105 Reviews for Prince Weddings

Client Revisions (1)
Drone Footage (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Save The Date (1)

Absolutely incredible work! My fiancé hired Prince Productions to capture one of the events leading up to our wedding and the video we received just 4 days after the event was absolutely incredible! Nathan is very talented in what he does. He captured everything perfectly while not interrupting the actual event itself. He got each of the guests to say a few words in a comfortable way so we ended up with a video guest book/highlight of the event. Nathan was polite, professional, and so easy to work with. The video was flawless, had really fitting music, and is a memory we will hold onto for the rest of our lives. Thank you so very much, Prince Productions! We highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Crystal, 4/14/18, 12 Reviews
Services Used: Client Revisions, Highlight Video, One Event/Day, Raw Footage

I couldn't be happier with our photos. I felt like an idiot at first I only saw the highlights page and assumed that was it! Then I realized that there were multiple tabs with hundreds of photos! And I loved all of them - from getting ready to getting down at the reception!

Nathan and his team were amazing! I can't thank them enough for being present at our special day. My husband and I had a very large bridal party, three flowers girls plus a 1.5 year old ring bearer and they handled everyone with such ease. The team was organized, prompt to respond and just personable.

I highly recommend working with Prince Productions! The experience was great!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 3/31/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

I wasn't even sure if I wanted to hire a wedding videographer, but in retrospect choosing Prince was one of the best decisions we made. After researching videographers for over a month, I decided getting one would be too expensive and intrusive. At the last minute, I changed my mind and checked my coordinator's recommendations. Prince Productions sat deservedly at the top of the list.

I was worried that hiring a videographer would rattle my nerves during the ceremony and capture embarrassing moments I'd want to forget later. Neither of those worries materialized. For the most part, the camera crew stayed in the background aside from a moment where they asked us to record some fun staged shots. They managed to catch every interesting moment from amazing angles and delivered a gorgeously edited video that my family has been sharing like Altoids after Korean BBQ. I have received so many compliments on the quality and editing of the video. They also delivered the raw footage, so I can go back to nearly any moment during my wedding and relive it. My sister also recently got married, paid about the same as I did for her videographer, and the results were not nearly as polished and artistic. If you're on the fence about hiring a videographer or choosing Prince, trust me when I say they are top notch. You won't regret going with them!

Profile Picture Toni, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We hired Prince Weddings based on a recommendation and they did not disappoint! Nathan and Alex went above and beyond what we imagined. Both did an wonderful job adjusting to the rain on our special day. At first we feared our pictures would reflect the disadvantages of a rainy wedding day, but Nathan and Alex were true visionaries! When we received the pics and video, they not only used the rain as a feature, that focus resulted in amazing pictures and video!! Both were super flexible in all the details and the photos/video were exactly what we were looking for. We've had multiple people tell us the photos are stunning and unique and the highlight video was absolutely amazing! We’re forever grateful!!

Profile Picture Claudia, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

We cannot say enough about how amazing Prince Productions are. We discovered Prince Productions at our friends' wedding. We were a few months away from our wedding and had yet to hire a videographer. They did the same day edit video for our friend, and we were blown away by that video. We knew we had to have them for our wedding and literally chased them down to get their info. We were so happy we did. Dealing with Nathan and his team was such a great experience for us. They were so patient with us and worked around our busy schedule to accommodate us. We of course got the same day edit for our wedding, and we were so happy we did. We absolutely loved it and our guests were all so impressed. When we received our final video, it was perfect. It literally was so amazing and brought back all the feelings of our big day. We literally cry every time we watch it. We are SOOOO happy we hired Prince Productions as our videographer.

Profile Picture Gaby, 12/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Blu-Ray, Digital Download

I found Prince Productions from my friend who had used their services for their wedding and the quality of their video was like no other (I had watched many wedding videos prior to booking). My coworker had also referred Prince Productions so coming from 2 different sources, I couldn't go wrong. Most of my wedding vendors were referrals so I like knowing others had a good experience before I booked. At first I didn't even plan on booking a videographer but I thought about how fast your wedding day comes and goes and all you're left with is photos (cuz it's a given everyone books a photographer) to remember your big day. A video would capture things you may have missed and be more fun to watch. I initially booked Prince for a 12 hour day (tea ceremony in the morning followed by an American wedding in the evening). About 2 weeks before our wedding day, I decided I wanted to add a same day edit to our package. Best decision I ever made (SO WORTH IT). The same day edit is a 3-4 min highlight video of everything on your wedding day and they play it that night at your reception for everyone to watch. It was so fun to watch. Prince Production did an amazing job editing the video (in such a short time too) and picked a fun song to go with it (I let them do everything - after all they're the experts. Highly suggest letting them pick your song). My husband and I were very happy with the way it came out. Everyone loved it and most guests have never experienced a same day edit before so they were really impressed. Another perk about the same day edit is we got the link for the video 4 days after our wedding which meant I didn't have to wait too long to watch it over and over again (I'm obsessed haha a great way to relive my wedding day. So sad it's over). Now we will patiently wait for our documentary edit of our wedding day (the long version 30-60 min highlight video of the whole day). Thank you Nathan & team for an awesome experience that was fun and will last a lifetime!

Profile Picture Cindy, 10/15/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Such an incredible production company! Their work is impeccable and so detailed! The production team is very thorough with their work to make sure they capture all the important and special moments. I would highly recommend prince production!!

Profile Picture Rafaela, 9/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

We worked with Prince Productions to promote our Brand New- Upper Room Wine Tasting Experience. We wanted photos and videos that showed all of the amazing details our high end experience has to offer, and from start to finish the Prince Productions team was amazing to work with. They are very professional and communicative which made it very easy for us to tell them what we wanted and they delivered. I hope we can work together again in the future!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Where do we even start?! From our first email, Nathan has been amazing to work with! Emails, phone calls, and text correspondence has always been quick. Nathan quickly put together a quote for us on our first meeting. And from there, I must have added on a million requests that he was able to fulfill. Skip a few months later, we had our engagement shoot with the lead photographer, Alex. We met in Santa Barbara and was able to shoot in two locations in a very short period of time. He was able to get such amazing shots of us. Made us feel comfortable even for an awkward couple like us! We used four of the pictures from the shoot as blown up canvas displays for the wedding!

This past Saturday was our wedding! Elizabeth confirmed day of timeline through email. I also got a call two days before from Alex to walk through the timeline, where we can fit in bride and groom shots etc. This was not an easy wedding to shoot. And I still can’t believe how everything went. Their team was split up, groom and bride’s houses. Two separate vietnamese tea ceremonies. A church ceremony afterwards. And pictures at the park. Then the reception. Then they also were able to get a SDE video editing and shown during the wedding. Our guests loved it all! They really have everything you can think of. Same Day Edit, Drones, Photo Booth, a great large team.

We can’t thank you enough Nathan Prince and the Team for sharing this crazy 14 hour day with us!!! Can’t wait to see the pictures.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 9/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

We are so glad we found Prince Productions. Our video turned out beautiful and their service is always on point. We let them choose our song for the video and we love how it goes with the film. Overall, we really enjoy working with Prince Productions and would recommend them to our friends and family!

Profile Picture Phuong, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Everyone at Prince Productions was so wonderful to work with! Not only was the video of our wedding incredibly professional, artistic and all-encompassing, they went above and beyond to make still photographs for me when some of my photos from the wedding day were lost. Elizabeth and Nathan are so great to work with and responsive to all my emails and calls. The highlight video is truly something I will cherish for the rest of my life! I highly recommend Prince Productions!!!

Profile Picture Brette, 5/27/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Nathan was so so great to work with!! Before booking him, Nathan took the time to call me and go over all the details. We recently received the video and I absolutely love it!!! It brings tears to my eyes every time we watch it. He captured every single moment that I would want to watch years from now! We truly are able to relive our wedding day when we watch our video. His assistant, Elizabeth, was amazing as well! She provided all the details and answered any questions I had before and after the wedding. Although a videographer was not in our original wedding budget, Nathan exceeded our expectations and I truly believe he was worth every penny!!!

Profile Picture Brianna, 4/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I started planning my wedding in Summer of 2015 (our wedding was a month ago), when my MOH suggested that we look into Prince Productions for video/photo. She had just attended a wedding where a Same Day Edit video was shown, and was raving about it. I am so glad she convinced me to do it, because it was beautiful and well worth the time!

Alex Morgan was our main photographer - he is definitely something else! I LOVE him. He's quirky, funny and boy does he take his profession/hobby seriously. He usually starts off with a handful of cameras, but by the end of your shoot, he'll have 20 around his neck. You can definitely tell that he is passionate about photography, because he will go the extra mile, climb over whatever he needs to, and break whatever rules there are in order to get the perfect shot. His assistants Jason (engagement session) and Thamer (wedding day) were also great! They all worked very well with each other, and are all super nice!

Nathan Prince, aka bossman, is so awesome!! He was very thorough and helpful throughout the whole wedding planning process. He definitely works with you and takes in your requests and answers all questions. Nathan is definitely a visionary! He was patient with us throughout the whole wedding day, and captured so many great memories! Our same day edit video was so much better than what we could have possibly imagined. Towards the end of our wedding shoot, Nathan had my husband and I walk out of the golf course. My husband was telling me the entire time - "why the heck is he having us do this". It turned out to be the ending of our video, capturing us walking off into the sunset. Well worth everything! I would definitely recommend Nathan and his team any day!

Also, shout out to Elizabeth for helping with everything on the Admin side! She's lovely to work with. We got our SDE link and about 100 pictures the week after the wedding! Prince Productions is definitely worth looking into!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Diane, 1/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Amazing team! We can't thank Prince Production enough for the wonderful job they did! We hired Nathan and his team to help us with our photo and video needs for our church + banquet wedding. We feel very lucky and thankful for having made this important decision. As busy New Yorkers arranging a wedding in LA over email and telephone was obviously not the most exciting job. But thanks to our family's support and awesome vendors including Nathan's team, we did it! Not only did the final photos and videos come out perfect (tear-jerker for sure), but also the experience working together became a fond memory! Special thanks goes to Nathan, Elizabeth, Alex, Jason and the entire team.

Profile Picture Cecilia, 12/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Impressed would be an understatement for the good folks at Prince Weddings.. Elizabeth, Nathan, Thamer and everyone else on the team who helped with my wedding! Super professional right from the start, always in good spirits and on-time. Elizabeth helped me and my wife prepare months before the actual wedding, so the day of was a breeze. It also helped that they knew the Skirball so well, which was where our wedding was! It was a tough decision especially these days with so many photo and video companies... but I can tell you I am so pleased going with Prince!! Absolutely recommended to anyone looking for great work and thank you again Nathan and team!

Profile Picture Kenneth, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Amazing work! We just received the highlight video of our wedding on a boat and we are so in love with it! Nathan and team captured all the best moments, the beauty of the boat, great views of the ocean, and added personal touches of romance and magic. We could not be any happier.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Diana, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

On our wedding day Nathan and his assistant Frank showed up on time, worked well with our photographer, and made us feel at ease in front of the camera. We were delighted with our wedding highlights video, it captured the essence of our day beautifully. Nathan and his team were also quick to respond to any questions we had before and after the wedding. I highly recommend Prince Productions as a worthy investment for your special day.

Profile Picture Kitty, 8/28/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

My husband and I were so fortunate to of found Nathan and his staff. They were a part of our special day on 12/5/15 and we have nothing but the best to say about them. They are everything and more than anyone would need on their big day. Professional, easy going, fun and just amazing! Please to any brides out there looking for the perfect video/photo company, go with Prince Productions! You will feel at ease knowing you have the best people capturing one of the most important days of your life. :)

Profile Picture Natalie, 12/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Nathan and the entire Prince Productions team were amazing through our entire wedding process. They accommodated us every step of the way. Both our photography by Thamer and videography by Nathan and his team were incredible and exactly what we were looking for to capture our wedding. We have received nothing but compliments on our pictures and wedding video from our family and friends because of the tremendous quality and care the Prince Productions team put into their work. My husband and I highly recommend this company if you are looking for the best team to capture your special day and make you feel like a very important customer every step of the way.

Profile Picture Breanna, 11/15/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Digital Download, Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling

We retained Prince Productions to do our Halloween wedding. We found this company on Wedding Wire-Nathan (owner) met with my fiancé & I for about two hours. We didn't feel pressured to use his company at all and we really appreciated that! Nathan recommended one of his photographers Alex to do our pictures. Alex was AMAZING- he took the time to meet with us and answer all of our questions. On the day of our wedding he was on time, happy and made us feel so comfortable. Alex and his assistant got us the one picture we really wanted...us at the beach during the sunset. Thank you thank you thank you! Alex & Prince Productions will not let you down ????.

Profile Picture Naomi, 10/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Nathan and his team were absolutely amazing!!! My husband and I got married on Sept. 6, 2015 and we hired Prince Productions for our Same Day Edit/Videography. The services they provided were exceptional and they exceeded all our expectations for the same day edit. Prince Productions is professional, extremely reliable, and everything we hoped for. Thank you again Prince Productions we will be recommending you to all our friends and family members!!!

Profile Picture Krysta, 9/6/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

My fiancée (now wife) met with Nathan a few weeks after getting engaged. After viewing samples of his previous jobs, we knew we had to hire him and his crew. It was almost a year from that meeting until the actual wedding day, and all I have to say is Prince Wedding Films did not disappoint. He sent a team of four to cover the day, from getting ready to the reception. The staff was very personable and professional. They made the experience very enjoyable. It was fun staging shots and not intrusive at all. It was like they were our guests having fun with us. The SDE (Same Day Edit) at the the end of the night was the icing on the cake!!! The aerial footage of the hotel and church was unexpected and spectacular. It got a "whoa" out of me when I watched. I thought the day was perfectly edited and it brought back the emotions of my day, as well as let me see a little of what my wife was going through. I highly recommended this talented crew. Well done Prince Wedding Films!!!

Profile Picture B, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Super recommended! Nathan himself, Elizabeth and their team were awesome! They helped us to choose the style of the video and what we wanted to highlight with the video, super helpful! We arranged the timeline and they were superb, were able to capture every single moment in a beautiful way without disturbing the wedding and party flow for a single second! We are extremely happy with the final video, our family and friends too - everybody commented that it was truly like reliving every moment of the day. They were also very flexible and helpful in selecting the best songs for the video flow, and to include a small video our friends captured with a drone in the final video.

The edit as well as the raw footage are amazing, I can't keep watching. It was an amazing experience working with Prince and it was totally worth the investment, we will watch this for many years to come.

Profile Picture Paulo, 8/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I have such a wonderful experience with Prince Productions. I came across them just looking at different recommendations and had to make sure they were LGBT friendly, as I dread being treated differently when my wife-to-be and I are trying to have professionals capture every moment we celebrate together, and with our families and friends. From the first time I sent an e-mail and called Prince Productions, we were assured by, and received a timely response from Elizabeth. When we dropped by their Huntington Beach location, Nathan and Elizabeth welcomed us and were very clear with the coverages of various packages they offered. All the work they have online and portfolios at the office just blow me away.

At our actual event, Brian and Jamie were right on time, and worked great with our friend photographer. There was not one mishap as they worked together like they were one team of videographers and photographers. Brian made sure I was aware of the schedules at one point when everyone was having fun, just to get the cake cutting and champagne toasts in there. They didn't have to stay beyond the time we discussed, but they did anyway just to get everything in their videos. I am glad that they were there with us every step of the way from wedding day preparation to the reception because they were really part of something special, and it showed in their work and commitment. I hope they ate dinner at least because I sure didn't get to see that at all. My photographer friend was telling us how she truly was thankful we chose Prince Productions because she has worked with many videographers who just weren't as pleasant as Brian and Jamie were.

The video highlight reel was everything I could have ever asked for. Nathan and his team edited the 3 hour video down to 6 minutes, and we absolutely love it. Thank you Prince Productions!

Sincerely,
Jenn and Rachelle

Profile Picture User6450854, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Digital Download, Cinematic, Storytelling