Priore Photography & Video Reviews

59 | Clarence, NY

59 Reviews for Priore Photography & Video

• Tarah

Tarah · Getting married on 06/21/2019

Joe and his assistant were awesome!

Joe was constantly willing to take calls or discuss whatever was necessary. I loved the team and enjoyed the experience! I am more than excited to see the photos.

Sarah Lyness · Married on 11/03/2018

Lyness wedding

My husband and I had the best experience with joe, Nicole and Brittany!! They were absolutely incredible! Beautiful work! We highly recommend!!! You will not be disappointed! We did both the photography and videography, they were a great team :)

Leah · Married on 06/29/2018

I loved working with Tracy from Priore. She and Joe were responsive to any questions that I had throughout the planning process!! The day of Tracy, Dan (I think, he was mostly with my husband), and Brittany (videography) were amazing and made us feel so comfortable. My husband and I are both kind of awkward being the center of attention and taking a lot of pictures, but it was painless with Priore! They also got a lot of photo and video of the reception and dancing, which I love!!

• MrsOtoBe

Heather · Married on 10/21/2017

Joseph Priore and his staff were just wonderful! Right from the start i knew we were in good hands. They showed up on time and kept us on schedule. Joe even helped pin on boutineers when we were having trouble! He knows WNY well and knows beautiful spots for pictures at any spot you can imagine. We took photos at Chestnut Ridge and he found amazing spots that really showcased all the fall foliage.

Corey · Married on 08/26/2017

Joe and his team were wonderful! So professional! The photos turned out absolutely perfect!

Tyler · Married on 06/10/2017

Our pictures came out amazing. The photographers were great at keeping us on time so that we could get the photos done and get back to the wedding. They were flexible on when we needed them, and we are so happy we chose them :) Thank you again!!

-Tyler and Danielle Manley

Abigail · Married on 06/02/2017

Joe and Tracey were absolutely wonderful every minute of our wedding! And our pictures came out just beautifully. I could not be more in love with them. When we finally got them all and looked through them, I was instantly taken back to every emotion depicted in our photos. We ended up with around 2000 photos on a USB which we have all the rights to. I would definitely recommend using both photographers if it is in your budget as Joe captures more of the formal posed photos and Tracey looks for more of the small details and candids. We have a beautiful mix of both formal and candids and we could not be happier.

Amy · Married on 05/13/2017

We had initially hired a photographer who backed out less than 2 months before the wedding. I called Priore based on reviews. Luckily, they had our date free to photograph our wedding!! Nicole was our photographer. She was amazing. She was professional, not invasive and very friendly. We just got back our proofs and I can't believe the quality of her work!!

Bethany · Married on 09/16/2016

We decided to use Priore because they were recommended from our wedding venue and it was the best decision! My photographers were Nicole and Jackie and they were the absolute best! I had met with Nicole several times before the wedding and she really got to know me and the style of wedding pictures we were looking for. The day of the wedding, Nicole and Jackie were fantastic and really made my husband and I so comfortable the entire day and night. They made taking the photos fun and also were conscious of keeping us on schedule and communicating between our DJ and venue manager.

I haven't seen our pictures yet since our wedding was only 4 days ago but I cannot WAIT to see how beautiful they turned out! :)

Chri · Married on 08/27/2016

Priore Photo and Video was our favorite vendor that we used! Tracy and Heather were fantastic not only on our wedding day, but leading up to it, as well as after. We have friends that paid much more than us, did not get a videographer and do not have as wonderfully beautiful pictures as us. I would recommend them to anyone, and have already done so to all my friends. Any professional photography we need done in the future will be done by them. My brother and his wife had recommended them to us and we will continue to recommend them as much as we can!

Danielle · Married on 08/20/2016

Tracy, Aaron, and Dan were the perfect wedding photographers/videographers. Tracy was such a huge help in planning out our whole day's schedule, she knew exactly what would work well and look best in our pictures for the day. All three of them were professional and had wonderful ideas for our special day and I would recommend them to anyone looking for professional, beautiful wedding pictures and video!

Andrea · Married on 08/06/2016

Tracy, Joe & Nicole at Priore were absolutely amazing!! They are so easy to work with, they are extremely organized and the day was perfect !! Thank you Priore!! I would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding day photographer!

catie · Married on 07/30/2016

Joe was so great to work with!! He and Dan did SUCH a wonderful job- our pictures came out beautiful and he had such a vision for the whole process. He was very professional, kind, considerate, and artsy. They both did such a wonderful job with everything and capturing every moment we could have imagined. I would HIGHLY recommend them!! Very professional and responsive to all of our questions beforehand as well!

Stephanie · Married on 06/11/2016

My wedding was on 6/11/16 at Samuels Grande Manor. My photography was Dan from Priore. He was just amazing. He was so kind and patient with us. He had great shot ideas as well as accommodating all of our special requests! I can not wait to see my photos! I know they will be beautiful!! Thanks Dan for helping make my wedding day one of the best days of my life! :)

Jessica · Married on 10/17/2015

My husband and I had an amazing experience with Joe and his crew at my wedding! I cannot say enough great things about this company. Not only were the pictures professional and high quality, Joe made the experience comfortable and even enjoyable (I do not enjoy being photographed!). He also went above and beyond my expectations by suggesting awesome sites and shots that we hadn't thought of all around Buffalo AND he jumped in when we couldn't figure out how to put on boutonnieres and my veil. Quite possibly, they were our favorite vendor to work with.

Overall, Joe and his crew are seasoned professionals and know how to make you feel comfortable! I can't recommend them enough!

Joe and Nicole photographed our wedding this weekend and they were absolutely amazing. I cannot wait to see our album but I know that they did a fantastic job capturing all of our special moments. They made everyone feel so comfortable, and were beyond accommodating. The engagement photos that Joe took of my husband and me went above any expectations we could have ever had, and Nicole did the most amazing job putting together our guest book that all of our guests raved about! They have such great visions for all of the pictures, and I would never go with any other photographer!!!

We had a wonderful experience with Joe and Tracy as our photographers. They were wonderful during the day and our pictures turned out great, despite the windy day we had.

Joe was absolutely available every time I called. He was professional and accommodating and made me feel like he felt our day was as important to him as it was to us. The photos came out amazing!! They are so talented truly loved having them there and they were never in the way taking pictures. Truly a wonderful experience

Erica & Matthew · Married on 01/10/2015

They were wonderful to work with and perfectly captured our day! I can't stop looking at our pictures and have no idea how I will narrow it down to make our album. Video was beautiful as well! So happy we went with Priore for our special day!

Christina · Married on 11/08/2014

I had such a positive experience with Priore Photographer for our wedding. From the time we met with them 11 months before the wedding to anything we needed after - it was such a wonderful experience. The pictures turned out better than I could have EVER imagined. The day absolutely flew by to the point where I didn't even remember how many pictures we took. Tracey was awesome to work with and Joe who we dealt with a lot at the office and with payment (owner) was always so helpful! The team Tracey brought with her were awesome too and always listened to what we wanted! We knew the kind of photos we didn't want and discussed that with them. We also added on a video after a few months of discussion and I am THRILLED we did. The video is BEYOND worth it - I know a lot of people say they don't want the added expense but it really is so important to think about. The day (like everyone says) goes by so incredibly fast and being able to watch the video brings you back to such an incredible experience. I have watched it so much since we received it and just am so beyond thankful we ordered it. We had a large wedding party and larger wedding and I am so happy we were able to get 2 photographers and our videographer. It allowed me to feel like they weren't missing a beat - and they really didn't. Pictures are such a HUGE part of the wedding because they are the physical pieces and provide such incredible memories that you are going to have forever. It is so important to go with a company that is organized and cares about what the couple wants. Any time I had a question or concern, someone got back to me right away. I highly recommend Priore! They are so reasonable and the packages they offer are unlike any I have seen.

I was so happy we decided to go with Priore Photography for our wedding and would recommend them to anyone! We had 2 photographers for the entire day and both were very professional. They listened to what we wanted and made sure to fit in all the shots we requested. They also made sure we stayed on time and helped coordinate the day so it came out perfect! We just received our photos and could not be more happy! Priore Photography truly did an amazing job!! You won't be disappointed.

Danielle · Married on 10/03/2014

Joe, and the entire group at Priore, are amazing! I could not possibly thank them enough for the amazing job they did capturing every moment of our big day! Thanks to them, I can look back at all the pictures they took and I can relive my wedding day. We were blessed to have found Joe, Nicole, and Tracey. Thank you for capturing every moment!!

So so happy with priore!!! We had frank and Nicole as our photographers on 9-20 and they were awesome!! We even had family members commenting on their beautiful shots and professionalism at the wedding! It was a pleasure working with them!

MJ · Married on 09/06/2014

I am over the moon, in LOVE with the work from Tracy and Drew on our wedding day. There are so many gorgeous pictures and priceless moments that they captured - I cannot express my happiness enough. We had a wedding party of 17 (!!), including myself and my husband and our NINE nieces and nephews (ranging in ages of 3-13). Tracy and Drew were so delightful, professional and efficient. I am so impressed as to how easily they wrangled the children, and adults for that matter, and kept their fun and happy composure throughout their entire time with us. Ryan did a spectacular job on our videography, as well. Everyone was so sweet and I am eternally grateful for all of their talent and hard work. They contributed to our day in such a special way, I am so happy that they were there. Our families and guests were also so impressed and we all had a wonderfully memorable time with this trio. I could go on and on. I am a truly satisfied customer! :)