Pro Dj Entertainment & Pro Photo Booths Reviews

Pro Dj Entertainment & Pro Photo Booths 5
Pro Dj Entertainment & Pro Photo Booths 6
Pro Dj Entertainment & Pro Photo Booths 7

Cheryl - Lynn · Married on 08/18/2019

If I had to use one word.. breathtaking

I normally don’t write reviews. However. Danny and Lous were the perfect team. Between Danny’s professionalism and Louis’s ease in getting the party dancing and comfortable. It was just the perfect due. When I got home I overheard the guests were still talking about them. Thank you so much! Made our wedding unforgettable.

Sent on 08/19/2019
    Pro Dj Entertainment & Pro Photo Booths 8
  • Jennifer

Jennifer McAndrew · Married on 04/13/2019

Great party!

The crew over at Pro DJ is just amazing! Danny worked with our song ideas to create an amazing playlist, while the emcee Luis kept everyone engaged throughout the night, and was able to handle anything that didn't go as planned. Jay was a blast over at the photo booth and did a great job helping out the folks who didn't know how to use it. Pro DJ was willing to work with me through all my crazy ideas, and helped us create an amazing vibe at the event :) I HIGHLY recommend Pro DJ!!

Sent on 04/16/2019
  • Whitney

Whitney · Married on 01/18/2019

My fairytale wedding at The Grove

Danny and his team went over and beyond my expectations... the music was on point and got everyone up dancing. I couldn’t be more pleased with the results and I was very sad when it had to end. Danny helped me in many ways planning and coordinating the perfect night for my wedding.. me and my husband are truely thankful for everything and for making our fairy tale wedding come true

Sent on 01/19/2019
    Pro Dj Entertainment & Pro Photo Booths 9
    Pro Dj Entertainment & Pro Photo Booths 10
    Pro Dj Entertainment & Pro Photo Booths 11
  • Crystal

Crystal Williams · Married on 01/05/2019

Best Night Ever

A few nights before our wedding, Danny called us and asked us how we thought our crowd would be on the dance floor. We told him we thought they would need some push. To our surprise, the the help of Danny and Jason, our guests spent the whole night on the dance floor. I had the time of my life and as I looked around, i could tell everyone else was having a blast as well. We couldn’t have been happier with all of the services Pro DJ Entertainment supplied us. Between the amazing MC, persistent party music, photobooth fun, and beyond magical “Dancing on the Clouds” to accompany our first dance, the night was better than we ever could have imagined. I will forever recommend/hire Pro DJ Entertainment for any future festivities because it is guaranteed to be an amazing time.

Sent on 01/21/2019
    Pro Dj Entertainment & Pro Photo Booths 12
    Pro Dj Entertainment & Pro Photo Booths 13

Ashley Debello · Married on 12/30/2018

Couldn’t ask for anything more-THE BEST

Danny and his crew were INCREDIBLE!! They provided music for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. We received TONS of compliments on our DJ and MC. They kept the dance floor packed, read the audience and vibe and had amazing special effects (CO2 cannon, dancing on the clouds, sparklers... all the works) We have nothing but amazing things to say about this group! Highly recommended for any event with a DJ needed.

Sent on 01/01/2019

Jen Honig · Married on 10/07/2018

Amazing! Job

You guys were awesome! I would defiantly hire you again and I will highly recommend you to all my Friends and family

Sent on 10/16/2018

Anthony · Married on 10/06/2018

Danny and his team were fantastic. Our guests can not stop talking about the music plus Louis (our MC) and how he was fun, engaging, and caring. Our photobooth was a hit with our guests, so many great pictures that Danny placed on a flash drive so that we could cherish all of them. We had issues with our catering company towards the end of the night, without hesitation (and without us knowing) Danny and his team stepped in to help cut our wedding cake for our guests. We were shocked at how much they cared for the overall wedding experience for us and our guests. We could not be happier!

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Pro Dj Entertainment & Pro Photo Booths 14
    Pro Dj Entertainment & Pro Photo Booths 15
    Pro Dj Entertainment & Pro Photo Booths 16

Kelly · Married on 10/06/2018

Awesome DJ and MC

We had a wonderful time working with Danny and his MC Jayson. They were professional, fun, and kept us dancing all night. They understood the crowd and made sure to bring everyone out at least once- most of us were dancing until the curtain went up. We also had a photo booth through them and got some of the best pictures!! Truly a great team to work with!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Thomas · Married on 10/05/2018

PRO DJ was the one and only choice for us and did not disappoint one bit, after hearing recommendations about them from other people it was extremely clear why. Danny was great behind the DJ booth and Jason the MC really knew how to get all guests involved throughout the night. Everything from the tv screens to the dry ice as my wife and I “danced in the clouds” everything rad top notch and recommend them for any type of event. Thanks guys for an ubforgettavke night

Sent on 10/12/2018

Vanessa · Married on 09/22/2018

Danny & his crew made our wedding night a night we can never forget. Not only did we have an amazing time but our guests loved all the music played & the photo booth. We will definitely call Danny up again for any events we have in our future, and recommend pro dj entertainment to everyone.

Sent on 09/25/2018
  • Catarina

Catarina · Married on 09/16/2018

Definitely recommended!

Dominick and I couldn't be happier with Pro DJ Entertainment. Danny was always available to answer my phone calls. We needed a good portion of the songs played to be Portuguese and they did a great job with reading the crowd. They definitely kept our guests dancing!!!! It was the best day of our lives and Danny and his team helped make it so!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Victoria · Married on 05/06/2018

So, I booked Pro DJ Entertainment for a photobooth through a Groupon, since we were looking to save as much money on our wedding as possible. I have to say, the reviews I read prior to purchase were spot on! It was easy to book and any time I had a question, it was answered immediately by Danny. Then, on our wedding day, our attendant was Lewis. He was great! He set everything up so quickly, I almost forgot he was there. Plus, he was funny, engaged all the guests, and made our day that much more special. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Thomas · Married on 04/28/2018

Booked a photobooth for my Daughter's Sweet 16 Party. Everything went great. It really added to the overall fun of the party. Pro DJ did a wonderful job. I'm so glad I called them. Very professional. Would absolutely use them again.

Sent on 04/30/2018

Rosanne · Married on 03/24/2018

All I can say is WOW!!! Danny and his crew made my daughter's Sweet 16 an unforgettable night. From Luis, my MC to Danny, my photo booth guy to my incredible zap photographer, Marco everything was perfect. Everyone had had amazing night and we partied all night long. I would definitely use Pro DJ Entertainment again.

Sent on 03/28/2018
    Pro Dj Entertainment & Pro Photo Booths 17
    Pro Dj Entertainment & Pro Photo Booths 18
    Pro Dj Entertainment & Pro Photo Booths 19
    Pro Dj Entertainment & Pro Photo Booths 20

Rosanne · event on 03/23/2018

Danny @ Pro DJ entertainment was absolutely amazing. From Dj to Louis my MC to Marco my Zap photographer to Danny with my Mirror photo booth everything was on point. My daughter’s Sweet 16 was spectacular and I owe it all to Danny @ DJ Pro entertainment.

Sent on 03/25/2018

Thomas · Married on 03/10/2018

Wow. These guys are pro’s!!! We had the best night of our lives and you guys made it happen!!! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 03/11/2018
    Pro Dj Entertainment & Pro Photo Booths 21

Linda · event on 03/08/2018

We went with the open style photo booth. The quality of the pictures were amazing & they even tied the framing to our daughters nautical theme. The attendant was professional, timely and interacted well with the guest - couldn't ask for anything more. Don't hesitate to use PRODJ for your photo booth.

Sent on 03/12/2018

Rosanna · event on 11/18/2017

Amazing DJ! Current! The MC Louis goes above and beyond to make your party wild and jumping!
    No one left the dance floor when music on!
    Amazing staff! Book them now!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Steven · Married on 11/11/2017

Danny is the real deal and his team is very attentive. They really went out of their way to make sure we were happy with everything throughout the night. The entire staff is very polite, outgoing and went above and beyond to make sure every detail was perfect. Not only did they keep the dance floor packed the entire night but made sure the night went smoothly. Our venue was some what disorganized but Danny and his staff took charge to kept everything moving. 5 STARS ALL THE WAY AROUND!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Carol · event on 09/23/2017

Danny went above and beyond helping me choose colors and making my day perfect

Sent on 09/24/2017

Meryl · Married on 07/29/2017

We booked a Photo Booth for your wedding through Danny at Pro Dj. Danny was so helpful, and really wanted us to have everything we wanted! Luis was there the day of to help our guests, he was so sweet and so smiley! Our photos came out great!

Sent on 08/03/2017

Lisa-Marie · Married on 07/22/2017

Very attentive and flexible! Danny really kept the party going, and the MC, Jason, did a great job with introductions! One of the guests actually asked me for the name of the company because the music was so good!

Sent on 07/29/2017

Raquel · event on 07/21/2017

Danny was awesome to work with. Made my daughter's sweet 16 a memorable one! No wonder he gets 5 stars in his reviews. All my guest had a great time and can't stop raving about the great entertainment he provided. Jason was great as well, made sure everyone was having a grand time! Absolutely would recommend them.

Sent on 08/03/2017

Matt · Married on 07/07/2017

Danny and his crew were amazing, just as expected. We had a great time at our wedding!!! Uplighting, dancing on the clouds, Photo Booth, and all of the other lights just made the experience top notch. Love how easy it was to contact and work with this crew.

Sent on 07/09/2017
  • F

Fran · event on 06/04/2017

I used Pro Dj Entertainment for my kids B'nai Mitzvah and they were fantastic! Danny was easy to work with while planning and made sure I was getting exactly what I wanted. Jay, the MC was incredible! Him and the dancers had amazing energy and got everyone up and on the dance floor. Luis, made sure the photo booth ran smoothly which it did! The entertainment is what makes or breaks a party and these guys are the best! I will definitely use them again if I do another party and I'm sure some of my friends will now too!

Sent on 06/06/2017