Pro Setup Dj Services Reviews

13 | Salem, OR

13 Reviews for Pro Setup Dj Services

Ryan · Married on 08/20/2017

Aaron was very professional and responsive with all our questions and helped us figure out details for our reception. He had great ideas but also held true to our visions as well. We appreciated knowing that our reception was in trustworthy hands and would recommend his service to anyone.

Sent on 11/08/2017

Kelli · Married on 07/01/2017

We highly recommend hiring Aaron for your wedding, event, etc.! We hired Aaron to DJ our wedding reception last July and we were very pleased. He is very professional, organized and easy to work with and kept our wedding guests happy and entertained! Aaron was happy to meet with us to cater our music and reception experience to what we were looking for. He gave great suggestions, but was never pushy and genuinely wanted to help us create the event we were looking for. Aaron was always quick to respond, very knowledgeable and reassuring that his team had everything ready to go- and they did! Our guests agreed that Aaron was professional, fun, hosted great games and was happy to adjust volume, take song requests, etc. I am a very particular person in what I like, quality of experience, etc. and I can absolutely recommend Aaron and his DJ services. Recently I had a wedding guest contact me for Aaron's business name/ contact information so that she could pass it onto a friend who was planning a wedding- that has to be the ultimate recommendation! Thanks again Aaron for coming through for us and making our wedding day so easy, smooth and joyous! Sincerely, Kelli & Randy Taylor

Sent on 01/05/2018

Amanda · Married on 08/27/2016

Pro Set Up was perfect for our wedding! Very professional and everything went off without a hitch! I would definitely recommend his services.

Sent on 09/03/2016
  • Y

Yolanda · Married on 07/30/2016

I highly recommend Prosetup Dj!!! He went above and beyond to make sure my daughter's quienceanera was perfectl!! If you want one less thing to worry about on your special day I say this is your guy!! He was the most organized and professional. He made sure all the music perfectly timed and gave us such beautiful lighting everything was perfect! Thank you !!

Sent on 09/23/2016

Crystal · Married on 06/03/2016

I am a wedding officiant who had the honor of officiating a wedding where Aaron and his team provided Dj services his team was very professional

Sent on 06/21/2016

Aaron was great, we met once before our reception and by the time our reception came around, he had a great playlist ready for us. The next morning, one of my family members even mentioned that we had great music! People were always on the dance floor and having a great time!

Sent on 05/15/2016

Summer · Married on 09/18/2015

DJ was great. I was working 2 jobs and planning a massive wedding by myself so I wasn't exactly the best at providing info. in a timely fashion. Aaron was very understanding and worked with me. I think I gave him my "hand-written" song list, via photo text, like 2-3 days prior to the wedding and he didn't complain and made it happen.

Weddings are stressful enough and vendors can really make or break the event (and I had some difficult ones). Aaron was awesome, price was good, and the set-up was beautiful. I'd recommend to anyone.

Sent on 11/20/2015

Cayita · Married on 08/29/2015

Very good service, I recommend

Sent on 10/23/2015

Sharon · Married on 07/25/2015

We were married July 25th, 2015. We are extremely happy of the high quality of expertise we received from Pro Set Up (Aaron & his partner), were amazing. They literally made the wedding a blast! The money dance song was so fun, and all the perfect music they played at exactly the right moments. Several friends & family members were very impressed!
    Aaron did a fabulous job during the toast. It was spontaneous as he took the mike around to many people who wanted to toast while light music played in the background. His professionalism shined!
    I will highly recommend Aaron/partner with Pro Set Up to anyone I know who could enjoy his services.
    Thanks so much :)

Sincerely,
    Maurice & Sharon Meyer

Sent on 09/18/2015

Jacqui · Married on 07/19/2014

Aaron did a great job! Even when we wanted him to switch up the timeline at the last minute, he went with the flow and still managed to keep everything running smoothly.

Sent on 07/24/2014
  • W

wendy · Married on 08/17/2013

They were very helpful in suggesting music. And had playlist sites for me to go on so I could listen to the music and see the words.They showed up early and were very professional. And even though we had set an itinerary for the music they were very patient with me when I changed things! Lol! Sorry! I would hire them again for any function where I would need music. Very pleasant to work with.

Sent on 09/16/2015
  • F

Freya · Married on 06/11/2016

I found Aaron on a whim, I think I had been Googling DJ's in Portland and just came across his website. And I'll tell you, I am SO happy I came across Aaron. Not only is his DJ set up so awesome looking (the booth, the lights he uses and the lighting he did for our wedding) but he was so nice and professional and really knew this stuff!! As I had been planning the wedding from 3,000 miles away, he was very responsive to my emails and questions and texts. He even agreed to a Skype meeting with myself and my fiance! I felt very comfortable with him leading the charge on our wedding day and I continue to receive positive feedback on his services. I opted for the Princess Package, as we wanted up-lighting as well, and am so glad we did so. SO worth the money! I would recommend Aaron to all my friends and family!

Sent on 06/17/2016

Miguel · Married on 10/07/2017

Aaron was very helpful in guiding us through our wedding and providing a perfect environment for all of our family to have a good time. I wouldn't change a thing.

Sent on 10/19/2017