Prime Visuals Reviews

Prime Visuals 7
  • Kareema

Kareema Edwards · Married on 09/19/2019

Remarkable!!!

Working with Prime Visuals was an unforgettable experience. The photographer was helpful and made my fiancé and I feel comfortable during our engagement shoot. He pushed the envelope and gave us the most memorable portraits that we will cherish for a lifetime. And the price was definitely right!!! #Serviceapproved #greatquality

Sent on 02/14/2019
    Prime Visuals 8
    Prime Visuals 9
  • Astrid

Astrid · Married on 08/22/2019

Excellent!!

My fiancé and I could not have chosen a better photographer. Our engagement pictures are so beautiful, it makes me cry every time I look at them. He captured all those little meaningful details during the photoshoot that was unexpected. Not only was his work amazing; he went out of his way to make sure we were comfortable and stress-free the entire time! We are so very grateful and can’t wait for our upcoming wedding to be shot by Prime Visuals.

Sent on 12/15/2018
  • Valerie

Valerie Johnson-Brown · Married on 08/10/2019

Above and beyond

We are so glad that we chose Prime Visuals to capture our wedding day. Our photographer Tommy went above and beyond to make sure we he captured all of our meaningful moments. We truly appreciated that prior to our wedding he took a tour of our venue and scoped out the neighborhood around the venue to find great photo backdrops. We highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/17/2019
    Prime Visuals 16
    Prime Visuals 17

Ebonee Johnson · Married on 06/13/2019

Amazing Photography, Great Service

The photographers at Prime Visuals are amazing! Not only are they super professional, but they possessed a familial approach. Yes, this is their business and I may have just met them, but they made me at once feel as though we had known each other for years. This—my engagement shoot...and later my wedding—was my first ever photo shoot and they made me, us, feel super comfortable. Even on my wedding day, I was super emotional, and Vic put down his equipment and just spoke to me...as a person, a recent groom himself. He knew exactly what to say to qualm my nerves. By the end of our convo I was laughing and put more at ease. ( Sidenote: Vic should definitely moonlight as a comedian! He is hilarious!) (Another Sidenote: I am BIG on vibes and energy and both photographers had super positives auras!!) What I appreciated the most about them is their PHOTOGRAPHIC EYE! Not sure if that is an actual term :-) but what I mean is that they have that EYE. I have seen people who call themselves photographers because they know how to click a few buttons on a camera. This description does not denote Prime Visuals. They. Are. The. Truth. Vic would stop at random places as we were walking during both shoots. He had us “move to the left “ “now the right” and “RIGHT there”. When I saw the photos afterwards, I was floored and happy I took his directions!” Just great shots!! When I wanted to just stop taking photos and just go inside because the humidity was getting to me, Vic made sure before we left, we had the best shots! And we did! I can clearly go on and on about Prime Visuals!! In a sentence: Hire them, you WILL NOT be disappointed! :-) A more: so sorry, I worked more closely with Vic and as a result have forgotten the other photographer’s name! Both are amazing, though!

Sent on 08/10/2019
    Prime Visuals 30
    Prime Visuals 31

Jessenia Mccarthy · Married on 05/19/2019

Wedding day

You guys were amazing we thank you in every way i can’t express my gratitude for your patience you knew it was a movie and you set us all up to go viral on Instagram lol 🤣 most importantly you guys made us feel
    Comfortable it was like you were family or we knew each for some time thank you thank you. we love y’all & we will be using you guys again thank you from the McCarthys

Sent on 05/20/2019

Takiya · Married on 08/09/2018

Destination Wedding

Great working with Prime Visuals. Captured every important moment and paid attention to detail. Great week in Cancun, Mexico. A life time of memories and photos from our welcome party, boat ride and our big day. Thank you Prime Visuals.

Sent on 12/31/2018

Sharae Gabriel · Married on 05/27/2018

Amazing!!!!

Amazing is all I can say
    Very very happy with the professionalism, pricing, and clarity of the pictures!!!! I would def recommend Prime visuals for anyone’s wedding!!!! You won’t regret it

Sent on 02/13/2019

Kimberlie · Married on 10/17/2017

The Best!!!

Prime visuals saved my wedding day. I contacted Victor last minute to be the photographer on my wedding day. I got a response in a timely manner and was very much satisfied! Victor took his time to capture all the wonderful moments. I could not be any more thankful! My favorite was the candid shots! The team was prompt & patient with me! Look no further, this is where you need to book!

Sent on 02/13/2019
    Prime Visuals 32
    Prime Visuals 33

Marlena Brown · Married on 09/28/2017

Engagement photos and Wedding

Prime visuals has provided nothing but exceptional service for our engagement and wedding photos. My photos were great and I would definitely use this company again.

Sent on 03/18/2019

Dee Victor · Married on 08/20/2017

Best Decision Ever!

Working with Prime Visuals was one of the best decisions I've made during my wedding planning. After booking them for my engagement photos I was sold on their professionalism and artistic style of shooting. I booked them again to shoot my Save the date photos and was completely blown away after seeing my wedding portraits. I recommend Prime Visuals to all brides/grooms looking to have their wedding story told in a photo as they truly captured the essence of my special day!

Sent on 01/23/2019

Sha D · Married on 07/22/2017

Wonderful Experience!!

Tommy is an amazing photographer! Super professional and always punctual. He traveled to Los Angeles for my wedding shoot. He covered footage of my Bridal Shower, Wedding Ceremony and Reception. He captured great moments and now we have amazing images to remember that magical day forever.

Sent on 03/23/2019
    Prime Visuals 34
    Prime Visuals 35
    Prime Visuals 36

Nikiesha Pratt · Married on 08/06/2016

Pratt Wedding 2016

Not sure where to start with this review ! Everything was just amazing! From the cost to the final outcome of the shoot ! Tommy is just great at what he does. We booked him for our engagement shoot as well as our wedding day. He takes this time and does his research on locations, poses, etc to make sure your pictures are everything you expect them to be . Getting in contact with him is easy and his turnaround time is very reasonable. I can’t think of another photographer when planning an event . I highly recommend .

Sent on 08/05/2019