Pro Sound Dj's Reviews

48 Reviews for Pro Sound Dj's

1 User photo

• Ellexi

Ellexi Snover · Getting married on 02/05/2021

Started and Kept the Party Going!!

DJ Cregg was absolutely amazing! He did a great job taking our limited song requests and providing an entire event of perfect music for the entire crowd! He MC'd the whole wedding perfectly! He got everyone on the dance floor and kept them there! I was very impressed!! 10/10 Look no further and book as soon as you can!

Sent on 04/12/2020
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 01/25/2020

The Collins Wedding 11.16.19

To make it simple... HIRE THEM!!!! Craig was our DJ and he knew exactly how to get the party going all night! So grateful for him being a part of making our night so special!

Sent on 03/13/2020
  • Stefanie

Stefanie Pagela · Married on 11/17/2019

Had a blast

Alex was easy to work with. We literally booked two weeks out and no issues. The client website for uploading songs was easy to use and made it simple.
    Our diverse guests had a blast, everything from oldies, top 40, country, Spanish and our guest requested Indian and Turkish music both which he managed to pull off, wow!

Sent on 11/22/2019
  • Kim

Kim Mason · Married on 10/04/2019

Definitely recommend!!!

Cregg was our DJ and he brought such good energy to the night! MyShelle was in charge of the photo booth and made us an amazing photo book at the end of the night! We are 1000% satisfied with the entire service! Top notch customer service!!!

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 06/28/2019

Hands down, The Best DJ!!!

If you want your wedding to be fun, hire Alex! He is seriously amazing! Him and his wife did and amazing job at our wedding and I honestly think they made the entire thing fun. He had us in the middle of the dance floor with 50 people dancing around us, keeping everyone entertained and everyone interacting. I cannot give him enough praise and will recommend him to everyone I know! I can say he was the best DJ I have ever seen and the only one I will hire from now on. We also added on their photo booth package and they made us an incredible book with ALL the pictures that our guests took with signatures and comments by them. It was better then any of my other guest books and it’s my favorite to look at. They made our wedding so amazing. You will NOT regret hiring them.

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Danelle

Danelle · Married on 04/14/2019

Great experience!

We hired Alex to be the DJ at our wedding and I couldn’t be happier with the whole experience! From the initial phone call he was so full on energy and so fun, we knew we had to have him as our DJ at the wedding! He was super responsive throughout the whole process.
    One of our concerns about our wedding was people not dancing (we had a smaller wedding of about 75 people), but Alex had people up and dancing the whole night!
    After the wedding everyone was talking about how amazing our DJ was and we couldn’t agree more!

Sent on 04/30/2019

Alexis · Married on 09/22/2018

Thank you Alex for making our wedding so fun! We hired Alex to be the DJ for our wedding reception after we met him at a bridal showcase in Temecula. As soon as we met him we knew we needed to ditch the DJ we had already hired and replace him with Alex. He is so outgoing, fun, personable, and is awesome at what he does! We had instrumentals for our ceremony so we did not use the DJ services for the ceremony but everything he did for our reception was amazing. He was great at getting our guests up and out of their seats and made sure everyone really enjoyed their time. Our wedding coordinator and our venue dropped the ball on multiple things for our wedding but Alex seriously picked up the slack for everyone. Thank you so much Alex for everything you did for us I don't know what we would have done without you!!! Oh, we also used ProSounds photo booth and we were super happy with that too! We got to pick a personalized photo strip and loved it, we also had a photo album made there on the spot with a copy of all of our guests' photo strips from the wedding, it was awesome and I couldn't have asked for more. Only minor recommendation would be to add a few more props but everyone loved the ones we had and we have some great and hilarious photos!! THANKS AGAIN!!!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Chelsea · Married on 06/02/2018

We hired Alex for our wedding at the Stone House at Temecula Creek Inn in late June of 2018. From the beginning, he was always punctual, organized, and reliable. I could text, call, or email with any questions or requests, and I never felt like I was bothering him. He also is sure to let you know of any opportunities to save with him. His online system is easy to use, and I feel like his prices were beyond reasonable. Beyond the wonderful way they run their business, we were SO IMPRESSED by him the entire night. I ended up not requesting any songs because I ran out of time...but he took care of everything. He had everyone laughing and dancing and having a great time. He even had all of our guests that we know NEVER DANCE tearing up the dance floor. We were so impressed by his ability to read the crowd. Our wedding was a mixture of country and city with family from each side so it was great to see everyone out there having a good time together. Alex made everything so incredibly special, and made sure to keep us on schedule when we got distracted. I wasn't worried at all after talking to him over the course of a few months, but it was such a great feeling to have everything surpass your expectations. At one point, my fiancé came up to request a song and it was literally next on Alex's queue. He also helped me pick out some important songs based on just getting to know us. It was like he was reading our minds. We also rented their photobooth, which was amazing and everybody LOVED it. We have a special keepsake book from it and got to keep all the pictures too. I cannot say enough good stuff about Alex and I can't recommend him enough. Please do yourself a favor and see if you can score him for your date. It's over a month after our wedding and we still get compliments on him.

Sent on 07/30/2018

Anne Marie · Married on 05/19/2018

My husband and I used Pro Sound DJ's for our wedding at a winery in Temecula, we couldn't have made a better choice! Alex, the owner, was always available through email or even a phone call to answer my questions. Cregg, our DJ, was very attentive to our music requests and played everything we wanted in addition to a lot of other songs that kept the party going! Pro Sound DJ's even provided an ice cream stand when we served dessert, all the kids (and many adults) at our wedding loved it. In addition to all this, their final price was extremely reasonable. I would definitely choose Alex and Cregg again in heartbeat. They did an amazing job!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Jessica · Married on 04/21/2018

Alex was amazing, he kept the crowd engaged the entire night! i could have not asked for anything better!!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Katie · Married on 04/14/2018

Alex was great! From our first phone conversation, he put me at ease and I knew our wedding was going to run smoothly and our guests would have fun. My favorite part of the night was when he used our first dance song as our last dance and all our guests came onto the floor and danced with us...best memory ever!!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Robyn · Married on 09/30/2017

Pro Sound DJ's was absolutly amazing! They answered every question we had leading up to our event and Cregg was perfect! He kept the tone of the wedding what it needed to be and was amazing at reading the room. Everyone talked about how great our DJ was. We also got their ice cream bar and it was a hit! I would 100% recommend them again and again.

Sent on 10/18/2017

Bobby · Married on 07/29/2017

Pro Sound DJs was TOP OF THE LINE. They are seriously experts at what they do. They made us feel special and put as ease about our wedding from the first day we met them. Our wedding was wonderful and flawless and we owe a lot of this to Cregg and the Pro Sound crew. Their ability to read the crowd and keep us on track was awesome. Our ceremony and reception was flawless. Thanks guys!!!

Sent on 10/08/2017
  • Lea and Randy

Lea · Married on 03/04/2017

Don't even think twice- book ProSound DJ's before its too late!!! Alex was absolutely phenomenal- we had a very eclectic group of guests at our wedding and I think EVERYONE (100 guests) was on the dance floor at one time or another thanks to him. He kept the party going, he was so in tune to the crowd that he knew exactly what needed to be played and what to steer clear of. He was also in charge of the timeline which I can only imagine is the toughest part of a wedding. The night flew by and I am sure that is because the party just never stopped. Every single guest I have spoken to after our wedding (March 4th, 2017) has commented on what an amazing DJ we had- 'Best wedding DJ I have ever seen' is the most frequent comment I've gotten. We had a blast working with Alex & I honestly cannot say enough good things about the. If you have the opportunity to book him- DO NOT HESITATE... He is worth every bit of what you pay and so much more! Thank you Alex- from the bottom of our newly-wed hearts! :)

Sent on 03/20/2017

Danny · Married on 09/03/2016

My wife and I used Pro Sound DJs on 9/3 at Ponte Winery. It was just a perfect day, and it was made even more perfect by Cregg being on time, having high quality equipment, and tearing it up during the reception. Multiple people came up to me during the wedding and said the DJ killed it, which I 100% agreed with. I gave him the freedom to read the dance floor to keep things bumping but also he played every request I made. I tried not to be overbearing with song requests and let him do his thing but there were just some songs that we had to hear and Cregg was quick to accommodate and not brush me off like most DJs that I've met. He did a very good job at leading people and keeping the event on time even though we got a little behind from the speeches. It was by far one of the best DJs I've seen at a wedding and our day couldn't have gone any better because of him. If you are looking for a DJ in the SoCal area these guys are definitely for you. One less thing to worry about the day of the wedding since you are in good hands and they take care of everything. They actually make it less stressful if you can believe that. Wish I could replay the entire weekend. So much fun.

Sent on 09/08/2016

Brie · Married on 07/08/2016

Alex was extremely helpful in helping us select our music and knew exactly how to blend our two very different music types. He has worked with our venue before and was very familiar with the challenges and helped us to plan ahead of time to ensure our wedding went out without a hitch.

Sent on 07/15/2016

Brittany · Married on 12/31/2015

We saw Alex from Pro Sound Dj's at a family wedding, and booked him the next day! He kept everyone on the dance floor, and was fun and professional. We danced the night away on New Year's Eve, and he did an amazing countdown - so full of energy!

We also had their photobooth, and it was a huge hit! Large groups can fit in there, and everyone had so much fun! They customized the photostrips to fit our theme, and the photo guestbook makes such a nice memory!

Sent on 01/13/2016

Keziah · Married on 12/13/2015

The best DJ you could ask for! He was perfect, you wont be disappointed!!

Sent on 01/09/2016

Nataline · Married on 12/10/2015

We had the pleasure of having Alex Grammatico from Prosound DJ's as our personal guide through the timing nightmare of the perfect wedding. He kept us on schedule, played the perfect music and never stopped smiling through the whole thing. Having met Alex, I doubt we will ever use any other DJ for any of our family or party events.

Sent on 02/03/2016
  • Lena

Lena · Married on 11/21/2015

Updated: This is my review after the wedding! I wrote one a while ago regarding the booking process, but the actual wedding day is so much more important :)! We recently had our wedding this past weekend and let me tell you, Alex was AMAZING!! Up to this point, my in laws were the most difficult to please and the most picky as well. Alex blew their minds away and they were soooo impressed! Everyone raved about how awesome Alex was. And really, he made the day go so smooth and perfect! Before hand, his wife even helped with pinning all the boutonnieres on everyone. He was so attentive and always made sure I knew what was going on and his suggestions were always on point. We had a lot of party poopers who weren't into having fun or dancing and Alex tried so hard to get them engaged. Some eventually did, but those who didn't noticed his effort and let us know they appreciated it haha. The timing was so on point with everything and Alex kept everything on time. Numerous people told me that this was the best wedding they had ever been to and it was only flawless because of Alex. Not to mention he came 2 hours EARLY to make sure he did not run into traffic and entire time just asked me what I needed help with. The minute I was asking one of my bridesmaids to pin the boutonnieres on our family members, Alex just said "DONE". Poof I did not even have to worry!

We also booked Photobooth with him as well and it was soo much fun! His wife manned the photobooth and she was sooo organized and did such a great job! The props were so much fun and she also made us a photo album as well! It is really fun to be able to see everyones photostrips the next day. Not to mention he gives you a flash drive with every single picture!! Honestly Alex made my wedding perfect, and I am so thankful to have found him. Dont even think another minute, just book him. His prices are SOOO fair and anyone else you try to find, just wont cut it. Thanks so much Alex!

Sent on 01/16/2015

Alex was an amazing DJ and MC! He played music that everyone danced to all night long and was even able to get a crowd as big as 250 people together for a group picture. All of my guest raved about our DJ.
    Thank you Alex (and your wife) for making our wedding memorable!

Sent on 12/01/2015

Kara · Married on 10/10/2015

Cregg was awesome! He was funny and engaging and knew how to interact with the crowd. We are already recommending him for our friends wedding next year! :)

Sent on 11/06/2015

Andrea Mae · Married on 10/10/2015

DJ Alex is THE BEST! Not only was he great to work with at our wedding on Oct 24, 2015 as his clients and our other vendors but he is so good at spinning and MCing. We found him after going to another wedding and in that event, the bride picked all the music. In our wedding, we picked half of the songs while DJ Alex did the rest and it was awesome! He was so good at feeling the crowd, helped our lip sync battles be successful and our guests complimented us throughout the night on how much they are enjoying the music and DJ Alex working the crowd. Thanks so much for everything DJ Alex! We hope to work with you again!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Lexi · Married on 08/29/2015

Alex was AMAZING! He helped our wedding run seamlessly throughout the evening! He is a total professional, yet knows how to make the party come alive and engage the whole crowd!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Crystal · Married on 08/07/2015

Alex is so good at his job. He did a great job keeping the flow and getting the crowd up dancing. We made and excellent choice in our DJ. He came highly recommended by everyone and lived up to the hype. Thank you so much Alex!

Sent on 08/14/2015