Pro Art Photo-Video, Inc Reviews

Pro Art Photo-Video, Inc 4
  • Asif

Asif Khan · Married on 05/08/2019

Great couple amizing

Wow in weddingwire this is the great couple

Sent on 07/02/2019

Gina · Married on 02/08/2019

Grateful for the memories captured!

George and his assistant were amazing videographers and I'm so glad we chose them to capture our wedding. George was pleasant to work with and captured the essence of our day and so many wonderful moments I didn't even realize had happened! My husband and I love watching our wedding video and reliving the day. I never give reviews as it takes a lot to "wow" me, but I would definitely work with George and his team again and highly recommend them for your special event. George had great communication before, during and after our wedding and was enjoyable to work with!

Sent on 02/08/2019

Ecaterina Ilievici · Married on 10/13/2018

Good team , fair price, professionals, perfect quality

Thank you for an awesome job! We had George and his team film our wedding and we are verry happy with the final product. We saw it from the beggining that they are proffesionals. The price was fair and he made an awesome atmosphere making us feel good in front of the camera.

Sent on 03/19/2019
  • O

Olivia · Married on 09/24/2017

Excellence All the Way!

George at ProArt Photo Video was amazing! He did our wedding photography and knew exactly what was necessary to create very beautiful and artistic photos.

Sent on 03/30/2019

Kelley · Married on 06/03/2017

Amazing Experience!!

Words cannot describe how happy I am that we chose George and his wife Ana to be our wedding photographers!! Choosing your wedding photographer is such an important decision. George and his wife Ana had so much energy, professionalism, and passion for what they were doing. George went above and beyond to get the perfect shot. His personality shines through in his work. When I received the pictures it was more than I could have ever expected. The editing George and Ana did on the pictures is flawless. It truly means so much to have so many beautiful pictures to look back on. You will not be let down by choosing them!

Sent on 02/06/2019
    Pro Art Photo-Video, Inc 5
    Pro Art Photo-Video, Inc 6
    Pro Art Photo-Video, Inc 7
    Pro Art Photo-Video, Inc 8

Lauren · Married on 07/02/2016

Videographer Made Our Memories!

A videographer was a non-negotiable for me when we got married. We hired George and Pro Art Photo & Video and from the first conversation, George exceeded my expectations. We talked through the style of video I wanted, the moments and people that were most important to capture, and other details I would have never thought of but George did. Through it all, I could tell how excited and dedicated he was to getting our video right, for us. He captured all the small details, like the rooms of my child hood home, our family cat walking across the hall, the centerpieces on the tables, details of my dress...everything! I had also decided I didn't need him to interview people for my video, but George still found a few moments to capture conversations with my parents, husband, and our bridal party and I am so grateful he did! Of all my vendors, George was by far the most personal and easy to work with - I am so thankful to have had him capture our wedding. Our wedding was three years ago, and the entire day went by so fast sometimes it seems like a dream...yet whenever I feel that way, I watch George's video of our wedding and we feel transported right back to the day and being with all of the people we love all over again.

Sent on 04/29/2019

Michelle · Married on 05/29/2016

Great service and impressive work!

George was recently the videographer at out wedding. Not only is he extremely talented, but he is so nice and easy to work with! The day of our wedding, George was very prepared and on top of things. He makes sure the video footage is one less thing you need to worry about on your big day. Any requests I had before or after the wedding, George was more than accommodating. I would definitely recommend George to others! Our video turned out beautifully! We were so happy George was able to capture the day as well as those special moments. Thank you, George!!

Sent on 02/07/2019

Amanda ·

George is great!

My husband and I loved working with George and his assistant Ana for our engagement photo shoot and wedding. We hired George after meeting him at a coffee shop because he had great material to share with us, seemed genuinely interested in making sure our wedding day was perfect, and had quite reasonable pricing! Throughout the year working with him, George seemed very interested to know what we wanted and loved getting feedback on his work. He always made sure to get the shots I requested, but never missed an opportunity to take a beautiful picture when the setting and lighting just happened to be right. He always sent a handful of photos the day after, so we could get a feel for how some of the best shots came out. George is also hysterical and my family and friends loved having him at the wedding. The album that came included with our package is gorgeous and here again, he was amenable to making some edits I requested. The hardest part was narrowing down the 1400+ photos to just 75!

Sent on 02/10/2019

Christina · Married on 05/31/2014

Great experience!

"George from ProArt was great! I was so confused on finding a good videographer for a good price. A good trailer was very important to my husband and I. The quality was great for the reasonable price. He met with us before our wedding and listened intently to all our details. Honestly, I do wish I got George instead of his colleagues to come to my hotel in the morning. George went to my husband's house to take video of him getting ready. However, I think everything happens for a reason because my husband's family has a hard time getting out of the house and my husband said George played an integral part of getting everyone out in time. He was very easy to work with on the wedding day and we barely noticed the video crew even though they got great shots.

He was so quick with getting our trailer back to us, we got it back in about 2 weeks and I liked the fact that he let me edit whatever I wanted in the trailer and he made all the changes I wanted him to. Our family was so impressed that we got the full wedding video back in about a month and a half! He also let me watch the full wedding video and see if there was anything he was missing.

I would recommend this company to others because I think George really cares about the weddings that he works for. Thank you George and team!"

Sent on 02/07/2019