Prime Photography Reviews

Prime Photography 6
Prime Photography 7

Ali Searls · Getting married on 10/07/2019

Simple & Sweet

We had a wonderful experience using Prime Photography. We survived the crazy wind and got some awesome engagement photos at the Pearl. Highly recommend as he is a great communicator and deliveries his work quickly.

Sent on 05/09/2019
    Prime Photography 12
    Prime Photography 13
    Prime Photography 14
  • Kristen

Kristen Tubig · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazingly talented and professional photographer!

Michael was simply amazing. My husband and I first did an engagement shoot with him and he was very flexible and open to our idea of doing a fitness photo shoot! He came prepared with lots of ideas on different shots and also let us incorporate our ideas into the shoot. He captured us in our most natural and comfortable state - in the gym! We loved our engagement pictures!

Fast forward to a few months late for the wedding and, again, Michael went above and beyond! He captured all the special getting ready moments with the bridal party. During the ceremony and reception, he was so professional and stealthy, we barely noticed he was there. We wanted more candid shots and he blended in very well with the guests to not create a distraction with the photos. We were on a bit of a time crunch so he was super resourceful and quickly adapted to our timeline to achieve the shots we wanted. He also was very quick with sending us some teasers as he is aware that in today's world, we all want some pictures to put up right after the wedding!

Overall, I would highly recommend Michael to anyone getting married in the SA region. He is professional, thorough, and has a great eye for what looks well in the frame. Five stars plus!!!

Sent on 08/02/2019
    Prime Photography 22
  • Diana

Diana Summerville · Married on 06/30/2019

Absolutely stunning

From beginning to now, Michael did an amazing job capturing our engagement and wedding photos. We blended our family and he was so patient with our children. He is very meticulous and has an eye for things I've never even noticed when we were taking our engagement pics at the Pearl. I cannot wait to see how the rest of the pictures turned out! Diana and Richard Summerville

Sent on 07/09/2019
    Prime Photography 23
    Prime Photography 24
    Prime Photography 25
    Prime Photography 26
  • Stephaine

Stephaine · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing photographer

From the moment we met Michael and saw his portfolio we knew he was the guy to capture the journey of our wedding. Going into this we knew we were going to get great pictures but let me tell you that he exceeded our expectations!!! He captured our engagement session, bridal shoot and wedding day! Not only is he reasonable but also extremely punctual and timely getting back to us. He was incredibly patient and made the at times awkward shoots (for those that aren’t used to getting their pictures taken) super comfortable. I can not recommend this man enough! You definitely won’t regret it! We’ll definitely be reaching out to him to capture more memories along the way!

Sent on 07/28/2019
    Prime Photography 31
    Prime Photography 32
  • Lexi

Lexi · Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing Photographer and Pictures!

Michael is a wonderful person and photographer. He is very kind and made me and my husband very comfortable, even though we are both camera shy. He is very quick about getting great quality pictures to us quickly. I received my bridal pictures within a few days and about 75 teaser pictures the day after my wedding. I'm excited to see how the rest of the pictures turned out because we love the ones he gave us so much already!

Sent on 04/30/2019
    Prime Photography 33
    Prime Photography 34
    Prime Photography 35
    Prime Photography 36
    Prime Photography 37
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin · Married on 01/05/2019

Perfect capture of a perfect day!

I just can’t rave enough about Prime! Michael caught so many precious moments that I was worried I would forget after the wedding! He has such a great eye, and did an awesome job corralling my family together to make sure everyone got pictures! Cannot compare the value! You will not go wrong choosing him for your best day ever.

Sent on 02/11/2019
    Prime Photography 43
  • Zelina

Zelina · Married on 12/07/2018

Amazing Photog!!

The hubs and I are so glad we decided on capturing our Engagement session and even happier that we chose Prime Photography! After seeing our photos we knew it would have been a huge regret. Working with Michael was so easy and effortless it was as if there wasn't even a camera there. He made us feel at ease and it was so much fun! From start to finish Michael was very responsive and flexible. He knew just what we wanted and captured it so. His work is very natural. He also has impeccable knowledge for lighting. Also, The turn around time was so fast! The only problem was trying to figure out what pictures to frame because we LOVED all the photos. We will definitely be using Prime Photography for our next session. If you're looking for someone easy going and talented then look no further Michael is your guy.

Sent on 01/08/2019
    Prime Photography 44
    Prime Photography 45

Kristine · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing photographer

If you’re looking to high quality, easy going & professional work, Michael is your man! We were fortunate enough to stumble upon his instagram , where we quickly fell in love with his work. What we admired about his work was his ability to work with natural light, we are huge outdoor people. Michael never hesitated to take our visions and make them into reality. He was quick with responses and photos. We never had to wait long to hear back from him or to view bridal, engagement & wedding photos. Not to mention his ability to accommodate with all the last minute changes on our wedding day. He’s amazing, we can’t wait to work with him again in the future .

Sent on 01/17/2019
    Prime Photography 46
    Prime Photography 47
    Prime Photography 48
  • RaeVen

RaeVen · Married on 10/12/2018

October wedding

We had an amazing experience with Michael! His photos are absolutely amazing and I would definitely recommend him for anyone’s wedding! We just received our pictures and they are gorgeous! Can’t wait to get my photo album!

Sent on 11/19/2018
  • Naomi

Naomi · Married on 10/06/2018

Excellent Photographer -- Very happy bride!! 😊

From the engagement shoot to the bridal shoot to the wedding day, working with Michael was flawless. He was fun but professional and incredibly easy to work with and didn't hesitate to go above and beyond (I made a couple high maintenance requests😬). He is very talented and delivered (in a more than a timely manner) high quality, BEAUTIFUL photos and we could not have been more pleased! I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone for any kind of shoot and I myself would not hesitate to use him again in the future.

Sent on 11/11/2018

Daniela · Married on 06/03/2018

Amazing Photographer!

Michael did a phenomenal job with our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures! He is such a talented photographer.
    When Michael took our engagement pictures we knew that our wedding pictures would be lovely!
    Michael made sure our photos looked candid and worked very hard all day during the wedding to ensure that he captured every single special moment.
    Michael was very professional, punctual and made sure any concern we had was addressed through the whole process.
    We will definitely continue to use Michael's photography services for our future special moments and events!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Krystal · Married on 04/28/2018

We found Michael on wedding wire when we got engaged. His portfolio looked lovely and although we took a while to decide when and where we would have photos taken, Michael was very patient and responsive. He did an absolutely amazing job with our engagement session. It was a hot day but he stuck it out and he has many lovely shots. We recently got all of our wedding photos and boy did he go above and beyond. So many of our guests even noticed how hard he was working all day to capture all of our photos on our special day. Michael is truely not just a photographer but he is an artist. He performs high quality work, he is timely, patient, sweet... and his prices are more than reasonable!

Sent on 06/04/2018
    Prime Photography 49
    Prime Photography 50
    Prime Photography 51
    Prime Photography 52

Ashley · Married on 11/04/2017

Michael was the absolute best. He was very knowledgeable and flexible. My husband and I had never had professional photographs taken,and he made the experience amazing! The pictures he captured,truly captured,the best day of my life! Thank you Michael!

Sent on 12/09/2017

Dariela · Married on 06/03/2017

Working with Michael was a such a fun experience for my husband and I. Michael captured some wonderful images for our engagement photoshoot and our wedding day. Every time someone sees a picture of my photoshoot or the wedding, they comment on how beautiful they came out. He was super easy to work with, always communicated with us. I am truly amazed at his work!! Literally every single picture was beautiful, I can't stress that enough!!!! Thank you Michael, for all of your hard work. We appreciate you so much!

Sent on 10/20/2017
    Prime Photography 53
    Prime Photography 54

Danielle · Married on 03/18/2017

When planning a wedding you start to stress about the all the details that will make up your perfect day. Picking a photographer is usually one of the worst, but with Michael, that is not the case. Michael provided one of the least stressful and most enjoyable experience for my wife and I during both our engagement session and the wedding day. His creativeness and patience helped to bring out the best in me, my wife, and our wedding party and the pictures ended up coming out so beautifully. He went above and beyond on so many levels including his patience with my "photographer" family members. I would highly recommend Michael to anyone looking to create a memorable experience at a great value and we will absolutely be calling him for our future photo session needs. Thanks for everything you did Michael!!!

Sent on 05/07/2017

Michael Suchosky is one in a million. He believes in capturing a story, not just a moment. He's very flexible and so polite. His work is exactly what I was looking for during such a special day. Wouldn't choose anywhere else!

Sent on 05/09/2016

Albert · Married on 07/03/2016

Mike Suchosky is not just a photographer. He is an artist that has brought some of our most precious moments to life. His professionalism is like no other and you can guarantee that he will be waiting for you on day of your event at the venue. He is very patient and easy to work with. He understands that you are paying for a service and goes above and beyond to make sure that you are satisfied. The quality of his work speaks volumes. He is sure to bring a smile to your face as he has ours. We have used Mike on numerous occasions and will continue to do so! I highly recommend Mike Suchosky's Prime Photography. AJ

Sent on 11/03/2016

Michael was fantastic and incredibly professional. Our photos are gorgeous, and we really love how natural everything looks. He is so gifted at using natural light to capture the beauty of the moment. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/06/2016

Ashley · Married on 04/09/2016

Michael did a wonderful job on our photography! He is so helpful and kind. He captured so many fun moments! I am so happy with the work he has done. He is also very helpful and responsive in any edits that I had.

Sent on 05/17/2016

Maritza · Married on 12/20/2015

Prime Photography did an excellent job with all our wedding photos. I was so worried about how our pictures were going to come out because I'm self conscious about those things, but Mike did such a great job of capturing our best qualities. I love that he has such a passion for natural lighting because it made all our photos look so real and so us. We first used Mike for our engagement photos which came out so good that I put all those photos in a Guest Sign In Book for our wedding and also made a video of the proposal and engagement photos combined. We showed off his work as much as we could because of how happy we were with the outcome and received lots of compliments. Next, Mike did my bridal photos which also came out beautiful. I had an unexpected emergency the morning of my shoot which caused us to run late and had me looking like a hot mess before my shoot but when we arrived Mike was there patiently waiting and was so nice rather than being frustrated which helped me feel better for the shoot. He really understands the importance of these photos lasting a lifetime and puts forth great effort to make sure they are the best so that we can keep those memories for years to come. He is very flexible with making sure to capture certain poses if you have special requests. He's great with giving suggestions on different spots to do photo shoots and he always was very professional and had quick response time.

Sent on 01/04/2016

Krizia · Married on 12/13/2015

Michael is a great photographer! I took my college graduation pictures with him at Hays Street Bridge and I was more than happy with the outcome of the photos. He made me feel very at ease during the shoot. I liked how he was very natural about the shoots and how he was more than willing to incorporate any of my ideas into the session. Thank you so much Michael! I would recommend him to anyone looking for a good photographer who is easy-going and accommodating.

Sent on 11/24/2015

Allisha · Married on 12/04/2015

I wouldn't change my decision on going with Prime Photography! Michael is very talented and great at what he does. He was very fast on getting all my questions answered. We had such a great time taking our engagement photos with him and his wife. Our photos were very natural, we didn't look like we were just placed somewhere with fake smiles on our face. Our photos truly resembled our relationship. He was also very quick to get our photos to us, I was expecting to receive my pictures in 2 weeks and I got all my photos in less than 1 week, which of course made me so happy! I was so anxious and excited to see them!! I was more than satisfied! This is only based on my engagement session, I still have my bridals and my wedding to look forward to & I know that I have nothing to worry about if Michael is my photographer! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

Sent on 05/20/2015

Rachelle & Joey · Married on 10/18/2015

For my husband and I, picking a wedding photographer was one of most important selections during our wedding process. Pictures last a lifetime! We wanted a photographer who took beautiful pictures that captured our special moments and the spirit of our wedding. Michael from Prime Photography did just that for a reasonable price. Michael was great to work with, friendly, professional, punctual, and we are very happy with the pictures.

Michael was responsive to our questions and emails. We had a couple phone calls to talk about what we wanted. He was receptive to pictures I sent him that I wanted to create for our wedding. Michael did a great job incorporating our vision for those different pictures. He worked well with the lighting and finding good picture opportunities. He did a good job editing as well. I had a couple special photoshopped requests and he made it work!

Great to work with, well priced, captured our wedding beautifully.

Sent on 05/10/2016

We booked Michael for our engagement and wedding photos, and so far have had our engagement photos. Michael did a fantastic job and from the several hundred shots he took provided us with over 40 images that he edited to make them look even better (he also provided us with all of the raw photos!). The images did not feel "posey" and what he captured looked a lot like real, natural moments. We were very impressed with the result! He has a couple of cameras that he rotates between for different shots, and it gave us a good variety of photos of both close ups and shots with the landscape around us. Lastly, as a person Michael is very pleasant and makes what you want a priority. If you say you want it, he will do his best to make it happen.

Sent on 05/27/2015