ProDJMusic Reviews

50 | Sacramento, CA

50 Reviews for ProDJMusic

Rikeshni · Married on 07/27/2019

Awesome DJ

Victor was awesome!!!! Great music and a very kind person. Thank you.

Sent on 08/02/2019

James D. · Married on 06/15/2019

Great experience!

Viktor was a great DJ for our wedding! He was very lively and was an excellent "MC" directing guests and making announcements for the wedding. He had great equipment, and everything went smooth and according to plan. The dance floor was full all night too!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Mathew · Married on 05/18/2019

Great time at the wedding!

ProDJ music was an incredible dj for our wedding. You could tell he was experienced and had done all of this many times in the past. There were a few hiccups time-wise during the wedding reception but he went with the flow and kept everything on track. Everyone loved him!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Asia

Asia Avelino · Married on 05/17/2019

Awesome DJ and MC!

DJ Viktor was off the hook! He made our wedding reception really fun. He was a wonderful MC at our wedding reception. He brought a lot of energy and enthusiasm at the event. He kept the program on schedule. He interacted with the guests really well and we loved his music selection. Everyone was telling me they had a lot of fun at our wedding. I'm sure it was because of him. I would definitely recommend him for other events.

Sent on 06/08/2019

Vanessa · Married on 10/28/2018

Wonderful DJ & incredible wedding

DJ Viktor was well organized & easy to work with! Vizcaya was our venue & it was a brunch wedding reception so I was super happy to see friends, family, & kids all dancing & having a blast on the dance floor. Photo booth was also a hit - my family loved the copies they took home & the endless props & backgrounds. Thank you Viktor again - we had so much fuuun!

Sent on 10/31/2018
  • F

Frederick · Married on 10/12/2018

Great 50th Wedding Anniversary

We had a wonderful time. Our parent’s wedding anniversary became extra special because of his work. He entertained everyone and made sure that all guests were able to participate in the event. The music overall was great and we couldn’t be more happier with the outcome. Definitely recommend him!

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Ashlee

Ashlee · Married on 09/23/2018

Wonderful services provided! DJ reaponded to texts and emails very quickly and was very energetic during the reception!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Amy · Married on 09/22/2018

Viktor was such a pleasure to work with as our wedding DJ. He was very easy to work with from the moment we reached out to him and we felt confident in his ability to serve as our DJ and emcee during the ceremony and reception. It was so helpful to have a professional there to help with lineups, introductions for speeches, and dance timeline. Many guests commented on how great the DJ was and commended his music choices. We highly recommend Viktor if you need a DJ for your wedding or other event. He definitely gets people out on the dance floor!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Valerie · Married on 08/18/2018

We hired Pro DJ Music to be our reception dj/emcee team for our wedding reception a couple weeks ago and very happy with that decision. The sound and up-lighting worked out pretty good for our venue size. Viktor was great at hyping up the guests for an amazing exciting wedding reception entrance for us. He helped us stay on schedule (as much as possible) through the evening. Also getting peoples attention to keep everyone informed about the photo booth, speeches, bouquet toss etc (which isn't always easy when an open bar is available!). Several of our guests mentioned to us about how good the music was and were really cool to our guests. Some even thought they were our good friends :) Really friendly and good at what they do. We really appreciated having them at our wedding because good music and emcee really does set the vibe for the evening.

It was very easy working with them, all the way up through the event. Viktor is very responsive in answering any questions we had, gave us all the information we needed upfront. He provided a questionnaire to get an idea about what music we might want to play, any special requests, and songs to get people out on the dancefloor. They even accommodated us for some uncommon reception entrance song for one of my bridesmaids :) Their team went above and beyond what we were hoping for and really show they cared about our event. Price wise were also pretty good so I really wanted other's to know our experience with them.

Sent on 09/04/2018

Veronica · Married on 06/01/2018

Viktor did a great job with our daughter's wedding! He kept everything flowing and when we were a little bit ahead of schedule at one point, he did a great job improvising to stall briefly. We highly recommend Viktor/ProDJMusic for your next event.

Sent on 06/11/2018

Hannah Hamm · Married on 06/01/2018

It was great having DJ Viktor be a part of our day!

He helped make our day fun and stress-free!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Debbie · Married on 04/14/2018

Victor was great and easy to work with. His enthusiasm and love for what he does showed as he mc’d for the reception. I would recommend victor anytime.

Sent on 04/17/2018

Peninnah · Married on 10/28/2017

Viktor was amazing! Pleasant, professional and easy to work with. He made sure to have knowledge of us as people so that he could plan appropriately. His fees are incredibly reasonable, and I felt that being a DJ is a labor of love for him and so he will always give his best. His fees included a set up in the reception room and one in the ceremony room. I recommend him highly.

Sent on 11/18/2017

J · Married on 10/21/2017

Professional service and was flexible with changes in schedule. Overall, I would recommend Viktor's service.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Kiona · Married on 10/14/2017

Very kind and affordable DJ! Thank you!

Sent on 11/06/2017

meghan · Married on 09/30/2017

He was great! He met with me multiple times before the actual event which made me feel really comfortable and confident.

Sent on 10/20/2017

Jhoane · Married on 09/17/2016

We hired DJ Vik to keep our guest entertained at our wedding and he did an amazing job!!! Our guests had such a fun time - he kept us dancing all night long and knows how to make sure everyone has a great time! So many of our guests have mentioned that our wedding was definitely one of the best weddings they have ever been to! Thanks Pro DJ Music for being part of our big day!

Sent on 09/24/2016

Jeremy · Married on 06/26/2016

DJ Vik2Slick will turn your event into a great partaayyyy!! Great communication pre-event, google docs shared, event planned right, and delivered at our wedding ceremony and reception. Highly recommended! A+++

Sent on 07/02/2016

Liane · Married on 05/16/2015

Viktor was energetic, cared about our unique wants and needs, and was fun! I would definitely recommend him. He also provided a photo booth set up that was fun. Our guests seemed to enjoy all he did to make the event memorable.

Sent on 05/23/2015
  • SacramentoBride

Selah · Married on 11/30/2014

Viktor was amazing and helpful. My wedding day went great and a lot of the reason why was because of our DJ Viktor. I typically am a quiet person and prior to the wedding- I told him that. He listened and understood exactly what I was talking about. When the wedding reception begun- he completely took over and MC'd the event smoothly w/ minimal talking from my end... (which is what I wanted). He had an itinerary that we followed throughout the wedding and I couldn't be any more thankful for all his help.

Sent on 04/05/2015

Kristin · Married on 09/27/2014

My husband and I couldn't be happier with Viktor from DJPro. We had quite a few hiccups at our wedding and he dealt with them so well and kept our guest entertained. Viktor was very friendly, professional, prompt, and talented. DJ Pro offers great packages and very affordable rates. We got both the photo booth and DJ service. Our guest couldn't get enough of the photo booth and they left with great picture momentos. Several of our guest commented that it was nice to have great wedding music for a change and we even paid for an extra hour to keep the party going. I would highly recommend DJ Pro for any special events. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/06/2014

Karmela · Married on 07/05/2014

DJ Slick made our wedding such a fun and successful event. He is extremely professional and met all of our needs for a wedding DJ: he played great music, entertained our guests very well, and kept our ceremony and reception running smoothly.

He's got a ton of equipment for lighting and sounds and he even did the photobooth for our wedding. He also made a powerpoint presentation of "our story" and we've re-used it for another reception. The presentation and the photobooth were special touches that everybody at our wedding told us they really loved. They also loved hanging out with DJ slick during the wedding--that was awesome!

I would love to hire DJ Slick and ProDJMusic again for the next party that I'm hosting!

Sent on 07/22/2014
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 06/14/2014

Viktor and the ProDJ Music team were absolutely amazing! Viktor was very professional and really made sure our day was perfect. ProDJ Music is so much more than just a DJ...Viktor helped us plan our reception timeline and made sure the entire day ran smoothly from start to finish. The lighting was beautiful and really helped created the look we wanted to achieve. We had a wide variety of ages and music tastes and Viktor and his team made sure everyone was happy. I would recommend ProDJ Music to anyone looking for a great full service DJ that goes above and beyond expectations!

Sent on 07/21/2014
  • User4235591 · event on 05/31/2014

Our anniversary party was wonderful and a big part of why it was so great was because of our DJ! He provided valuable guidance as we planned our event, had suggestions that made the party fun for us and our guests, and he kept our program moving along in a timely (and gracious) manner. My husband and I are grateful that he was a part of our event and recommend him highly!

Sent on 07/09/2014