34 Reviews for Prime Photography

Second Shooter (2)
Additional Hours (2)
Prints (2)
34 Prime Photography Reviews

We found Michael on wedding wire when we got engaged. His portfolio looked lovely and although we took a while to decide when and where we would have photos taken, Michael was very patient and responsive. He did an absolutely amazing job with our engagement session. It was a hot day but he stuck it out and he has many lovely shots. We recently got all of our wedding photos and boy did he go above and beyond. So many of our guests even noticed how hard he was working all day to capture all of our photos on our special day. Michael is truely not just a photographer but he is an artist. He performs high quality work, he is timely, patient, sweet... and his prices are more than reasonable!

Profile Picture Krystal, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Michael was the absolute best. He was very knowledgeable and flexible. My husband and I had never had professional photographs taken,and he made the experience amazing! The pictures he captured,truly captured,the best day of my life! Thank you Michael!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with Michael was a such a fun experience for my husband and I. Michael captured some wonderful images for our engagement photoshoot and our wedding day. Every time someone sees a picture of my photoshoot or the wedding, they comment on how beautiful they came out. He was super easy to work with, always communicated with us. I am truly amazed at his work!! Literally every single picture was beautiful, I can't stress that enough!!!! Thank you Michael, for all of your hard work. We appreciate you so much!

Profile Picture Dariela , 6/3/17, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files

When planning a wedding you start to stress about the all the details that will make up your perfect day. Picking a photographer is usually one of the worst, but with Michael, that is not the case. Michael provided one of the least stressful and most enjoyable experience for my wife and I during both our engagement session and the wedding day. His creativeness and patience helped to bring out the best in me, my wife, and our wedding party and the pictures ended up coming out so beautifully. He went above and beyond on so many levels including his patience with my "photographer" family members. I would highly recommend Michael to anyone looking to create a memorable experience at a great value and we will absolutely be calling him for our future photo session needs. Thanks for everything you did Michael!!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Michael Suchosky is one in a million. He believes in capturing a story, not just a moment. He's very flexible and so polite. His work is exactly what I was looking for during such a special day. Wouldn't choose anywhere else!

Profile Picture User6280501, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Mike Suchosky is not just a photographer. He is an artist that has brought some of our most precious moments to life. His professionalism is like no other and you can guarantee that he will be waiting for you on day of your event at the venue. He is very patient and easy to work with. He understands that you are paying for a service and goes above and beyond to make sure that you are satisfied. The quality of his work speaks volumes. He is sure to bring a smile to your face as he has ours. We have used Mike on numerous occasions and will continue to do so! I highly recommend Mike Suchosky's Prime Photography. AJ

Profile Picture Albert, 7/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Michael was fantastic and incredibly professional. Our photos are gorgeous, and we really love how natural everything looks. He is so gifted at using natural light to capture the beauty of the moment. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture User4692578, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

Michael did a wonderful job on our photography! He is so helpful and kind. He captured so many fun moments! I am so happy with the work he has done. He is also very helpful and responsive in any edits that I had.

Profile Picture Ashley , 4/9/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

Prime Photography did an excellent job with all our wedding photos. I was so worried about how our pictures were going to come out because I'm self conscious about those things, but Mike did such a great job of capturing our best qualities. I love that he has such a passion for natural lighting because it made all our photos look so real and so us. We first used Mike for our engagement photos which came out so good that I put all those photos in a Guest Sign In Book for our wedding and also made a video of the proposal and engagement photos combined. We showed off his work as much as we could because of how happy we were with the outcome and received lots of compliments. Next, Mike did my bridal photos which also came out beautiful. I had an unexpected emergency the morning of my shoot which caused us to run late and had me looking like a hot mess before my shoot but when we arrived Mike was there patiently waiting and was so nice rather than being frustrated which helped me feel better for the shoot. He really understands the importance of these photos lasting a lifetime and puts forth great effort to make sure they are the best so that we can keep those memories for years to come. He is very flexible with making sure to capture certain poses if you have special requests. He's great with giving suggestions on different spots to do photo shoots and he always was very professional and had quick response time.

Profile Picture Maritza, 12/20/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Prints

Michael is a great photographer! I took my college graduation pictures with him at Hays Street Bridge and I was more than happy with the outcome of the photos. He made me feel very at ease during the shoot. I liked how he was very natural about the shoots and how he was more than willing to incorporate any of my ideas into the session. Thank you so much Michael! I would recommend him to anyone looking for a good photographer who is easy-going and accommodating.

Profile Picture Krizia, 12/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I wouldn't change my decision on going with Prime Photography! Michael is very talented and great at what he does. He was very fast on getting all my questions answered. We had such a great time taking our engagement photos with him and his wife. Our photos were very natural, we didn't look like we were just placed somewhere with fake smiles on our face. Our photos truly resembled our relationship. He was also very quick to get our photos to us, I was expecting to receive my pictures in 2 weeks and I got all my photos in less than 1 week, which of course made me so happy! I was so anxious and excited to see them!! I was more than satisfied! This is only based on my engagement session, I still have my bridals and my wedding to look forward to & I know that I have nothing to worry about if Michael is my photographer! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

Profile Picture Allisha, 12/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

For my husband and I, picking a wedding photographer was one of most important selections during our wedding process. Pictures last a lifetime! We wanted a photographer who took beautiful pictures that captured our special moments and the spirit of our wedding. Michael from Prime Photography did just that for a reasonable price. Michael was great to work with, friendly, professional, punctual, and we are very happy with the pictures.

Michael was responsive to our questions and emails. We had a couple phone calls to talk about what we wanted. He was receptive to pictures I sent him that I wanted to create for our wedding. Michael did a great job incorporating our vision for those different pictures. He worked well with the lighting and finding good picture opportunities. He did a good job editing as well. I had a couple special photoshopped requests and he made it work!

Great to work with, well priced, captured our wedding beautifully.

Profile Picture Rachelle & Joey , 10/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Prints

We booked Michael for our engagement and wedding photos, and so far have had our engagement photos. Michael did a fantastic job and from the several hundred shots he took provided us with over 40 images that he edited to make them look even better (he also provided us with all of the raw photos!). The images did not feel "posey" and what he captured looked a lot like real, natural moments. We were very impressed with the result! He has a couple of cameras that he rotates between for different shots, and it gave us a good variety of photos of both close ups and shots with the landscape around us. Lastly, as a person Michael is very pleasant and makes what you want a priority. If you say you want it, he will do his best to make it happen.

Profile Picture User5118656, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I both agree that Prime Photography was by far THE BEST vendor at our wedding. Michael and his wife were both so wonderful to work with. They are always professional and really responsive to the clients needs. They were the best priced photographer for the amount of time we needed for our wedding. My husband and I met and emailed at least a dozen other photographers in this price rang before settling on Prime Photography. All of the other ones produced low-quality, unfocused and messy work in comparision. I would definitely recommend their services to any bride in the greater San Antonio area.

Profile Picture User5278693, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Prime team was by far the best vendor I had on my wedding. This is the bride opinion but also supported by the other vendors and guests feedback. My wedding was planed to be intimate, with a lot of meanings from both families, and they could capture all important emotions and details we want to have on our memories. I simply don't get tired of going through all images! I feel like living those moments again! Besides all that, their professionalism with timeframe, schedule and perfection was amazing! Every bride wants to feel important and they did that to me and to the wedding. I would strongly recommend them! I purchased one of the simplest package, so I can imagine how many good things they can make over better packages.
Thanks for everything! My wedding was special and you made it be forever!

Profile Picture Roberta, 5/24/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Michael and his wife are amazing! They are professional, patient, responsive, and cooperative. My husband and I loved the engagement shoot pictures, and we especially loved the fact that they were willing to listen to few photo shoot ideas that we had. It was definitely our pleasure working with Michael for our wedding day. He was very patient, flexible, and cooperative, and I know I appreciated that a lot. Thank you so much for your time in helping us document our special day!

Profile Picture Anila, 5/9/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Michael did an awesome job! He did my engagement, bridal, and wedding day photos. He was very flexible with our schedule and requests. Great photographer especially for the price! He was quick with the turnaround time of the photos! I will use him again in the future when our family grows!

Profile Picture Priscilla, 4/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Michael at Prime Photography did such a wonderful job on my daughters wedding. He was always a step ahead catching every beautiful moment. It was a great decision choosing him to capture the day!

Profile Picture Sherri, 11/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Oh my gosh, where do I start? Michael at Prime Photography is AMAZING! He photographed my wedding and he was fantastic the entire time. I planned the wedding myself and with some help from friends we were able to pull it all off. The whole day felt chaotic and I was constantly running against the clock to get stuff done. During all of that, Michael was so beyond great. He was so professional and flexible with everything -from the first time we spoke - all the way through the wedding. He captured moments I didn't even know I was having because I was so busy and the pictures turned out beautiful. I can't say enough good things about him and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/16/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Prime photography captured all the special moments from our big day that we can cherish forever. Michael was very patient,open minded, professional, and gave pictures back in a timely matter. His female staff was great, especially when it came to having a females opinion. We enjoyed working with Prime Photography and very pleased and we highly recommend. At the end of your special day, it's only the photos you have left.

Profile Picture Erica, 7/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Such a good Photgrapher had a blast can't wait till the wedding

Profile Picture dj, 5/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Prime Photography is fantastic, Michael took photographs of my son playing t ball, and he made them look like pieces of art. You won't regret choosing Michael as your photographer for your big day, he's very patient, and you can tell he loves what he does! Would definitely recommend him to everyone I know!

Profile Picture Naomi, 5/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Michael took our engagement photos and they turned out beautiful! He was very timely, professional and cost effective. I can't wait to see what he will capture at our wedding.

Profile Picture Katie, 4/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We have used Prime Photography for our son's yearly birthday and sports pics and also for our family photos for the past several years. We have always been extremely satisfied with the result and quality of our pictures. Photographer Michael does amazing work that we absoulutely love every picture he has ever taken and find ourselves anxiously waiting to see the masterpieces he creates. Michael is very prompt and you receive edited pictures soon after.He is also very patient at a photo session and manages to take many beautiful pictures of our active son. Thank you Prime Photgraphy for capturing our families memorable moments. Prime Photography has a loyal customer in us!

Profile Picture Tabitha, 3/15/14, 1 Review