Priority Entertainment Reviews

69 Reviews for Priority Entertainment

Priority Entertainment 1
Priority Entertainment 2

Molly · Married on 11/10/2018

Great value, great service!

Jim from Priority Entertainment DJ-ed our wedding and everyone had an incredible time, the dance floor was packed the entire night! Before the wedding we met with Jim to go over all of the songs and details so that on the actual wedding day, I was so reassured that everything was taken care of!

Sent on 01/09/2019

Natalie Madurzak · Married on 11/03/2018

Fantastic!

Priority Entertainment was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! Jim was extremely responsive leading up to the wedding and really took the time to listen to what kind of music and feel we wanted for the day/night making the planning for this piece a breeze! And for day of I literally dont have enough good words to describe the experience; he stayed on top of the timeline, made announcements for our sweet table, late night snack, and shuttles without ever being asked to(!) which was awesome, but most important he really set such a great tone for the whole evening and our dance floor was filled the entire night! Truly grateful for such a wonderful experience!!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Sarah · Married on 10/06/2018

He was the Dj at our wedding.

Jim was amazing! He made our special day go seamless with his preparation, music library, and DJ skills. He’s personable and I would highly recommend him for any special occasion.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Natalie · Married on 09/08/2018

Excellent!!!

Jim met every expectation we had for an amazing DJ for our wedding! He was organized and did a great job preparing everything needed to execute a flawless event! We were able to add lighting and a photo booth for a very reasonable price and both were great additions to our day! He was able to read our crowd and played a perfect mix of music for all age ranges and easily incorporated our ‘must play’ songs. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/15/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah Farris · Married on 09/02/2018

Best Dance Party

I have been to quite a few weddings with this company as the DJ, especially with Jim. They never disappoint! The dance floor is continually packed with people having a great time. They are extremely professional. In my opinion, the dance party at the wedding is what so many people remember. We guided them with our favorite songs and style, and they managed to put together an epic playlist. If we had to do it all over again, I wouldn’t change a thing about the DJ company. Everyone had an amazing time

Sent on 01/13/2019

Kevin Moran · Married on 09/01/2018

Great Wedding DJ

Priority Entertainment was excellent throughout the whole wedding process. Our DJ had a great ideas and suggestions that made our special day easier. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ, the dance floor was packed all night and several months our friends and family our still talking about how much fun they had. Thank you Priority Entertainment!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Jennifer M · Married on 08/31/2018

Best DJ / All music

Our meetings prior to the big day were very informative. They provided us with the proper paperwork which made the process of choosing songs extremely simple. On the day, our DJ arrived early and was ready before I was. There were no issues with our outdoor music and everyone was able to hear it. During the reception, the music we wanted to hear was played all night and our dance floor was packed the entire evening! At the end, the bride had the last song of the night! I would recommend these DJs for any and every occasion.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Sheryl · Married on 08/18/2018

I wouldn't use anyone else!

Priority Entertainment provided DJ Services to our family for both of our daughter's weddings. Jim was absolutely amazing. He really was able to read the crowd and play exactly the right music at the right time. He also was tremendous at guiding the events during the night, from announcement of the bridal party to the last dance. DJ's can make or break your event. Everyone at both of our events was impressed by our DJ. I would heartily recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/16/2018

Jim was absolutely outstanding in every way! From the very first meeting until the end of the night, he was everything we could have hoped for. Pre-wedding he was easy to contact, accommodating in when/where to meet, and took copious notes. We had a bit of a last-second bridal party emergency literally the night before the wedding and Jim easily and cheerfully made adjustments to announcements and such on the fly. During the wedding he managed to keep everyone on the dance floor with a great feel for the room. Before the reception got started he even saw me having a heart-to-heart with my 95-year-old grandmother, and noticing that the photographer was still outside, snapped some candid shots for us! The guests loved him, we loved him, and I’m sure you will too!

Cannot recommend enough!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Kristie · Married on 05/27/2018

Quality service at a reasonable price. I met with Jim in pe Son to discuss our vision followed by providing Neil with detailed plans that were lead/followed.

Sent on 12/28/2017
  • F

Fiona · Married on 04/07/2018

Jim is amazing!!!

Hey was awesome to work with! We met with him the beginning of the wedding day and didn't have to worry the rest of the night! We loved him!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Lisa · Married on 11/11/2017

Priority Entertainment is AMAZING all around! Our guest are still talking about how GREAT the music was...DJ Neil was awesome! Thank you!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Melissa · Married on 09/22/2017

Jim was so professional when we met with him to discuss the music for our wedding. I got so many compliments from friends and family on how awesome our DJ and the music was. We never had an empty dance floor. He catered to all different age groups and kept the bride and groom's interests and wishes in mind. He kept everything going smoothly. I can't say enough good things about this company and I would recommend them to everyone that needed a DJ.

Sent on 01/03/2018

Mary Kate · Married on 07/15/2017

I can’t say enough great things about Priority Entertainment. We had Neil as our DJ and he did a wonderful job. He had everyone dancing until the last song. Neil was great to work with and always responsive to phone calls or emails. I will recommend Priority Entertainment to anyone looking for a DJ.

Sent on 08/16/2017

Kate · Married on 06/17/2017

Working with Priority Entertainment was the best decision we could have made for our wedding. Both Jim and Neil were extremely professional, responsive, and flexible to ensure that our wedding day went as smoothly as possible. Neil was our DJ and was awesome - he brought great energy, had a really good mix of songs which kept the dance floor busy all night, and was fun to work with. What set Priority Entertainment apart for us and why we initially decided to move forward with them was because they didn't treat as just a number or booking on their busy summer calendar, but took time to understand what was most important to us which was really refreshing. So make the decision and check out Priority Entertainment, you won't regret it!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Jessica · Married on 06/17/2017

Our wedding went wonderfully thanks to Priority Entertainment! We couldn’t ask for a better experience. Everything flowed nicely throughout the night. The songs we asked for were played.

Sent on 12/27/2017
    Priority Entertainment 3
    Priority Entertainment 4

Patsy · Married on 05/27/2017

I was the third girl in my family to use Jim Butkus and Priority Entertainment. They did a FANTASTIC job! Jim was very professional and organized. Phil was the DJ at the wedding and he did an absolutely wonderful job!!! Guests commented on how amazing the DJ was. I wouldn't go with anyone else!!!!!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Samantha · Married on 10/22/2016

Very easy to work with and kept everyone on the dance floor...ALL NIGHT!

Sent on 11/06/2016

Hollisa · Married on 10/15/2016

My husband and I heard great reviews about Priority Entertainment from friends who have used this company for thier own weddings. We could not have been luckier to find such a wonderful business to work with for our wedding reception. I cannot express how wonderful Priority Entertainment was to work with! They have a large, suggested song list for every part of the wedding, such as first dance, reception introduction and the cake cutting (who knew you needed a song for cake cutting). With the help of Jim, our wedding reception was all that we could ever have hoped for. The dance floor was packed the entire evening! We received a lot of positive feedback from our wedding guests on how great the music was for our reception. I would highly recommend using Priority Entertainment. They are organized, professional and do amazing work!

Katie · Married on 09/16/2016

We kept hearing about Jim & Phil through multiple recommendations. After meeting with them, we knew why. From the beginning they were set on giving us a wonderful & memorable experience. And that they did! We met with them in the beginning so they could get a sense of what services we were interested in (DJ, tent uplighting, flat screens to play our picture slideshow & photobooth), as well as the overall vision/tone for the reception. Jim was prompt to respond to any questions via email. The contract was very clear & easy to understand. A few weeks prior to the wedding, I met with my DJ, Phil, and we finalized the song selections, wedding party lineup and design for the photobooth pictures. Phil surpassed our expections & did an excellent job. He really listened to what we wanted for our music selections & did a great job reading our guests in order to make additional music choices. The music really did make our reception great! We couldn't have been happier & HIGHLY recommend Priority Entertainment.

Sent on 11/02/2016

Sean P · Married on 09/10/2016

Do not hesitate to decide. Go with Jim Butkuss and Priority Entertainment. He took so much off our plate with entertainment and sound system. I never had to think about it. Best Service I have seen in years!

tara · Married on 09/10/2016

Jim is great to work with.
    THATENGLISHDJ - excellent! he read our party and played music that our guests loved!! the dance floor was never empty!

thank you!

Sent on 11/25/2016

Maire · Married on 08/20/2016

Jim and Priority Entertainment were beyond amazing when it came to making our day perfect. I feel like they went above and beyond, and really listened to what we said as far as music and what we were hoping for. We asked that he make sure everyone was dancing all night long, and I cannot think of a single time when there were not people out on the dance floor!
    - Maire and Brendan

Sent on 10/26/2016

Matt was our DJ and he was phenomenal! We had music before the wedding ceremony, for the professional/recessional, and at the reception. He emcee'd the entire night perfectly! We got a ton of compliments on the music, and the dance floor was packed from start until finish! We highly recommend the services of Priority Entertainment. Our only regret is not tipping Matt more money!

Sent on 11/10/2016

Emily · Married on 07/22/2016

My husband and I have nothing but positive things to say about this company:)! Our DJ, Jim, was such a pleasure to work with! We have so many guests STILL raving about how much fun they had due to how great the DJ was at our wedding. Jim really wants to make your wedding special and meets with you to get an idea of what you envision. He is very organized and makes things very easy for the bride and groom when it comes to planning. We HIGHLY recommend using Priority Entertainment for anyone looking to work with a very personable and professional company!

Sent on 11/02/2016