59 Reviews for Princeton Music Connection

48 Princeton Music Connection Reviews

Wendy and her colleagues were phenomenal, talented, fun and easy to work with. I needed a string trio to play beautiful music for a 200 guest cocktail party and they were perfect. I get hired to handle the music for weddings and know they'd be perfect for my clients. Looking forward to working with Princeton Music Connection for years to come!

Profile Picture Roy, 5/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Wedding Planning

Wendy was great! She stayed in constant communication with me to arrange everything for the perfect wedding day music. The flutist and violinist musicians were awesome. I love how I was given a list of song options to choose from and had the opportunity to choose my own songs for them to play as well. I don’t would highly recommended this company to any bride and groom looking to enhance their wedding day with amazing music!

Profile Picture Erica, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I really appreciated Wendy's advice about music choices for my daughter's wedding ceremony and the cocktail hour afterward. The Intermezzo trio sounded beautiful outdoors!

Profile Picture R, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We hired the Intermezzo Trio to play classical music during my wife's 60th birthday dinner party. The musicians were in place early and played beautifully for us. My guests - more than a few musicians among them - were very impressed and enjoyed the music very much. My wife was delighted, so I am a happy man as well.

Profile Picture Raymond, 5/28/17, 1 Review
3.6

Guests commented about how they enjoyed the music during the reception. The ceremony instrumentals were a bit difficult to appreciate as the acoustics of the room. Overall, we were pleased with the music for our wedding.

Profile Picture Beena, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Princeton Music Connection has many music options. We hired a Latin band and they were awesome!

Profile Picture User7883432, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I used Princeton Music Connection for 2 events in 1 week. The 3 piece swing band was amazing! They played songs that guests requested so they could sing along and dance to their favorite songs. Everyone raved about them!

The second event was just as good. A work holiday party with lovely background music. We always get complements from our guests. I highly recommend them!!

Profile Picture Sandra, 12/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ

The Princeton Music Connection was fantastic. In addition to being exceptional musicians, they were willing to learn several new pieces that we requested, and did a fantastic job timing the various processionals! Highly recommend this group!

Profile Picture User7312145, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ

Princeton Music Connection worked extremely hard to help create an incredible wedding experience. They were very easy to contact and worked together with the bride and groom to assemble a beautiful selection of pieces, a performance that is unforgettable and absolutely magnificent. I am honored to have worked with this group of extremely tallented musicians and will be forever grateful for the crucial role they played in making that day absolutely perfect. I would recommend Princeton Music Connection to anyone interested in adding such an eloquent and beautiful touch to their wedding day.

Profile Picture Robert, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ

Exactly what we were looking for! Professional great value and most importantly beautiful sound! It wasn't for a wedding but for an upscale cocktail party at a museum. Perfect fit!

Profile Picture Peter, 5/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ

We had the Diamond Studs Band for New Year's Eve last year and for a party this past September. The band is great and very professional. They play a wide range of music. I would definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 12/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ

Wendy and the team with Princeton Music Connection are incredible. Professional, courteous and super talented. I would choose them again any time, and they will be at the top of my ceremony music referral list!

Profile Picture Jasmine, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Princeton Music Connection hooked us up with Straight Ahead the band for our wedding reception and we were thrilled with their top notch performance and very, very highly recommend them! Wendy from Princeton Music Connection was very helpful and responsive in getting us set up with the band.

Profile Picture Christina, 6/6/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

Princeton Music Connection performed beautifully at our ceremony. Wendy was a delight to work with and was always available to answer any questions we had. Despite initial efforts to dissuade us from certain pieces, in the end they fulfilled our requests happily and did a great job.

Profile Picture Sheree, 11/1/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

The jazz combo provided great music. They were very professional and added immensely to the ambiance of our wedding party. I would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Steven, 9/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

My now husband and I were skeptical about hiring a flute/guitar duo for our ceremony/cocktail hour because we never heard of the combination before. But we were pleasantly surprised at how beautiful they sounded together. I highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/5/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Princeton Music Connection was great. We customized a trio for our ceremony and they sounded wonderful. Prompt, and easy to work with, and will do their best to play whatever you want. Can only say good things. Thanks again!

Profile Picture Liqi, 8/16/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

The ceremony music was elegant, classic and performed with the utmost professionalism. The timing of the pieces for every aspect of the ceremony was impeccable. The transitions between pieces were seamless. The repertoire during the cocktail hour was well balanced and reflected the joyous feelings of the audience and the cocktail hour truly set the mood for the reception that Sai and Nate were hoping for. Your performance was flawless. We truly appreciated your expertise in helping Sai and Nate choose selections for their special day. Thank you for participating in the the wedding of the year . Sincerely, Scott and Gig Lang and family.

Profile Picture Gig, 8/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I hired a trio from the Princeton Music Connection at the last minute, probably around 1-2 weeks before my wedding. I was planning my wedding in New Jersey while living in Arizona for the year and wedding planning was a challenge. I found the staff at Princeton Music Connection to be very prompt and responsive. They were really organized and the end result was an excellent, professional trio of musicians at my wedding. I am very happy with the services provided and would recommend them to my friends and family.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User4337808, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We used Princeton Musicians for our wedding. Wendy provided music for the ceremony and cocktail hour. Wendy was wonderful to work with - her musicians were very high caliber and her music suggestions were wonderful. I would definitely recommend them and would use them at my next event.

Profile Picture User4325986, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Ours was a same gender wedding reception and it was treated with respect and dignity which was deeply appreciated. The type of music we had chosen was played well and was mostly classical. We certainly recommend Princeton Music Connection.

Profile Picture User4000968, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We had such an awesome wedding and Wendy was so responsive to out requests and tastes. Several guests commented on how fantastic yet tasteful the music was for our day wedding. Couldn't have been more pleased.

Profile Picture Laura, 1/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

It was delightful to have music in the background at the rehearsal dinner.

Thank you.

Profile Picture User3664068, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I had the string trio of violin, cello and voila for my wedding procession/ recession as well as cocktail hour in Princeton. These guys could not have been more professional! The music was absolutely beautiful and the musicians themselves were very presentable, friendly and flexible about where they were to be placed, etc.,. Wendy Zoffer was extremely helpful and reassuring in her recommendations of specific music (to someone who had never planned a wedding before!) I honestly had no worries about that part of the planning and would definitely recommend them for any ceremony... it was a really beautiful touch.

Profile Picture Kristin, 9/28/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

They were very flexible in the music they played, made some suggestions on other pieces to play, and everything went off without a hitch. Thanks!

Profile Picture Dave, 7/27/13, 5 Reviews