Pro Sound & Light Show - Diamond DJ's & Uplighting Reviews

Pro Sound & Light Show - Diamond DJ's & Uplighting 7
  • Miala

Miala Rappana · Married on 09/20/2019

Best DJ Company

Austin was amazing as our DJ he was more than excellent he had our guest dancing the whole time. Definitely recommend him for any event and would hire him again for future events in a heartbeat.

Shawn was our photo booth operator and he also was great by directing guest when pictures were going to be taken amd introduced everyone to the boomerang option (by far the coolest thing I've seen).

Thank you Austin, shawn, amd pro light & sound for the amazing service we had a blast celebration our special day with you.

Sent on 09/23/2019
    Pro Sound & Light Show - Diamond DJ's & Uplighting 8
    Pro Sound & Light Show - Diamond DJ's & Uplighting 9
    Pro Sound & Light Show - Diamond DJ's & Uplighting 10
    Pro Sound & Light Show - Diamond DJ's & Uplighting 11
    Pro Sound & Light Show - Diamond DJ's & Uplighting 12
    Pro Sound & Light Show - Diamond DJ's & Uplighting 13

Jaclyn Foster · Married on 09/14/2019

My dance floor was packed

Marc was absolutely amazing at our wedding. We gave him very little guidance on our music selections but he kept the dance floor completely packed from the first song to the last. Thank you!

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 09/07/2019

My DJ was so flexible and made sure to cater to what we needed to make the day amazing. Sound quality was perfect!

My DJ was amazing. He kept the party going and made sure we danced all night.
    People are contacting me days later telling me he was the best DJ they had seen!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Robert Hales · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing time helped by Pro Sound and Light

My wife and I are a dual military stationed in Alaska and Texas, so to plan a wedding in MN was not on the easy side. Pro Sound & Light was professional and incredible to work with. Their online programs and quick responses to questions made planning our wedding reception easy. We got the photo booth with the slide show and DJ. Best time ever. Everyone at the reception had a great time including my wife's 85 yr old grandmother cutting a rug to multiple songs. We are truly thankful!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Hannah Wallner · Married on 07/20/2019

Best Wedding DJ

The DJ was so well prepared and paid attention to detail and kept everything stress free for me! Everything went absolutely perfect. 10/10

Sent on 07/29/2019

Maija Anderson · Married on 07/13/2019

So much fun!

Ryan at Pro Sound & Lighting was awesome! He helped our reception run so smoothly and made it so much fun! I would highly recommend :) Also, their photo booth was a huge hit and now we have lots of fun pictures to look back on!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Melissa Adamczak · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing experience!

We would highly recommend Pro Sound and Light Show Entertainment!! They made our wedding reception unforgettable and we received so many compliments from our guests! Our DJ, Andrew, was so much fun and even did a few dances with us! Thank you again for the excellent service!!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Nikki · Married on 06/22/2019

Great DJ experience

The DJ was great!! He was so flexible and went with the flow. He was a hit and the guests loved him. He was soooooo hopeful with the pre process as well as the event itself. I’m very pleased and happy with his performance.

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Fleming · Married on 06/15/2019

ProSound & Light Show

Ryan was fantastic. He was interactive without being TOO interactive. The ceremony audio was flawless. During the reception, he played many of our requests and kept the dance floor going for HOURS! He also had good song recommendations when we were struggling to pick options. The online portal was also easy to use to help plan our event. Overall, 10/10! Thanks for making our day unforgettable.

Sent on 06/21/2019

Leslie Ponto · Married on 05/31/2019

Excellent and super fun

Ryan was a great DJ for our wedding reception, couldn't have asked for a better host. He was very professional and accommodating. We've had numerous compliments. The musical chairs was a huge hit!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Kayla · Married on 12/01/2018

Great Experience! Great DJ!

Best DJ hands down! I was so satisfied with the professionalism and service they provided from start to finish. DJ Carson completely knocked it out of the park and the dance floor at my wedding was packed all night!! Couldn’t be happier with Pro Sounds and I HIGHLY recommend them!!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Heather · Married on 10/05/2018

This company is incredible! Most of our music wasn't on their playlist and we had obscure versions of songs we wanted, and he was able to find EVERYTHING and get it in good quality. He nailed all of the cues from the precession to the reception, made sure everyone got involved and kept on dancing, and he was so much fun so watch him dance around and have a good time himself. I've heard plenty of good things about Pro Sound, and they are all true! 10/10 would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Sally · Married on 09/29/2018

We were so thrilled with our experience with Pro Sound. Carsen, our DJ rocked the music of the night. We had people chanting "One more song!" at the end of the evening. We could not recommend Pro Sound more!

Sent on 10/06/2018

Alexa · Married on 06/30/2018

DJ Tyler was amazing! We got so many compliments on his music selection, his energy, and overall greatness of the dance! The dance floor was always full and everyone was happy and entertained! He made sure everything ran smoothly and checked in with us at many points. The dance floor was full from start to finish. We can't say enough great things about DJ Tyler!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Suzanne · Married on 06/23/2018

Tianna was the DJ at our wedding. She was friendly, upbeat and did a great job. I would highly recommend Prosound for your event.

Sent on 09/29/2018

Apryll · Married on 06/01/2018

Karsen was amazing. The dance floor was full all night long and my guests had a blast. I've been to weddings where guests get bored or leave the dance floor and don't come back - that definitely wasn't the case here. He played the perfect selection of music and included a variety of different songs. Our reception was a hit because of him!

Sent on 09/26/2018

deb · Married on 05/27/2018

Aaron far exceeded our expectations and his reputation. The group consisted of about 120-150 people many younger adults dance enthusiasts, kids and a bit older generation. THE EVENT FOLLOWED A BEAUTIFUL WEDDING CEREMONY and nice dinner for my son and his bride. Aaron captured everyone's attention from the first dance to the last a perfect performance the dance floor was overflowing. The best ever everybody had a great time. Many comments from guests including a minister who has been to hundreds of weddings "the best DJ he has seen' Thank you Aaron so much I promised my son the best DJ and you more than fulfilled my promise to him. We added the photo both GREAT FUN FOR ALL!!!

Sent on 09/28/2018
    Pro Sound & Light Show - Diamond DJ's & Uplighting 14

Megan · Married on 10/07/2017

Nick was amazing! He kept everyone dancing all night and the games were so fun. The Uplighting completely made the room gorgeous. It was perfect!

Sent on 12/29/2017

Tianna · Married on 09/30/2017

Nick at Pro Sound and Light was great at accommodating our music and ceremony requests!

Sent on 12/26/2017

Richard · Married on 08/25/2017

We had an amazing experience with pro light and sound. Our expectations were exceeded and we could not be happier. I would highly recommend them to anyone and would definitely use them again.

Sent on 12/26/2017

Megan · Married on 07/22/2017

Nick did such a great job of keeping our party going all night! Loved having them apart of our big day!!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Dawn · Married on 10/22/2016

Pro Sound and Light Show was the perfect choice for our event! Our MC/DJ not only kept the party going all night with his music selection, but also officiated our wedding. It was wonderful to have our friend marry us and he did an excellent job as both officiant and DJ. The lighting was perfect, the music volume was excellent, and everything went smoothly!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Terese · Married on 10/08/2016

Mike P did an amazing job at our wedding in Duluth, MN. He helped everything run smoothly. We recieved many compliments from guests thanks to him.
    Keep an eye out for their Black Friday specials. We got their best package for a great bargain!

Sent on 10/16/2016

Cara · Married on 09/24/2016

Aaron from Pro Sound and Light exceeded our expectations! We had so many compliments from our guests and it was great to see everybody enjoying themselves on the dance floor! We also loved the uplighting and monogram in the ballroom!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Jessica · Married on 09/23/2016

Thank you so much for helping our day run smoothly and for giving us a night of FUN!

Scott was wonderful to work with and the perfect DJ for our event. When I booked with Pro Sound & Light, I knew I wanted an interactive DJ who would take charge, double as an emcee, and keep the night moving along. I really appreciated Scott being able to take charge throughout set up, doing our welcome and buffet instructions before dinner, dismissing tables throughout dinner, and keeping us on schedule throughout the night. It meant a lot to me to be able to show up at our celebration and to put all of our trust in our vendors to help the night run smoothly so I could relax and enjoy my night. The music selection was also great, and Scott kept the dance floor moving all night! He was able to read the crowd and stick to music selections that our guests loved.

It was an amazing evening, and we really appreciate all the help that you provided! I highly recommend booking with Pro Sound & Light!

Sent on 09/30/2016