Pro Sound Chattanooga Reviews

Pro Sound Chattanooga 6
Pro Sound Chattanooga 7
  • Nancy

Nancy Brant · Getting married on 12/10/2019

Pro Sound and DJ Reece for the Win!

We all loved working with Reece and ProSound. He was great at communicating with our bride and groom, allowing them to choose the songs they wanted. He even did all the wedding music and it was perfect! He coordinated all of the seating of the guests, the announcing of the wedding party and so many other things--truly a full-service guy! But most importantly he got the crowd going. We had so many comments from the guests about how great his song list was and how fun he was. I really cannot say enough about how glad we are to have chosen Reece to do this wedding. If we had to do it all over again he would definitely be our man!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Pro Sound Chattanooga's reply:

Thank you Nancy ! You guys were amazing to work with :) When everyone has a vision it's a team effort to pull it all together, I am thankful to be on your team !
  • Gena

Gena Hall · Married on 06/15/2019

It was amazing!

ProSound of Chattanooga with DJ Reece was outstanding! They were professional, on-time, lighting was spectacular, music was amazing and DJ Reece made our night enjoyable! I would recommend them for any event especially a wedding, everyone was raving about how well everything fell into place. Thanks again!

Sent on 06/18/2019
    Pro Sound Chattanooga 8
    Pro Sound Chattanooga 9

Courtney · Married on 03/23/2019

Outstanding

Reece did a phenomenal job at our wedding!!! Our dance floor was full the entire night!! We will forever be grateful.

Sent on 03/25/2019

Pro Sound Chattanooga's reply:

OMG you guys were the best ! The bar is raised so high I'm not sure what I'm gonna do the rest of the year ! thx again !!

Shawnee · Married on 11/17/2018

So much fun!!

Reece was our DJ and he was so fun and friendly! His music selection was a great mix, there was no lull in the dancing and everyone had a fantastic time!

Sent on 11/24/2018

Kayla · Married on 10/29/2018

Reece is fantastic!

I could not have asked for a better DJ for my wedding. Reece's personality is great for what he does and I could definitely tell he's done quite a few weddings in his time. Everything flowed so smoothly and the music he played was phenomenal. We had a blast at our reception, all thanks to him!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Kim · Married on 08/11/2018

Prosound did an absolute amazing job. We were impressed with the lighting and the photobooth. They were a hit and we would absolutely recommend them.

Sent on 08/14/2018
    Pro Sound Chattanooga 10
    Pro Sound Chattanooga 11

Teresa · Married on 03/23/2018

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Our high school has worked with Reece and his crew for 3 years in a row, and there is no one better. NO ONE! Reece listens to what you want for your event and provides EXACTLY what you ask for with full attention to detail. This year we had over 400 students attend our prom. They had a BLAST! The dance floor was high energy from start to finish! In addition to music and lighting, Pro Sound has a photo booth that is so much fun for everyone! We are actually planning our 2019 prom NOW so we can be sure Pro Sound is available.

Sent on 03/26/2018

Mallory · Married on 02/03/2018

Reece and Sandy were so much fun to work with! We used them for both our DJ and photobooth for our wedding and it was absolutely PERFECT! We had a lot of specific, and different music we wanted for our wedding (Batman, James Bond, etc...) and Reece embraced it! He's so charismatic and all of my guests commented on how much fun he was! The photo booth was a HUGE hit too! We had the open version (which I highly recommend) and Sandy was on top of operating it for all of us! It was used pretty much non stop. They have such a great energy and know how to keep a party going!

Sent on 03/23/2018
    Pro Sound Chattanooga 12

Madison · Married on 11/11/2017

Pro Sound made our wedding so much fun ! They made sure our wedding ceremony to reception was smooth . They also gave us a super memorable book of pictures from our photo booth to look back at it which is so cool ! We also continue to get great feedback from our family and friends saying how much fun they had at the reception !

Sent on 07/05/2018
    Pro Sound Chattanooga 20
    Pro Sound Chattanooga 21
    Pro Sound Chattanooga 22

Pro Sound Chattanooga's reply:

It's always our pleasure to serve awesome clients like yourselves, thank you :) Reece

Natalie · Married on 11/10/2017

We used Reece for our wedding and he did an amazing job. He was so easy to communicate with and his wife was equally as wonderful. Our guests enjoyed wonderful music and photobooth fun all night. I highly recommend them for any of your DJ needs!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Pro Sound Chattanooga's reply:

Great Couples make my job easier !
    Thanks Natalie and Best Wishes to you both :)

Rachel · Married on 09/23/2017

DJ Reece was amazing! Very accommodating for our destination wedding, detailed website, reasonable pricing, organized (which I LOVE!) and to top it off, Reece has a great personality! Our guest did not leave the dance floor at our reception and the photo booth was a huge hit! We highly recommend Reece and Pro Sound Chattanooga.

Sent on 09/26/2017

Kareka · Married on 09/10/2017

Reece was amazing. I booked him 3 weeks before my wedding and he came through with everything I wanted. He kept in communication with me and brought my wedding to life with a monogram, uplighting, and a photo booth for a very reasonable price. He also has a great personality.

Sent on 09/12/2017

a · Married on 05/21/2017

I am very impressed with everything ProSound Chattanooga did. I loved! The DJ! Whenever I was stunped in my planning he gave excellent reccomendations. And the Photo Booth was a hit with all the guests. :) will hire again!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Lindsay · Married on 05/14/2016

If there were 10 stars that's what I would have chosen! I am a wedding planner in Atlanta as well as the Mother of the Bride this past weekend and it is my absolute pleasure to review Joe Nabors our DJ. Joe was flawless throughout the entire process! He kept the dance floor packed all night! I would more than recommend Joe for any event you are having. He exceeded all of our expectations. If you're reading this,, you've found your DJ! I guarantee it!

Sent on 08/07/2017

This DJ was a great find, Reece was organized and experienced. His planning web page is very helpful and has a lot of options for music, my only issue was that we had picked out our own music and heard other stuff during parts of the wedding where we had provided plenty of songs, I would have paid for the songs if downloading them was an issue:) O'well, Also, I didn't reaize this until I got my pictures, however, the speakers and his DJ station are right next to our ceremony and really takes away from our photos, I highly recommend asking the DJ to setup towards the back of the ceremony (this is how all weddings are setup that I've been to, I just wasn't thinking when I'd OK'ed where he would go)

Sent on 06/30/2015

kayla · Married on 04/25/2015

Reece and his staff were so amazing!!! All of my guest kept telling me how much they enjoyed the dj and the photo booth!!!! Highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 04/30/2015