Primrose Path Flowers and Gifts Reviews

11 | Tyler, TX

11 Reviews for Primrose Path Flowers and Gifts

Niki · Married on 11/18/2017

Katie is such a sweet lady to work with!!! My flowers were beyond gorgeous, and even better than I imagined!!

Sent on 01/25/2018
  • wrs16

Whitney · Married on 10/22/2016

Katie is seriously the best. She is a wonderful person who wants to help brides have beautiful flowers on their wedding day. She worked with my budget and I asked her to just make me something pretty and she absolutely delivered. My flowers were amazing, romantic, a little bit of whimsy, and Katie is just a joy to work with. She is super easy to keep in communication with and one of the most helpful ladies ever.

Sent on 11/08/2016

Marc · Married on 06/19/2016

Katie WAS GREAT!! She did a fantastic job on all flower arrangements, was so friendly and outgoing and was very flexible as we made last minute changes. The combination of her skill and personality made her a joy to work with!!! We would fully recommend her to anyone !!!

Sent on 06/24/2016

Heather · event on 07/22/2015

Primrose Path Flowers did an excellent job on my floral arrangements. It was a joy to work with the owner and she listened to our request. I will definitely use Primrose Path Flowers for my event needs! It was an awesome experience!

• User5306891 · event on 07/11/2015

Love Primrose Path and sweet Katie Kinsey! Definitely a flourist you can trust to make beautiful arrangements for all events!

Sent on 07/31/2015

Jana · event on 07/09/2015

The most amazing arrangements ever! Chic and stylish and adore the use of color and hard to find unique blooms. Simply the best and brightest in East TX! Must have for every floral need!

Robin · event on 07/01/2015

Katie does a fantastic job. Her arrangements are unique and gorgeous! I highly recommend her.

Tyler · event on 06/30/2015

Primrose Path is by far the most outstanding provider in floral arrangements and gifts! The owner, Katie, even decided to grace us with her presence and meet the staff! This establishment has set the bar really high for other florist in east Texas. Primrose is my "go to" for any special occasion!

Sent on 07/29/2015

Primrose Path was the best! They were flexible to meet my budget and delivered the most beautiful unique arrangements! She always had the best ideas for decor and got everything done in a timely fashion.

Collin · Married on 06/15/2013

In 2013, we had the pleasure of working with Primrose Path for our flowers arrangements and decorative elements. The quality and creative ideas that were provided were exceptional! We were so pleased with all the arrangements that were made and the personal touch placed in each piece that we would recommend them to anyone looking to hire a professional florist for a wedding or any event! Katie does a wonderful job of taking your vision and bringing it to fruition. She listens to your preferences and ideas and creates a masterful design exceeding your expectations! The possibilities are endless with Primrose Path!

Sent on 07/27/2015

Nellie · event on 06/15/2013

Primrose Path exceeded my expectations for my wedding! I was so very pleased with the quality of every flower arrangement, professionalism and attention to every detail that I would recommend Primrose Path to anyone! Katie Kinsey is so fun to work with and makes planning your event not such a stressful time! Book Primrose Path today!!