Prime Visuals Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Y
    Yvener J. Married on 11/13/2021

patient, punctual and professional

Wow! It’s hard to put into words how much I appreciate the Prime Visuals team. I was nervous at first but I quickly learned how easy it is to talk and work with Vic. Vic was able to give me all the direction I needed to make sure my pictures came out magical. He was patient, punctual and professional. I loved his enthusiasm while he worked. That definitely helped increase my confidence. I completely plan on finding a way to work with our photographer again in the near future. The quality and creativity is out of this world! Due to the exceptional work our wedding pictures have been featured on many different platforms and have the potential to be published in a bridal magazine. Needless to say, we have regrets whatsoever!
  • Nequila
    Nequila A. Married on 11/13/2021

Just an amazing experience.

Wow! It’s hard to put into words how much I appreciate the Prime Visuals team. I was nervous at first but I quickly learned how easy it is to talk and work with Vic. Vic was able to give me all the direction I needed to make sure my pictures came out magical. He was patient, punctual and professional. I loved his enthusiasm while he worked. That definitely helped increase my confidence. I completely plan on finding a way to work with our photographer again in the near future. The quality and creativity is out of this world! Due to the exceptional work, our wedding pictures have been featured on many different platforms and have the potential to be published in a bridal magazine. Needless to say, we have no regrets whatsoever!
    Castell J. Married on 10/23/2021

Incredible service!

Vic was punctual and served as an incredible photographer. Now only did he take amazing photos, he gave the creative direction that our family and I needed.
    Ashley T. Married on 09/04/2021

Talk about beyond my expectation !

I’ve worked with this team on two events and I have not one complaint . Talk about patience and understanding. Talk about respecting time and professionalism, prime visuals has it .
    Allessandra M. Married on 09/02/2021

Do yourself a favor and book him...

My husband and I were introduced to Victor via our wedding planner. We trusted him and he trusted Victor. After the first 10 minutes of meeting Victor I understood why.

Victor's energy was just what my husband and I needed. We can be awkward picture takers. Victor made the process of taking pictures fun and easy. His direction, kindness and understanding made us feel comfortable and made us want to continue to take more pictures. Victor's attention to every single detail was amazing too. Not a picture went by where he didn't picked up on my husband's shifted tie or a hair out of place, all to make sure the perfect shot was captured.

Everyone that attended our intimate wedding had great reviews and feedback on their experience with Victor. He was a great addition in making our wedding day special and we couldn't be more grateful to him.
  • Shakia
    Shakia R. Married on 07/11/2021

The Lejeune wedding

If your looking for an amazing and professional photographer please look no further you are in the right place. Where do i begin from the time of booking we knew we made the right decision.
    With the onset of covid happening we had to postpone our wedding which put us a year behind in tying the knot. Also during that time we had to do a venue change due to our venue selling and closing down. When i tell u prime visuals reassured us our day would be perfect boy was he right.

Fast forward to the morning of the wedding.
    Our photographer arrived on time and went straight to work. Both the bridal party room and grooms room were side by side so it made for easier access to both rooms for pictures. Vic made me feel at ease at all times giving me drinks when i needed them to make sure he got the best shots.
    I've never felt as beautiful until being photographed by Vic.
    Turn around time is super on point i received my highlight reel within 2 days of our wedding and wow the pictures exceeded my expectations. I can not stress enough how much you should use prime visuals for your wedding day you can't go wrong your doing yourself a disservice if you go anywhere else
  • DuWhite
    Duwhite P. Married on 07/10/2021

This is the only review you need to read!

Listen, listen, listen!! I'm not even into taking pictures—I mean truly! But I decided to do this thing, like big WEDDING thing, and thought to myself, "I guess I'll like something to help me remember it." I did pay all that money, might as well act like I'm trying to preserve the moments and all that—you feel me?!

So in comes Vic our photographer. At first I was like, here we go, I ain't even trying to have this dude tell me what to do. I was already getting ready to marry a dude who was going to try and tell me what to do for the rest of my life—I'll be damned if I had someone I paid do the same.

But y'all!! Like honestly truly, screenshot this review and send it to friends. Make this review your FB status, or IG post. Let's make the ridiculousness of my experience go viral. And by ridiculousness, ya boy means UTTER BLISS. Wow, what an experience it is to have a photo taken by Vic. I don't know how he fairs in other environments. I have never hired him for a birthday, or coming out party—I only know his work through the heated anxiety of a wedding, but I am here to tell you, Vic shows up!!!

It is a humbling experience to be asked to sit still and pose on a day where it feels like your entire body, mind and soul are running laps through time. There is so much life to contemplate on your wedding day. So much childhood to unpack, so much future to daydream about, so much present to file through, but somehow, in the midst of all that seemingly astral projection, Vic's lens found us.

And it wasn't just his lens, but his presence. It was his eager desire to laugh with us. His calming reassurance of "we're going to get the shot." I didn't know that getting your picture taken was supposed to "feel" like anything. Usually, it's a very numb experience for me. But that day, under the sturdy guide of Vic's brilliance it was as if I felt every frame.

What a joy it is when a stranger becomes a friend in any circumstance, but for it to happen on your wedding!!? For the person you paid, to someone how transform into a loved one you invited to share in your joy—is a gift not to be taken lightly.

It is an energy not easily conjured or recreated. What I learned after having my nuptials is that weddings are all about vibes. It's all about the cosmic colliding, and mercury in micro-braids type issh, and knowing that means, there exists a responsibility to protect that energy.

There are so many people who take parts in your wedding that you don't know at all. There are so many chances for a caterer or venue owner, or waiter to insert a spirit into your day that is anti everything it is you wish to build. It is a treacherous assignment to put such a spectacle together and leave with higher vibrations than you started.

But please, in all seriousness, believe me when I tell you, that this photographer is only interested in adding to every good. I can truly say that Vic lifted my wedding experience with both his talent and his personhood—and damn what a gift that would be on any day, let alone on your day.

Stop playin and hire him.

• Ivonne
    Ivonne R. Married on 06/26/2021

Photographer and videographer

Wow truly amazing and friendly these guys did there thing the day of my wedding I truly appreciate all they did. I highly recommend.
  • Raquel
    Raquel S. Married on 05/16/2021

Amazing wedding photographers!

Tommy, Victor and the rest of the Prime Visuals team were wonderful! Our pictures are BEAUTIFUL and we have been getting endless compliments. They were prompt, responsive, professional and flexible. We moved the date of our wedding several times due to COVID and Prime Visuals were always happy to work with us and make it work. It was difficult having planning a wedding during COVID but having vendors like Prime Visuals helped make the process a lot easier. The entire team was fun to be around, had great energy and made all of my family and friends feel comfortable. We would HIGHLY recommend the Prime Visuals team. Thank you Tommy and Victor!

Stephany V. Married on 09/20/2020

Amazing. I had so much fun shooting my wedding photos.. any event I have.. he’s my first choice in photography

100 % Amazing.. he captured everything and more that I wanted to capture on my wedding day..
    Charnele N. Married on 08/14/2020

Best Photography Service

Vic was amazing! He went above and beyond for us on our big day. And the pictures were breathtaking. Everyone loved Prime Visuals at our wedding from the wedding party to the mother of the bride to guests. We would recommend them to anyone!
  • Camille
    Camille Married on 05/22/2020

Professional and personable!

We hired them for our ceremony. They definitely had great energy and kept us laughing and smiling.
  • Kareema
    Kareema E. Married on 09/19/2019

Remarkable!!!

Working with Prime Visuals was an unforgettable experience. The photographer was helpful and made my fiancé and I feel comfortable during our engagement shoot. He pushed the envelope and gave us the most memorable portraits that we will cherish for a lifetime. And the price was definitely right!!! #Serviceapproved #greatquality
  • Astrid
    Astrid Married on 08/22/2019

Excellent!!

My fiancé and I could not have chosen a better photographer. Our engagement pictures are so beautiful, it makes me cry every time I look at them. He captured all those little meaningful details during the photoshoot that was unexpected. Not only was his work amazing; he went out of his way to make sure we were comfortable and stress-free the entire time! We are so very grateful and can’t wait for our upcoming wedding to be shot by Prime Visuals.
  • Valerie
    Valerie J. Married on 08/10/2019

Above and beyond

We are so glad that we chose Prime Visuals to capture our wedding day. Our photographer Tommy went above and beyond to make sure we he captured all of our meaningful moments. We truly appreciated that prior to our wedding he took a tour of our venue and scoped out the neighborhood around the venue to find great photo backdrops. We highly recommend!!
    Ebonee J. Married on 06/13/2019

Amazing Photography, Great Service

The photographers at Prime Visuals are amazing! Not only are they super professional, but they possessed a familial approach. Yes, this is their business and I may have just met them, but they made me at once feel as though we had known each other for years. This—my engagement shoot...and later my wedding—was my first ever photo shoot and they made me, us, feel super comfortable. Even on my wedding day, I was super emotional, and Vic put down his equipment and just spoke to me...as a person, a recent groom himself. He knew exactly what to say to qualm my nerves. By the end of our convo I was laughing and put more at ease. ( Sidenote: Vic should definitely moonlight as a comedian! He is hilarious!) (Another Sidenote: I am BIG on vibes and energy and both photographers had super positives auras!!) What I appreciated the most about them is their PHOTOGRAPHIC EYE! Not sure if that is an actual term :-) but what I mean is that they have that EYE. I have seen people who call themselves photographers because they know how to click a few buttons on a camera. This description does not denote Prime Visuals. They. Are. The. Truth. Vic would stop at random places as we were walking during both shoots. He had us “move to the left “ “now the right” and “RIGHT there”. When I saw the photos afterwards, I was floored and happy I took his directions!” Just great shots!! When I wanted to just stop taking photos and just go inside because the humidity was getting to me, Vic made sure before we left, we had the best shots! And we did! I can clearly go on and on about Prime Visuals!! In a sentence: Hire them, you WILL NOT be disappointed! :-) A more: so sorry, I worked more closely with Vic and as a result have forgotten the other photographer’s name! Both are amazing, though!
    Jessenia M. Married on 05/19/2019

Wedding day

You guys were amazing we thank you in every way i can’t express my gratitude for your patience you knew it was a movie and you set us all up to go viral on Instagram lol 🤣 most importantly you guys made us feel
    Comfortable it was like you were family or we knew each for some time thank you thank you. we love y’all & we will be using you guys again thank you from the McCarthys
    Takiya Married on 08/09/2018

Destination Wedding

Great working with Prime Visuals. Captured every important moment and paid attention to detail. Great week in Cancun, Mexico. A life time of memories and photos from our welcome party, boat ride and our big day. Thank you Prime Visuals.
    Sharae G. Married on 05/27/2018

Amazing!!!!

Amazing is all I can say
    Very very happy with the professionalism, pricing, and clarity of the pictures!!!! I would def recommend Prime visuals for anyone’s wedding!!!! You won’t regret it
    Kimberlie Married on 10/17/2017

The Best!!!

Prime visuals saved my wedding day. I contacted Victor last minute to be the photographer on my wedding day. I got a response in a timely manner and was very much satisfied! Victor took his time to capture all the wonderful moments. I could not be any more thankful! My favorite was the candid shots! The team was prompt & patient with me! Look no further, this is where you need to book!
    Marlena B. Married on 09/28/2017

Engagement photos and Wedding

Prime visuals has provided nothing but exceptional service for our engagement and wedding photos. My photos were great and I would definitely use this company again.
    Dee V. Married on 08/20/2017

Best Decision Ever!

Working with Prime Visuals was one of the best decisions I've made during my wedding planning. After booking them for my engagement photos I was sold on their professionalism and artistic style of shooting. I booked them again to shoot my Save the date photos and was completely blown away after seeing my wedding portraits. I recommend Prime Visuals to all brides/grooms looking to have their wedding story told in a photo as they truly captured the essence of my special day!
    Sha Married on 07/22/2017

Wonderful Experience!!

Tommy is an amazing photographer! Super professional and always punctual. He traveled to Los Angeles for my wedding shoot. He covered footage of my Bridal Shower, Wedding Ceremony and Reception. He captured great moments and now we have amazing images to remember that magical day forever.
    Tiana L. Married on 06/08/2017

Top class!!

We utilized this vendor 1st for our engagement photos. Setting up ideas along with time and destination was a breeze. The shoot was so much fun along with their tips and guidance so we booked immediately for our wedding day. On the day of the wedding, despite wedding day preps not going 100 percent. The vendors were extremely accommodating and easily influenced the mood, reminding us to stay in the moment and smile! They were so amazing. We will definitely book in the future.
    Nikiesha P. Married on 08/06/2016

Pratt Wedding 2016

Not sure where to start with this review ! Everything was just amazing! From the cost to the final outcome of the shoot ! Tommy is just great at what he does. We booked him for our engagement shoot as well as our wedding day. He takes this time and does his research on locations, poses, etc to make sure your pictures are everything you expect them to be . Getting in contact with him is easy and his turnaround time is very reasonable. I can’t think of another photographer when planning an event . I highly recommend .