10 Reviews for Prizma Photo

10 Prizma Photo Reviews

Amazing experience...wouldn't have gone with anyone else!!!!

Profile Picture Marielys, 9/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wonderful to work with, professional, and most importantly the pictures were beautiful

Profile Picture Christina, 4/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dario and his team are like a batallion of men and women who bring happiness, awesomeness, joy, beauty, and creativity to the table at every event that my family and I have had in the past 3+ years! Dario is amazing, only saying "yes, I can do that for you" when I present him with an idea that I believe is so complicated and difficult to execute. He makes everything he and his team do seem effortless. In the photos he took of my daughter, he captured her happy face, sad face, pouty face, inquisitive face, flirty face, and even her intellectual and fierce faces without any trouble whatsoever. Dario just knew how to bring out her true inner and outer beauty. He has given my family and I a gift that will last forever, and he and his team made my special and best girl feel like the princess she is. We love u, Dario! You rock!

Profile Picture Michelle C. , 2/23/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography

Dario is by far the most professional and most talented photographer working today. If you don't know who to go with for your special day, don't think twice and choose Prizma Photo; Dario and his team will take amazing care of you. The photos were insanely beautiful, we loved working with him. We cannot thank you enough for the amazing memories you captured so beautifully!

Mr. & Mrs. S.

Profile Picture Jordan, 12/1/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Just wanted to say a very big thankyou for our fantastic pictures and your help and support before and throught out or wedding.We had such an amazing day and you captured it all perfectly.The photos have done us and you pround.You have been a fantastic friend to the both of us.
"Thankyou for everything"
Luis & Pame

Profile Picture pamela, 7/28/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dario from Prizma Photo is very professional. He walked us through the event and asked the necessary questions to ensure we were all ready. There were several pictures taken during the event and they came out great. He knows his craft very well so there will be no time wasted in double takes and finding the right poses. He is also very responsive via email and phone, always available.
We are extremely satisfied with his services.

Profile Picture Ricardo, 1/7/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Prizma has made our event more of a wonderful experience. The crew was there the whole entire time…to help us with every little detail throughout that unforgettable day, to calm down our nerves and help us catch every minute of our special day. Not enough words to describe our thankfulness to Prizma, the photos were more than excellent! Video was just incredible, and the excitement that they had to make our event the best one ever is priceless. We are beyond happy with the service they provided to us, and would definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Gisselle, 11/19/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

The pictures came out better than I could have ever imagined!! Dario was extremely professional and made our overall experience a BLAST!!!!

Profile Picture Elvira, 9/3/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I really have to give you five stars on all of the above. I love your pictures, your style and how comfortable you make me feel in front of the camera every time we have had shoots. Needless to say you are one incredibly creative, talented and patient photographer. I would highly recommend Prizma Photo! I look forward to our next shoot soon! :)

Profile Picture Michelle, 3/19/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My Husband and I were very happy with the pictures from our wedding, we couldnt have asked for better! Dario, thanks to you and your team for making our special day an unforgetable one from begining to end...

Profile Picture Dejah, 2/12/11, 1 Review