Priscilla Thomas Photography Reviews

37 | Johns Island, SC

37 Reviews for Priscilla Thomas Photography

Alice Shawen · Married on 11/03/2018

Personal and Personality

Priscilla and her assistants made sure that they got to know the bride and her wedding party personally. Priscilla has such a warm and happy personality which helps with wedding stress. Her photographs are beautiful!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Remi · Married on 10/26/2017

Priscilla was unbelievable, even our guests noticed how awesome she was. She works quick, but never loses quality. She never makes you feel staged or uncomfortable. Absolutely the best photographer and for a great price. I highly recommend her over any photographer in Charleston (I did my research). I can’t say enough good things about Priscilla and her team:).

Sent on 11/02/2017

Kay · Married on 07/15/2017

Priscilla is amazing! She works really hard to put you at ease so that your photos appear more lifelike and less styled. She has a great eye and is very accommodating. She's affordable as well. She did our engagement and wedding photos. All amazing. I'd highly recommend her for photos that show personality, happiness, and life in its beautiful rare form.

Sent on 07/31/2017
  • Elisa

Elisa · Married on 03/05/2016

Priscilla is extremely talented and my husband and I really enjoyed working with her! The first thing that we wanted to book for our wedding was the photographer and booked Priscilla over a year before our March 2016 wedding. She did our engagement photos (which we used on our Save The Dates), our wedding photos and album. Priscilla was responsive, had great suggestions on locations for portraits, and was able to wrangle my large family to get great results on the family photos. We would absolutely use her again and are so pleased that she was able to capture our special day and provide us with such amazing photos!

Sent on 05/17/2016

Kirsten · Married on 10/17/2015

My husband and I met with Priscilla and immediately felt at ease. She was very easy to get along with and we all had the same vision for our wedding photos. She was so fun to work with the day of the wedding and even came to the after party with us. Our photos were all edited in a timely manner and were included as part of the contract, which meant we could download them all without having to pay for anything extra.

Sent on 12/03/2015

Randi · Married on 05/16/2015

Priscilla was a joy to work with and continues to express me. I planned a destination wedding in Charleston in May. Priscilla’s worked hard with me to plan what was right for my special day. She answer all my questions, keep in contact and help me plan. During the day of our wedding, she put both of at ease and we had a blast taking photographs with her. Our photos turned out perfectly, my husband even comment how well she capture small moments. She would be an asset to any wedding day.

Sent on 07/10/2015

Angela · Married on 04/18/2015

Priscilla was great to work with! We planned our wedding out of town, so we never had the chance to meet until the actual wedding day. However, with the amount of phone calls and emails that were exchanged, I was put at ease that everything was going to be great. And it was! Priscilla disappeared into the background at the reception and took some fabulous pictures of everyone having a great time. I would definitely recommend her. She took great care to document the most wonderful day.

Sent on 09/27/2015

I am so happy that I hired Priscilla as our wedding photographer! From our initial meeting to the wedding day, she was very professional and responsive. She understood the approach I was looking for and implemented it through our photos. She not only captured all of the typical "portrait" shots, but she took amazing detail shots of our venue and all of the little details surrounding our big day! She delivered our photos in a timely manner and I have enjoyed looking at them again and again. I would highly recommend Priscilla to anyone looking for a fabulous wedding photographer!

Sent on 04/06/2015

Meredith · Married on 11/08/2014

Priscilla was the perfect photographer for us on our wedding day. My husband and I chose her based on her candid style and affordable price. The pictures that we have seen so far are amazing! I hate the camera but Priscilla made me feel at ease. She was so efficient with getting through all of the formal portraits and got us to our cocktail hour as quickly as possible. Priscilla captured all of our important moments but I hardly ever noticed the camera which was exactly what I hoped for.

Sent on 12/04/2014

Avagael · Married on 11/04/2014

Our wedding pictures are so beautiful! It brings back to life everything that happened on our wedding day. My husband & I are not good with posing for the camera & Priscilla's style in photography is the perfect fit for us! She made me feel very comfortable from the first day we met & her way of communicating with clients is very organized & easy. Thank you for our great pictures! We will forever remember our wedding day ! - Ava & Travis

Sent on 12/02/2014
  • Lashook

Lauren · Married on 11/01/2014

Priscilla went above and beyond to make our wedding pictures perfect or us. She was easy to work with and very accommodating with any changes. Even with the rainy weather on our wedding day our pictures are amazing and I am so thankful that we went for her to capture our memories on our wedding day. I would recommend her to any couple who is doing a destination wedding in Charleston, SC and wants a photographer that knows the area and can capture your vision.

Sent on 01/10/2015

Jessica · Married on 10/18/2014

It's hard to know exactly where to start in writing this review because Priscilla was such an amazing part of my big day. She is so talented and the photos turned out better than I could have dreamed. More importantly, however, was that she was awesome to work with leading up to the wedding and on the day of the wedding. She made my husband and I feel so comfortable and everyone in the wedding party commented on how she put them at ease. We were so impressed at her creativity for finding great shots. She truly captured all aspects of my wedding day in the most spectacular way. I am so fortunate to have Priscilla's photos to look back on in the years to come because they will definitely take us right back to our wedding day and help us relive all our special moments! I HIGHLY recommend Priscilla and cannot say enough wonderful things about her and her work.

Sent on 12/19/2014

Priscilla was amazing. She was one of our first vendors we booked and we are so glad we did. She has a beautiful eye for the right lighting to make the shot. She may be small but she is spunky and she rounded up our large families fast to get all our "posed" shots out of the way in a timely manner. Our guests loved her!!! If I could change one thing, it would be to hire her and her assistant longer!!! We just loved all the shots she got and will cherish them for years to come. Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/19/2014

Ann · Married on 07/12/2014

Priscilla was an asset to our wedding day! From the minute we met with her in January, my groom and I felt comfortable with Priscilla. She helped guide us through the photography process, listened to what we wanted to capture throughout our wedding experience, and made us feel like a priority. She was quick to respond to emails and was ahead of schedule with surveys/proofs/etc. Our friends and family are still raving about her work that day and we're enjoying the memories she captured for us on July 12th.

Sent on 12/21/2014

Priscilla photographed our 25th anniversary vow renewal at Magnolia Gardens and did an excellent job! All of the photos were beautiful. She took extra time to make sure we had the photos and backgrounds we wanted and the results are stunning! I would recommend Priscilla Thomas Photography, 5 stars!

Sent on 08/06/2014

Kimberley · Married on 05/17/2014

We loved working with Priscilla! She was extremely professional, but could put you at ease for a photo session at the same time. She has a documentary style, which is what we were looking for and takes great care to prepare for the shoot and edit each photo. I had high expectations for our wedding photographer and Priscilla exceeded them on every level. I would highly recommend Priscilla for to anyone in search of an excellent and detail-oriented photographer.

Sent on 07/13/2014

Priscilla Thomas did a great job at my April wedding in Charleston. I had interviewed multiple photographers, but I really felt like Priscilla's photojournalism style and artistic eye would be perfect for my wedding. She had excellent communication with me even though I lived states away, and was extremely timely and reliable. On the "big day" she blended right into the wedding and did a perfect job on all of her photography, including portrait shots, action shots, and candids. All of my photos are beautiful, exactly what I wanted, and are such a wonderful reminder of a perfect day. I am extremely grateful to her for her skill, professionalism, and artistry. My wedding would not have been the same without her!

Sent on 07/11/2014

Laura · Married on 04/12/2014

Priscilla was such a pleasure to work with! We had a casual morning wedding at our house with about 120 people from out of town and she was so flexible and went with the flow. She made everything so easy and understood the importance of capturing the moments that really mattered to us. The photos turned out so lovely and we received them within a week after our wedding day - which from what I've heard from other couples is just outstanding! I would highly recommend Priscilla to any other couple.

Sent on 07/11/2014

I really hate getting my picture taken so I was not looking forward to having a photographer follow me around for a day, but I can not say enough good things about Priscilla. She did a wonderful job of capturing traditional portraits, but her candid photos of were absolutely INCREDIBLE. Everyone who attended our wedding commented on how she was right there to capture all the important moments without being in anyone's way of the action. Everyone who sees our photos and weren't at the wedding say they can feel how much fun and how much love was present throughout our big day and I owe that to Priscilla's fantastic eye and also her professional yet fun loving attitude.

Sent on 07/24/2014

Danielle · Married on 03/01/2014

Priscilla was a wonderful photographer! She came to the ceremony prepared which was a tremendous help in making the day run smoothly. She captured beautiful photos that will help us remember our special day for a lifetime! We would recommend her to friends and family in a heartbeat!!

Sent on 04/16/2014

Priscilla did an amazing job photographing our wedding! We were nervous about picking our wedding photographer as my husband is one so we had very high expectations. On top of which we had a winter wedding in two difficult locations (a old church without a lot of light and the Aquarium at night). Priscilla did an amazing job putting us at ease and answering all of our questions. Our photos came out beautifully and we couldn't be happier. Would highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/06/2014

Sarah · Married on 12/28/2013

Priscilla did a wonderful job capturing our special day! All the photos looked amazing!! She did a phenomenal job and we truly loved working with her!

Sent on 02/09/2014

Sarah · Married on 12/28/2013

Priscilla was amazing! She made the day go so smooth and was incredible to work with! I will forever cherish the beautiful photos she took of our special day!

Sent on 07/10/2014

Hannah · Married on 11/10/2013

Our pictures are absolutely amazing! Priscilla totally captured our happiness, joy, love, and support from friends and family on that day. Priscilla made us feel so comfortable during our formal pictures-and that really shows in the pictures (there are literally zero tired, forced smiles!). I hear from so many friends that they felt like they missed out on certain parts of their wedding (enjoying cocktail hour, dinner, or dancing) because their photographer kept pulling them away for pictures and/or that they were late for everything because of the photographer-- Priscilla never did that us. We got to enjoy every moment of our wedding AND yet I don't think there is single moment she didn't capture in pictures. We got the best of both worlds-enjoying the wedding and having it all in photos to let the memories last forever. We are so very thankful Priscilla was our photographer and couldn't have asked for anything better!

Sent on 12/31/2014

Priscilla was wonderful to work with. She responded to all my crazy emails, including asking her opinion on my outfits for engagement photos. She was so helpful with everything. I was a plus size bride, and she never made me feel big. She was funny and sweet, putting both myself and my husband at ease with the formal portraits. The pictures we have received back from the wedding are more beautiful than I could ever have imagined. I would recommend Priscilla to everyone I know, and if there is ever a need for me to have a formal photographer again, she will definitely be my first phone call!

Sent on 12/07/2013