Pro Sound DJ Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Cathy
    Cathy S. Married on 06/18/2022

We would hire again!!

We had Jon DJ for us for our wedding reception and he was sooo great!! We are very particular about our music and he listened to us and was just so on point. Can’t say enough good things about him and very happy he helped our dance floor stay busy!!
  • Shannon
    Shannon K. Married on 11/20/2021

Shannon Younkin (Bride)

I love ProSpund DJ! This is the third wedding they have DJ for my family. Jon was awesome to work with and easy to get ahold with. Deryk was my DJ for the night and was awesome! He was really great to work with on such a busy day and accomplished everything I wanted!
    Travis L. Married on 10/23/2021

Awesome DJ

John and his team were great, and amazing to work with. Highly recommend!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Sam P. Married on 10/02/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Highly Recommend Pro Sound DJ!

We used Pro Sound DJ services for our wedding reception. They made the entire process super easy - from reaching back out after my initial inquiry, working with me to make adjustments to our service as I needed, providing a very straightforward online process for communicating timelines, info, and song requests, and doing a great job the night of! DJ Deryk was super professional, kept everything during our reception moving along smoothly, and made sure everyone had fun on the dance floor all night long!
  • Kaylee
    Kaylee S. Married on 07/31/2021

Professional, Fun and Attentive

Julius was so much fun and executed our ceremony music and MC-ing flawlessly. He was engaging and was able to read the energy of the room and make our party so much fun. We loved every choice he made to keep things going. These guys make everything easy with forms and pricing options to fit anyone's wedding day goals. Highly recommend this group and would say to ask for Julius – he's a great time!
  • Jeff
    Jeff M. Married on 10/25/2020

Fantastic Work

We picked them based on reviews and pricing. It was a home run. Our DJ Alex did a great job communicating with us in the lead up to the event. We had to postpone due to COVID and they worked through that with us flawlessly. When it was time for our big day finally, Alex did a great job picking songs, keeping the guests entertained, and did a good job with the introductions. USE THEM!
    Travis L. Married on 10/23/2020

Awesome DJ

John and his staff were great to work with and the DJ did an awesome job of helping us throw a great party! Highly recommend!!
    Victoria Married on 05/24/2020

Utmost professionalism and kindness

John has been so helpful and kind to my husband and I as we had originally planned a wedding that was scheduled during the first wave of Covid. We moved dates multiples times and John was always attentive to respond to confirm the new date. Ultimately we had to cancel the entire wedding and John was nice enough to give us our money back! Highly recommend working with him.
    Sara Married on 05/09/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Fantastic service all the way around

We had initially hired Pro Sound DJ for their affordability, but their excellent pricing doesn't sacrifice customer care.

Despite our wedding reception being delayed over a year due to Covid, John and Pro Sound DJ stuck with us, communicating promptly and kindly every time we had a question or needed to change the date. Their web forms made it easy to tell them our schedule and exactly what we wanted. We were updated via a personal email when the forms were received. We also received a call from our DJ Julius beforehand to get to know us and double check our details.

Finally, 2 years after our initial communication, we had our reception. DJ Julius pumped up our guests to celebrate as though no time had passed between ceremony & reception. We felt newly married all over again :) The setup was great with some lights to decorate the dance floor and an excellent sound system. He did a masterful job keeping the tunes going, playing songs we had requested in our form, working in the family polkas ;-) and requests from our guests. Everyone commented afterward what an amazing and fun party it was, and DJ Julius and Pro Sound DJ was a major factor. I highly recommend them!!!
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 12/14/2019

Wonderful wedding experience

Pro Sound DJ made my wedding an amazing experience. Julius our DJ was so attentive to what we requested and made our day wonderful. He is so upbeat and brings a lot of energy to the room. I highly recommend Pro Sound and Julius. You will not be disappointed!
    Laura V. Married on 09/21/2019

Great Value

We had a good experience with ProSound for our reception. Julius was very professional and had all the music we requested and some relatively obscure requested songs from our guests too. Thanks for a great party!
    Amy Married on 08/31/2019

Highly Recommend!

I highly recommend Pro Sound DJ. John was extremely responsive and professional throughout our wedding planning process. Our DJ for the reception was Audra, and she was fantastic! She coordinated the event exactly as we asked and was wonderful to work with.
    Gwen D. Married on 06/08/2019

Pro Sound DJ

Pro Sound was a dream to work with for my wedding! John answered all of my questions in a timely manner and the website forms were easy to use. We really got lucky with MT as our DJ. She monitored the room well, took any request, and was very flexible! She knew exactly what she was doing and she did it so well. My husband and I truly lucked out and would choose Pro Sound all over again!
  • Kyle
    Kyle B. Married on 03/16/2019

Bowman wedding

Extremely flexible and resourceful. Everyone was great! Would use again and again
    Nicole C. Married on 02/11/2019

Easy, Stress Free Speaker Rental

Pro Sound DJ was so easy to work with for speaker rentals at my wedding. The delivery, set up, and pick up was easy and stress free. Their technician showed our coordinator how to use the sound system and everything worked out just fine. The dance floor was full all night with a playlist made by us. I would highly recommend their services to anyone interested in doing speaker rental instead of a DJ.
  • Devyn333
    Devyn Married on 10/03/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Jimmy was the absolute BEST!

I absolutely LOVED my experience with Jimmy and Pro Sound DJ & Rental. I spoke with John via email a lot before the big day (much easier for me, I hate the phone) and he was always prompt on answering my questions and payment was easy. This company was affordable and the level of service for the price was amazing! The online song request form was so easy to use and I had a ton of fun picking out my must play and don't play lists. I even requested a few songs they didn't have in their "inventory" and they made it happen for me! I paid more for Jimmy to do the ceremony music for my wedding as well as the reception and he did an amazing job! I asked for my bridal entrance song to play at a certain point in the song and he timed it perfectly, I was soooooo happy! I was able to submit a timeline for my rehearsal before the big day and Jimmy kept everything perfectly on time for me! He checked in with me and my husband throughout the day and made sure we were always happy. It was such a huge stress relief to have someone making sure things stayed on schedule and making sure I had all the big things I wanted taken care of. We even had extra time and everyone arrived at our reception hall sooner than planned and Jimmy moved the whole schedule up seamlessly and made sure everything was still covered. Jimmy coordinated with all my other vendors (officiant, photographer, reception staff, etc) and they all blew me out of the water with how well things went on our wedding day! Literally everything went exactly how it should have and I couldn't be happier! The music, quality, professionalism and affordability were all amazing! I would use this company and Jimmy again in a heartbeat!
    Grace Married on 09/29/2018

Loved Pro Sound DJ and DJ Audra

So glad we went with Pro Sound DJ for our wedding reception! John was very easy to communicate with to set up all of the details and DJ Audra perfectly captured the feel that we wanted for our reception. The price and service can't be beat, would definitely recommend to anyone! We will be using them in the future for any of our DJ needs!
    Kristen Married on 09/08/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I couldn't have asked for a better DJ. He did great!
    Casey Married on 08/18/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    You should feel extremely comfortable in your decision to use Pro Sound DJ for your wedding / event. We had Jimmy as our DJ for our wedding. He was professional, courteous, and a lot of fun. He came early so that he could sync up timelines with other vendors. He made my wife and I feel 100% comfortable that we could enjoy the evening without another thought. They are top of line service and experience and truly a bargain for the price. Don't look further, I promise you will not regret choosing Pro Sound DJ and ask for Jimmy!
    Jill Married on 08/11/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Wonderful DJ service! Price was great and they have all the forms online to make planning the night a breeze. Our DJ Alex played every song we requested, and was flexible when we wanted to make tweaks throughout the night to the song list or timing of things. Would highly recommend!
    Rachelle Married on 06/01/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    John coordinated our wedding and Alex worked it. They both did a great job of communicating and even brought up things I hadn't thought about.
    Angie Married on 05/26/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I was initially drawn to Pro Sound because of the affordability of the wedding reception packages. We had an indoor/outdoor wedding on May 26th, and working with John and our DJ Terence was a breeze! John communicated promptly and regularly via email about all of the questions I had and he adjusted the time/details on our package several times. We wanted to have music for the outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour and also for the indoor reception, and John and Terence worked out a way to make this happen for us. When we were planning out the music for the day, we used Pro Sound’s online software to build a playlist, and we were impressed by the song selection and the ease of use with the website. We were also impressed working with DJ Terence leading up to and on the day. He called us in the week before our wedding to go over the entire day and was asking us questions we hadn’t even thought of! It definitely took some stress out of that part of the day because we trusted Terence to make sure things went smoothly. Terence arrived early to make sure the set up would work and provided music for the cocktail hour and dinner hour - we got compliments from the guests on his selections. During the reception, Terence played from our selected music and read the dance floor to keep people dancing the entire night. Overall, communicating with Pro Sound was easy and both John and Terence really worked to make sure that part of our day was amazing.
    Rachel Married on 05/26/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Recommend for your wedding!!

They were awesome and always just an email away if I had any questions or concerns. They always got back to me super fast and when I had to change my wedding date unexpectedly (husband is in the military) they had no problem changing the contract and didn’t charge me any extra. Not to mention, Audra the Dj herself, did an amazing job the night of my wedding she was respectful and friendly. I definitely recommend!
    Conor Married on 04/07/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Alex did a fantastic job for us! He arrived on time, was both fun and professional in announcing the different parts of the reception, and he worked with our music suggestions to make a playlist that really got people dancing. That's one big thing I'd think most couples want -- to see their guests dancing and having fun. Alex helped us make that happen, and for that we're grateful.
    Janine Married on 11/18/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    DJ Audra was exactly what our Vow Renewal and reception needed. I found this company after a previously booked DJ (and friend) had a medical emergency. With the event less than 10 days away, we were able to iron out details and get this booked in less than 24 hours. Within the next 24 hours we had been contacted by Audra, and had all the details ironed out.

Since the reception, everyone I have interacted with that was at the event has told us how our Vow Renewal was one of the best they'd ever been to, and all have commented on how the music was a perfect fit for us, the event, and the crowd. We aren't the "chicken dance and hokey pokey" kind of couple, and after chatting with Audra, she knew exactly what vibe we were looking for, and she mixed our requests in with her selections seamlessly.

I will definitely recommend them, and Audra, to anyone who is looking for a memorable event!
illustration stars