Pro Art Music Reviews

47 Reviews for Pro Art Music

• I

Isolda M. · Married on 09/04/2020

Exactly What We Were Looking For

Pro Art Music did an amazing job providing music for our wedding! We asked for a string quartet for the ceremony and a jazz trio for the cocktail hour as well as rehearsal dinner. We are pretty particular about the music we like, so we gave them a detailed outline of what we would like to hear and they pulled it off flawlessly! They even learned an arrangement for one of our favorite songs to perform at the end of the ceremony, “Knights of Cydonia” by Vitamin String Quartet (as originally performed by MUSE)! Thank you so much for everything! It was a such a beautiful wedding!

Sent on 01/24/2021

Jeff R. · Married on 08/15/2020

Exceptional performance

The quartet was perfect and they were easy to book. All the guest's loved the performance. Would definitely book again!

Sent on 08/20/2020
  • Kathryn

Kathryn L. · Married on 07/25/2020

Absolutely Beautiful!!

Pro Art Music did such an incredible job at our wedding!! We booked a string quartet and they did such a wonderful job!! They even learned how to play a specific song that we wanted to walk down the aisle to! They responded quickly and professionally and were even willing to work with us in a global pandemic!

Thank you so much Pro Art Music for making our wedding day music absolutely beautiful!! We’re so happy with how everything turned out! Thank you!

Sent on 08/16/2020
  • Beverly

Beverly A. · Married on 07/25/2020

Beautifully Done

They did an excellent job at our ceremony. Our guests enjoyed every minute they experienced during our wedding because of ProArt Music. We couldn’t have been more pleased! The trio was absolutely amazing!

Sent on 01/23/2021
  • S LeeAnn

S Leeann L. · Married on 10/17/2019

Professional and Easy

Hiring a violinist for our ceremony was one of the best decisions that we made. Hiring list vendor was also a great decision period from start to finish they made the whole process very simple and anything. They showed up on time in played the music perfectly with their ceremony. Wonderful , execution and professionalism.

Sent on 10/19/2019

Christian · Married on 04/20/2019

Made the Day!

Pro Art made our special occasion an event to remember. Many great comments form the guests and even the venue staff! One guest was so moved by the performance she claims she won’t be married without a string quartet.

Sent on 05/01/2019

Katie · Married on 09/08/2018

Beautiful music, great range

ProArt Music was wonderful! We had a quartet play for our ceremony and everything was beautiful. Daren was great to work with as well- going out of his way to find sheet music for a specific song we wanted to use for our unity ceremony, and we really loved the range of contemporary music they offered. Great experience!

Sent on 03/05/2019

Lynne · Married on 06/08/2018

Very professional and did a beautiful job!!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Katie · Married on 05/26/2018

Daren was such a pleasure to work with! He was so quick with responses, professional, has a great team and made my wedding planning so easy and seamless. I will definitely use him for any future events as well as refer him and his team to all of my friends. Thank you Daren and Pro Art Music!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Jennifer · Married on 04/22/2018

The Pro Art Music team did an absolutely incredible job with our wedding ceremony/cocktail hour music. Daren was very responsive and accommodating leading up to the wedding. The quartet performed above and beyond all expectations - our wedding guests still tell us how beautiful and elegant the music was. One of the very best decisions we made for our wedding! Thanks, Pro Art team!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Sharon · Married on 03/17/2018

My daughter was married at St. Clare's Chapel...a beautiful old catholic chapel with a pipe organ. ProArt music provided absolutely beautiful organ music for the whole ceremony. My daughter left most of the music selections up to the musician, and everything was absolutely beautiful...a dream come true. We had a time small time change and it was easily accommodated through email communication. Daren Fuster is very professional and provides immediate feedback and confirmation, which is great for helping to minimize the stress on planning an out-of-town wedding. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Lindsey · Married on 12/31/2017

The PERFECT touch to capture the classic, romantic vision we had for our wedding ceremony. Trying to come up with another event to throw so that we can work with them again! Amazing!

Sent on 02/02/2018

Anne · Married on 12/09/2017

We had a fabulous experience with ProArt for our wedding ceremony. They have a vast number of traditional and modern pieces to select from and they were also very accommodating in custom arranging two pieces of music to instrumental versions. Each song was more perfect than we could have imagined.

Daren was very easy to work with-very communicative, very focused on ensuring we were happy and made us feel like everything would go as it should on our wedding day and it was perfect! ProArt was one the best decisions we made throughout the entire wedding planning process.

Sent on 01/07/2018

Dorrit · Married on 11/04/2017

The quintet was great. The music made the celebration complete. Highly recommend
    Pro Art Music.

Sent on 11/10/2017

Pat · Married on 10/14/2017

Loved working with Daren. He went out of his way to obtain a musical score that we had requested. The music was beautiful. We received numerous compliments from our wedding guests. I would hire him again in a sec!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Sally · Married on 09/02/2017

I was so overwhelmed throwing our daughter's wedding (my first) and Daren was the one vendor who took my hand and helped me through music choices and creating a vision for the ceremony and cocktail reception. The trumpet was a must! The players were prompt, courteous and talented. 10 out of 10!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Molly · Married on 08/12/2017

Daren and the other musicians made my ceremony so special! Daren was great with communication, constantly touching base, and also great when it came to reminding me what selections I needed to pick/making suggestions when I wasn't sure what piece would work best. Do yourself and favor and book pro art music! You're ceremony will sound absolutely angelic!

Sent on 08/16/2017
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 08/12/2017

After looking for quite some time for the perfect ceremony musicians I was feeling forlorn. Luckily I came across ProArt Music on Wedding Wire just when I thought about giving up on the search. Immediately after talking to Daren I knew this was the music company for us. I did a lot of research into music selection and instrumentation that I wanted for our Catholic ceremony and ProArt Music was able to make our dreams come true! We really appreciate their communication and ability to give advice on the matter as well! You can easily tell that they are highly experienced and not only great at customer service but great at what they do... vocals and music! Our ceremony music was absolutely beautiful and consisted of the organ, violin, 2 trumpets, and a pianist/vocalist!

Sent on 08/30/2017

Jeannie · Married on 08/04/2017

very professional and kind . Daren was great with music selections. The music was very lovely

Sent on 08/31/2017

Katie · Married on 07/15/2017

We really enjoyed using you guys!!

Sent on 08/27/2017

Lisa · Married on 05/28/2017

Very professional! Great value!!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Tara · Married on 05/20/2017

ProArt Music was wonderful to work with. They had a great selection of music for my ceremony and cocktail hour. Not to mention, they sounded beautiful!

Sent on 08/22/2017

K · Married on 02/11/2017

Pro Art Music gave my wedding an elegant feel to star off the night. I wanted something added and special and they did just that!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Connie · Married on 09/24/2016

I hired a string quartet and piano for my daughter's wedding ceremony. They were so professional and accommodating: they even prepared new music that my daughter had requested. It was everything we had hoped for.

Sent on 08/18/2017
  • Y

Yakima · Married on 07/24/2015

Used them for 4 hours. For wedding and reception. Added a posh vibe to my event. Professional & on time. I didn't want to spend a lot of time picking music, so I explained what I was looking for & they tailored the music to my needs.

Sent on 06/04/2016