Prislovsky Photography Reviews

33 | San Antonio, TX

33 Reviews for Prislovsky Photography

Sheryl · Married on 07/29/2017

Daniel was so patient yet kept things moving. Loved his timeline! We used it to base all events of the wedding.
    I did not worry about anything during the wedding and reception. He is so easy to work with. I love the sneak photos he shared at the end of the night!

Jan · Married on 07/01/2017

A picture is worth a thousand words, and Daniel is a master storyteller with his skillful and creative photography. Entrusting an entire wedding journey to is a single individual and his dedicated team is a consummate act of faith. From the day we met Daniel, we knew he would never disappoint. When we look back and try to remember each of the moments that whirled by so fast, we just need view the stunning images captured by Daniel from the engagement through the bridal portraits and finally the wedding and reception. Details are the most significant part of a photographer’s craft. Without details, memories can only be recalled in broad sweeps. Daniel’s artistic focus brought clarity to every detail, recognizing the nuances that made our daughter’s experience unique. Her wedding is now a part of our family history, and each picture is a vital part of that story. Thank you, Daniel, for being the scribe for her wedding journey.

Pao · Married on 11/06/2016

I did extensive research on wedding photography vendors, and I was already looking for out of town photographers when I stumbled onto Prislovsky's webpage. I was blown away by Daniel's work! His passion, creativity, and talent for photography is exactly what you want when capturing all those special moments. Daniel was very professional, made us feel comfortable, and went above and beyond on all my requests (even carried huge equipment to a helipad to get THE perfect shot I wanted during the night)! Our engagement pictures were absolutely gorgeous, everyone has been so impressed!! We have not had our wedding pictures back, but Daniel spent from beginning to end with us and brought a couple of assistants (who were also amazing!!). I don't think I ever saw them take a break!! After seeing his work, I had complete trust that he would capture every moment perfectly that I didn't even bother to take pictures with my phone (as I usually do). We are so excited to see our wedding pictures!!
    I HIGHLY recommend, it's probably one of the best decisions we made! If unsure, just go to his gallery and see for yourself. :) Thank you Daniel for putting so much effort and passion in what you do!

Jennifer · Married on 11/05/2016

Daniel Prislovsky is the best photographer ever! He is easy to work, very creative, and pays attention to the little details. He will not let you down! I wanted an all day photographer and that's exactly what I got with him! I can't wait to see all my wedding photos. He is worth every penny! I knew through out my night I didn't have to worry about the photos because he was in control! I would choose him a thousand times over again!!! Never settle for less than you deserve on your wedding day!

Meghan · Married on 08/27/2016

I had the pleasure of meeting Daniel at my brother’s wedding in November 2015. When my (now) husband proposed the following month, Daniel was one of the first people I called as I started to think about booking wedding vendors. Lucky for us he had availability and we were able to book him for both our engagement photos as well as on our wedding day.

He’s dedicated, professional, timely, and his pricing structure is straightforward and uncomplicated (unlike other photographers that I researched). Most notably, Daniel meshes with the entire wedding party – by the end of our wedding, he and his lovely wife Patty were practically part of my family. While these attributes speak to his character, it’s obvious that Daniel truly loves what he does by flipping through the many client galleries on his website. The way he can work with natural light is nothing short of spectacular, and we have multiple shots from our engagement and wedding sessions to prove it!

My husband and I are so thankful to have hundreds of gorgeous photos from this a once in a lifetime event, and we look forward to working with Daniel and Patty for other professional photography worthy moments as we begin our lives together.

Leif · Married on 05/14/2016

Daniel and his team was so flexible and easy going. Very professional. The fact that he stays until you leave is incredible, no worrying about tracking the hours, when things don't going according to plan during your big day, you don't want to be worrying about when you photographer is leaving. He is very respectful and kind. You will be more than happy with Prislovsky Photography!

Clarissa · Married on 04/16/2016

Could not have asked for a better photographer for our big day! So fun and creative!
    We used Daniel for our engagement pictures and my bridals which have all turned out amazing!
    We have already seen a couple of sneak peeks from our wedding day and I am obsessed!
    I can't wait to see the rest!
    Recommend him to everyone!

Hiring Daniel was by far the best decision we made for our wedding! From the moment he took our engagement pictures, we knew that he was the perfect fit for us: he was extremely professional, creative, and knowledgeable, and his relaxed attitude made us feel so comfortable. On our wedding day, my husband and I were nervous and stressed (as most couples are), but he was able to put us at ease with his jokes and his good attitude. His wife was also extremely creative and after hours of taking pictures, he still came up with amazing ideas. I knew that the pictures were going to be perfect, but now that we actually saw them, they were beyond what we were expecting and look like actual paintings. If you want artistic, creative shots with a talented photographer (not just a guy with a good camera), then Daniel is the photographer you are looking for.

Sent on 06/14/2016

Prislovsky Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! It is an absolute pleasure to work with amazing couples who love their images and who love the artistic approach we take when capturing your wedding memories! We feel blessed to be included in the most important day of a couple's journey, and we treasure the memories and relationships we are able to make. All the best in your new life together! Sincerely, Daniel Prislovsky

Melissa · Married on 02/27/2016

Daniel captured our wedding day and we have absolutely gorgeous photos to cherish forever. We were lucky enough that he was available for our wedding day on a short notice. A week before our wedding, Daniel drove out 2+ hours to a farm where we prepared the meat for our wedding. He was willing to come out and be part of that, even though it was pretty unconventional. Then, he and Patty shot our rehearsal dinner. The next day he and Esther shot our wedding. They chauffeured us around town to multiple photo-op spots all while making us feel comfortable and at ease. We had so much fun being able to be a married couple out and about with our photography entourage getting great shots of how we are together. They then stayed the rest of the night until our car came to get us. To top it off, Daniel worked with us to get certain photos to us earlier than expected for press reasons - he was very accommodating, flexible, and prompt.

We now have some gorgeous shots hanging in custom frames around our house that Daniel took during that time. Daniel gave us the photos that we will cherish and look back on with joy for the rest of our lives, and hopefully that our children will be able to keep as well. Thanks, Daniel, Patty, and Esther!

Lauren · Married on 11/14/2015

Just as everyone else has mentioned, you cannot say enough good things about Daniel. I chose Daniel after meeting him at a bridal show and I immediately knew he needed to be there to capture my special day. Daniel was just incredible. He got shots of everything without being in our faces and very obvious (for candid shots). He got pictures of it all and made everyone feel very comfortable.

After the wedding, Daniel was the one vendor that my husband could not stop gushing about, he was so impressed! He was flexible with our schedules and captured shots we made up as the day went, without every saying a word. Daniel is worth every penny!!!

Mary · Married on 09/25/2015

Daniel is the BEST photographer and so easy to work with. He and his wife, Patty do a fabulous job of getting all the perfect shots. It was a pleasure having them shoot my daughter's wedding. If you are looking for a photographer - don't look any further. Daniel is the BEST.

Monica · Married on 07/18/2015

Awesome! I can't say enough good things about Daniel and his adorable wife. They are great! I am so pleased with all of it. My husband is a very handsome man but is not very photogenic. :( Somehow Daniel made him feel at ease and comfortable enough to get great photos. My bridal portraits came out beautiful! I forgot my reception portrait the day of the wedding and Patty sweetly offered to pick it up even though it was out of the way. I couldn't be happier with them!

Daniel was our primary photographer, his wife Patty was our secondary photographer for our Indian ceremony and his sister Esther was our secondary photographer for our American ceremony. They were all wonderful to work with for our engagement photo session, henna event and very long wedding day. Daniel was very professional and helpful. He even went above and beyond in helping our videographer by providing full resolution photos for our Blu Rays. We can't wait to work with Daniel again!

Nikki · Married on 02/07/2015

Daniel was a joy to work with, and did everything I asked of him! 1 suggestion would be to make sure and give a list of "MUST HAVE" pics that day because it does go by fast and is hectic...that way you won't miss a moment! :)

Ashley · Married on 12/06/2014

Daniel was awesome! Half the pictures he took I don't know where he was or how he took them. He is like a photo ninja. He captured every amazing moment of our wedding down to the little things. I will definitely only use him as our photographer for any other events. He was a pleasure to work with and made everything fun and easy.

destiny · Married on 11/01/2014

Daniel and his family were amazing! They captured ever moment beautifully! I would totally recommend them! I will for sure use them for my future events! :)

Rachel · Married on 10/10/2014

WE absolutely love Daniel and his wife Patti! When it came to finding a photographer we did a lot of research to find one that was just right for us and who could take the quality of pictures that we expected with not such the hefty price tag. After many days of searching Prislovsky Photography won by a mile, and we couldn't have been happier with our choice and with the final product of all of our pictures. Best photographer we have ever used!

stacy · Married on 09/27/2014

Daniel and Patti are simply the best to work with. Don`t bother going anywhere else. The clarity and professional photography sets a standard no one else can come close to. Extremely easy to work with. We love them!

Daniel and Patti were absolutely amazing. The day couldn't have gone any better. They captured so many great photos. I would definitely recommend them :)

Jen · Married on 05/25/2014

Between my husband and I, we have been in over 15 weddings. Needless to say, we have dealt with a TON of wedding photographers over the years. I can honestly say that Daniel and Patty are the best photographers we have ever had the pleasure of working with. Not only were they probably the most friendly that we have ever worked with, but they also were so flexible in the timing and particular photos we wanted to take. Daniel was so great with the many children we had in our family photos and was so helpful in making sure all the poses were just perfect. Patty was also so fun to work with and took some of our favorite pictures. We recently got our whole album back from our special day and we are beyond pleased. We cannot recommend Prislovsky Photography highly enough! I would recommend them to everyone I know!

Colton · Married on 04/18/2014

Daniel and Patty are very professional photographers. They make the whole process fun and enjoyable, and the photos they produce are even more so. Thank you so much for helping to preserve memories of our wedding day!

Jenny · Married on 04/05/2014

Daniel and Patty were great to work with. They were very accommodating for all our different ideas for locations. They were willing to go the extra mile to get the pictures we wanted. Things didn't go as planned before the ceremony (outside circumstances), so I was very stressed, but they helped me relax and enjoy the pictures and then revise the plan to get the rest of the pictures later. Daniel is great at helping people have natural smiles and feel relaxed. I would highly recommend Prislovsky Photography.

Daniel and his wife are a great, creative team who made our event process a joy. Specializing in wedding and event photography, Daniel brings his patience, kindness, and skills in the visual arts to meet (and exceed) your picture-taking needs. Our experience with him was amazing!!

Christopher · Married on 11/12/2013

As a friend of Daniel and not only a client, I can say without reservation that his creativity and professionalism are among the best I've ever seen. As a part-time wedding videographer myself, I have experienced the work of other wedding and event photographers. Daniel has an eye for creative framing and a talent for lighting that is first class. His ability to remain flexible during the shoot process while still maintaining his creativity was a refreshing and reassuring quality during the busyness of the wedding ceremony and the surrounding events. I would hire Daniel without any concerns whatsoever with complete confidence in the results. My wife was very pleased with the photos that we received and we only wish we had had more time and opportunity to allow Daniel to create more amazing shots! He has had experience in both small weddings and very large events so you can rest easy in knowing he has experience on both ends of the spectrum. Also, his ability to crowd-manage and corral people into the correct groups is something that is a must-have for weddings and similar events. I think the final quality that you find in Daniel is the meeting together before the event. He is very clear about expectations and is open and willing to accommodate your needs as much as is possible.

Heidi · Married on 06/15/2012

“We absolutely loved working with Daniel for our wedding. He was easy going, creative, and made everyone very comfortable! He captured many beautiful moments on our special day!”