Princeton Music Connection Reviews

1 User photo

Princeton Music Connection 1

Diane C. · Married on 11/03/2018

Beautiful music!

A harpist and flautist played for our daughter's wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. Wendy was very helpful in choosing music for the various parts of the ceremony and played a classic and modern music during the cocktail hour. All beautiful, very worhtwhile, and great folks to work with.

Terri · Married on 10/20/2018

Spectacular!!

My first call to Wendy felt very comfortable as if I knew her for many years.
    The duo was perfect for our w doing. The music was timely and sweet.
    Couldn’t have ask for a better experience.
    Well worth the investment we highly recommend her!!!!

Groom In Ny · Married on 10/14/2018

Great Wedding Quartet!

We were so happy with Princeton Music Connection for our wedding. After hearing them at another wedding in NY, we hired them to play for our Jewish ceremony. Wendy was a joy to work with, and she was able to handle all of our annoying and late requests! The musicians are excellent and the quartet played beautifully for the ceremony. They flawlessly transitioned through different pieces for our procession and then learned a new difficult piece that we requested for the bride's procession. They were also quite reasonable compared to other musical groups in New York, where it can get very expensive. There were so many things to keep track of for the wedding, we were so relieved that Wendy and Princeton Music Connection made everything go so smoothly for the ceremony music.

B · Married on 07/08/2018

Wendy was incredibly helpful and patient in planning the music for my son and daughter-in-law's outdoor wedding in early July. We started with almost no idea of the kind of music we wanted. Additionally, we were working with a tight timeline as the wedding was planned in a 3-month window. After several helpful discussions with Wendy in which she offered a range of options with various musical styles and price points, we decided to go with a classical trio for the ceremony, a jazz trio for the cocktail hour, and a DJ for the ceremony. The music was BEAUTIFUL throughout and provided the perfect atmosphere for a very special and festive day. Several of our guests asked where I had found the terrific musicians! Very happy that we found Princeton Music Connection--Wendy was easy to work with, professional, knowledgeable and experienced. And not a single hiccup on the day of the wedding!

Kathy Matson · Married on 06/16/2018

Princeton Music Connection

We hired The Princeton Music Connection to play bluegrass music at the cocktail hour of my daughter’s wedding. We couldn’t have been happier! The music was wonderful and added just the right atmosphere because we were having an outdoor reception. And Wendy was so helpful and understanding!

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Princeton Music Connection 2

Princeton Music Connection's reply:

Dear Kathy, Thank you for the wonderful review of Princeton Music Connection and the Bluegrass Band!

Roy · Married on 05/24/2018

Wendy and her colleagues were phenomenal, talented, fun and easy to work with. I needed a string trio to play beautiful music for a 200 guest cocktail party and they were perfect. I get hired to handle the music for weddings and know they'd be perfect for my clients. Looking forward to working with Princeton Music Connection for years to come!

Raymond · Married on 05/28/2017

We hired the Intermezzo Trio to play classical music during my wife's 60th birthday dinner party. The musicians were in place early and played beautifully for us. My guests - more than a few musicians among them - were very impressed and enjoyed the music very much. My wife was delighted, so I am a happy man as well.

Lauren · Married on 03/04/2017

Princeton Music Connection has many music options. We hired a Latin band and they were awesome!

Sandra · Married on 12/01/2016

I used Princeton Music Connection for 2 events in 1 week. The 3 piece swing band was amazing! They played songs that guests requested so they could sing along and dance to their favorite songs. Everyone raved about them!

The second event was just as good. A work holiday party with lovely background music. We always get complements from our guests. I highly recommend them!!

Michael · Married on 09/24/2016

The Princeton Music Connection was fantastic. In addition to being exceptional musicians, they were willing to learn several new pieces that we requested, and did a fantastic job timing the various processionals! Highly recommend this group!

Robert · Married on 07/23/2016

Princeton Music Connection worked extremely hard to help create an incredible wedding experience. They were very easy to contact and worked together with the bride and groom to assemble a beautiful selection of pieces, a performance that is unforgettable and absolutely magnificent. I am honored to have worked with this group of extremely tallented musicians and will be forever grateful for the crucial role they played in making that day absolutely perfect. I would recommend Princeton Music Connection to anyone interested in adding such an eloquent and beautiful touch to their wedding day.

Peter · Married on 05/20/2016

Exactly what we were looking for! Professional great value and most importantly beautiful sound! It wasn't for a wedding but for an upscale cocktail party at a museum. Perfect fit!

Jennifer · Married on 12/31/2015

We had the Diamond Studs Band for New Year's Eve last year and for a party this past September. The band is great and very professional. They play a wide range of music. I would definitely recommend them!

Jasmine · Married on 06/13/2015

Wendy and the team with Princeton Music Connection are incredible. Professional, courteous and super talented. I would choose them again any time, and they will be at the top of my ceremony music referral list!

Christina · Married on 06/06/2015

Princeton Music Connection hooked us up with Straight Ahead the band for our wedding reception and we were thrilled with their top notch performance and very, very highly recommend them! Wendy from Princeton Music Connection was very helpful and responsive in getting us set up with the band.

Sheree · Married on 11/01/2014

Princeton Music Connection performed beautifully at our ceremony. Wendy was a delight to work with and was always available to answer any questions we had. Despite initial efforts to dissuade us from certain pieces, in the end they fulfilled our requests happily and did a great job.

Amanda · Married on 09/05/2014

My now husband and I were skeptical about hiring a flute/guitar duo for our ceremony/cocktail hour because we never heard of the combination before. But we were pleasantly surprised at how beautiful they sounded together. I highly recommend!!

Liqi · Married on 08/16/2014

Princeton Music Connection was great. We customized a trio for our ceremony and they sounded wonderful. Prompt, and easy to work with, and will do their best to play whatever you want. Can only say good things. Thanks again!

Gig · Married on 08/09/2014

The ceremony music was elegant, classic and performed with the utmost professionalism. The timing of the pieces for every aspect of the ceremony was impeccable. The transitions between pieces were seamless. The repertoire during the cocktail hour was well balanced and reflected the joyous feelings of the audience and the cocktail hour truly set the mood for the reception that Sai and Nate were hoping for. Your performance was flawless. We truly appreciated your expertise in helping Sai and Nate choose selections for their special day. Thank you for participating in the the wedding of the year . Sincerely, Scott and Gig Lang and family.

Ours was a same gender wedding reception and it was treated with respect and dignity which was deeply appreciated. The type of music we had chosen was played well and was mostly classical. We certainly recommend Princeton Music Connection.

Laura · Married on 01/11/2014

We had such an awesome wedding and Wendy was so responsive to out requests and tastes. Several guests commented on how fantastic yet tasteful the music was for our day wedding. Couldn't have been more pleased.

Stacey · event on: 12/13/2013

Wendy and her trio were simply marvelous!

Regina · Married on 07/21/2013

Exactly what we asked for everyone enjoyed their playing!

Lisa · Married on 06/15/2013

From the beginning I felt very confident in Princeton Music Connection, and I wasn't disappointed. They have an amazing website that allows you to review various options for your event. This helped me choose a strong quartet for our ceremony, a jazz band for our cocktail hour and a DJ for the reception - all for a reasonable cost! Further, Wendy paid attention details like what the musicians should wear and whether the piano at the event could be tuned so it could be used by the Jazz Trio. The music on the day was excellent....our guests commented on it and they clearly had a wonderful time!

I worked with numerous vendors who did an excellent job for this event. Wendy of Princeton Music Connection was definitely one of the best in this field of excellence. She heard our needs clearly, responded lightening fast to all communications, and was exceptionally knowledgeable. As we approached the day of the event, she contacted me with specifics even before I needed to confirm our arrangements. She is detail oriented, proactive and a delightful professional who is at the very top of my list for callbacks when I require entertainment for future parties. Very highly recommended.