Private Property Band Reviews

9 | North Palm Beach, FL

9 Reviews for Private Property Band

Nicole Goldstein · Getting married on 11/07/2020

Look no further book this band!

We hired Private Property Band for our wedding on 2/23/18 at The Biltmore Hotel and they were FANTASTIC! My husband and I had searched through many bands and decided to book this band. WE ARE SO HAPPY WE DID, THEY MADE OUR WEDDING THE EVENT OF THE YEAR!!! ALL OF OUR GUESTS RAVED ABOUT THE BAND AND HOW AMAZING THEY WERE. The musicians were top notch, the singers were all incredible. Stephanie was our Emcee and she was THE BEST! They were all very accommodating and super professional. If we could get married 100 more times we would book this band every time!! Book this band you will NOT be disappointed!!!

Sent on 03/05/2019
  • Beverly

Beverly Perkins · Married on 09/17/2019

South florida's best-kept secret

As an event planner, I was literally blown away when I first heard Private Property at a wedding. Although I work with lots of great talent in the industry, there was just something so special about this group. When interviewing and shopping for vendors for your BIG day, you don't want to miss the opportunity to listen to them. Marcelo is a pleasure to work with and he will ensure you not only have the best day ever, but the best experience as well!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Dear Bevery:
    Thank you soo! much for your review.
    It was a real pleasure working with you, looking forward to many more great events together.
  • Yaritza

Yaritza Torres · Married on 08/10/2019

Fabulous Band ever!

My wedding, on August 10 at the Ritz Carlton in Palm Beach, Florida was beautiful and perfect, and the performance from Private Property Band was superb! Excellent list of songs and vibe. Those guys are amazing. I will highly recommend this wonderful band.

Sent on 09/05/2019

Paige Gurba · Married on 04/27/2019

Private Property Band is the BEST!

We had our wedding at Old Marsh Golf Club in Palm Beach Gardens a few weeks ago and had the pleasure of having Private Property Band play! They were AMAZING and made our wedding so special! From start to finish, they were such a pleasure to work with. They answered every phone call, all of our many questions and were excited and ready to play at our wedding. Every request, including learning songs, timelines, ceremony and cocktail hour, etc. was seamlessly perfected. When it came to day of, they took care of absolutely everything and were extremely thorough. We didn't have to think or worry about anything! During the reception, they kept every guest on their feet, energized and excited the entire evening! We were so happy to see so many people truly loving the music, singing and dancing along. They are not just high energy, they are so TALENTED! We had so many messages and people telling us how much they loved the Private Property Band and how amazing they were. We were so incredibly happy and we know you will be too once you book the Private Property Band!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Private Property Band's reply:

Thank you for your comments.
    We wish you and your husband the best of the best!
    Regards,
    Private Property

Natali Meyman · Married on 01/19/2019

Best wedding ever!!

I recently got married, on Jan. 19, 2019 at the Breakers in West Palm Beach, FL and hired Private Property to play at my wedding. The performers were super professional and played the music I requested. They were high energy, entertaining, contagiously happy, and classy. They did an amazing job at preparing my first dance and sang it live. I want to thank the singers: Stephanie, Rawy, Lauren & Jacquez for making my wedding a truly remarkable and unforgettable event, not just for me but all of my guests.

Sent on 01/29/2019

It was a GREAT party!
    Thank you for giving us the opportunity to be part of the most important day of your life.

P & J Kochavi · Married on 11/17/2018

Absolutely phenomenal

We booked this band over a year in advance to make sure they were available for our wedding. Working with the band was extremely effortless and an absolute pleasure. They were always available to help and accommodate our requests. The night of our wedding was phenomenal thanks to the band. The band is comprised of incredibly talented musicians, and our guests were dancing the entire night. It was such a great time, and we owe it to the band. The energy they bring is magentizing, and kept everyone having a good time the whole night. We certainly recommend them to anyone who wants to have a wedding to be remembered!

Tim Trovillion · Married on 11/10/2018

Truly excellent wedding band

Private Property Band (formerly Project Soul) was amazing from start to finish! One of our friends recommended this band, as they had them at their wedding, and we couldn’t be happier. We highly recommend them to anyone for an incredibly fun and well-run wedding reception.

We had an initial call to discuss the type of music we wanted, venue details, and more. We were easily able to discuss the pricing and how many pieces the band would include. They also were very easy to work with on the wedding schedule, including announcing us, the first dances, the cake cutting, and the list of songs we did and did not want played. Their experience playing at so many events was very helpful in influencing the schedule for the evening. The hotel wedding coordinator specifically told us that they were easy to work with as well.

Once we got to the wedding, they far exceeded our expectations! Stephanie was our MC and she was amazing and so high energy. She kept our guests on the dance floor and excited the whole night. We got tons of compliments from our guests about how fun the band was and how great they sounded. They only took one break the whole night (during the toasts & speeches), and as previously discussed with them - once they started at 8:30…they played for 2.5 hours NON-STOP! It was amazing to have such great pop, funk, and all sorts of decades music played and they ended the night with our favorite song!

We can’t recommend this band highly enough as they made our reception such an amazing experience for our guests and for us! They kept the party strong all night!

Becky · Married on 11/03/2018

Book this band!

“Wow, YOUR BAND WAS KICK ASS!!!!!” said almost all of our 110 wedding guests. The four guests who didn’t say that were deaf. And I’m being serious. Private Property Band jammed the whole night! When the first song started ALL of our guests hit the dance floor – and you want to know what made the experience even better? The band joined in on the dance floor. We danced our hearts out and as a newlywed, that’s all I wanted to do – the songs, the atmosphere, the beats – all culminated to the way my heart felt inside. Now, down to the real business…. These guys are not a wedding band, yes, they play weddings but they cater to celebrities, huge corporate parties – they play for A-list (look at their website)…but their professionalism, their insane song-knowledge, their creative artistry – it’s ALL on point. They have an arsenal in their song repertoire, playing everything from Bruce, Bon Jovi, Beyoncé, to Michael Jackson, Stevie Wonder to Fleetwood Mac. If you’re hesitating booking… don’t. Marcelo will answer every question you have with patience and knowledge (just as he did with us). BOOK, BOOK, BOOK.

Claudio · Married on 07/20/2013

The BEST day of my life

What can I say?
    Private Property was just the band of my dreams...we had our wedding at The Breakers Palm Beach and I just want to say we didn't stop dancing for even 1 minute! The energy, the sound...everything so amazing! My guests (many of them from out of town) told me they never experienced anything like that!.
    Thank you Josh, Stephanie and crew. You were FANTASTIC!

Ryan