Pro Sound DJ & Rental Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Kaylee
    Kaylee S. Married on 07/31/2021

Professional, Fun and Attentive

Julius was so much fun and executed our ceremony music and MC-ing flawlessly. He was engaging and was able to read the energy of the room and make our party so much fun. We loved every choice he made to keep things going. These guys make everything easy with forms and pricing options to fit anyone's wedding day goals. Highly recommend this group and would say to ask for Julius – he's a great time!
  • Jeff
    Jeff M. Married on 10/25/2020

Fantastic Work

We picked them based on reviews and pricing. It was a home run. Our DJ Alex did a great job communicating with us in the lead up to the event. We had to postpone due to COVID and they worked through that with us flawlessly. When it was time for our big day finally, Alex did a great job picking songs, keeping the guests entertained, and did a good job with the introductions. USE THEM!
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 12/14/2019

Wonderful wedding experience

Pro Sound DJ made my wedding an amazing experience. Julius our DJ was so attentive to what we requested and made our day wonderful. He is so upbeat and brings a lot of energy to the room. I highly recommend Pro Sound and Julius. You will not be disappointed!
    Laura V. Married on 09/21/2019

Great Value

We had a good experience with ProSound for our reception. Julius was very professional and had all the music we requested and some relatively obscure requested songs from our guests too. Thanks for a great party!
    Amy Married on 08/31/2019

Highly Recommend!

I highly recommend Pro Sound DJ. John was extremely responsive and professional throughout our wedding planning process. Our DJ for the reception was Audra, and she was fantastic! She coordinated the event exactly as we asked and was wonderful to work with.
    Gwen D. Married on 06/08/2019

Pro Sound DJ

Pro Sound was a dream to work with for my wedding! John answered all of my questions in a timely manner and the website forms were easy to use. We really got lucky with MT as our DJ. She monitored the room well, took any request, and was very flexible! She knew exactly what she was doing and she did it so well. My husband and I truly lucked out and would choose Pro Sound all over again!
  • Kyle
    Kyle B. Married on 03/16/2019

Bowman wedding

Extremely flexible and resourceful. Everyone was great! Would use again and again
  • Nicole
    Nicole C. Married on 02/11/2019

Easy, Stress Free Speaker Rental

Pro Sound DJ was so easy to work with for speaker rentals at my wedding. The delivery, set up, and pick up was easy and stress free. Their technician showed our coordinator how to use the sound system and everything worked out just fine. The dance floor was full all night with a playlist made by us. I would highly recommend their services to anyone interested in doing speaker rental instead of a DJ.
  • Devyn333
    Devyn Married on 10/03/2018

Jimmy was the absolute BEST!

I absolutely LOVED my experience with Jimmy and Pro Sound DJ & Rental. I spoke with John via email a lot before the big day (much easier for me, I hate the phone) and he was always prompt on answering my questions and payment was easy. This company was affordable and the level of service for the price was amazing! The online song request form was so easy to use and I had a ton of fun picking out my must play and don't play lists. I even requested a few songs they didn't have in their "inventory" and they made it happen for me! I paid more for Jimmy to do the ceremony music for my wedding as well as the reception and he did an amazing job! I asked for my bridal entrance song to play at a certain point in the song and he timed it perfectly, I was soooooo happy! I was able to submit a timeline for my rehearsal before the big day and Jimmy kept everything perfectly on time for me! He checked in with me and my husband throughout the day and made sure we were always happy. It was such a huge stress relief to have someone making sure things stayed on schedule and making sure I had all the big things I wanted taken care of. We even had extra time and everyone arrived at our reception hall sooner than planned and Jimmy moved the whole schedule up seamlessly and made sure everything was still covered. Jimmy coordinated with all my other vendors (officiant, photographer, reception staff, etc) and they all blew me out of the water with how well things went on our wedding day! Literally everything went exactly how it should have and I couldn't be happier! The music, quality, professionalism and affordability were all amazing! I would use this company and Jimmy again in a heartbeat!
    Grace Married on 09/29/2018

Loved Pro Sound DJ and DJ Audra

So glad we went with Pro Sound DJ for our wedding reception! John was very easy to communicate with to set up all of the details and DJ Audra perfectly captured the feel that we wanted for our reception. The price and service can't be beat, would definitely recommend to anyone! We will be using them in the future for any of our DJ needs!
    Kristen Married on 09/08/2018
    I couldn't have asked for a better DJ. He did great!
    Casey Married on 08/18/2018
    You should feel extremely comfortable in your decision to use Pro Sound DJ for your wedding / event. We had Jimmy as our DJ for our wedding. He was professional, courteous, and a lot of fun. He came early so that he could sync up timelines with other vendors. He made my wife and I feel 100% comfortable that we could enjoy the evening without another thought. They are top of line service and experience and truly a bargain for the price. Don't look further, I promise you will not regret choosing Pro Sound DJ and ask for Jimmy!
    Jill Married on 08/11/2018
    Wonderful DJ service! Price was great and they have all the forms online to make planning the night a breeze. Our DJ Alex played every song we requested, and was flexible when we wanted to make tweaks throughout the night to the song list or timing of things. Would highly recommend!
    Rachelle Married on 06/01/2018
    John coordinated our wedding and Alex worked it. They both did a great job of communicating and even brought up things I hadn't thought about.
    Angie Married on 05/26/2018
    I was initially drawn to Pro Sound because of the affordability of the wedding reception packages. We had an indoor/outdoor wedding on May 26th, and working with John and our DJ Terence was a breeze! John communicated promptly and regularly via email about all of the questions I had and he adjusted the time/details on our package several times. We wanted to have music for the outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour and also for the indoor reception, and John and Terence worked out a way to make this happen for us. When we were planning out the music for the day, we used Pro Sound’s online software to build a playlist, and we were impressed by the song selection and the ease of use with the website. We were also impressed working with DJ Terence leading up to and on the day. He called us in the week before our wedding to go over the entire day and was asking us questions we hadn’t even thought of! It definitely took some stress out of that part of the day because we trusted Terence to make sure things went smoothly. Terence arrived early to make sure the set up would work and provided music for the cocktail hour and dinner hour - we got compliments from the guests on his selections. During the reception, Terence played from our selected music and read the dance floor to keep people dancing the entire night. Overall, communicating with Pro Sound was easy and both John and Terence really worked to make sure that part of our day was amazing.
    Rachel Married on 05/26/2018

Recommend for your wedding!!

They were awesome and always just an email away if I had any questions or concerns. They always got back to me super fast and when I had to change my wedding date unexpectedly (husband is in the military) they had no problem changing the contract and didn’t charge me any extra. Not to mention, Audra the Dj herself, did an amazing job the night of my wedding she was respectful and friendly. I definitely recommend!
    Conor Married on 04/07/2018
    Alex did a fantastic job for us! He arrived on time, was both fun and professional in announcing the different parts of the reception, and he worked with our music suggestions to make a playlist that really got people dancing. That's one big thing I'd think most couples want -- to see their guests dancing and having fun. Alex helped us make that happen, and for that we're grateful.
    Janine Married on 11/18/2017
    DJ Audra was exactly what our Vow Renewal and reception needed. I found this company after a previously booked DJ (and friend) had a medical emergency. With the event less than 10 days away, we were able to iron out details and get this booked in less than 24 hours. Within the next 24 hours we had been contacted by Audra, and had all the details ironed out.

Since the reception, everyone I have interacted with that was at the event has told us how our Vow Renewal was one of the best they'd ever been to, and all have commented on how the music was a perfect fit for us, the event, and the crowd. We aren't the "chicken dance and hokey pokey" kind of couple, and after chatting with Audra, she knew exactly what vibe we were looking for, and she mixed our requests in with her selections seamlessly.

I will definitely recommend them, and Audra, to anyone who is looking for a memorable event!
    Gina Married on 10/13/2017
    We were set up with Audra as our DJ, after discussing all of the details with John and we were "matched" with her. It was a PERFECT match!! We had a very unique ceremony that required her assistance with music, and she absolutely nailed it. However, the best part was how well she read and interacted with our guests. We gave her maybe 5 songs we wanted to hear and otherwise we asked her to just keep the party going all night. She absolutely did!! The dance floor was hopping, and I received SO MANY COMPLIMENTS on the music. She read the crowd perfectly, made the perfect selections, and kept the party going all night. I couldn't possibly have been more pleased with her work!! In addition to the perfect party, the prices here are extremely competitive, and you can easily customize packages and add-ons to get exactly what you want!! THANK YOU JOHN AND AUDRA!!!!!!
    Lindsey Married on 10/07/2017
    Couldn't be happier with their service from the day I found them to the end of our reception. John and the online forms made planning a breeze - it even helped alleviate the stress of forgetting something important because they have it all listed and you just choose what you're doing and what song you would like them to play! They have a huge selection of music to choose from and even have "most requested" lists you can look over for the different parts of your event. Alex was our DJ and did a FANTASTIC job! When he called me prior to the reception I could tell he cared about what we were expecting and wanted to make sure to have an understanding of the atmosphere we were wanting to create to enable him to do a good job. When I first met him at the reception, I was impressed by how well he was dressed and love how he coordinated with the event staff and photographer throughout the night to ensure everything went smoothly. There was never a dull or boring moment, and I feel like we owe that all to Alex!
    Highly recommend their services for ANY event, but especially a wedding because there are some really expensive DJ's out there, just taking advantage of people fear of not having a fun atmosphere for their guests, but Pro Sound was affordable and yet professional in every way!
    Nancy Married on 09/30/2017
    I booked Pro Sound for my daughter's wedding reception & was so glad that I did! The owner, John was wonderful to work with. He almost always answered the phone & if I called after hours with questions, he always returned my call as soon as the business reopened. He answered all of my questions & even some that I didn't know I should have been asking. The online forms made everything a whole lot easier. These forms, again, helped with things that we wouldn't have thought of ourselves. Our DJ, Terence, called my daughter, at her convenience (she works crazy retail hours) a week before the wedding & they went over everything together. Terence was AMAZING! Some DJ's talk way too much, in my opinion, but Terence was just right & played all the music we wanted. We got a lot of really nice compliments from people about how much fun they had on the dance floor. Getting down to the cost now... Pro Sound is an amazingly great value & they deliver a great service for the money. We would highly recommend Pro Sound DJ & Rental & Terence to anyone!
  • Courtney
    Courtney Married on 08/05/2017
    Highly recommend. They were very responsive from the beginning. They even helped my find a slower version of my husband and I song and it turned out amazing. If they don't have some of the songs you want just put the name and they'll try to get it and if not if you have the MP3 then they can make it work. Our DJ was awesome she always came to me if she had a question or to see if we wanted to change anything. I couldn't have chose a better dj for our big day. Oh and let's not forget the amazing prices compared to some others I found.
    Doug Married on 08/05/2017
    Terence was great. Read the room well. Couldn't have been happier with the service that we recieved.
    Amanda Married on 07/07/2017
    I was anxious about what dj we would use for our wedding reception. I searched all over for good reviews and good prices and thats how I found Pro Sound DJ. I am so pleased with how they did! I emailed them so many times with tons of questions. They always answered them all and helped make sure I hadn't missed everything. Then we got to talk to our dj, Audra, a couple weeks before the wedding and she put all our fears to rest. She was sp excellent and really made our reception everything we hoped for and more! My brother in law and his fiance decided that night that they want to use her at their upcoming wedding! The compliments I received about my reception was for the food and our dj!! Everyone loved Audra. She's so personable and did everything we asked. It was pouring rain when we got to the venue and she ran outside to sit in our car with us to discuss everything real quick. Audra is amazing and I would highly recommend to everyone!! Thank you Audra and Pro Sound!!
    Summer Married on 06/17/2017
    We loved working with Mary. She was professional and went above and beyond to create the event we envisioned. Would highly recommend!