Pro Sound & Light Show - Diamond DJ's & Uplighting Reviews

Pro Sound & Light Show - Diamond DJ's & Uplighting 2
Pro Sound & Light Show - Diamond DJ's & Uplighting 3
Pro Sound & Light Show - Diamond DJ's & Uplighting 4

Heather · Married on 10/05/2018

This company is incredible! Most of our music wasn't on their playlist and we had obscure versions of songs we wanted, and he was able to find EVERYTHING and get it in good quality. He nailed all of the cues from the precession to the reception, made sure everyone got involved and kept on dancing, and he was so much fun so watch him dance around and have a good time himself. I've heard plenty of good things about Pro Sound, and they are all true! 10/10 would highly recommend!

Sally · Married on 09/29/2018

We were so thrilled with our experience with Pro Sound. Carsen, our DJ rocked the music of the night. We had people chanting "One more song!" at the end of the evening. We could not recommend Pro Sound more!

Alexa · Married on 06/30/2018

DJ Tyler was amazing! We got so many compliments on his music selection, his energy, and overall greatness of the dance! The dance floor was always full and everyone was happy and entertained! He made sure everything ran smoothly and checked in with us at many points. The dance floor was full from start to finish. We can't say enough great things about DJ Tyler!

Suzanne · Married on 06/23/2018

Tianna was the DJ at our wedding. She was friendly, upbeat and did a great job. I would highly recommend Prosound for your event.

Apryll · Married on 06/01/2018

Karsen was amazing. The dance floor was full all night long and my guests had a blast. I've been to weddings where guests get bored or leave the dance floor and don't come back - that definitely wasn't the case here. He played the perfect selection of music and included a variety of different songs. Our reception was a hit because of him!

deb · Married on 05/27/2018

Aaron far exceeded our expectations and his reputation. The group consisted of about 120-150 people many younger adults dance enthusiasts, kids and a bit older generation. THE EVENT FOLLOWED A BEAUTIFUL WEDDING CEREMONY and nice dinner for my son and his bride. Aaron captured everyone's attention from the first dance to the last a perfect performance the dance floor was overflowing. The best ever everybody had a great time. Many comments from guests including a minister who has been to hundreds of weddings "the best DJ he has seen' Thank you Aaron so much I promised my son the best DJ and you more than fulfilled my promise to him. We added the photo both GREAT FUN FOR ALL!!!

Pro Sound & Light Show - Diamond DJ's & Uplighting 5

Megan · Married on 10/07/2017

Nick was amazing! He kept everyone dancing all night and the games were so fun. The Uplighting completely made the room gorgeous. It was perfect!

Tianna · Married on 09/30/2017

Nick at Pro Sound and Light was great at accommodating our music and ceremony requests!

Richard · Married on 08/25/2017

We had an amazing experience with pro light and sound. Our expectations were exceeded and we could not be happier. I would highly recommend them to anyone and would definitely use them again.

Megan · Married on 07/22/2017

Nick did such a great job of keeping our party going all night! Loved having them apart of our big day!!

Dawn · Married on 10/22/2016

Pro Sound and Light Show was the perfect choice for our event! Our MC/DJ not only kept the party going all night with his music selection, but also officiated our wedding. It was wonderful to have our friend marry us and he did an excellent job as both officiant and DJ. The lighting was perfect, the music volume was excellent, and everything went smoothly!

Terese · Married on 10/08/2016

Mike P did an amazing job at our wedding in Duluth, MN. He helped everything run smoothly. We recieved many compliments from guests thanks to him.
    Keep an eye out for their Black Friday specials. We got their best package for a great bargain!

Cara · Married on 09/24/2016

Aaron from Pro Sound and Light exceeded our expectations! We had so many compliments from our guests and it was great to see everybody enjoying themselves on the dance floor! We also loved the uplighting and monogram in the ballroom!

Jessica · Married on 09/23/2016

Thank you so much for helping our day run smoothly and for giving us a night of FUN!

Scott was wonderful to work with and the perfect DJ for our event. When I booked with Pro Sound & Light, I knew I wanted an interactive DJ who would take charge, double as an emcee, and keep the night moving along. I really appreciated Scott being able to take charge throughout set up, doing our welcome and buffet instructions before dinner, dismissing tables throughout dinner, and keeping us on schedule throughout the night. It meant a lot to me to be able to show up at our celebration and to put all of our trust in our vendors to help the night run smoothly so I could relax and enjoy my night. The music selection was also great, and Scott kept the dance floor moving all night! He was able to read the crowd and stick to music selections that our guests loved.

It was an amazing evening, and we really appreciate all the help that you provided! I highly recommend booking with Pro Sound & Light!

Becca · Married on 09/10/2016

Ryan helped make our wedding reception a night we won't forget anytime soon. Our dance floor was never empty and I felt connected to what was going on and well informed. We had an amazing wedding day, but our wedding night is what will stand out!

Lauren · Married on 09/04/2016

Great value, great service! I highly recommend.

Katie · Married on 08/20/2016

My DJ (Mike) was amazing! I loved that I could help plan on the online portal they make available to clients. For those of you debating on which package to get, you will not regret getting the one with an experienced DJ and uplighting included. Deciding on Pro Sound & Light Show was the best decision I made for my wedding!

Lacey · Married on 07/30/2016

Our DJ Mike was amazing. He was very friendly and detail-oriented during our initial phone interview. He arrived early to set up, ran the music and sound for our ceremony, which was perfect and flawless. During dinner, he was more than a DJ, he was an event coordinator. He helped with our slideshow, brought us drinks, helped keep the timeline moving, it was above and beyond. Then when it was time for the dance, he ROCKED IT! He had unique games and perfect segways into the next parts of the night. Our dance floor was packed all night long, and the venue owners said they had never had that great of a party. I swear there were multiple times that I was on my way to request a song, and he played it. He was JUST AMAZING! We got so many compliments on how awesome the DJ was. I think he would have played all night long, and didn't stop until we told him to. Mike is the BEST, and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a fun, interactive, thoughtful, and professional DJ.

• F

Michelle · Married on 05/29/2016

We had Andrew as our DJ at Park Point Beach House and he did a fantastic job! I cannot recommend him and Pro-Sound enough. He was so accommodating and flexible on our day, and did a wonderful job keeping the dance going all night long!!

We worked with Mike for our wedding last weekend and couldn't have been more impressed by him. He did an amazing job keeping the party going all night and organizing the reception. He even went above and beyond and smoothed out some kinks with timing of the meal and dances. The games were fun while not being cheesy. He read the crowd perfectly and was also able to give us a few moments of free time along with time for pictures and mingling. The lighting he set up was AMAZING. Mike set the atmosphere for the entire reception and we couldn't have loved it more. Our guests are still raving about his work. Thank you!!!

Lauren · Married on 09/06/2015

Loved loved LOVED our DJ. He was friendly, full of great ideas, enthusiastic, and extremely helpful in all areas! Everyone commented on how fun and creative the DJ was, and great music selection! Everyone loved the love story, it was such a special, memorable moment for us. He took very good care of our guests and our wedding party! From the initial phone call all the way through the end of the reception, I knew we were in excellent hands. Wonderful service, stress-free for the bride...can't ask for more than that!

Savannah · Married on 08/28/2015

i couldn't be happier with our choice in a DJ company. From the emails, to the phone calls, to meeting our DJ, everybody at Pro Sound & Light Show has made me feel comfortable and confident from day one. We are SO fortunate to have had Parker as our DJ at our wedding reception. Our wedding was a lot of "doing it ourselves", so to have Parker jump in and take the reigns- that was a huge relief to me! He was outstanding!!! He is the reason I felt so calm and was able to have so much fun at our reception, because I knew he was taking care of everything! If I were to go up to him and say, "hey maybe you want to announce this, or did you know that this vendor forgot this," he was already on top of it! It was such a huge relief to be able to trust in him and know that we were in good hands! That is exactly what a bride needs after months and months of wedding planning!

Pro Sound & Light knocked it out of the park on our wedding day! We traveled from out of state to Duluth, MN for our wedding and LOVED all of the options offered in your DJ Packages. Rather than going to multiple vendors for things like up lighting, we could have it all in one place! Our DJ Sam was absolutely amazing! He involved the guests from the second they came in to the time they left. I recommend him to anyone in search of an amazing DJ!! THANK YOU AGAIN!

I was so nervous when booking a DJ and terrified of ruining my wedding with a bad DJ. I'm so glad we went with Pro Sound! The sound quality was awesome and our guests were dancing all night long! Our DJ, Nick, was great and played all of our must play songs. We talked before the wedding as well so he could get an idea of the type of music we prefer. When things would start lagging on the dance floor he was great at getting things to pick back up again, leading our guests in dancing and encouraging people to get up off their seats! He was quick to respond to guest requests and flexible with stalling when we were searching for family members before the anniversary dance. It was great fun and our guests were all raving about just how awesome our DJ was! Thank you Nick and Pro Sound!