viktor was amazing! Pleasant, professional and easy to work with. He made sure to have knowledge of us as people so that he could plan appropriately. His fees are incredibly reasonable, and I felt that being a DJ is a labor of love for him and so he will always give his best. His fees included a set up in the reception room and one in the ceremony room. I recommend him highly.

J · Married on 10/21/2017

Professional service and was flexible with changes in schedule. Overall, I would recommend Viktor's service.

Kiona · Married on 10/14/2017

Very kind and affordable DJ! Thank you!

meghan · Married on 09/30/2017

He was great! He met with me multiple times before the actual event which made me feel really comfortable and confident.

Jhoane · Married on 09/17/2016

We hired DJ Vik to keep our guest entertained at our wedding and he did an amazing job!!! Our guests had such a fun time - he kept us dancing all night long and knows how to make sure everyone has a great time! So many of our guests have mentioned that our wedding was definitely one of the best weddings they have ever been to! Thanks Pro DJ Music for being part of our big day!

Jeremy · Married on 06/26/2016

DJ Vik2Slick will turn your event into a great partaayyyy!! Great communication pre-event, google docs shared, event planned right, and delivered at our wedding ceremony and reception. Highly recommended! A+++

Liane · Married on 05/16/2015

Viktor was energetic, cared about our unique wants and needs, and was fun! I would definitely recommend him. He also provided a photo booth set up that was fun. Our guests seemed to enjoy all he did to make the event memorable.

• SacramentoBride

Selah · Married on 11/30/2014

Viktor was amazing and helpful. My wedding day went great and a lot of the reason why was because of our DJ Viktor. I typically am a quiet person and prior to the wedding- I told him that. He listened and understood exactly what I was talking about. When the wedding reception begun- he completely took over and MC'd the event smoothly w/ minimal talking from my end... (which is what I wanted). He had an itinerary that we followed throughout the wedding and I couldn't be any more thankful for all his help.

Kristin · Married on 09/27/2014

My husband and I couldn't be happier with Viktor from DJPro. We had quite a few hiccups at our wedding and he dealt with them so well and kept our guest entertained. Viktor was very friendly, professional, prompt, and talented. DJ Pro offers great packages and very affordable rates. We got both the photo booth and DJ service. Our guest couldn't get enough of the photo booth and they left with great picture momentos. Several of our guest commented that it was nice to have great wedding music for a change and we even paid for an extra hour to keep the party going. I would highly recommend DJ Pro for any special events. You will not be disappointed.

Karmela · event on: 04/27/2013

I am thoroughly impressed by ProDJ's services. Viktor is very personable and easy to work with. He played all the fun songs we like and was very eager to play requests from the guests. He's also got a fun personality, which also entertained our guests. I would definitely hire him for our wedding reception!

Karmela · Married on 07/05/2014

DJ Slick made our wedding such a fun and successful event. He is extremely professional and met all of our needs for a wedding DJ: he played great music, entertained our guests very well, and kept our ceremony and reception running smoothly.

He's got a ton of equipment for lighting and sounds and he even did the photobooth for our wedding. He also made a powerpoint presentation of "our story" and we've re-used it for another reception. The presentation and the photobooth were special touches that everybody at our wedding told us they really loved. They also loved hanging out with DJ slick during the wedding--that was awesome!

I would love to hire DJ Slick and ProDJMusic again for the next party that I'm hosting!

Viktor and the rest of ProDJ put up an excellent show at our wedding. They were responsive, easy to deal with, and had high quality gear. They also set up some excellent up-lighting.

My only suggestion for dealing with ProDJ is that if you are picky about certain songs in a genre be explicit about your likes and dislikes. They operate off genres mainly and we are a bit picky. They were responsive to our special requests and ended up doing a great job!

Ana · event on: 03/29/2013

Viktor is a great DJ! He definitely has all the right choices of music for any type of event.

Marie · event on: 12/08/2012

DJ Vik was engaged by our social group having a reunion from their university days. Spouses attended the reunion, and it was an extra successful event, mainly due to the music of the 60s, 70s and 80s. When it comes to reunions, we really get sentimental with the music. DJ Vik came super prepared with our playlist of music that appealed to us. The finale was modern gangnam style dance-off for the newer set, who wanted to party on. But for most couples, it was the line dancing and sweet "oldies but goodies" that had all the ladies getting their guys up and into the dance floor coaxed by the DJ using the right choice and timing of the music. The DJ prepared as icebreakers a "name that tune game" and got us to manage the raffle and gift-exchange in a very entertaining way. There was never a dull moment in our holiday party at the Double Tree Sacramento. Now we turn to DJ Vik every time we want to indulge ourselves in good dance music, mood-inducing lighting effects, and the pleasing company of friends.

jill · event on: 09/28/2013

the party was great and viktor did a excellent job, thank you so much....

• User3571868 · event on: 09/29/2013

DJ came through on short notice. He was very knowledgeable and was able to keep the party tempo going with my kind of music.

Rachelle · event on: 08/06/2011

Dj Viktor was extremely knowledgeable for the kind of service I needed. He was not only a really good Dj but also an awesome emcee! He was professional, well equipped, and really nice. His price was also affordable. I'm so thankful I found him. He took the job knowing it was a last minute thing but he sure rocked it. My 18th birthday was a success because of him. The day of my party, I didn't break a sweat over anything that dealt with music or the flow of the program. Thanks Dj Viktor. Hope I can work with you again!