PrimaDonna Makeover Reviews

46 Reviews for PrimaDonna Makeover

• Melisa

Melisa Bryant Spurgeon · Married on 11/01/2020

Fantastic!

Yolanda was fantastic to work with! She kept checking in with me in the days & weeks prior to my wedding. I am over the moon with how my hair and makeup turned out. She really listened to what I wanted and incorporated my country theme with my hair. Would absolutely recommend!

Sent on 11/01/2020

Shelby Jamison · Married on 10/30/2020

Great makeup artist

Yolanda was amazing to work with and gave me the look I wanted for my wedding day. She eased my nerves and made me feel comfortable. She’s super sweet and I would definitely recommend using her on your big day!

Sent on 11/02/2020
  • Macy

Macy Osborne · Married on 09/02/2020

Worth every penny

Yolanda drove two and a half hours to our rural elopement and we were so appreciative! She made my bridesmaids and flower girls very comfortable and we all felt so beautiful by the time she was done! She was very professional and came super prepared to clip in flower crows and even brought extra lipstick. Thank you so much Yolanda! Very professional and sweet!

Sent on 09/09/2020
  • Abby

Abby Egan · Married on 03/07/2020

Confidence Booster

Yolanda was very understanding, kind, knowledgeable and professional, with a keen eye for matching styles and designs with client personality.
    I received a gift to have a makeover and shopping day with lunch, it was a really pleasant experience and I’d highly recommend her not only to brides but for anyone looking for a day of spoils and pampering.

Sent on 03/11/2020

Jennifer · Married on 06/30/2018

Yolanda did such an AMAZING job on my hair for my wedding in June! I wanted a princess Leia inspired look and she delivered! She even traveled to the venue so we didn't have to worry about leaving. Highly recommend her!!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Anna · Married on 06/18/2017

Professional and thorough, beautiful, natural.

Yolanda was wonderful to work with. She did a great job working with my clients and catering to their needs. The entire bridal party looked FABULOUS! She even stays for touch up after the ceremony to make sure Brides and their tribe are fresh for the reception. She will be one of my recommendations for my couples.

Sent on 10/28/2019

Talya · Married on 03/05/2017

Yolanda was a pleasure to work with and was able to meet the needs of those she was working on (either hair, makeup, or both). Once coordinated - which was easy - all I had to do was wake up. Yolanda showed up at our door and did the rest: I wasn't worried about whether or not people would feel good how they looked as I knew she was on it. She delivered.

Sent on 03/30/2017

Savannah · Married on 04/16/2016

Yolanda and her daughter Brooke did an excellent job doing hair and make up for my wedding. They were both fun and professional. We had only planned for five girls including myself but Yolanda did hair and make up for my aunt and sister in law as well, no questions asked. She is wonderful at her job and very flexible. She did all kinds of hairstyles for my girls. I got tons of compliments on my hair and makeup. I highly recommend her and hope to work with her again someday.

Sent on 05/09/2016

PrimaDonna Makeover's reply:

Thank you it was an honor hope to see you again have a beautiful life together

Awesome to work with! Yolanda was super flexible and did whatever it took to make the day perfect!

Sent on 03/21/2016

My daughter was the retiring Queen Isabella for the SF Italian Heritage and we Yolanda to do her hair/makeup for both the Grand Ball and Parade. Yolanda was outstanding and did a beautiful job for both events! My daughter (and myself, as she did my hair and makeup for the Grandball) was constantly being complimented on her hair and makeup at both events. I would highly recommend Yolanda for any special event you may have!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Lindsay · Married on 06/07/2015

By far hands down the best service I've ever received! Yolanda was patient, ontime, and very professional! I've never felt more beautiful than I did when I walked down the Isle to my husband. The look on his face when I got to him said it all!

She gave me pointers about what to do and what not to do, and when your a nervous bride who has no idea about what to do, it's a gift to have someone with experience to help you especially when her only job is to hair and makeup. But she wentered the extra mile to make sure my wedding went smoothly. She was even affordable for our budget!

So if you're looking for the best bang for your buck, while still keeping all the quality then yolanda is for you! I will definitely be using her in the future!

Sent on 06/08/2015

PrimaDonna Makeover's reply:

Thank you it was an honor to work with you ! Your beautiful inside and out! Have an amazing life together . Thank you Yolanda

ERIC · Married on 11/26/2014

Yolanda was the hair and makeup artist for our Gay Vanity Fair Wedding photo shoot in San Francisco. I was one of the male models. I didn't book her (and this site forced me to give ratings on all categories, so I put 5's for Value and Flexibility) but could easily recommend her to a friend.

Sent on 11/26/2014

Kimberly · Married on 11/08/2014

My wedding was sort of out in the middle of nowhere, so I needed on-site services. I had a really hard time finding any vendors that weren't going to charge me an arm and a leg for this, and then I stumbled across Yolanda. Definitely the most reasonable pricing I found, and definitely didn't have to compromise in quality! My hair and make up exceeded my expectations and she did all of my bridesmaids on the day of and they all looked so beautiful! Yolanda is a pro, she's completely prepared and went above and beyond the duties of a make-up artist and hair stylist. Additionally, she is a great addition to a fun group of girls! I would highly recommend. I am so glad I used her for my wedding!

Sent on 11/18/2014

David and Saadia · Married on 07/30/2014

Outstanding experience and service!

Yolanda is a personable, skilled and attentive makeup and hair artist! She brought everything she could possibly need with her and was organized, efficient and respectful of my home. She made me feel relaxed and comfortable and taught me a great deal about makeup as she did my makeover. She was flexible and readily able to incorporate my opinion and needs into the plan. The perfume bar experience was "icing on the cake." I was thrilled with the final look. I really enjoyed my experience with Yolanda and recommend her highly!

Sent on 08/02/2019

Blythe · Married on 05/31/2014

Yolanda and her team did an outstanding job, from the youngest flowers girls to the grandmother of the groom. We all looked our best and the bride was absolutly flawless!!

Sent on 06/13/2014

Megan · Married on 05/03/2014

I hired Yolanda to do my hair/makeup for my wedding. Yolanda has been fabulous from day one. I found her on yelp and after reading the reviews and looking at her amazing website I reached out to her. I would say I am highly organized person normally but planning my own wedding by myself I have found that I am a very all over the place bride. Yolanda is prefect because she is experienced and very organized and she has worked with me every step of the way. She came out to my house two weeks ago and spent the afternoon working with me to find the prefect hair and makeup for my wedding. It was the first time I really felt like a bride. She made me feel comfortable and it really felt like I was hanging out with a good friend. She is so passionate and caring and really wants to make sure the bride is taken care of. Yolanda has been in the industry for years and she really understands how weddings work. She even help me with with ideals for wedding favors, and other details. I would highly recommend Yolanda for your event. I am so lucky to have found her!

Sent on 06/03/2014

Pamela · Married on 03/22/2014

I am a licensed NY State Esthetician, I work with a French skin care and Make Up Brand Votre Vu, I called Yolanda and asked her if she would fly out to NYC, and come do a make over demonstartaion for Brides using the French Accents by Votre Vu. The corportate event was March 2014. In a room filled with 45 women, some were brides to be, others were Professional Make up artists, wanting to learn about Votre vu. I found Yolanda, to be very easy to work with, friendly and Professional. I had been watching her posts on Facebook, of her brides, and each time, I have been awed by her work. Every Bride, looks lovely and beautiful. Yolanda, did not disappoint the Brides in the room, nor the professional make up srtists, or the Corporate Team from Votre Vu. If you live in the San Francisco Bay area, or are planning a destinition wedding to the Bay area, PLEASE set up a consulatation with Primadonnamakeover, you will not regret hiring Yolanda and her team for your special day.

Sent on 08/29/2014

Danielle · Married on 09/21/2013

Yolanda was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was a true professional and her warm personality made you feel like you had know her for years. She helped make my sister's already beautiful wedding even more perfect. Her hair was exactly what she imagined, and Yolanda did this without even seeing a picture of the inspiration. Our makeup was beautifully done. The day would not have been complete without all of her hard work. Thank you for an amazing job Yolanda!

Sent on 09/24/2013

Michelle · Married on 09/21/2013

Hiring Yolanda was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. When you first meet her, it feels like you have known her forever. She was a calming force on one of the most hectic days of my life. The service I received was beyond any expectations I could have had. She made us all look fabulous. I had a vision for my hair but had never done a trial run and just from listening to what I wanted, she NAILED it! As for makeup, my whole bridal party looked fantastic. I would highly recommend using Yolanda for any bridal services, she is amazing!

Sent on 09/26/2013

Barbara · Married on 09/21/2013

Yolanda was fantastic! My daughter Michelle had a picture in her head of the way she wanted her hair and makeup to look on her wedding day. With just a description from my daughter Yolanda deliver above and beyond. She made my daughters dreams come true. She immediately upon meeting her made you feel comfortable and relaxed that all would be perfect. Thank you so much for making my daughters wedding day her dream.

Barbara

Sent on 09/29/2013

I'm a Videographer in the Bay Area and have worked with PrimaDonna for several weddings and they are fantastic. The brides are always extremely satisfied with results and they look great on camera! Definitely recommend them to any bride in Bay Area.

Sent on 09/24/2013

PrimaDonna Makeover's reply:

Yolanda and her team made the day so very special!! They did hair and makeup for a total of 7 gals and it was a blast! Strongly recommend this company to anyone who wants to feel special on a very special day!

Sent on 05/16/2013

Emelina · Married on 09/15/2012

Very prompt, very professionallike a family member. Very attentive to my needs. Everyone commented on our bridal party's hair and makeup. Highly recommened

Sent on 09/28/2012

Hugs
    Yolanda

Mary · Married on 09/15/2012

Primadonnamakeover was out of this world. So happy I had them do my hair and makeup for my wedding. They were on time, professional,amazing hair & makeup for my self and my girls.
    It was so worth it to just relax and let them do everything. It was perfect. The best thing is they come to where ever you need them.
    Thanks primadonnamakeover
    Call them now for your wedding!!!

Sent on 10/30/2012

Ellen · Married on 06/23/2012

Yolanda is a delightful, talented, professional person to work with. Her wedding experience helped us plan the day to perfection. My daughter's hair and make up was EXACTLY what she wanted for her wedding day. The bridesmaids hair and make-up all looked stunning (eight bridesmaids and one flower girl). Yolanda and her assistant did it all, starting very early in the morning. This was the best money spent on the wedding. I recommend her 100%. Yolanda is a wonderful, calming person to work with especially when everyone is a bit nervous and anxious on the big wedding day.

Sent on 08/07/2012