60 Reviews for Priority Entertainment

Liability Insurance (3)
Flat Screen (1)
Projector (1)
60 Priority Entertainment Reviews

Jim was absolutely outstanding in every way! From the very first meeting until the end of the night, he was everything we could have hoped for. Pre-wedding he was easy to contact, accommodating in when/where to meet, and took copious notes. We had a bit of a last-second bridal party emergency literally the night before the wedding and Jim easily and cheerfully made adjustments to announcements and such on the fly. During the wedding he managed to keep everyone on the dance floor with a great feel for the room. Before the reception got started he even saw me having a heart-to-heart with my 95-year-old grandmother, and noticing that the photographer was still outside, snapped some candid shots for us! The guests loved him, we loved him, and I’m sure you will too!

Cannot recommend enough!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance

Quality service at a reasonable price. I met with Jim in pe Son to discuss our vision followed by providing Neil with detailed plans that were lead/followed.

Profile Picture Kristie, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Priority Entertainment is AMAZING all around! Our guest are still talking about how GREAT the music was...DJ Neil was awesome! Thank you!

Profile Picture Lisa, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jim was so professional when we met with him to discuss the music for our wedding. I got so many compliments from friends and family on how awesome our DJ and the music was. We never had an empty dance floor. He catered to all different age groups and kept the bride and groom's interests and wishes in mind. He kept everything going smoothly. I can't say enough good things about this company and I would recommend them to everyone that needed a DJ.

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I can’t say enough great things about Priority Entertainment. We had Neil as our DJ and he did a wonderful job. He had everyone dancing until the last song. Neil was great to work with and always responsive to phone calls or emails. I will recommend Priority Entertainment to anyone looking for a DJ.

Profile Picture Mary Kate, 7/15/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Working with Priority Entertainment was the best decision we could have made for our wedding. Both Jim and Neil were extremely professional, responsive, and flexible to ensure that our wedding day went as smoothly as possible. Neil was our DJ and was awesome - he brought great energy, had a really good mix of songs which kept the dance floor busy all night, and was fun to work with. What set Priority Entertainment apart for us and why we initially decided to move forward with them was because they didn't treat as just a number or booking on their busy summer calendar, but took time to understand what was most important to us which was really refreshing. So make the decision and check out Priority Entertainment, you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Kate, 6/17/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

Our wedding went wonderfully thanks to Priority Entertainment! We couldn’t ask for a better experience. Everything flowed nicely throughout the night. The songs we asked for were played.

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, Microphones, Sound/PA System

I was the third girl in my family to use Jim Butkus and Priority Entertainment. They did a FANTASTIC job! Jim was very professional and organized. Phil was the DJ at the wedding and he did an absolutely wonderful job!!! Guests commented on how amazing the DJ was. I wouldn't go with anyone else!!!!!

Profile Picture Patsy, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Very easy to work with and kept everyone on the dance floor...ALL NIGHT!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband and I heard great reviews about Priority Entertainment from friends who have used this company for thier own weddings. We could not have been luckier to find such a wonderful business to work with for our wedding reception. I cannot express how wonderful Priority Entertainment was to work with! They have a large, suggested song list for every part of the wedding, such as first dance, reception introduction and the cake cutting (who knew you needed a song for cake cutting). With the help of Jim, our wedding reception was all that we could ever have hoped for. The dance floor was packed the entire evening! We received a lot of positive feedback from our wedding guests on how great the music was for our reception. I would highly recommend using Priority Entertainment. They are organized, professional and do amazing work!

Profile Picture Hollisa, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We kept hearing about Jim & Phil through multiple recommendations. After meeting with them, we knew why. From the beginning they were set on giving us a wonderful & memorable experience. And that they did! We met with them in the beginning so they could get a sense of what services we were interested in (DJ, tent uplighting, flat screens to play our picture slideshow & photobooth), as well as the overall vision/tone for the reception. Jim was prompt to respond to any questions via email. The contract was very clear & easy to understand. A few weeks prior to the wedding, I met with my DJ, Phil, and we finalized the song selections, wedding party lineup and design for the photobooth pictures. Phil surpassed our expections & did an excellent job. He really listened to what we wanted for our music selections & did a great job reading our guests in order to make additional music choices. The music really did make our reception great! We couldn't have been happier & HIGHLY recommend Priority Entertainment.

Profile Picture Katie, 9/16/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Do not hesitate to decide. Go with Jim Butkuss and Priority Entertainment. He took so much off our plate with entertainment and sound system. I never had to think about it. Best Service I have seen in years!

Profile Picture Sean P , 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jim is great to work with.
THATENGLISHDJ - excellent! he read our party and played music that our guests loved!! the dance floor was never empty!

thank you!

Profile Picture tara , 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jim and Priority Entertainment were beyond amazing when it came to making our day perfect. I feel like they went above and beyond, and really listened to what we said as far as music and what we were hoping for. We asked that he make sure everyone was dancing all night long, and I cannot think of a single time when there were not people out on the dance floor!
- Maire and Brendan

Profile Picture Maire, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Matt was our DJ and he was phenomenal! We had music before the wedding ceremony, for the professional/recessional, and at the reception. He emcee'd the entire night perfectly! We got a ton of compliments on the music, and the dance floor was packed from start until finish! We highly recommend the services of Priority Entertainment. Our only regret is not tipping Matt more money!

Profile Picture User7398381, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I have nothing but positive things to say about this company:)! Our DJ, Jim, was such a pleasure to work with! We have so many guests STILL raving about how much fun they had due to how great the DJ was at our wedding. Jim really wants to make your wedding special and meets with you to get an idea of what you envision. He is very organized and makes things very easy for the bride and groom when it comes to planning. We HIGHLY recommend using Priority Entertainment for anyone looking to work with a very personable and professional company!

Profile Picture Emily, 7/22/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Priority did an excellent job. They were referred to us by a friend and were able to match the lowest price I had received from another DJ. So, based on the referral and the price point, we went with Priority and we were absolutely NOT disappointed! Jim, the owner, was very friendly and accommodating from the start. We met him and our DJ Matt over dinner/drinks. They truly took the time to get to know my husband and I so that they could really make the night as personal as possible. We met a couple of times before the wedding to finalize things. Matt arrived to the venue early to get everything set up and ready to go. We pretty much gave him the freedom to read the crowd and decide what songs to play. He threw some of our recommendations into the mix too (and avoided the songs/genres we asked him not to play). We received so many compliments from our friends/family. Our photographer loved Matt too and asked for his information to recommend Priority Entertainment to other brides/grooms. Priority Entertainment is highly recommended! We loved our DJ so much and know that you will too!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/3/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Book them. Great guy, Great times.

Profile Picture User7388427, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jim was a great DJ! I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great DJ with an even better presence at your wedding, call Priority entertainment.

Profile Picture Liz, 3/11/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jim was an excellent DJ, we had a list of songs we did not want played, and he was all too happy to not include them. Did a great job introducing the wedding party and kept everyone dancing all night. Highly recommend Priority Entertainment to everyone!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 3/11/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Book Jim for your wedding! I GUARANTEE you he will not disappoint! From blending my husband and my music styles together as well as making sure the guests loved the music he was the best. He also made sure intros, toasts, garter, bouquet toss and all announcements were made. Truly a very talented entertainment professional who will not leave your dance floor empty that's for sure!

Profile Picture User5626004, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance

The moment that we met with Jim and Matt, we knew that these were the type of people we wanted to DJ our wedding. Fun, laid back and, most importantly, NOT CHEESY!

We met with Matt about 2 weeks before the wedding, dropped of a list of songs and that were good to go. He totally understood where we were going with our wedding and our crowd. My parents, who are in their late 60's, danced almost the entire wedding! Not only that, at the end of the night, we were expecting to have 20 people still left on the end of the dancefloor, we actually ended up with about 100. This is the mark of a good DJ (and a well-stocked bar).

I could not be happier with the everything. Thank you Matt!

Profile Picture User1279876, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Having seen Jim and Priority Entertainment DJ's at a few previous weddings, hiring them was a no-brainer! Jim did a great job making my husband and I feel comfortable throughout the entire planning process. We were confident from the beginning that the night would run smoothly as Jim puts an emphasis on his timeline and the flow of the reception. Jim also proactively reached out to the venue and management on-site to ensure they were all on the same page. This allowed us to relax and enjoy ourselves at the reception. Jim allowed us to customize a lot of the music, while still playing music that is pleasing to all attendees. We are thrilled with the result, and have received many compliments from our guests about the music. I would highly recommend Jim and Priority Entertainment for any wedding, party, or event that requires a DJ.

Profile Picture Kerry, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System

Jim and Matt were wonderful to work with. True professionals.

Profile Picture Brian, 6/5/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jim and the folks at Priority Entertainment did a fantastic job at our wedding. During the planning stages, they were very flexible and Jim walked us through everything we needed. We could be as specific as we wanted with the music but they were ready to fill in the blanks and make suggestions. The music choices ended up being perfect, as were the pace, the volume and the mix. Everything was great. Also, the up-lighting looked spectacular. It was professional and fun at the same time. We received many compliments from our guests and we have recommended Priority to our friends.

Profile Picture Kristopher, 4/18/15, 3 Reviews