Pro Digital Photos Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Lauren
    Lauren N. Getting married on 05/02/2022

The only company I would ever use!

I wish I could give Pro Digital photos 100 stars! We had such a wonderful experience working with this company for our wedding announcements. I was first drawn to them by the beautiful watercolor paintings they can insert on invitations, they are gorgeous! The free consultation was so informative and fun, creating our custom design and working with the designer was so easy and Jen created everything we wanted in an invitation! The turnaround process from consultation to design to production was so quick and the final product was professional, clean, and absolutely perfect!

To top if all off - the price was SO affordable! I had no idea how much wedding invitations cost, but I was shocked with what some companies were charging. Pro Digital was a STEAL considering the100% custom design, the speed, and the high quality final product. I will be telling ALL of my friends, family, and acquaintances to use Pro Digital.

Pro Digital Photos's reply:

You are the sweetest person ever! Thanks for sharing such a nice review. :) We absolutely loved working with you too. And your wedding invitations turned out darling!!!! Thanks again, Love, Veronica
  • Monica
    Monica B. Getting married on 11/02/2021

Wonderful Experience

Veronica was absolutely amazing. She made sure (along with the designer) to make sure I had EXACTLY what I wanted for my wedding announcements. We are planning to go with them for all of our photo/invitation needs.

Pro Digital Photos's reply:

Your whole design set turned out so pretty! It was fun working with you too. Thanks for sharing your kind words about us. :) Sincerely, Veronica
    Hailey O. Married on 07/12/2021

The absolute best!

Pro Digital photo was so AWESOME to work with!! They were quick and efficient to make our custom design. The paper was also really high quality. Once our proof was approved we had it ordered and picked up by the next day! Would recommend to anyone and everyone!!

Pro Digital Photos's reply:

You are such a sweetheart Hailey!!! Thanks for all your kind words. :) We've absolutely loved helping you out...and are so happy you love your invites! Sincerely, Veronica
  • Cassandra
    Cassandra C. Married on 07/09/2021

Simply amazing

I was married in Sept 2020 and Pro Digital made my beautiful invitations. We had sunflowers as our main design. The designer was amazing to work with and the process was fast and easy. I also had the same designer make our seating chart. I also had some of our wedding pictures printed, the quality of the picture was amazing. I always recommend this company!

Pro Digital Photos's reply:

We loved all you printed with us...and those sunflowers are the CUTEST!!! Thanks for sharing all your kind words about working with us. Love, Veronica
  • Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn J. Married on 06/05/2021

Very easy to work with.

I would definitely recommend Pro Digital Photos to everyone! I loved how my invitations turned out. They did such a good job and helped me get exactly what I had in mind. My invitations will definitely be one of my absolute favorite parts of my wedding (:
    Ben B. Married on 03/05/2021

Quick and cheap

We loved working with pro digital! We will definitely come back and use them again when the need arises

Pro Digital Photos's reply:

Thanks Ben! We loved working with you on your wedding invitations, they turned out great! Sincerely, Veronica
    Brittney W. Married on 02/07/2021

Love working with ProDigital!

As a wedding planner and designer I am super picky about anything design related, and ProDigital has impressed me every time! Working with their designers is so smooth and easy and I am always thrilled with the results! Love their turnaround time and really everything about working with them. Highly recommend!

Pro Digital Photos's reply:

You are so sweet Brittney! Thanks for all your kindness. We love working with you. Sincerely, Veronica
  • Jessica
    Jessica J. Married on 01/06/2021

So convenient, timely, professional and amazing design/quality!

This company was amazing to work with! I found them at a wedding expo I went to. Their work is amazing. They have so many designs, and let you mix and match whatever you want from their examples and whatever you find that you like elsewhere like on Pinterest, so you get to completely design your own unique look. I only had to go to their office once for the initial consultation to pick out the type of paper and envelopes I liked, and get an idea of different prices and packages. Everything else was done online from the comfort of my home. The designer was quick and professional with her communication, really listened to what I wanted, and made it look even better than I expected. Having addresses preprinted on the envelopes for our wedding was such a huge time saver and I appreciated their organization with it all. One of the best parts was how quick their shipping was too. Once you agree on your design they will ship you a sample of the design on a couple different paper choices to ensure you like it before you make your order. As a side note, if you do live close you can go pick up at the shop as well, but I live at least 40 minutes away, so that was a big convenience to having shipping. Also I ordered my invites (200 of them) and they arrived the next day at my door step. It was an amazing experience from start to finish. They had great customer services, I will definitely use them again in the future, and would recommend to anyone!

Pro Digital Photos's reply:

Jessica....you just made our day! Thanks for sharing such kind words about us! We are all so happy you loved the whole experience from start to finish...and your wedding invitations turned out so cute and custom. Sincerely, Veronica
  • Chelan
    Chelan S. Married on 01/05/2021

Phenomenal!

I absolutely loved working with Pro Digital Photos! My wedding announcements are STUNNING and I have gotten so many compliments! The turn around time was better than I could have hoped and they made it so easy. I cannot say enough good things about my experience! I will definitely use them again in the future.
    Carlie B. Married on 01/03/2021

is it possible to give more then 5 stars?

ProDigital made doing invites the least stressful and most fun part of our wedding. I was a very stressed out bride and ProDigital really helped make my life easy. My husband and I both had a really great experience working with Meikina and the ProDigital team! From our invites to our wall mounted pictures I am obsessed with this shop!

Pro Digital Photos's reply:

Oh....you are so sweet! Thanks for being so kind and thanks for all your kind words. :) We for sure loved helping you out with your wedding invitations and other prints. Sincerely, Veronica
  • Amazing
    Amazing A. Married on 11/06/2020

Awesome Work

My invitations turned out great! I loved that there are a nice variety of templates to choose from, but also that you have the option of a personal, custom design.
    One thing I really wanted on my invitations was gold foil lettering, and it turned out great. They also have the option of pearlescent paper, which I didn't know I wanted until I saw it on the proof.
    Overall, it was an easy process, and the invitations turned out better than I'd hoped for.
    Calvin C. Married on 11/04/2020

Excellent service, excellent product

Our wedding invitations turned out great and we had great service throughout the process! They had us come in to go over all the customization options and pricing. This took about an hour. My fiance and I looked at their many samples online and selected aspects of each one that we liked, and then went back in to the store to make our custom design. They had us write out exactly what we wanted the invitations to say, and then we sent them pictures of the design styles we liked. The designer got back to us in a day or two with our own custom watercolor invitation designs. We were able to communicate back and forth about some minor changes over the next day, and then we went in to the store to order the prints. The prints turned out great! Overall, the whole process took about a week. My fiancee and I were really pleased with how they turned out and are grateful we'll get to always have that as a memento of our wedding.

Pro Digital Photos's reply:

Hi Calvin! It was so great to meet with you. And it's neat to see the end result of your custom designs. They turned out lovely. :) Also, thanks for sharing about your experience you had working with us. We had fun helping you out. Sincerely, Veronica
  • Kayla
    Kayla M. Married on 11/04/2020

Flexible for Covid weddings!

Veronica was great to work with! I had a huge number of guests to send invites to and she made sure I got the best value while still including every aspect I wanted in the invites. I especially loved the hand-painted mini temple insert cards! I highly recommend them for wedding invitations.

Pro Digital Photos's reply:

Yes, the hand-painted temple inserts are the cutest thing ever! We love how your wedding invitation set turned out, so cute! Thanks for choosing to work with us. xoxoxo - Veronica
    R. Harris Married on 11/04/2020

Pro Digital is Amazing

Pro Digital is amazing. They worked with us in every step. Incredible designers and customer service. They helped us out in a time crunch. When we were not able to have the reception due to the Covid outbreak they designed and printed up postcards for us to send out as well
  • Aubrey
    Aubrey Married on 10/10/2020

Incredible experience

Working with Veronica and her amazing team was nothing less than perfect! I couldn't have imagined a better experience for creating our unique wedding invitations.

Pro Digital Photos's reply:

You're a sweetheart Aubrey!!! We absolutely loved working with you and helping your vision come to life. :) Thanks for your kind words. Love, Veronica
    Lauren L. Married on 09/18/2020

Communicative, fast and affordable

Amazing staff across the board. Veronica and her team are kind, smart and super talented. My invitations are gorgeous and even when I changed my date last minute because of Covid they had everything changed and shipped out in days. Couldn’t be happier with this company! Already told all my friends about them and will continue to.
  • Amanda
    Amanda K. Married on 09/06/2020

Flawless Exectution

From the very beginning I could tell that our experience was going to be seamless with pro digital photos. Veronica sat down with us and went over every detail from design to print. She was very helpful and knowledgeable with every question we had. This boutique has plenty of samples in their store of all styles and finishes that you can use for inspiration towards your own custom design. We ordered, custom designed, and had our printed wedding invitations+envelopes in 7 business days. FLAWLESS EXECUTION.
    We ran into a minor issue upon printing the invites (of which was not their fault) and the team at pro digital photos fixed the problem entirely within HOURS of us calling in. Such a great experience and great value for what you're paying. I highly recommend this company!
    Rachel Married on 08/12/2020

I love pro digital!

I absolutely LOVED working with Pro Digital! They were so easy to work with and always willing to help me. I had a lot of questions and they were there every step of the way! My invites looked AMAZING!! Everyone commented on how cute and professional they looked! The best decision I made was going with pro digital! They are the BEST!

Pro Digital Photos's reply:

Yay!!!! We love that you came to us too! Thanks for sharing your experience and for all your kind words. So glad we could help you out with some darling wedding invitations. :) Sincerely, Veronica
  • Jeanette
    Jeanette W. Married on 08/12/2020

Invitation design set the tone for our weddings!

I had two kids get married at the same time, and I wanted their weddings to feel unique to each of them. ProDigital helped us set the tone for the rest of the wedding planning! Their custom designs helped us refine our colors and themes. The turnaround time was phenomenal.
  • Blanca
    Blanca C. Married on 08/11/2020

The Best Personalized Customer Service

Veronica was super friendly and thorough in our consultation! She showed us examples of what we could do with our very own, personalized invitations! Not only that, they do little sketched ceremony cards of the temple OR your venue! Like who does that? It's AMAZING!

So, then, I decided to buy a Canvas from our trip to Hawaii to see for myself their quality if work on something that was MINE, and not just a promotional item across their store. I was absolutely BLOWN AWAY!! Not only that, she even sent me a personalized thank you card in the mail! They are absolutely amazing! Now I can't wait to get my invitations!

Book them!! You will not regret it!

Pro Digital Photos's reply:

Blanca, you are the BEST! It was honestly so fun meeting with you at your consultation. Can't wait to get started on your wedding invitations too. :) And I'm happy you love your canvas print. Thanks for your kind review. Sincerely, Veronica
    Makena L. Married on 08/11/2020

Best Invitation Service Around!

I started searching around for a great wedding invite company when I got engaged and am so glad I found them! They have the absolute cutest designs and help you with everything you need to customize them to your liking! I combined about 3 different templates and my designer created a beautiful card! Also during covid we had to switch our plans a few times and they were super kind and flexible with all of the changes! They get everything finished in a timely order and are super sweet when you pick things up and finish your project. Absolutely loved working with them! (:

Pro Digital Photos's reply:

Thanks Makena for taking the time to share your positive feedback about working with us for your custom wedding invitations. They turned out so cute...and we're happy we could help navigate the covid-19 situations along side you in your planning. Thanks again, Veronica
    Laura C. Married on 07/10/2020

Easy and fun to work with

I absolutely loved working with Pro Digital Photos to create my dream wedding announcement! Jen was super easy to work with and very quick to communicate with me. The whole process was fast and painless. I would, and have, recommended this website to friends looking for a great place to create their announcements.

Pro Digital Photos's reply:

Thanks so much for sharing your positive feedback on creating your dream wedding invitations with us at Pro Digital Photos! We've loved working with you too Laura! Love, Veronica
  • Renee
    Renee S. Married on 07/03/2020

Pro Digital Photography Is AMAZING!

We first met Veronica from Pro Digital Photography at the Utah Bridal Extravaganza at the Grand America Hotel in January 2020. My son’s fiancé and I were drawn to their booth because the Announcement/Invitations were so beautiful and original in their designs. We enjoyed chatting with Veronica the owner so much we came back twice! Veronica even set up our first design meeting in the store which was so kind because she was fitting us in for a wedding in two and a half months!
    The people I worked with at Pro Digital Photography were AWESOME! Meikina was so helpful the evening we came in for our initial visit and to choose the wedding announcement style and upload all our information.
    Then we had Jen as our designer and I can’t even begin to tell you how AMAZING she is! WOW!! She was Fabulous to work with to get our perfect announcement. She designed a lovely announcement and was so kind when I asked for a few changes to made to her original design. What emerged was the announcement of our dreams! Exactly following our vision of what we hoped the announcement would look like. We are beyond happy!!!
    When we were ready to print, Alisha, another employee, was there to walk us through the process and help us choose the right paper for the look we wanted. Such Talented and Amazing People!
    This is my third child to get married and I have received more compliments on this announcement than on any other we have done. I love Pro Digital Photography and would give them a 10 Star rating if it were possible!! THANK YOU!

Pro Digital Photos's reply:

We absolutely loved working with you Renee! We sure appreciate all your kind words you posted about our team. :) Thanks for making us feel so amazing! Sincerely, Veronica
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey C. Married on 06/20/2020

Amazing Company, people, and products!

Absolutely AMAZING company and people to work with! Quality of product and helpfulness of employees is phenomenal.

Pro Digital Photos's reply:

Thanks Lindsey for your sweet comment. We absolutely loved helping you out with your darling invites! :) -Veronica
    Alex B. Married on 05/30/2020

Great product and amazing staff

Pro Digital was amazing to work with! They were so helpful every time I called in, visited the store or met Veronica at a bridal show. Jen was a great designer to work with and she was so patient. Sadie, our talented artist, created the cutest image of our venue that I will be using on everything! I created my invites, a welcome sign and an alternative guest book with them and I could not be happier with the results. I will be using them for any future needs I have!

Pro Digital Photos's reply:

Thanks so much Alex for your kind review. We absolutely love the hand drawn venue our artist Sadie did for you...it's DARLING! And we are so happy you love everything so far. :) Thanks again, Luv-Veronica